Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s the year 2014 and there are two managers on the move....

Massimiliano Allegri to Juventus

Mauricio Pochettino to Tottenham 

There is a crazy merry-go-round of managers going on!

I don't know why Poch would go back to Spurs, it would be a step down for him. Apparently he had a meeting with Leonardo on Monday, to plan for next season, so I can't see it happening for Spurs.

2 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

If I played one of my players with a swollen foot who is due back on Monday and I play  on Sunday, would it have much of an effect on their performance?

Thanks! 😁

If you were going to work Sunday with a broken arm and in a cast but the cast came off Monday would it affect your performance on Sunday at work ? 

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Can anyone make an early prediction for Gabriel Menino?

83 -> 85, although it depends how long we have to wait until he gets reviewed, the longer the better for a bigger rise.

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Milik injured himself on the knee in that last game vs Metz .
Latest update on his injury Officially: There is a final diagnosis of Milik's injury!He will miss the first game (newsline.news)

Should not need surgery and should be able to recover and participate in the Euros , only missing the first game on 14th of June .

Still not sure if I should keep him or sell .
I think best wait a few days until Marseille gets the review , if he does not rise , sell ?

I can’t see him rising, Marseille have been poor this season and he hasn’t been there long enough to warrant a rise, spent the start of the season in limbo. Sell.

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my wes fofana for klosterman? how long wlll it take for wes to catch Klosterman? I like Klost as he is very versatile, but wes is younger and will get to 90/1 at leicester, eventually or can.will he go higher?

Klost would be my highest ranking defender in CGW, level with Cuadrado, Roberto,then kjaer, kolorov and spinazola then toloi, diallo and danilo.

I have a lot of "potential stars" like N Mendes, lamptey, M aarons, simakan but they will take time to get to the level of my starting team

Keep Fofana!

Your defence will be great in a year or two, as for Wesley he will more than likely be 90 at least by January or the end of next season.

2 hours ago, russj said:

Might be a silly question but do I give Kane + Brandt + 10mill for Mbappe? 

Mbappe

2 hours ago, Cachazares said:

Ben White or Ezri Konsa?

Ben White for me I think he will move to a bigger club in the next year or so.

I would take him to the Euros but I’m sure he will drop out the 33 man squad at some point and Southgate would rather have Mings LOL.

1 hour ago, oOAnDrEwOo said:

Rafael Leao  Moussa Diaby: who is the better prospect, will they both rise?

Thank you

Both similar, I think Diaby has more chance of rising in the summer though.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

There is a crazy merry-go-round of managers going on!

I don't know why Poch would go back to Spurs, it would be a step down for him. Apparently he had a meeting with Leonardo on Monday, to plan for next season, so I can't see it happening for Spurs.

You would hope Poch would be asking for certain assures I.e money to spend otherwise why go back. Or maybe Kane has told Levy which manager he wants for Kane to stay at Spurs. Seems crazy but football is crazy 😂

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

If I played one of my players with a swollen foot who is due back on Monday and I play  on Sunday, would it have much of an effect on their performance?

Thanks! 😁

I’m not sure you can play injured players unless I don’t understand the question 😂

Gregor Kobel (23) will join Dortmund for €15 million euros on a 4 year contract from Stuttgart.

C9AC027E-B420-4D23-A27E-3D205F4BA06D.jpeg.8b309836c844dfe529e108b412b3a3ec.jpeg

Good keeper to sign in SM for a steady rise next season with Roman Burki looking likely to leave Dortmund, that should free up the number 1 spot.

Gregor Kobel should rise in the Bundesliga review too, maybe from 85 to 86 but that should rise further throughout next season playing for a team in the Champions League.

SWIKI REPORT (28/05/21)

12 pages this morning but more of the same with SM moving up the table in Germany (Bundesliga)

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

MSV Mainz 05 - 11
Eintracht Frankfurt - 3
1.FC Union Berlin - 12
Schalke 04 - 3
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - 13
Bayern Munich - 2
SC Freiburg - 12
Vfb Stuttgart - 14
Borussia Monchengladbach - 7
Bayer Leverkusen - 1
Borussia Dortmund - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Thanks to everyone who responded!

I wrapped up a 3-2 win, sealing the title on GD! No thanks btw to my keeper De Gea, who conceded 2 goals from 2 shots on target. Rather timely though given his performance in the shootout yesterday... 

