Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

9 hours ago, spark said:

Rodrygo or Junior? Rodrygo Goes. Both 16m in my gameworld and both the same age but current rating in 88 and 89 respectivley.

We likely to see a +1 for both? Possibly Vinicius but not Goes.

Vinicius has played nearly double the amount of games then that of Rodrygo. However, he only has 3 goals and 3 assists whereas Goes Rodrygo has 1 goal and 6 assists in like half the amount of apps of Vinicius Júnior this season. Vinicius is (sometimes) a very frustrating player.

Real fans reckon Goes Rodrygo is the better winger (and rightly so), it's just a shame he wasn't able to play more this season. 

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

1813168699_Screenshot2021-06-07at6_58_31PM.thumb.png.48e3ebc162ab13178fbfcbceb2ea90dc.png1759302379_Screenshot2021-06-07at6_58_37PM.thumb.png.a0c65779a1ca9bff323345ffb0ef64a1.pngA strange manager took uncalled potshots at me in a GW today. Luckily I have plenty of time sitting in quarantine to engage! 😂

All the position changes must be causing this.

That's uncalled for. I hope you knock some sense into him. 

4 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Jose Gimenez or Kyle Walker?

A strong RB option. 

3 hours ago, TGB said:

Long term project, would you keep Luis Alberto (second player for rating of the team) or would you trade him for Pedro Neto?

In a very competitive GW (atm), yes I would keep Luis Alberto. 

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

What would you guys want to pay right now in order to get Ruben Dias ? Si!.

Pavard +12M ?
Sule +12M

more ? Not sure.  

Pavard + Sule ? Nope. ⛑️⛑️⛑️

Keep Ben Pavard because he can cover RB and CB position. 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:59 PM, Milanista1 said:

Vinicius has played nearly double the amount of games then that of Rodrygo. However, he only has 3 goals and 3 assists whereas Goes Rodrygo has 1 goal and 6 assists in like half the amount of apps of Vinicius Júnior this season. Vinicius is (sometimes) a very frustrating player.

Real fans reckon Goes Rodrygo is the better winger (and rightly so), it's just a shame he wasn't able to play more this season. 

That's uncalled for. I hope you knock some sense into him. 

A strong RB option. 

In a very competitive GW (atm), yes I would keep Luis Alberto. 

Keep Ben Pavard because he can cover RB and CB position. 

Bully manager wouldn't be called Tony valdez by chance have these two nice gentlemen currently bad mouthing for the last 3 months now as I sold haaland to an unmanaged club opposed to them for the nothing they offered and I tried to buy him back. People don't like competition on this game its a joke aha 

48 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Bully manager wouldn't be called Tony valdez or Tom Wharton by chance have these two nice gentlemen currently bad mouthing for the last 3 months now as I sold haaland to an unmanaged club opposed to them for the nothing they offered and I tried to buy him back. People don't like competition on this game its a joke aha 

Nope, won't post the name here although you probably have heard of him.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

bakker at PSG worth "max cash" bid? (Possibly). or another ok talent but wont be 91/92 for long time if ever? " "91/92" steady on pal. PSG will probably sell him to Lille in a season or two. 😀

He is up for sale in CGW but would only be a money maker or loanee until reaches potential. I have truffert and nuno mendes already (somehow!) 😊 So LB may not be an issue in the future, but wondering if he is worth a punt or swap of these others. I notice he is due a 21st birthday drop soon. 

He'd make for a good riser to make money 💷 on. 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/paris-saint-germain/story/4103544/why-academy-stars-fail-to-make-it-at-psg%3fplatform=amp 

🤔 Fascinating. PSG literally had a small (yet important) hand in building last seasons Lille team. 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:21 PM, Hugh Nitedite said:

Is selling Darwin Nunez to buy Dusan Vlahovic a bad idea? (No. Imo), seems like the latter is in for a rise but I`m not sure about Nunez , looks like he is staying at Benfica for the time being. (Agreed)

Cheers

On 6/7/2021 at 6:09 PM, SomeNextGuy said:

Caleta-Car + Chris Richards or Denayer + Luke Thomas? Not toooo sure amico. 

Both offers I've got on the table for my Ben Godfrey. I'm leaning towards the second offer but not too sure. 

I'm not too sure how good Luke Thomas is/could become. Chris Richards will only get better at Hoffenheim - under a manager who knows himI very well, and with much more top level game experience.

Chris Richards could possibly even become a first teamer at Bayern Munich (one day). 

On 6/7/2021 at 7:12 PM, Krooss25 said:

Bully manager wouldn't be called Tony valdez or Tom Wharton by chance have these two nice gentlemen currently bad mouthing for the last 3 months now as I sold haaland to an unmanaged club opposed to them for the nothing they offered and I tried to buy him back. Did you manage to buy EBH back? Don't tell me Sir Rahul baught him instead... 😀 People don't like competition on this game its a joke aha (sore losers). 

