Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

There shouldn't be any difference between Haaland or Sancho. In fact, Sancho's way more important in our system than Haaland. I've seen somewhere a stat saying that Haaland has scored the most goals after an assist, around 23 of them, which is true, as he can't create chances on his own. Most of these were assisted by either Reus or Sancho. I get the Haaland hype, but Sancho is just as good, if not even better. Lad's smashing records, playing out of his mind since january/february. 

Abysimal that Depay got a 92 and Guerreiro didn't, by the way.

And another poor one is not giving Dahoud a deserved +1. The lad been immense in the 2nd part of the season alongside Jude. He literally played Gundogan-esque for more than 4 months now. BuLi review was completely e so far. Watch Grealish getting a 92 now.

Edit: I've seen some of you pointing out that Sule or Pavard should rise. They shouldn't. They both been a disaster this season.

So before the Spanish league update, I am in a position to purchase either V Junior or G Rodrygo. Both 16m but obviously Junior is 89 against Rodrygo's 88.

Im assuming both will get a +1 but which would be the better choice? 

1 hour ago, Amar said:

I still can't believe Jadon Sancho didn't get a 93.

Is Sancho not better than the likes of Luis Alberto and Memphis Depay?

Sancho has had 3 20 assist seasons at BVB in a row. Halaand has 1.5 seasons at BVB and he still can't get a 93.

Unbelievable.

Plus Manchester united will pay 95 million for him

On 6/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Result for Eintracht Frankfurt in SM German Review

PrediSpSheeGermEintr5th.png.7f2e227d6ec69deeae6931c1961d98d5.png

The Cream at the top again. Just missed Andre Silva (Red Boxed) as SM haven't increased the Squad Cap. Would have thought they would have as E Frankfurt have had a good season finishing in 5th and Andre Silva had a prolific season.

To SM Search for this post GermEint  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Cheers Socca 😀

Spreadsheet Result for Eintracht Frankfurt in SM German Review

2ResulSpSheeGermaEintr5th.png.d2a11187a4cab5616d7cc88ceeff5102.png

Ahhh SM did Increase the Squad Cap for Andre Silva and Justice is done!   Thank goodness +6M is worth adding in! 🤩

To SM Search for this post GermEint  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Cheers Socca 😀

31 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Sabitzer 92 Sancho 92 good Job 🤣🤣

That's not how ratings are done - by comparing player's from different teams. 

May be Sancho should have gotten +1 but a players rating is done by his importance, play, stats and whatnot for his team and then how the team does in their respective leagues. 

I understand some of the grievances but the reasons people are giving is ridiculous. 

To all I am out of reactions.

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

May be Sancho should have gotten +1 but a players rating is done by his importance, play, stats and whatnot for his team and then how the team does in their respective leagues. 

I agree with this and I’m not sure how far the needle changed since this article (which was written on the 6th April) but here’s a visual that clearly shows the importance of Sancho for Dortmund this season - sourced via FootballCritic. I know Dortmund’s season was far from perfect but he’s one of the key reasons they managed to finish 3rd this season and for me it shouldn’t have been 1 or the other that got 93, instead both.

5D657622-E6B4-43F9-92AB-0996F7965399.png

Aston Villa have beaten Arsenal to signing Emi Buendia for £30 million plus add ons, Arsenal really are a mid table team now 😂

Stats this season:

🅰️ Assists - 16 (1)
🔐 Key Passes - 122 (1)
📈 Rating - 7.78 (1)
🏹 Shots - 111 (5)
💪 Tackles - 93 (5)
️ Goals - 15 (7)
🤤 Dribbles - 63 (8)

Aston Villa have also tabled an offer for James Ward-Prowse, Villa mean business next season.

39 minutes ago, Palestrino said:

+1 for Botman and now +1 for Reyna 🤡 someone is neglecting their duties. 

The Botman rise was awful, 89 rated defender without question IMO.

22 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

They increased Jordan Henderson value to 21.6M , somehow .

Could this mean he gets a +1 , or would it rather be they increased his value cause they feel sorry for him for not getting 93 .. ever .

Feel sorry for him 😂

Spent half the season injured, a rise would be massively unjustified now, I do believe he should of got 93 last summer though.

19 minutes ago, sylphid said:

1. pau torres to 91?

2. kindly help to rank these players : bastoni, upamecano, kounde

3. camavinga or bellingham?

many thanks!

1. Torres 70/30 +1 for me.

2. Really tough as can't really go wrong with any. In SM terms I think Upamecano is probably number 1 just because of Bayern. Then Bastoni, then Kounde. But could change quickly depending on transfers etc

1 hour ago, Palestrino said:

+1 for Botman and now +1 for Reyna 🤡 someone is neglecting their duties. 

Reyna +1 is absolutely fine. 

4 hours ago, Amar said:

I still can't believe Jadon Sancho didn't get a 93.

Is Sancho not better than the likes of Luis Alberto and Memphis Depay?

Sancho has had 3 20 assist seasons at BVB in a row. Halaand has 1.5 seasons at BVB and he still can't get a 93.

Unbelievable.

Haaland top CL goalscorer. Sancho injured for parts of the season. Ideally Haaland 94, Sancho 93 but I don't think it's that problematic. Especially when he's on the verge of leaving and SM seem to bide their time in those situations 

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

😂😂😂

If Sheffield is mouldy bread and Barnsley is gone off milk I dread to think what describes Doncaster. Maybe a landfill sight 😂

I must add though that I didn’t mean to offend anyone, the comment was a joke and I was more pointing out the fact that I would much rather live in Orlando 😊

Lincoln.

The worst place I’ve ever been on a night out.  

Lincoln must be the lowest point below sea level in the UK as I’ve never seen so many fat swamp donkeys in my entire life.  Genuinely there wasn’t a single fit bird in any of the bars or clubs, it was like some surreal parallel universe filled with pig-scarers.

21 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Lincoln.

The worst place I’ve ever been on a night out.  

Lincoln must be the lowest point below sea level in the UK as I’ve never seen so many fat swamp donkeys in my entire life.  Genuinely there wasn’t a single fit bird in any of the bars or clubs, it was like some surreal parallel universe filled with pig-scarers.

They all come in on the train from Grimsby! 

1 hour ago, FGS18 said:

Haaland top CL goalscorer. Sancho injured for parts of the season. Ideally Haaland 94, Sancho 93 but I don't think it's that problematic. Especially when he's on the verge of leaving and SM seem to bide their time in those situations 

They both had injuries. Sancho played just three fewer games than Haaland.

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

They both had injuries. Sancho played just three fewer games than Haaland.

Yep 3 less league starts and 4 less CL starts. In which Sancho contributed to a total of 25 goals and Haaland 47 goals...