Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Several need to go 

Neymar 

F de Jong 

Are also on there not in the shots

Screenshot_20210606_094808_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20210606_094816_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Why is your team so unhappy, take them out for a meal, treat them and turn their frowns upside down.

To answer your question:

Players that can go: Lenglet, Niguez, Sule, Olmo, Dybala, Sane.

I would be tempted to sell Sterling instead of Neymar to be honest. Neymar will keep his 96 even after he retires.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Why is your team so unhappy, take them out for a meal, treat them and turn their frowns upside down.

To answer your question:

Players that can go: Lenglet, Niguez, Sule, Olmo, Dybala, Sane.

I would be tempted to sell Sterling instead of Neymar to be honest. Neymar will keep his 96 even after he retires.

Can't win the league that's why aha a lot are level ones or some have been on loans 90 rated players but trying to get to a point where they all go down aha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

10,000 reactions!! Thank you all for your support over the last year!

Ive been playing soccer manager and been involved in the forum (had another account before this) for the past 10 years on and off, always lost interest and I believe this is the longest period I’ve been active for.

But to be honest, it’s down to you guys and this great community we have here for keeping it going strong and for the nice people I have spoke too along the way. This is the main reason I continue to log on each day.

Thank you once again and I will continue to contribute over the coming years 😊

Amazing work mate appreciate everything you do...for the forum and the game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Mbappe long term.

Tomorrow, but not convinced either will rise, we shall see.

Your wish has been granted 😂

Good point, his predictions have been spot on for Germany. It’s almost like he's in discord putting his suggestions across 😉😂

Haha yep, hopefully he'll get another +1 if he has a good Euros. 👀 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Someone explains to me why Sancho didn't go up

You would think his stats would be enough, not far off doing the 20-20 G/A.

Also come to think of it I’m surprised Haaland didn’t get a +2, Champions league golden boot winner and 41 goals for the season

6 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Can't win the league that's why aha a lot are level ones or some have been on loans 90 rated players but trying to get to a point where they all go down aha 

That’s going to be tough, swimming against the tide with that one 😂

2 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

Amazing work mate appreciate everything you do...for the forum and the game 

Thank you Vinny 😊

2 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Haha yep, hopefully he'll get another +1 if he has a good Euros. 👀 

Hate to break it to you mate, but he’s Japanese 😉😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2021 at 5:26 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

 

Daryl Dike (20) successful loan to Barnsley has come to an end, he must be happy to move back to Orlando, knowing Barnsley well it’s not the nicest place in the world.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Ridiculous comment. How come nobody ever says this about Sheffield etc? Barnsley has good and bad parts, like every other town in the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You would think his stats would be enough, not far off doing the 20-20 G/A.

Also come to think of it I’m surprised Haaland didn’t get a +2, Champions league golden boot winner and 41 goals for the season

That’s going to be tough, swimming against the tide with that one 😂

Thank you Vinny 😊

Hate to break it to you mate, but he’s Japanese 😉😂

That won't stop him! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sm1979 said:

Ridiculous comment. How come nobody ever says this about Sheffield etc? Barnsley has good and bad parts, like every other town in the country.

I'm from Sheffield and I can confirm that Sheffield does have it's grim parts, however the difference is that Barnsley is just an entire grim part. 

Sheffield is like mouldy bread, cut off the mould and it's fine. Barnsley is like milk that's off by a month, just throw it in the bin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

I'm from Sheffield and I can confirm that Sheffield does have it's grim parts, however the difference is that Barnsley is just an entire grim part. 

Sheffield is like mouldy bread, cut off the mould and it's fine. Barnsley is like milk that's off by a month, just throw it in the bin. 

😂😂😂

If Sheffield is mouldy bread and Barnsley is gone off milk I dread to think what describes Doncaster. Maybe a landfill sight 😂

I must add though that I didn’t mean to offend anyone, the comment was a joke and I was more pointing out the fact that I would much rather live in Orlando 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

😂😂😂

If Sheffield is mouldy bread and Barnsley is gone off milk I dread to think what describes Doncaster. Maybe a landfill sight 😂

I must add though that I didn’t mean to offend anyone, the comment was a joke and I was more pointing out the fact that I would much rather live in Orlando 😊

Fair enough mate, comparing us to Orlando isn't really fair is it 😂. Love the contribution you make to this forum bud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

How?

Makes sense to hold off on a 93 for now. See how he does at United... he'll probably smash it (fingers crossed) but still prudent to wait. 

How does it make sense ? With how he's performed.....yet you see Bruno getting +2 for similiar stats and no club trophies ....joke 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

I'm from Sheffield and I can confirm that Sheffield does have it's grim parts, however the difference is that Barnsley is just an entire grim part. 

Sheffield is like mouldy bread, cut off the mould and it's fine. Barnsley is like milk that's off by a month, just throw it in the bin. 

Well that wouldn't leave much bread tbh. We have much more beauty than people realise

 https://www.google.com/search?q=beautiful+Barnsley+scenery&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&prmd=insv&sxsrf=ALeKk03gzaThuq-TGUYpwcZxYAOEKwZxKw:1622971455541&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiy7dno14LxAhUP0uAKHfe1CB0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=393&bih=713

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The punch said:

I would be really angry to see rashford or werner at 93

No way should either get 93 based on performances this season anyway 

2 hours ago, sylphid said:

no rise for sule and pavard?

