Rahul W's rating predictions

Off topic. Apologies but this is doing my head in. 

I have tried to offer two players for exchange (one of them is Clasie) for Pellegrino first when Clasie was 6.3 mil. The bid got rejected by an external club. Now I am trying to do the same with Sanson and it's still getting rejected. Any particular reason as to why? 

Sorry for off topic question but since this thread is the most active, I had to ask here.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Euhm...

Vanaken got 88

Dendoncker got 89

In Belgium there are always 2 - 4 players with 88. 89 it's a long time ago, but Dendoncker got it 2 days ago.

Reaching 89 is not a given for any player within any league.  To reach that level a player must be an international and also playing in top level intercontinental competition.  

22 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Vanaken did get a +1 I think. But yeah, they certainly forgot a few definite risers. 

They've been too harsh on the top teams now in Holland, Turkey and Belgium... 

yeah, I have Vanaken in my GW so relieved he rose. Not so relieved with Trebel...

13 hours ago, The punch said:

OMG Salah the monster, sm go rise +3 to 95 haha :lol:

94 imo

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

They missed for sure 3 players.

Gigot still 85 ? :o Deserved even 87

Vormer still 87 ? :o 15 assists, 12 goals (as midfielder) Deserved 88

Trebel still 87 ? :o One of the best in Belgium

agreed

I had Trebel, gutted he didn't rise

Appiah, Mechele, and more missed out in my preds

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Mo Salah ?! :o

goat

12 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

88?

Four words will provide the answer:

Its...the...Belgian...League

don't underestimate

8 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

I have tried to offer two players for exchange (one of them is Clasie) for Pellegrino first when Clasie was 6.3 mil. The bid got rejected by an external club. Now I am trying to do the same with Sanson and it's still getting rejected. Any particular reason as to why? 

Sorry for off topic question but since this thread is the most active, I had to ask here.

no problem

hmm, not sure tbh

34 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Hm, who is next after Ukraine? AUS, SWI or SWE? 

no idea

10 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Happened to me a couple of times, I think sometimes SM gets confused by player values when you try to exchange if one of your players is over a certain age. Don't ask why! Usually offering a bit more in total than the player value does the trick. Usually. Try an extra 50k maybe.

15 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Offer a bit more money not bare amount always the new norm now when exchanging players

4 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys, between Talisca and Bruno Fernandes, who do you think is better in long term and in general. Both have risen recently to 89 and there are rumors for both to join a club in Premier League, so who do you think is the better option?

I'd say Bruno Fernandes. Even Diego Simeone said (before Atletico faced Sporting in the Europa league last round) that from all the Sporting team he would like to have Bruno Fernandes, and there are some really good talents there

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Andriy Lunin +6

News link him in a transfer in a big league in Europe.

yes

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Stones or Laporte

B.Mendy or Kurzawa

Dele Alli+L.Sane or Salah

L.Danilo or Meunier

------------------------------

Need help. 

Laporte

Mendy

Salah

Meunier

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Umut BOZOK (Nimes 21,80) - 24 goals in Ligue 2. 

Any transfer news? New rating predict? (and when)

idk tbh

8 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys, between Talisca and Bruno Fernandes, who do you think is better in long term and in general. Both have risen recently to 89 and there are rumors for both to join a club in Premier League, so who do you think is the better option?

Bruno, tho Talisca will end up in PL first (with Wolves probably)

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

Juanfran from athletico madrid of samus coleman 

neither