Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

17 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Buzzing Brentford up so happy 

I know the feeling and I still feel it now (a little less tho) with Leeds still in that precious place The Premiership. Brentford are a club I've admired greatly in recent years and U fully deserve to be there. I also feel your good enough to survive & thrive, Enjoy the trip! Kroose25 😀

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Chilwell +1? After tonight 

Played brilliantly, along with Kante and James outstanding as Spiller says below....

11 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

What a season in the end for Chelsea. They were in a right  mess earlier in the season and ended 4th, runner up in fa cup and champions of Europe again. I’m not a chelsea fan but they were class tonight. chillwell and James brilliant and Kante world class. A proper team performance. Ratings will be interesting. Mendy +2 again maybe?He racks up the clean sheets for them. 

Well said Sir!

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

To save about 400 messages about Chelsea’s new predictions, has anyone done a squad rating update following the CL win 😂

Will definitely be doing a spreadsheet for the Club when I catch-up a bit!

2 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Hello 

If i give mahrez for gnabry it's interesting?

Yes it definitely IS! 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How big would you go to get lewandanski?

would you give up Wirtz? musiala? greenwood? le truffert? Fofana? NO WAY Pay today BLEED Tomorrow!

My forward line is Tadic, dzecko, Icardi,J correa. so could do with him, but not sure if giving up my rising stars is worth it?

Sorry I would never give up these players for a soon to be German Pensioner.....

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No way, you’ve played this game for a long time and for probably many more years. You will regret this in 4/5 years time.

Thoughts on Rudiger? He’s been your best defender since Tuchel has come in, I think he should rise.

yeah he's been our best defender since Tuchel has come in, admittedly he's someone i thought wasn't good enough for us going back to Sarri's season but he has been immense lately! if you look at our defensive record since Tuchel has come in it's very hard not to see any of our defenders not getting a +1 mayber bar thiago silva coz of his age and is already 92 but AC, Azpi, RJ, Rudiger and chilwell should all rise imo

Rudiger +1

azpi +1

Reece James +1

Chilwell +1

Mendy +1 

Jorginho +1

Kante +1 

Mount +1

Kovacic 60/40

Andreas Christensen +1

our attack has been very disappointing this season, so can't really vouch for any of them getting rises, some should be lucky not to drop tbh :D 

49 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:
18 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Buzzing Brentford up so happy 

I know the feeling and I still feel it now (a little less tho) with Leeds still in that precious place The Premiership. Brentford are a club I've admired greatly in recent years and U fully deserve to be there. I also feel your good enough to survive & thrive, Enjoy the trip! Kroose25 😀

Im happy that Brentford are up, but just sad that they had to sell themselves from fan ownership to get the rewards rather than try and "tough it out" as a fan owned club. Not many fan owned clubs out there now.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

If you can only give Truffert+cash or Truffert+Icardi I would do it. 

Unless SM get their update done fullbacks are useless. 

Yes Lewandowski is aging but he is getting better with age. Say he has another 2-3 years in him that's 6-9 normal SM seasons you are looking at. You will win something big in that time with Lewa and new talents will emerge in that time (if you manage to get any of them).

At best I would also consider giving Greenwood IF United sign Sancho and Ole signs a three year contract (though contracts mean nothing). 

If this happens I can see Greenwood as the fall guy. 

Rashford will always play regardless. Sancho on the other flank and then Cavani, Martial, possibly new signings will all share their time on the pitch. 

That's how I look at it. Lewandowski has become a goal machine in SM. And if Lewa doesn't work out you will still be able to get good deal for him.

Look at it this way, Bradaric was the next big thing. Then boom! Truffert arrived. There will always be someone specially from Ligue 1 and Bundesliga arriving.

Lol greenwood is going to be a 95+ striker. it is a natural finisher. 2 feet. he is incredibly talented and will take Cavani's place when the time comes. He is only 19.. at 22-23 years old he will be amazing, much better than rashford martial. you never sell musiala + greenwood + witz for lewandoski !!!! I had the choice to exchange my sancho for ronaldo 3 years ago, and I did well to refuse.

Spreadsheet Results for Montpellier & Rennes

ResulSpSheeFranMontpRenn6th.png.933960bca41e1b0ce95d40c5c37eade2.png

Gradually building up, working my way thru France.

To SM Search for this post FranMont or FranRenn  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Cheers Socca 😀

I have a relatively well-balanced squad already with no glaring holes but have 41m to spend with a shortlist of:

Kessie - CM/DM - 16m - 90

Kai Havertz - CM/Everywhere attacked - 32m - 91

Pedri Rodri (ffs 😅 ) - CM/DM - 32m - 92

Koundé - RB/CB - 20m - 90

Tapsoba - CB - 14m - 89

Ferran Torres - Fwd - 24m - 90

With left over funds I'd likely invest in some younger players (cited in this thread, Tella/Hoppe/Rensch etc.) I feel as if Kounde is the one I'm leaning to the most but am open to suggestions.

So.. Who would you buy?

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It's a strong offer. However (atm) I would decline it.

Out of interest can you tell us who your current CM/DM's and RB's?  

The league's top scorer, yes. But what major crop has he won again this season?

I reckon he could have easily finished with 30+goals if he just wasn't as wasteful (in some games) this season.  

He shouldn't be. I hope SM aren't done with him - they go back and random drop him, that's if he doesn't do very well in the upcoming Copa America.

He really should break the Frankfurt cap, just as Depay has (now) broken the cap at Lyon in the french review.

🤔 There's a very good chance (imo), given that Atalanta finished with a CL spot, with Gosens being their 2-3 best performing player with 😮 11 goals and 6 assists! 

