Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

22 hours ago, jlammy said:

Busquets safe? Not too sure. I hope so. 🙂

Lucas Hernandez +1? Possibly. Is he a better purchase than Luke Shaw?

For the LB position i'd go for Luke Shaw. 

Surely Bayern Munich will use Lucas Hernandez at CB much more often next season, with the signing of LB Omar Richards. Thus he could (one day) even lose his LB position after a certain period of time. 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

LIGUE 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇫🇷

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75
Mohamed Bayo - 82 - 84
Janis Antiste - 78 -> 80
Johann Lepenant - 67 -> 75
Kouadio Kone - 82 -> 83
Bafode Diakite - 82 -> 84
Noah Diliberto - 80 -> 82
Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76
Cristopher Wooh - 70 -> 75
Brahim Traore - N/A -> 70
Amine Adli - 80 -> 83
Alan Virginius - 75 -> 76
Sikou Niakate - 82 -> 83
Jason Ngouabi - N/A - 70

Some talents from Ligue 2 who are worth investing in, some additional information below for a few players on the list.

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Johan Lepenant (18) the biggest riser on the list and the cheapest. He’s a creative deep lying midfielder who has a beautiful touch and great vision in the middle of pitch.

Short highlight video below.

Warren Bondo (17) is another attracting interest, teams such as PSG, Liverpool and Manchester United have made contact this past year. Had a few cameo games at Nancy this season making 13 appearances 9 coming off the bench.

Warren Bondo

13E54708-0809-4E46-9013-7CF38EBBBC7A.jpeg.0fb11665dda5e376e6883aa4be96a520.jpeg

Cristopher Wooh (19) will sign for Lens on a free in the summer, excellent signing and another younger French defender with good potential.

Cristopher Wooh

2653EC1F-6E8F-4E07-B73D-04B2DF7AFBCE.jpeg.76c0abc4811ec108b962af0a62965a2e.jpeg

Two well known youngsters are Kouadio Kone (20) who has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach and will join in the summer with a deal that got finalised back in January, and Amine Adli (20) who’s future is still up in the air and looking likely to leave Toulouse now they have failed to get promoted, Milan are interested.

Kouadio Kone

9795E50D-A7E8-4B14-8802-19926FCDE33C.jpeg.dfb28cc446a76f708caac2a6c4746428.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these players make the step up to Ligue 1 next season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Wooh looks awesome, my football friends in France are very excited about him, Lens is the perfect place to develop and he has the potential to start next season as Bade is off!

11 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Wooh looks awesome, my football friends in France are very excited about him, Lens is the perfect place to develop and he has the potential to start next season as Bade is off!

Agreed, perfect place for him at Lens and looks like he will follow a similar path as Bade who signed from Le Havre (Ligue 2) last summer.

Great name too, he just makes me jump for joy and say Wooh 🤣

SWIKI REPORT (01/06/21)

31st of May is a bank holiday in the UK so another dead day in terms of Soccerwiki with only a couple of pages, all edits below.

Ponte Preta - 1
EC Taubate - 3
Portuguesa - 2
Portuguesa Santista - 1
CN Marcilio Dias - 1
Maringa FC - 1
Sertaozinho FC - 1
Deportivo Coopsol - 1
Slavia Sofia - 1
Minyor Pernik - 2
Pirin Blagoevgrad - 1
Inter Playa del Carmen - 1
Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
Cibao FC - 1
Stirling Albion - 1
Colon - 2
Slask Wroclaw - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 1
Sport Recife - 1
Gremio - 2
SC Internacional - 2
Palmeiras - 1
Colorado Springs Switchbacks - 1
RC Salsbourg Alsace - 1
Newell’s Old Boys - 1
Independiente - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Am I correct in saying Ibrahima Konate should have dropped in value today to £12million? It seems his Liverpool transfer has kept his price up

Wrong. 

Value only drops on odd years - 23,25,27. Konate turned 22 last month so his value shouldn't have dropped today. 

56 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Anyone know forum is practically useless on phone? never lets me sign in and can never find and any relevant topics

I use it on phone. It works for me but it's a real pain to use different threads or even using the search bar. 

Hence I always use this thread.

2 minutes ago, Buka said:

Greenwood withdraws from the Euros due to injury. Now, I am hoping Rashford does same 😩 Man needs to heal very well. 

I think he wouldn't have been picked anyway. 

The case is similar to Reus. He wouldn't have made the Euros with Muller getting his place. Reus build up enough equity to take it in his own hands. 

Not sure if Greenwood jumped the gun or Southgate allowed him to withdraw. If latter, Southgate needs to grow a pair. He shouldn't allow Greenwood to dictate.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Wrong. 

Value only drops on odd years - 23,25,27. Konate turned 22 last month so his value shouldn't have dropped today. 

How do you explain him being the only 22 year old 88 worth £16 million then? All others are worth either £12 million or £10 million. Mckennie and Kluivert for example 

3 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

How do you explain him being the only 22 year old 88 worth £16 million then? All others are worth either £12 million or £10 million. Mckennie and Kluivert for example 

Value fluctuates. I haven't dug deep into how or why or when value fluctuates. 