@Sir Rahul 

🤔 We could all scold him to help get him off your back - if he do happens to enters any of your other GW's and continues being a nuisance to you. That way he knows not to  trouble the boss.

We are your defence if you need us to go on the attack. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Sir Rahul won't share the name (atm it's probably for the better). 🙂

5 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

He'd make for a good riser to make money 💷 on. 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/paris-saint-germain/story/4103544/why-academy-stars-fail-to-make-it-at-psg%3fplatform=amp 

🤔 Fascinating. PSG literally had a small (yet important) hand in building last seasons Lille team. 

I'm not too sure how good Luke Thomas is/could become. Chris Richards will only get better at Hoffenheim - under a manager who knows himI very well, and with much more top level game experience.

Chris Richards could possibly even become a first teamer at Bayern Munich (one day). 

Unfortunatley not however I still have a strong side if people are gold managers I'd like to welcome you to come in and beat barcelona as they are ridiculously unbeaten in 800 games and they gloat have no managers in their league (Spain) basically aha 

WORLD ID:18064

I'll even sell players to you to assist you aha

Honestly this year on this game has made me want to leave on several occasions as I've had dms telling me I'm terrible for the worlds as I buy alot of youths but I have explained everyone has the opportunity to bid on them but this isnt acceptable also I've bought mbappe etc at like 7m sterling at like 10k back on the old days but I hog all the talent but I've held onto some them literally for the last 8 years  

On 6/5/2021 at 6:49 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

10,000 reactions!! Thank you all for your support over the last year!

Ive been playing soccer manager and been involved in the forum (had another account before this) for the past 10 years on and off, always lost interest and I believe this is the longest period I’ve been active for.

But to be honest, it’s down to you guys and this great community we have here for keeping it going strong and for the nice people I have spoke too along the way. This is the main reason I continue to log on each day.

Thank you once again and I will continue to contribute over the coming years 😊

Thanks so much! Happy to see all these young players you and @thorgan lesarrecommended are rising like expected, building a good youth team thanks to you 😁

On 6/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, russj said:

Mbappe or Salah +Kane

Salah and Kane for now.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:25 AM, Vinnynx said:

How does it make sense ? With how he's performed.....yet you see Bruno getting +2 for similiar stats and no club trophies ....joke 

I agree.

1 hour ago, James.J. said:

Hi, Diaby didn't get 90, i am thinking to sell him and buy an affordable player that can achieve 89. I believe Pedro Neto will only get 88 any other ideas?

Kulusevski could be a good option 

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

bakker at PSG worth "max cash" bid? or another ok talent but wont be 91/92 for long time if ever?

He is up for sale in CGW but would only be a money maker or loanee until reaches potential. I have truffert and nuno mendes already (somehow!) so LB may not be an issue in the future, but wondering if he is worth a punt or swap of these others. I notice he is due a 21st birthday drop soon. hmm

Absolutely, if he can play a fair amount next see you could easily make your money back and more.

Will be interesting to see how much he plays once Bernat is back from his long term injury.

5 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Caleta-Car + Chris Richards or Denayer + Luke Thomas? 

Both offers I've got on the table for my Ben Godfrey. I'm leaning towards the second offer but not too sure. 

Caleta-Car + Chris Richards.

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Zagadou sell? 

Yes, injury prone.

2 hours ago, James.J. said:

Hi, Diaby didn't get 90, i am thinking to sell him and buy an affordable player that can achieve 89. I believe Pedro Neto will only get 88 any other ideas?

Two players who I would imagine aren’t available but definitely worth mentioning:

Mason Greenwood - 87 -> 89

Pedri Gonzalez - 87 -> 89

Also Malen 88 maybe a small chance of 89, but Pedro Neto is still a great option long term and for me is a better option than Diaby.

1 hour ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thanks so much! Happy to see all these young players you've recommended are rising like expected, building a good youth team thanks to you 😁

Salah and Kane for now.

I agree.

Thank you Anthony, good to see you are benefiting from youths 😁

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

1813168699_Screenshot2021-06-07at6_58_31PM.thumb.png.48e3ebc162ab13178fbfcbceb2ea90dc.png1759302379_Screenshot2021-06-07at6_58_37PM.thumb.png.a0c65779a1ca9bff323345ffb0ef64a1.pngA strange manager took uncalled potshots at me in a GW today. Luckily I have plenty of time sitting in quarantine to engage! 😂

All the position changes must be causing this.

Wikipedia?! What the ... You mean I could've been getting answers from Wikipedia all these years?!?! 😂

I hope you give this guy all the  attention he deserves ... Zero.

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Jerome Boateng has appeared as a 92-rated free agent. Available for $8 million.

