Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, FGS18 said:

Yep 3 less league starts and 4 less CL starts. In which Sancho contributed to a total of 25 goals and Haaland 47 goals... 

Hence why Haaland should’ve gotten 94 and Sancho 93 ... 

I’d genuinely love to see the numbers for someone like Gnabry (or others who moved from 92 to 93) and what their performances over that time period looked like in comparison to Sancho. 

I cant see sancho in the starting line up for the euros, i know his stats for dortmund are great but personally i think an 89 foden, a 90 mount and a 91 grealish are going to be ahead of him for england.

He did look decent in tonights game tho

35 minutes ago, Lloydy105 said:

Hence why Haaland should’ve gotten 94 and Sancho 93 ... 

I’d genuinely love to see the numbers for someone like Gnabry (or others who moved from 92 to 93) and what their performances over that time period looked like in comparison to Sancho. 

Gnabry's rating is a poduct of individual and club success tho, which anyone who's played SM know plays a major factor. Plus, he was outstanding. 12 goals and 10 assists in 26 starts in the Bundesliga (Bayern won it), 9 goals and 2 assists in 9 CL starts (Bayern won it) and 2 goals 1 assist in 4 starts in the Pokal (Bayern won it)... 

Rightly or wrongly club and country achievements play a huge factor (especially CL and international tournaments), so an isolated event like Gnabry winning all 3 available trophies with his club isn't really comparable. 

Even if we do, he played a key role in winning all three trophies.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, sharkdan said:

Papetti, Gvardiol, Vitinha, Filip Stevanovic or other similar players. Or on the other hand I can sell him to buy a other riser such as Tommaso Augello and reinvest money in August. 

Gvardiol + Ferreira Vitinha (if both gettable), If not, then only get Ferreira Vitinha first, Gvardiol second later on. 

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

10,000 reactions!! Thank you all for your support over the last year!

Ive been playing soccer manager and been involved in the forum (had another account before this) for the past 10 years on and off, always lost interest and I believe this is the longest period I’ve been active for.

But to be honest, it’s down to you guys and this great community we have here for keeping it going strong and for the nice people I have spoke too along the way. This is the main reason I continue to log on each day.

Thank you once again and I will continue to contribute over the coming years 😊

10,000 more 👍 to come m8. 😀

21 hours ago, Nighch said:

Gimenez and Niguez for Ruben Dias should i accept? You must.  I know that R Dias is going up and can get 94/95 in next years.. But in this gameworld 90+ good players are taken. My RB is Dani Alves 90.. This way i could get a 93 Niguez and 92 Gimenez that would go straight into my first team

It seems as the duo is most required in your CGW. 

18 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Gnabry + Diego Carlos for Sancho? 

No. Keep/get the duo, especially if your in a very CGW. Otherwise it's Sancho for-sure. 

17 hours ago, ibrahim.argoun said:

Who among the following has a strong chance of +1 ? 

Mahrez

De Paul

A.Correa

Chiesa

These 2 should have done enough (helping winning the league title) in order to get a rise: +1. 

13 hours ago, sylphid said:

no rise for sule and pavard?

(Hopefully) to be continued.....

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

And rightly so. 

Sule has been the weak link all season. 

Pavard has been underwhelming as well and for some time. 

Curious to know what made you think they deserved +1?

EDIT: This doesn't mean they will not get it tomorrow. I am just curious because when I watched Bayern they were not as good.

In their defense 😀 they have won everthing with Bayern Munich last+this season so they can't have been toooo bad, but above average (for me). 

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Several need to go 

Neymar - Keep.

F de Jong - Keep.

Andre silva - Sell.

Are also on there not in the shots. 🔎 Frankie's forehead is there. And part of Neymar is visible - his cheeky smile, the one he pulls when he dives and wins a freekick or when the opposition player gets booked because of his cheating. 😀

Screenshot_20210606_094808_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20210606_094816_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Sell: B. Pavard (if he gets no rise), Dybala, Sterling and (probably) Niguez as well. 

12 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Someone explains to me why Sancho didn't go up

The Big Question of the day! 

🤔 I reckon it's because of theze reazonz: Haaland (who was more influential this season) only got a +1, Dortmund are capped at 94, and because Sancho had a cold start to the season - there were times I even wondered if Sancho was on the pitch or on the subs bench. 

And not forgetting Dortmund have finnaly won a cup (after 4 years) this season and not in Sancho's previous two seasons. 😀

9 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Sancho deserved a 93 but I said somewhere that if Haaland was going to get a rise to 93, they'd keep Sancho at 92 to differentiate between them. Not fair but that is how it went.

This makes kind of sense. I didn't either see a rise (and rightly so) for Sane or Coman either. Who on their day can be as nearly as good as Sancho. 