A few days ago I bought B. Soumare for 19m and after a day his value dropped to 8m (so 16m becomes max). 

If I had any idea about value fluctuations (apart from bday years) I wouldn't have made the above offer.

PS: his value might drop in coming days. 

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Am I correct in saying Ibrahima Konate should have dropped in value today to £12million? It seems his Liverpool transfer has kept his price up

He’s always had a big price tag, think it’s the hype/potential in him.

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

Anyone know forum is practically useless on phone? never lets me sign in and can never find and any relevant topics

It’s ok to use now, when SM did the update months ago using the forum on the phone was almost unbearable.

44 minutes ago, Buka said:

Greenwood withdraws from the Euros due to injury. Now, I am hoping Rashford does same 😩 Man needs to heal very well. 

Gutted, he probably wouldn’t of been picked but would of been a huge assets for England with his finishing and versatility along the front 3 positions.

25 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Gabriel Jesus for Lionel Messi ?

Messi

Spreadsheet Result for Lyon in SM French Review

ResulSpSheeFrancLyon4th.png.54c13d61fae9b86323e953f0c8cfe5c7.png

Red Boxes making a mess of the Bright Green this time.

To SM Search for this post FranLyon  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Cheers Socca 😀

27 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

these sort of questions are self explanatory 😐 

I thought it was too good to be true, when the offer came in for my Jesus this morning.

It was Messi + De Gea. I didn't mention De Gea as that wouldn't be the reason I would accept lol

CHAMPIONSHIP PROSPECTS/RISERS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Perfect proving ground for many young talents in England, I want to focus on some young players who should see a rise this month or next.

Some of these players will likely return on loan next season or in some cases make the step up to the Premier League.

Marc Guehi -                                82 -> 84
Harvey Elliott -                            82 -> 84
Michael Olise -                            83 -> 83
Taylor Harwood-Bellis -         76 -> 80
Teden Mengi -                             73 -> 76
Oliver Skipp -                               82 -> 84
Nathan Collins -                          82 -> 83
James Garner -                            78 -> 82
Ben Cabango -                             80 -> 83
Han-Noah Massengo -             78 -> 80
Jarrad Branthwaite -                78 -> 80
Joao Pedro -                                 82 -> 84

Blackburn Rovers gained substantially using the loan market bringing in Harvey Elliott (18) Taylor Harwood-Bellis (19) and Jarrad Branthwaite (18) of which all got decent game time. Harvey Elliott being one of the most successful talents in the Championship this season.

Harvey Elliott’s numbers in the Championship:

Minutes - 2758
Goals - 7
Assists - 11

Harvey Elliott

FF3FB2B6-8767-4E9B-95F4-B72662D3FF69.thumb.jpeg.00932aedbba0d43c68733972ab9da665.jpeg

Michael Olise (19) is a name everyone is familiar with and has been attracting much interest, Lille are the most recent team to be linked with the highly rated young French midfielder.

Marc Guehi (20) has come off the back of a very successful loan spell at Swansea City narrowly missing out to Brentford in the play offs. Guehi is a player who I can see in the Premier League next season whether that is on loan or to try the difficult task of forcing his way into the Chelsea team.

Marc Guehi

E2024531-7587-4531-8A2E-497984DBFA4E.jpeg.5d58103b3832ddfad3a2c488749854da.jpeg

Along with Guehi, Oliver Skipp (20) is another player who is likely to be playing Premier League football next season. Going back on loan to Norwich wouldn’t be a bad call for him but I think he’s good enough to play at Tottenham Hotspur gradually.

Great in 1v1 situations and an aerial threat going forward, Nathan Collins (18) has a huge future in the game and it’s no surprise to see the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal looking to acquire his services in the summer.

Nathan Collins

25C2BBC9-3799-4A9B-8B83-0F743256B072.jpeg.eb682f9f0ff025c09f9f01035930caa4.jpeg

On the subject of Manchester United, James Garner (18) has had a very successful loan spell at Nottingham Forest really coming into his own and expressing himself well in the games Ive seen, definite one to watch next season and a loan back to the Championship would be a good move for him.

James Garner (right)

DFB8EE1C-3073-4F93-8D4C-3FE3995A1221.jpeg.2eb88e28487e814ab686e369b699c95e.jpeg

Potentially the end of this little project, maybe Bundesliga 2 is next on the agenda if I can be bothered

Cheers Kieran 😁

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, am I the only one to notice that Scott Mctominay had Defender on his "SM Resume" but as far as I know he hasnt played there? is this one of those things that someone can bring to the attention of SM please? 

He played/plays as DC for Scotland hence him getting the position.

Need to bring in some money, ive identified as Kabak being the main one who I can sell.

Is it worth Keeping OZAN KABAK and waiting for an increase? or Sell for 9m to get more youths.

24 minutes ago, ExeC said:

Need to bring in some money, ive identified as Kabak being the main one who I can sell.

Is it worth Keeping OZAN KABAK and waiting for an increase? or Sell for 9m to get more youths.

I’m currently in the process of selling Kabak for Tomori, I was sure Kabak would see a rise but then he got injured so I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed. Liverpool are also not interested in my making his loan move permanent.

So I would sell 😊