Worth a punt ? Or will he drop heavily in the near future ?

Worth a punt, all depends on what Naglesmann thinks of him, plays 3 at the back so from that prespective he might get a decent amount of game time.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Guy in my GW wants 40M for his Ruben Dias , and 35M for his Romagnoli .

would you guys bite ?

40 mil for Dias

SWIKI REPORT (08/06/21)

21 pages this morning and a lot more end of loans and players being released, bit of good news though with the start of Serie A

Italy 🇮🇹 (Serie A)

Spezia Calcio - 6
Udinese Calcio - 8
ACF Fiorentina - 5
Bologna FC - 15
Cagliari - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😄

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Jerome Boateng has appeared as a 92-rated free agent. Available for $8 million.

Worth a punt ? Or will he drop heavily in the near future ?

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Boateng is a free agent in real life as well. He is no longer contracted to Bayern.

In that case I wouldn’t bother with him or wait to see where he goes next season.

On 5/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

LIGUE 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇫🇷

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75
Mohamed Bayo - 82 - 84
Janis Antiste - 78 -> 80
Johann Lepenant - 67 -> 75
Kouadio Kone - 82 -> 83
Bafode Diakite - 82 -> 84
Noah Diliberto - 80 -> 82
Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76
Cristopher Wooh - 70 -> 75
Brahim Traore - N/A -> 70
Amine Adli - 80 -> 83
Alan Virginius - 75 -> 76
Sikou Niakate - 82 -> 83
Jason Ngouabi - N/A - 70

Some talents from Ligue 2 who are worth investing in, some additional information below for a few players on the list.

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Johan Lepenant (18) the biggest riser on the list and the cheapest. He’s a creative deep lying midfielder who has a beautiful touch and great vision in the middle of pitch.

Short highlight video below.

Warren Bondo (17) is another attracting interest, teams such as PSG, Liverpool and Manchester United have made contact this past year. Had a few cameo games at Nancy this season making 13 appearances 9 coming off the bench.

Warren Bondo

13E54708-0809-4E46-9013-7CF38EBBBC7A.jpeg.0fb11665dda5e376e6883aa4be96a520.jpeg

Cristopher Wooh (19) will sign for Lens on a free in the summer, excellent signing and another younger French defender with good potential.

Cristopher Wooh

2653EC1F-6E8F-4E07-B73D-04B2DF7AFBCE.jpeg.76c0abc4811ec108b962af0a62965a2e.jpeg

Two well known youngsters are Kouadio Kone (20) who has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach and will join in the summer with a deal that got finalised back in January, and Amine Adli (20) who’s future is still up in the air and looking likely to leave Toulouse now they have failed to get promoted, Milan are interested.

Kouadio Kone

9795E50D-A7E8-4B14-8802-19926FCDE33C.jpeg.dfb28cc446a76f708caac2a6c4746428.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these players make the step up to Ligue 1 next season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Ligue 2 has started over the last couple of days with a few players from this list getting a rise:

Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76

Johan Lepenant - 67 -> 76

Amine Adli - 80 -> 82

Hopefully more risers to come in the next few days, but more importantly great talents for the future.

Guys

I really appreciate this forum and the excellent ratings updates. So this leads me to my current issue.

I have a 22m to spend on a forward and CM/AM I dont want someone who is 90 i would like someone who I can pick up now from 88 and either go up 1 or 2 in this current round of ratings updates. Dont want anyone over 30 ideally a younger player. So i have been looking at these players

Rebic

Leao    -     Currently leaning to this player

Locatelli (CM but read good things on here)

Bamford

Bowen

Guedes

So what you thinking of rating changes on these? There would of been others but there already at managed clubs. 

11 minutes ago, spark said:

Guys

I really appreciate this forum and the excellent ratings updates. So this leads me to my current issue.

I have a 22m to spend on a forward and CM/AM I dont want someone who is 90 i would like someone who I can pick up now from 88 and either go up 1 or 2 in this current round of ratings updates. Dont want anyone over 30 ideally a younger player. So i have been looking at these players

Rebic

Leao    -     Currently leaning to this player

Locatelli (CM but read good things on here)

Bamford

Bowen

Guedes

So what you thinking of rating changes on these? There would of been others but there already at managed clubs. 

Highly doubt you appreciate this forum. If you did you would know the very 1st page of this thread has your relevant answer. 

21 minutes ago, spark said:

Guys

Rebic - stay

Leao    -     Currently leaning to this player - stay 

Locatelli (CM but read good things on here) - stay (Locatelli is 90 by the way)

Bamford - +1

Bowen - stay

Guedes - stay

I would go for Locatelli + Bamford.

Locatelli is on the move this summer and Bamford is a good option that should rise, both CM + CF for less than 20 million 😄