+1 is fair enough. Especially given how Botmon (Ligue 1's best) was (only) bumped up to a 88.

🤔 Hmmmm. Yeah - I would go for it. Mount has the potential to rise further, the 20 Mil should certainly help bring in (Kierans) "must buys" for the next few seasons/stregthen one or two player positions.

Ziyech is limited in his current rating especially with him being a rotational player at Chelsea.

I beleive Frank has potential to reach up to (and) even higher than a 92 (one day). Especially if Milan continue doing well in seasons to come. He's been a one-man midfield at times this season. 

If he has been saved, I hope he gets a random drop - happen he doesn't justify his 96 by doing very very well in the upcoming Copa America.

Deja vu anyone? 😀

Contact Support@soccermanager.com or vent your disapproval on the  Discord chat. 😀

I would only choose Musso if he ends up at Inter, not at AS Roma. 

Currently it's mixed news m8: some reports are linking Musso to AS Roma others are linking him to Inter. 😕 

I doubt Inter would be able to  afford him anyways, given that they seem to be in some major financial trouble. 🤑

I kind of feel sorry for Inter fans. 

I have Pavard - R James and FDJ, Valverde and Kimmich for the mid. I declined it beacuse I have as well Lewa on the front, so I didnt like to brake my balance. Thanks anyway

56 minutes ago, Patron said:

Mads Sorensen (Brentford) +2/+3 to 82/83? Thanks 

+2, got a +4 in February which might effect his rise.

45 minutes ago, zuluade007 said:

hi. neymar or t.muller

Neymar

18 minutes ago, jcarr6 said:

I have a relatively well-balanced squad already with no glaring holes but have 41m to spend with a shortlist of:

Kessie - CM/DM - 16m - 90

Kai Havertz - CM/Everywhere attacked - 32m - 91

Pedri - CM/DM - 32m - 92

Koundé - RB/CB - 20m - 90

Tapsoba - CB - 14m - 89

Ferran Torres - Fwd - 24m - 90

With left over funds I'd likely invest in some younger players (cited in this thread, Tella/Hoppe/Rensch etc.) I feel as if Kounde is the one I'm leaning to the most but am open to suggestions.

So.. Who would you buy?

Is Pedri meant to be Rodri 😉😂

With 41 million you can either sign Kounde and Kessie with some funds left over for the likes of Rensch or go all out for Havertz and get a fair few youngsters.

Always been a fan of Havertz so this isn’t just a thought after his winning goal in the UCL final, always thought he would come good at Chelsea even though its still relatively early days just a year in, it’s the old saying, form is temporary class is permanent.

Depends what you value more though and what would benefit your squad now and in the future.

37 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:
1 hour ago, Patron said:

Mads Sorensen (Brentford) +2/+3 to 82/83? Thanks 

+2, got a +4 in February which might effect his rise.

He must have improved a fair bit with game time as he wasnt an 82 rated player when he played for the wombles on Loan. erm "old fashioned" centre half. ie if it came towards him it went 50 yards in whichever direction he was facing! Not much got past him, but wasnt the build from the back defender we were looking for and found in Daryl Johnson from Leicester city.

31 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Meslier and Sima or Gouiri and Berisha? 

Duo 😂

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

He must have improved a fair bit with game time as he wasnt an 82 rated player when he played for the wombles on Loan. erm "old fashioned" centre half. ie if it came towards him it went 50 yards in whichever direction he was facing! Not much got past him, but wasnt the build from the back defender we were looking for and found in Daryl Johnson from Leicester city.

Game time alone should get him a +2, Pinnock and Jansson are first choice at Brentford.

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo 😂

Game time alone should get him a +2, Pinnock and Jansson are first choice at Brentford.

Also, Gouiri is on L2 concerns and I'll be shafting myself playing him. 

Also, my no 1 keeper is a stale 87 and Meslier would sort me for years, unless he turns awful. 

Then it's basically Sima V Berisha, and I prefer Sima. 

Have I just talked myself into it? 

8 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Also, Gouiri is on L2 concerns and I'll be shafting myself playing him. 

Also, my no 1 keeper is a stale 87 and Meslier would sort me for years, unless he turns awful. 

Then it's basically Sima V Berisha, and I prefer Sima. 

Have I just talked myself into it? 

It looks that way 😂

Meslier looks like a BIG plus for you so I would probably lean on that side of the deal knowing all the facts.

2 hours ago, The punch said:

Lol greenwood is going to be a 95+ striker. it is a natural finisher. 2 feet. he is incredibly talented and will take Cavani's place when the time comes. He is only 19.. at 22-23 years old he will be amazing, much better than rashford martial. you never sell musiala + greenwood + witz for lewandoski !!!! I had the choice to exchange my sancho for ronaldo 3 years ago, and I did well to refuse.

Firstly, I didn't underestimate Greenwood's potential. 

Secondly, I am pretty sure it wasn't A+B+C= Lewa. The way I interpreted it is out of the given options who would he give for Lewa.

Finally, if he can wait till Greenwood turns 22-23, that too isn't a guarantee. It's only your words. Then it's up to him. Even by your prediction Greenwood has a long way to go to reach 97. 

I only gave my take on it. BTW well done on Sancho. Everybody who has played the game for few years have a Sancho. It's nothing out of the box. But well done!

2 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Hello guys, Recce james +1 was already a sure thing, I believe that after the UCL title a +2 is perfectly possible. What do you think?

Outside chance in my opinion but realistically +1

10 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Ocampos + Kalimuendo/Diop/Gil or Ousmane Dembele?

Gil + Ocampos