Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Absolutely, if he can play a fair amount next see you could easily make your money back and more.

Will be interesting to see how much he plays once Bernat is back from his long term injury.

Caleta-Car + Chris Richards.

Yes, injury prone.

Two players who I would imagine aren’t available but definitely worth mentioning:

Mason Greenwood - 87 -> 89

Pedri Gonzalez - 87 -> 89

Also Malen 88 maybe a small chance of 89, but Pedro Neto is still a great option long term and for me is a better option than Diaby.

Thank you Anthony, good to see you are benefiting from youths 😁

Many thanks no one of them (also Kulusevski) is available. I believe i will go with Pedro in order to achieve a capital gain

On 9/30/2020 at 6:32 PM, Risen44 said:

Bulgarian striker Andrey Galabinov scored Spezia's first ever Serie A goal in their history in their game against Sassuolo.Today he scored their second and third goal aswell.Potential upgrade soon?

1601260455_768x432.jpg

On 10/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, gyanthecat said:

Lame player. I wouldn't be surprised if these are the only 3 goals he scores this season. (after saying this, he will score 30) :D

I suddently remembered of this player. After 8 months, apparently I was right, he just scored those 3 goals in the whole season! Hahaha

(He suffered a bad injury and missed a lot of matches because of this, though)

PS: @Kieran_S91, @Milanista1 or any admin, would you please unlock my latest post on my thread? Cheers :)

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Anybody has the euro 2020 app? If so can some create a league for forumers? Alternatively I can create but need to know how many of you are in. 

I’ll let someone set a league up but I will join, got my team ready although I don’t really participate in fantasy leagues very often 😂

8 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I suddently remembered of this player. After 8 months, apparently I was right, he just scored those 3 goals in the whole season! Hahaha

(He suffered a bad injury and missed a lot of matches because of this, though)

PS: @Kieran_S91, @Milanista1 or any admin, would you please unlock my latest post on my thread? Cheers :)

Sorted mate 😁

Edit: Someone beat me too it 😂

Spreadsheet Result for Dortmund in SM German Review

ResulSpSheeGermaDortm3rd.png.1c06401290af249a25df32fe0fd45832.png

If we take out Moukoko who had a Plus 3 in March and a Red Boxed Guerreiro then we are left with a 6 player Bright Green Wall. As it is, it still looks good enough and a Profit of £14.8m quite nice.

To SM Search for this post GermDort  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Cheers Socca 😀

10 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’ll let someone set a league up but I will join, got my team ready although I don’t really participate in fantasy leagues very often 😂

Sorted mate 😁

Edit: Someone beat me too it 😂

Yeah I am not a fantasy league chap either. Only do it during Euros coz it's short and I know many players. 

I will set up a league if there's enough numbers.

18 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Is selling Darwin Nunez to buy  Dusan Vlahovic a bad idea ?, seems like the latter is in for a rise but I`m not sure about Nunez , looks like he is staying at Benfica for the time being

Cheers

Good idea

14 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Zagadou sell

Yes Sir!

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Guy in my GW wants 40M for his Ruben Dias , and 35M for his Romagnoli .

would you guys bite ?

40M For Ruben

3 hours ago, spark said:

Guys

I really appreciate this forum and the excellent ratings updates. So this leads me to my current issue.

I have a 22m to spend on a forward and CM/AM I dont want someone who is 90 i would like someone who I can pick up now from 88 and either go up 1 or 2 in this current round of ratings updates. Dont want anyone over 30 ideally a younger player. So i have been looking at these players

Rebic

Leao    -     Currently leaning to this player

Locatelli (CM but read good things on here)

Bamford

Bowen

Guedes

So what you thinking of rating changes on these? There would of been others but there already at managed clubs. 

Locatelli plus Bamford

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

Who would you prefer? Milenkovic or Mukiele?

Mukiele

SERIE A XI prospects and risers:

Very talented front line with the likes of Dusan Vlahovic and Giacomo Raspadori looking like having bright futures.

Raspadori recently got called up to the Italian senior team and with his strong end to the season could see a decent rise.

Valhovic has been outstanding for Fiorentina and may have earned himself a big money move this summer.

3BA2F3F5-E5E0-49CE-A8D4-E5EC28B53368.jpeg.a359764abb20a82fc5a84f8c474fdd5d.jpeg

Also had a tough call to make between Wilfried Singo and Nahuel Molina who I believe could see a similar rise playing a fair amount at Udinese this season.

Ebrima Darboe could also see a small rise 73 -> 75/6, another highly talented midfielder.

Hope you guys find this useful

Cheers Kieran 😁

18 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Bully manager wouldn't be called Tony valdez or Tom Wharton by chance have these two nice gentlemen currently bad mouthing for the last 3 months now as I sold haaland to an unmanaged club opposed to them for the nothing they offered and I tried to buy him back. People don't like competition on this game its a joke aha 

First of all, I haven't bad mouthed you or abused you in any way and I actually stuck up for you when Tony was having a go at you. Yes, I said I hoped Haaland didn't end up back at you. I think it's wrong that you can let someone of Haaland's rating get to level 4 concern for lack of games, sell him to an unmanaged club and then try to buy him back again. You clearly have far too many top strikers in that Arsenal team. 

Also, you say people don't like competition. Well, given you have signed most of the top talent on the game and have a squad size on near 70  it seems neither do you so you can't really play that card. 

I'm hoping to buy Pedro NETO (£8.0m) from an unmanaged club within my GW. 

As I'm building with a smaller club, I'll have to sell some young potential to raise funds (currently have £900k). 

Out of the below who would you suggest to sacrifice for NETO? 

1. Lassina TRAORÉ (£3.0m) 

2. Ander BARRENETXEA (£5.0m)

3. Jérémy DOKU (£8.0m)

4. Adil AOUCHICHE (£3m) 

5. Abdallah SIMA (£3m) 

6. Mehdi ZERKANE (£1.8m) 

7. Noni MADUEKE (£2.4m) 

8. Isaac LIHADJI (£1.8m)

9. Carlos PALACIOS (£1.4m) 

*trying to sell similarly positioned players as NETO - I'm thinking numbers 6 to 9? 

Also, is it worth keeping Sasa KALAJDZIC long now that he's risen? 

Or sell for profit? 

19 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

As I'm building with a smaller club, I'll have to sell some young potential to raise funds (currently have £900k). 

3. Jérémy DOKU (£8.0m)

4. Adil AOUCHICHE (£3m) 

5. Abdallah SIMA (£3m) 

6. Mehdi ZERKANE (£1.8m) 

7. Noni MADUEKE (£2.4m) 

8. Isaac LIHADJI (£1.8m)

*trying to sell similarly positioned players as NETO - I'm thinking numbers 6 to 9? 

Or sell for profit? 

Zerkane and Palacios!

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

64NUTKRD01

The code to join Euro 2020 app fantasy league.

12 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

What is your opinion about Thiago Almada from Vélez Sársfield?

Is it worth to buy him?

Absolutely! Could be on the move in the summer to Europe.

41 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

3. Jérémy DOKU (£8.0m)

4. Adil AOUCHICHE (£3m) 

5. Abdallah SIMA (£3m) 

6. Mehdi ZERKANE (£1.8m) 

7. Noni MADUEKE (£2.4m) 

8. Isaac LIHADJI (£1.8m)

Or sell for profit? 

Palacios and Lihadji I would sell.

Keep Kalajdzic for now, if it’s non competitive league you could sell then buy back for a little bit extra.