Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I need to sell one player .
Between Hermoso and Lodi , who would you sell ?

I have enough coverage in the team on all positions , so my only focus is who will be able to get the highest rating and evade potential future rating drops .

Upcoming review I think Lodi has 0 chance to rise , while Hermoso might have a slight chance to 91 ?

Sell Lodi

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I need to sell one player .
Between Hermoso and Lodi , who would you sell ?

I have enough coverage in the team on all positions , so my only focus is who will be able to get the highest rating and evade potential future rating drops .

Upcoming review I think Lodi has 0 chance to rise , while Hermoso might have a slight chance to 91 ?

I would sell Lodi also.

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have won league titles with average on pitch 85 and a 76 rated GK who was getting same ratings per game as most other GK. Just as likely to have a 10/10 game as my other GK was and saved me lots of wages.

Going to have to experiment, I just assumed the aim was to get the team average as high as poss and that the keepers were a part of that.

A 76 keeper in a team of 85`s will drop the average to 84 if my maths is good, would that not make any difference if you were playing a team whose average was 85 ?

At what point does a rating difference between teams become significant, for eg 3 or 4 ?

Cheers

...Apologies for going of topic

7 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

What do you mean by "keepers aren`t as important" ?, don`t they add to the overall team average like every other player. 

Talking of keepers, is Strakosha liable to drop in rating ?

Cheers

I play in one particular league where I have a 88 rated keeper and be does just as good a job for me as in other leagues where I have a 95 rated keeper

7 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

At what point does a rating difference between teams become significant, for eg 3 or 4 ?

The rating difference between two teams is the single most important determinant in match outcomes. (I have tested this in my basement laboratory over and over again using many teams over entire seasons.)

Having said that, whether you have half your team 75 rated and the other half is rated 95 rated, (to get a team average of 85) or each player is rated 85 (to get a team average of 85), we have no way of knowing how the match engine factors in the difference in team composition. Then we get into the whole area of player ratings and positions and formations ... And that is another discussion for another day.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:53 AM, ForzaVictory said:

It's very early days but there's a few early signs of who's in for a big season in the Premier League so thought I'd do a few long range predictions on who's in for a nice rise over the season(assuming no injuries). Nothing comprehensive here, mostly just early observations:

Gabriel Magalhaes 87 - hit the ground running and will be one of the first names on the team sheet this year at Arsenal. Should hit 89/90 by the end of the season. Only the 88 but next year could be a big year for him

Eddie Nketiah 83 - Eddie is going to be a slow burner but he's a natural goalscorer so he's going to naturally get involved in a lot of Arsenals games. Realistically I think he will end up around 86 at the end of the year but he's a player who will be around the prem for many years to come.  Hit 85 but the minutes dried up and looks on his way out of Arsenal

Tariq Lamptey 82 - getting all the plaudits so far, would be in line for mid and end of season rises if he keeps it up and end up around 86/87. Hit 85 but injury affected what was still a great breakout year. Looking forward to seeing more of him next year.

Ben White 85 - A Rolls Royce at the back, will be adding millions to his price tag every game and by the end of the year will be 87/88 with the big clubs chasing him. Not long til England come calling. 87 most likely and England did in fact come calling. 

Ezri Konsa 84 - established himself as a first choice centre half at Villa, with SM seemingly looking favourably at Villa has a solid chance of reaching 86/87 by the end of the season. 88 on the cards, I think most would agree the stronger out of him and Mings in games I've seen.

Kyle Walker-Peters 83 - despite a couple of losses Southampton are a steady prem team and as first choice should steadily rise and end up 86/87 by the end of the season. 86 most likely but he's nailed his spot in the side

Illan Meslier 82 - I wouldn't read too much into 7 conceded in 2 games. A confident young keeper with all the attributes to be a top one. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a costly error or 2 in his performances this year with the way Leeds play out from the back. Expect to hit 86 at the end of the year. 87 and onto bigger and better things at Leeds in the future!