I think he's hinting out that he wants to leave. 🙂

On 5/26/2021 at 8:46 PM, Krooss25 said:

Without me trawling loads of names that I may or may not know who is going to be one of the biggest risers for a forward/winger? In bold. Probably looking for sort of 86 + but also looking for more than a +1 as don't have much money thankyou 

Whoever you can afford:

A. Gouri, D. Malen, P. Neto, O. Watkins or Che Adams. 🙂

On 5/26/2021 at 11:10 PM, Cachazares said:

Chukwueze +1? What Sharkdan said.

Jonathan Bamba +1? Si..

On 5/27/2021 at 12:33 AM, Brian Smith said:

B Saka or F Mendy

I would choose B. Saka purely for his versatility, talent and younger age. Although If it's a higher rated LB you most require - then it's gotta be Ferland Mendy. 

On 5/27/2021 at 2:03 AM, rosbear said:

Are Yeremi Pino will rise for +2/3?

+2 only I reckon. I'm glad that he's fought his way into the Villareal side, even though when Unia Emery was appointed he much prefered experience over youth. Thus the likes of Pino, Nino and Kubo had their game-time significantly reduced.  

On 5/27/2021 at 8:35 AM, Cvilhete said:

the way he was diving looked real dodgy lol, even his actual kick i swear he was purposely not trying to score

Trying very hard to force his way out. 

On 5/27/2021 at 11:38 AM, Cvilhete said:

can Iheanacho sneak a +2 with the fa cup win? Most possible.

If SM are in generous mode. Plus we all know he's better than his current rating shows.

23 hours ago, Nameless said:

Would you keep players like Daniliuc and Ali Cho?

Keep both (for now). They are both talented players, just how talented? Its too soon (imo) to be completely sure just yet - they both not had enough first team football. 

I beleive Mohammed Ali Cho is the youngest player to debut in Ligue 1 this season. 

23 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s the year 2014 and there are two managers on the move....

Massimiliano Allegri to Juventus

Mauricio Pochettino to Tottenham 

😱 It's still 2014? Oh I thought it was 2021.

What a great CL final we witnessed a few days back, with Real Madrid beating Atletico Madrid 4-1.

Angel Di Maria was immense in the final (MOTM). I reckon he's gonna end up at Man United in a few months time. 😀

21 hours ago, Cachazares said:

Carrasco, Muriel and Rebic choose two

Higher rated, stable in their current rating. + Muriel has potential to go further. 

20 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Sell Milik ? Or is there a top transfer in the making somewhere ?

Last thing I read was that he is currently injured and he will probably be missing out playing for Poland .

In a CGW I would rather keep him - his potential is 89-90 (at best) in seasons to come if he remains at Marsellie. And, If Marsellie don't improve on their league finish/don't qualify/make an impact on the Europa league = he will struggle to get a further rise, unless he's (individually) doing very well.

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Can anyone make an early prediction for Gabriel Menino?

🤔 83 - 85.

13 hours ago, russj said:

Might be a silly question but do I give Kane + Brandt + 10mill for Mbappe? Possibly.

Very long term I would sacrifice the trio for Kylian Mbappe.  

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my wes fofana for klosterman? how long wlll it take for wes to catch Klosterman? In one-two seasons if Leicester can (one day) finish in the top again/make a very strong impact on the Europa league next season.  I like Klost as he is very versatile, (likewise) but wes is younger and will get to 90/1 at leicester, eventually or can.will he go higher? Nope. Probably not higher, unless he moves and performs consistancy well for a bigger club/ a title challenging side. 

Klost would be my highest ranking defender in CGW, level with Cuadrado, Roberto,then kjaer, kolorov and spinazola then toloi, diallo and danilo.

I have a lot of "potential stars" like N Mendes, lamptey, M aarons, simakan but they will take time to get to the level of my starting team

In a very competitive gameworld in which Klostermann is one of oppositions best performing defensors, and in which you regularly finish in the top 5 = swap Wesley for Klostermann. 🙂

Otherwise keep Wesley Fofana.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

In a very competitive gameworld in which Klostermann is one of oppositions best performing defensors, and in which you regularly finish in the top 5 = swap Wesley for Klostermann. 🙂

Otherwise keep Wesley Fofana.

Hi, Klost is level 4 concerns and is one of his lowest defensors, I finish 8th or 9th every year, so I will wait for my future stars to develop. thanks

15 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I've got a few French youngsters that I'm willing to sell after the French review is finished .

If there is a "MUST KEEP" amongst them , please give a shout ;)

Pape SARR

GOURNA-DOUATH

ruiz-atil

Janis ANTISTE

Eugenio PIZZUTO

I would sell only Pizzuto

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Monaco:

Volland +1 to 90- yes

Badiashile +1 to 88- yes

Aguilar +1 to 88- yes