5 hours ago, sylphid said:

1. pau torres to 91?C With Tapsoba (the best CB in the Bayernliga this season) not getting a +1, would it be a surprise for the Stingy Man to miss Pau Torres as well? Although I reckon the Europa win (against a great club 🙂) could (possibly) have secured his +1.

2. kindly help to rank these players : bastoni, upamecano, kounde

I would please put Upamecano first. Because he's in the strongest team (out of the 3 defensors) and is a very good defensor as well. 

Please put Bastoni in second place.

And Please put Jules Kounde in theirs place.

Grazie amico. 

3. camavinga or bellingham?

Bellingham for me. Just by listening to his interviews you sense a future captain/manager and coach: a very intelligent player.  

many thanks!

No problimo

3 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Brozovic or Kessie?

Atm. However If Brozovic rises (in the next review) then its gotta be him.

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

They increased Jordan Henderson value to 21.6M, somehow.

Could this mean he gets a +1 , or would it rather be they increased his value cause they feel sorry for him for not getting 93 .. ever .

I 😔 for him that he never got his  (well deserved) rise back last year. 

The only thing/players rising at Liverpool is the player's age, and the young lower-rated players this season.

1 hour ago, Liverp00l said:

I cant see sancho in the starting line up for the euros, i know his stats for dortmund are great but personally i think an 89 foden, a 90 mount and a 91 grealish are going to be ahead of him for england.

He did look decent in tonights game tho

I agree. Imagine if SM managed England they'd send Jadon Sancho to the Under 21. 

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Denayer + Luke Thomas for Ben Godfrey? 

No keep duo - especially in a CGW. 

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Mateu Morey (dortmund) , currently suffering from an apparently rather heavy knee injury .

would you guys keep or sell ? Im inclined to sell him .

Sell. The injury looked a very very painful one. I don't know how well he'll recover. 

6 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Brozovic or Kessie?

Kessie long term.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Robert Lewandowski or Andre Silva?

Lewa, Andre Silva is still way off that level and not sure he will ever get near him.

3 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Asier villalibre +2?

Yes

3 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Should Haalands value rise? A rise of 4m seems a bit harsh

Potentially but there isn’t another player to compare him too so hard to say really. Closest is TAA who was and is still 44 million when he was only 21 at 93 rating.

2 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Denayer + Luke Thomas for Ben Godfrey? 

Duo, you are getting a young talent in Luke Thomas who has already shown he can perform at the highest level and an experienced CB in Denayer, I think you get best of both worlds with the duo.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Mateu Morey (dortmund) , currently suffering from an apparently rather heavy knee injury .

would you guys keep or sell ? Im inclined to sell him .

Keep

Euro U-21 2021: Team of the tournament by Football Talent Scout

🇩🇪 Finn Dahmen
🇩🇪 David Raum
🇩🇪 Nico Schlotterbeck
🇵🇹 Diogo Leite
🇩🇪 Ridle Baku
🇩🇪 Niklas Dorsch
🇵🇹 Vitinha
🇪🇸 Javi Puado
🇵🇹 Fábio Vieira
🇩🇪 Lukas Nmecha
🇳🇱 Myron Boadu

Both German full back David Raum and Ridle Baku have excelled in this tournament. Raum will be a great riser next season for Hoffenheim and Baku is currently one of best young RB’s in Europe, strong in 1v1 duels defensively and has a great game going forward being able to provide incisive balls to the strikers.

Fabio Vieira was named the best player in the tournament and I believe it could of easily gone to Vitinha or Niklas Dorsch, both players were huge for their team throughout the tournament, Vitinha the playmaker and Dorsch the heartbeat of Germany’s midfield.

The only two players who didn’t feature in the final are Myron Boadu and Javi Puado, both of which had great tournaments. I’m really excited to see how Puado gets on in La Liga next season!

Honourable mentions:

Arne Maier
Diogo Costa
Daniel Bragança
Bryan Gil
Florian Wirtz
Amos Pieper
Marc Cucurella
Dany Mota
Cody Gakpo
Diogo Queirós
Davide Frattesi
Victor Nelsson
Mërgim Berisha
Abdou Harroui
Perr Schuurs
Florentino
Luka Ivanušec
Oliver Christensen

Cheers Kieran 😁

14 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Sabitzer 92 Sancho 92 good Job 🤣🤣

This is not how ratings work... 

I think Sabitzer has a good season himself and Leipzig finished second.

16 hours ago, Amar said:

I still can't believe Jadon Sancho didn't get a 93.

Is Sancho not better than the likes of Luis Alberto and Memphis Depay?

Sancho has had 3 20 assist seasons at BVB in a row. Halaand has 1.5 seasons at BVB and he still can't get a 93.

