Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Will joao Felix get a rise? 

Since the start of the year his performances declined. Thus he should really stay at current rating. Maybe a great Euro campaign with Portugal could sure see him get a random rise.

The AM players that are certain (worthy) of a rise are: Kieran Trippier, Luis Suarez, Marcus Llronte, Yannick Carrasco, Stefan Savic and Angel Correa.

The likes of Thomas Lemar and Hermoso also have a chance of a +1 yet a more slim chance than the players mentioned before them.  

14 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Morgan Rodgers worth keeping hold off?

Si.

Now, only If Lincoln City can beat Blackpool in the final of the play-offs then that would be a wonderful step for him to further progress in a tougher league next season. He's certainly a talented young man - one of the best performers for Lincoln City this season. 

 

12 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Just +1 for J. Doku? 😡🤡

I reckon +2 would have been more fair as he has even played his way into the national side.  

10 hours ago, Spontaneous1 said:

Allan (of Everton) or Brandon Williams?

Strange question amico. Two completely different players with completing different rating on different positions. 

4 hours ago, Soccerfan101 said:

Hello SoccerManager Community! 😀 

Hello new amico.

I am trying to buy 2 CM's......and 2 CB's!

  1. Money is not an issue.
  2. Want to buy players that will rise in the upcoming weeks with all the updates happening!

These are the CM's I have in mind:

&

These are the CB's I have in mind:

 

Thank you!!! 

Waiting for your amazing feedback! It's a really though one! 

Have wasted so much time thinking! Now you can Stop thinking and start bidding! 😀

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 11.27.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 11.29.11 PM.png

CB's = Jules Kounde and M.De Ligt. Because they are young and have potential to rise in the future, if not in the upcoming review (60/40, Kounde only). 

Although, of course if it's the older but slightly higher duo you prefer = A. Laporte and M. Skriniar

(very tough choice) CM's = Franck Kessie and Kai Havertz. With these two you get two certain risers, and one player who is more of an AM (Havertz), and one (Kessie) who's an all round midfielder.  

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Omar Richards to bayern Munich is he worth buying or will he never play unless Davies is injured? 

He's been tipped to have a strong impact in the Bundesliga, much like Sancho and Bellingham before him,  given he can get enough gametime at Bayern.

Although I reckon Lucas Hernandez will be more used as a CB, with J. Boateng and D. Alaba now gone.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:
14 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Morgan Rodgers worth keeping hold off?

Si.

Now, only If Lincoln City can beat Blackpool in the final of the play-offs then that would be a wonderful step for him to further progress in a tougher league next season. He's certainly a talented young man - one of the best performers for Lincoln City this season. 

He is only with the Imps on loan, I think he will be playing championship next season whether or not Lincoln go up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Soccerfan101 said:

Hello SoccerManager Community! 😀 

I am trying to buy 2 CM's......and 2 CB's!

  1. Money is not an issue.
  2. Want to buy players that will rise in the upcoming weeks with all the updates happening!

These are the CM's I have in mind:

&

These are the CB's I have in mind:

 

Thank you!!! 

Waiting for your amazing feedback! It's a really though one! 

Have wasted so much time thinking!

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 11.27.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 11.29.11 PM.png

CM

Kessie/Havertz

CB

De Ligt/Kounde

Reason for these options is longevity, should see a steady rise in ratings over the next few years.

5 hours ago, sharkdan said:

They have a 38 years old manager and they have played a beautiful football last year! I hope they can keep on loan from Fiorentina their young midfielder Maleh and I'm very curious to see how they will play next year in serie A

Unfortunately haven’t been able to watch them in Serie B with limited access to that league in England, I will for sure watch them next season.

Been to Venice many times, such a unique and beautiful place does smell quite a bit in the summer though 😂

5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Was marseille finished today so no rise for mickael cuisance? Or will he be done with bayern? 

Finished, If you notice Balerdi was done today who is on loan from Dortmund so that leads me to believe that Cuisance would of rose today if he was going to rise this summer.

