Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Why should he rise lol, PSG didn't even win the league or CL. He's at 95 already. 

Whole heartedly agree with this... 

But still hope lewa gets 98 and de bruyne a possible 97 if the win ucl? 

Think its a travesty if dias isn't 93.

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lille, first team to break PSG’s dominance in nearly 10 years and they get a skimpy review. Botman ends a terrific season on 88! One of the best defenders in the league and apparently he’s no better than Mason Holgate as a CB, that doesn’t add up.

I was expecting more.

Maybe SM thinking this title win was a one off so decided against bigger increases until next review. See if Lille can stay in around the top 3.

8 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Cristian Romero +2 to 90?

+1 for me. I’m cautious now after Botman 😂

7 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Maybe SM thinking this title win was a one off so decided against bigger increases until next review. See if Lille can stay in around the top 3.

Wish they thought the same about the EPL in January, players from Villa like Douglas Luiz getting a +2 to 89 for a decent half of a season.

Give credit where it’s due, I’m sure Lille winning is a one off but Botman deserved 89 whether Lille won the league or not. 21 clean sheets and only 23 goals conceded which is nearly half a goal a game, probably more like 0.6/7 goals a game but you get the gist 😂

19 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

+1 for me. I’m cautious now after Botman 😂

Wish they thought the same about the EPL in January, players from Villa like Douglas Luiz getting a +2 to 89 for a decent half of a season.

Give credit where it’s due, I’m sure Lille winning is a one off but Botman deserved 89 whether Lille won the league or not. 21 clean sheets and only 23 goals conceded which is nearly half a goal a game, probably more like 0.6/7 goals a game but you get the gist 😂

Lille's defensive players deserved way better including GK. 

Maignan kept the most CS in top 5 leagues which is also credit to the defence. 

I was quite confident Botman and Maignan would get +2. 

You guys can kick up a storm on discord though. Right? 

EDIT/ADDED: Maignan also has the 4th best save percentage in top 5 leagues. 

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Lille's defensive players deserved way better including GK. 

Maignan kept the most CS in top 5 leagues which is also credit to the defence. 

I was quite confident Botman and Maignan would get +2. 

You guys can kick up a storm on discord though. Right? 

Don’t worry already on it 🤣

@SomeNextGuy can testify to this 😂

25 minutes ago, russj said:

Firmino and mount plus 20 mill for my Goretzka. What do you guys think? 

Duo, same reason as Nameless really.

16 minutes ago, russj said:

Might try and counter with upamecano instead of Fimino 

I would do this!

8 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Give Hakim Ziyech for Frank Kessie?

Yes, Kessie on the rise Ziyech rotation player at Chelsea long term it’s a good deal.

3 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Neymar saved?

Yeah still better than Mbappe apparently, I would be happy to see them the same rating Mbappe just as important as Neymar at PSG.

Spreadsheet Result for Nice in 9th position (French SM Review)

ResulSpSheeFrancNice9th.png.35b07a74e52bdf09c201ac01ba4facb8.png

Now we are starting to get near the better clubs, the profits begin to blossom. Which shows it's better to concentrate on the Big Clubs if U have a small purchasing budget.  So hopefully this will show up from here to Lille as Champions.

Don't know what happened with Claude Maurice as I had him as a 87 going up to a red boxed 88 (Only -0.5% tho). But he was actually only a 85 going to 86 and the spreadsheet would have given him a +17.5%. An  input mistake but find this a little strange as on the face of this, he lost £1 million in rising to 86. Probably Me! 🥴😵😖

To SM Search for this post FranNice  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Lot of catching up to do. Please on Discord ask them to slow down like those good times, fondly remembered, when I could rely on SM = Slow Motion. 🤓