Unbelievable.

Fwiw I didn't think those two should have risen. 

Sancho got rises for the last two seasons. If we consider this season alone, having Haaland one above Sancho is right. Both of them are 20 and there's no rush to get them to a high rating. With Sancho, seeing how he does at United before he gets 93 makes sense.

SWIKI REPORT (07/06/21)

7 pages this morning and more of the same with the likes of Pedro Porro, Yangel Herrera and Jack Harrison going back to parent club Manchester City.

Teams with multiple edits below:

Lokomotiv Moskva - 3
Lommel SK - 2
Ludogorets Razgrad - 3
Maccabi Haifa - 3
Maccabi Tel Aviv - 6
Manchester City - 3
Middlesbrough - 3
Olympiacos - 4
PAOK - 5
Rangers - 7

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

24 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Do we already know what league will be reviewed next ?

Last time it was Italy , Spain , England . In that order .
Today edits in the game were French 2nd league . Not really a fireworks finish for Germany . :)

Ligue 2 and Serie B all been mentioned in discord, still no mention of any of the other big 5 leagues, so as of yet we don’t know, just a guessing game.

EDIT: oh and Bundesliga 2

12 minutes ago, spark said:

Rodrygo or Junior? Both 16m in my gameworld and both the same age but current rating in 88 and 89 respectivley.

We likely to see a +1 for both?

Personally I don't think either have done enough for +1. Vinicius' "big moment" against Liverpool aside, he's been underwhelming this season and has only really played due to Hazard being Hazard. 

49 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Do we already know what league will be reviewed next ?

Last time it was Italy , Spain , England . In that order .
Today edits in the game were French 2nd league . Not really a fireworks finish for Germany . :)

Ligue 2 shouldn't last too long, they might just be doing promoted teams. Similar for 2 Bundesliga when they get to it. Serie A/B should be starting soon. 

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Euro U-21 2021: Team of the tournament by Football Talent Scout

🇩🇪 Finn Dahmen
🇩🇪 David Raum
🇩🇪 Nico Schlotterbeck
🇵🇹 Diogo Leite
🇩🇪 Ridle Baku
🇩🇪 Niklas Dorsch
🇵🇹 Vitinha
🇪🇸 Javi Puado
🇵🇹 Fábio Vieira
🇩🇪 Lukas Nmecha
🇳🇱 Myron Boadu

Both German full back David Raum and Ridle Baku have excelled in this tournament. Raum will be a great riser next season for Hoffenheim and Baku is currently one of best young RB’s in Europe, strong in 1v1 duels defensively and has a great game going forward being able to provide incisive balls to the strikers.

Fabio Vieira was named the best player in the tournament and I believe it could of easily gone to Vitinha or Niklas Dorsch, both players were huge for their team throughout the tournament, Vitinha the playmaker and Dorsch the heartbeat of Germany’s midfield.

The only two players who didn’t feature in the final are Myron Boadu and Javi Puado, both of which had great tournaments. I’m really excited to see how Puado gets on in La Liga next season!

Honourable mentions:

Arne Maier
Diogo Costa
Daniel Bragança
Bryan Gil
Florian Wirtz
Amos Pieper
Marc Cucurella
Dany Mota
Cody Gakpo
Diogo Queirós
Davide Frattesi
Victor Nelsson
Mërgim Berisha
Abdou Harroui
Perr Schuurs
Florentino
Luka Ivanušec
Oliver Christensen

Cheers Kieran 😁

Although I don't like the kind of player he is, I was genuinely impressed by Gianluca Scamacca in all the Euro U-21 matches he played, so I am surprised not to see him mentioned in this list. ;) 

Surely the Munich ratings should be done today??

They won the league..super cup..fifa world cup...champions league quater final...dfl  supercup. 

The likes if pavard..hernandez etc should be getting plus 1.

1 hour ago, spark said:

Rodrygo or Junior? Both 16m in my gameworld and both the same age but current rating in 88 and 89 respectivley.

We likely to see a +1 for both?

Probably, I think Vinny Jr has the highest chance considering he’s played most. Also a jump from 89 to 90 isn’t major. I do think though unless his performances substantially improve he will struggle to continue rising.

10 minutes ago, Lango said:

They won the league..super cup..fifa world cup...champions league quater final...dfl  supercup. 

Both players have been average this season though and missed a fair amount of games, surely you can’t rise them to 92.

21 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Although I don't like the kind of player he is, I was genuinely impressed by Gianluca Scamacca in all the Euro U-21 matches he played, so I am surprised not to see him mentioned in this list. ;) 

Fair point, I’m a big fan of Frattesi for Italy.

20 minutes ago, Lango said:

Hernandez hardly played last season so consider this season as him saving his 91.