Bayern are not done, let's see tomorrow

38 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Good point, his predictions have been spot on for Germany. It’s almost like he's in discord putting his suggestions across 😉😂

haha ;) 

2 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

How does it make sense ? With how he's performed.....yet you see Bruno getting +2 for similiar stats and no club trophies ....joke 

Yeah that's fair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, sm1979 said:

Ridiculous comment. How come nobody ever says this about Sheffield etc? Barnsley has good and bad parts, like every other town in the country.

Barnsley is the worst place ive ever visited in my life absolute hole specially around Oakwell place was a dump .....full of little chavs thinking there the next Tyson Fury 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You would think his stats would be enough, not far off doing the 20-20 G/A.

Also come to think of it I’m surprised Haaland didn’t get a +2, Champions league golden boot winner and 41 goals for the season

That’s going to be tough, swimming against the tide with that one 😂

Thank you Vinny 😊

Hate to break it to you mate, but he’s Japanese 😉😂

Yeah it's difficult but I'm managing it so far aha just about lots of calculations going on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

I'd guess one being a world cup winner still played 24 games this season and won the league again I'd guess that would have been enough considering pogba is 93 and is winning anything at club level and even Sir Rahul predicted +1 for both which says something

Dude WC was in 2018. Pavard got his rise for that. 

24 games out of 34 and I am sure he was bad at 10 of those. 

Played X amount of matches is not a basis for rise for players 90 and above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ibrahim.argoun said:

Chi tra i seguenti ha una forte probabilità di +1? 

Mahrez

De Paul

A. Correa

Chiesa

for me:

de paul 100%

Correa 80% 

mahrez 0%

chiesa 50%

4 hours ago, russj said:

Mbappe o Salah + Kane

salah+kane now - Mbappe for long-term project

2 hours ago, sylphid said:

nessun aumento per sule e pavard?

tomorrow only pavard for me

1 hour ago, Franco Armani said:

Qualcuno mi spiega perché Sancho non è salito

if Halland is 93 sancho is ok 92 .i was hoping for haaland 94 and sancho 93

23 minutes ago, James.J. said:

Sancho non ha ottenuto 93, non me l'aspettavo, dito incrociato per domani o nessuna speranza?

no hope in my opinion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

 

Correction required: ENGLARSE should read ENGLWOLV (to help lazy searchers like me!)

 

Yes indeed previous one was Arsenal. Actually I can't change it as it's in the "Picture" and SM Search won't show up what's in the picture anyway. That's why I always show it separately lower down near the bottom. There I go again mentioning that part of Arsenal 🙄

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

10,000 reactions!! Thank you all for your support over the last year!

Ive been playing soccer manager and been involved in the forum (had another account before this) for the past 10 years on and off, always lost interest and I believe this is the longest period I’ve been active for.

But to be honest, it’s down to you guys and this great community we have here for keeping it going strong and for the nice people I have spoke too along the way. This is the main reason I continue to log on each day.

Thank you once again and I will continue to contribute over the coming years 😊

10,000 Salutations to you Kieran and the rate your going U will have a 100,000 b4 you know it. Hard work and a great football mind plus hardly ever sleeping are great qualities for the job.

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No chance Coady should rise to 91! Hasn’t been great this season although much of it is down to being played in a 2, he’s great in a 3 but average at best in a 2.

Don’t fancy England’s chances with Mings and Coady at CB, car crash waiting to happen 😂

 

 Have to agree we are overburdened with great young talent but not in defence unfortunately. Will Pickford not make any "Car Crashes" too??    🙏 

17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

said benrahma sell or keep? 

I'm keeping, he has the talent just needs a bigger work ethic, maybe???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still can't believe Jadon Sancho didn't get a 93.

Is Sancho not better than the likes of Luis Alberto and Memphis Depay?

Sancho has had 3 20 assist seasons at BVB in a row. Halaand has 1.5 seasons at BVB and he still can't get a 93.

Unbelievable.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sm1979 said:

Fair enough mate, comparing us to Orlando isn't really fair is it 😂. Love the contribution you make to this forum bud.

That’s a great point mate 😂

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Dude WC was in 2018. Pavard got his rise for that. 

24 games out of 34 and I am sure he was bad at 10 of those. 

Played X amount of matches is not a basis for rise for players 90 and above.

Gianluigi Buffon won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, surely that warrants a +1 this review right?

2 hours ago, James.J. said:

Sancho didn't get 93, i didn't expect that, cross finger for tomorrow or no hope?

No hope, SM have moved up to Bayern now.

24 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

10,000 Salutations to you Kieran and the rate your going U will have a 100,000 b4 you know it. Hard work and a great football mind plus hardly ever sleeping are great qualities for the job.

 Have to agree we are overburdened with great young talent but not in defence unfortunately. Will Pickford not make any "Car Crashes" too??    🙏 

Thank you Socca, if SM allowed me more than 5 reactions a day I would be able to give you some back 😂

I would take Ben White, Konsa, Godfrey or Tomori over Coady and Mings but I’m not Southgate 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...