3 hours ago, Wander Saraiva said:

Hello. Suggestions from players for less than 600k that will reach the millions. Tnx!😁🤑

Devyne Rensch - 73 -> 80/82 (380k)

Nathan Tella - 73 -> 80 (500k)

Luiz Junior - 73 -> 78 (300k)

Marton Dardai - 70 -> 76 (340k)

Matthew Hoppe - 75 -> 78 (600k)

Then you have talents who will reach millions in years to come - Chukwuemeka, Matheus Nascimento, Chagas Kayky, Jamal Baptiste, Lenny Lacroix to name a few.

1 hour ago, Fotis1992 said:

Should I accept it?

20F94D3D-EAC9-4B4E-9403-DBC4E57A0423.png

Tough one, I think it’s dependent on if Pedri can reach the mid 90’s. I want to say Kimmich though because you are guaranteed a 95 rated player for the next 5/6 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Swap Griezmann and Aubameyang for Harry Kane? Both are aging and are probably going to be falling soon.

 

Memphis Depay +1? (If so, I'll replace Griezmann with Depay)

 

Thanks! 😁

Harry Kane

Depay rose to 92 this morning, I would stick with Griezmann in that deal for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (29/05/21)

12 pages this morning with the last teams in the Bundesliga I.e Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund etc. Also the lower leagues of Germany are being edited along with a whole host of teams from Japan.

Lasse Gunther (18) switch to Augsburg confirmed in the edits as mentioned yesterday evening.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

RB Leipzig - 9
Bayern Munich - 21
FC Augsburg - 1
Bayer Leverkusen - 6
Eintracht Frankfurt - 12
Vfl Wolfsburg - 11
Borussia Dortmund - 9
1.FC Union Berlin - 1

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga 2 + lower leagues)

SV Sandhausen - 7
Eintracht Braunschweig - 1
Wurzburger Kickers - 4
SV Darmstadt - 1
Fortuna Düsseldorf - 1
1.FC Nurnberg - 2
TSV Steinbach - 1
Vfl Bochum - 1
FC. St. Pauli - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (29/05/21)

12 pages this morning with the last teams in the Bundesliga I.e Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund etc. Also the lower leagues of Germany are being edited along with a whole host of teams from Japan.

Lasse Gunther (18) switch to Augsburg confirmed in the edits as mentioned yesterday evening.

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

RB Leipzig - 9
Bayern Munich - 21
FC Augsburg - 1
Bayer Leverkusen - 6
Eintracht Frankfurt - 12
Vfl Wolfsburg - 11
Borussia Dortmund - 9
1.FC Union Berlin - 1

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga 2 + lower leagues)

SV Sandhausen - 7
Eintracht Braunschweig - 1
Wurzburger Kickers - 4
SV Darmstadt - 1
Fortuna Düsseldorf - 1
1.FC Nurnberg - 2
TSV Steinbach - 1
Vfl Bochum - 1
FC. St. Pauli - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Germany Next mate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Lille:

Maignan +1 to 90- yes

Bamba +1 to 90- yes

Andre +1 to 89- yes

David +1 to 89- yes

Botman +1 to 88- yes

Soumare +1 to 88- yes

Djalo +1 to 83- yes

Mandava +2 to 85- +4 to 87

Weah +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Bradaric +1 to 87

Fonte +1 to 90

Yilmaz +1 to 89

Niasse +3 to 76

 

PSG:

Icardi -1 to 92- yes

Sarabia -1 to 90- yes

Draxler -1 to 90- yes

Bakker +3 to 85- yes

Pembele +2 to 75- yes

Neymar -1 to 95

Diallo +1 to 90

Pereira -1 to 90

Rafinha -1 to 88

Dagba +1 to 86

Letellier -2 to 80

Good end to the review, maybe a few more changes tomorrow but I doubt. Draxler finally drops. Expected more generosity towards Lille.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Germany Next mate?

Poland first which has started today with Lech Poznań then Germany.

11 minutes ago, James.J. said:

Hi guys, any chance for Gosens to get 91?

50/50, I think he has a chance.

13 minutes ago, yucky said:

Andre Silva Frankfurt heroics wont warrant a +1? He even bested Haalands Bundesliga goal tally

I think he’s nailed on personally so yes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Poland first which has started today with Lech Poznań then Germany.

50/50, I think he has a chance.

I think he’s nailed on personally so yes!

Was hoping to see the Germany risers team line up 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...