Eberechi Eze 85 - A couple of cameo roles so far but like Ben White was one of the top players in the Championship last year. Can see him being involved in every game and breaking into the starting 11 in the not so distant future and ending up 87 at the end of the season. Looks like he should get his 87, great player to watch and I feel he will have an even better year coming up.

And a couple of wildcards...

Max Kilman 78 - whilst he didn't feature in Wolves 1st game I can see him getting more game time this year. At 400k he's a pretty much risk free investment, can see him making enough appearances to justify a nice rise to 82/83 this season. 82 but never got the minutes to kick on further.

Andre Anguissa 89 - Not expecting a rise here but just a note as he might be available in very competitive game world's and he's a very good player who I suspect will attract the attention of some bigger clubs over the season. Looks a different beast to the player we saw back in 2018 in the premier league so far. See if any decent teams take him on over the summer, not an amazing season but I think he could do a job in a better team still.

All in all quite happy with my predictions from a week into last season, I'll look to do something else over the summer for next seasons premier league.

Just a quick little spotlight on Sporting Lisbon who've got a few gems at the minute!

Pedro Goncalves - 87 - 88 - Had a meteoric rise in the ratings so not sure on the 89 but a season that will be hard to replicate. Be interesting if any big money comes in for him over the summer. Hopefully gets a few minutes in the upcoming Euros.

Nuno Mendes - 82 - 86 - The jewel in the crown. Again see what the Euros hold. I'd imagine the most likely to leave Sporting in the summer to a huge club.

Joao Palhinha - 87 - 88 - The only other Sporting player in the Portugal side, should be rewarded for a great season but not expecting him to play too many minutes.

Matheus Nunes - 83 - 85 - Chipped in with a few crucial goals in his 1257 minutes of action.

Nuno Santos - 84 - 86 - I don't think many expected him to rack up as many of appearances but he had the best year of career so far featuring in almost every game.

Tiago Tomas - 80 - 83/84 - featured in 30 games and racked up 1500 minutes. Only the 3 goals but he started a lot of the big games for Sporting. Interesting one to watch for next year if he can add more goals to his impressive game.

Goncalo Inacio - 76 - 80 - Could get higher but I imagine 80 for now and onto 83/84 in his next review after. Came in and started 15 games.

Pedro Porro - 86 - 87/88 - Will be reviewed with City I imagine, not sure what the do with a player like him as he's done enough that if they don't give him a chance he might leave for good this time round. 

Zouhair Feddal - 86 - 87 - Just a small mention for those in the smaller game worlds like myself. At 1.4m you can get a decent rated defender who's only going up in value. 

Finally a mention for the captain Sebastien Coates who Liverpool fans will remember. Matured into a very reliable centre-half and undoubtedly the best season of his career. Looks to have a good chance of reaching the highest rating he's had in his career and if he does get the 89 it will be well deserved.

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Forum profile looks different, interesting 

38 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

We are all just ‘newbies’ 😂

Our names look very plain now too

There was an update tonight and it wiped all achievement points, ranks and badges (despite me specifically setting it not to do this). I've set it to recalculate everything, but this is going to take a long time. We'll have to look plain for a couple of days, but it'll be fixed. 

SWIKI REPORT (10/06/21)

12 pages this morning and the final few teams from Serie A, Including Milan, Inter and Juventus.

Italy 🇮🇹 (Serie A)

AC Milan - 14
FC Crotone - 1
Parma - 2
Cagliari - 3
Bologna FC - 2
Internazionale - 18
Juventus - 28 (a lot of loan players)
Atalanta BC - 37 (same as above)

Gianluigi Donnarumma has become a free agent in game.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (10/06/21)

12 pages this morning and the final few teams from Serie A, Including Milan, Inter and Juventus.

Italy 🇮🇹 (Serie A)

AC Milan - 14
FC Crotone - 1
Parma - 2
Cagliari - 3
Bologna FC - 2
Internazionale - 18
Juventus - 28 (a lot of loan players)
Atalanta BC - 37 (same as above)

Gianluigi Donnarumma has also completed his transfer to PSG in game

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁 

I must have missed the offical announcement of Dollarumma to PSG? 

On 5/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

LIGUE 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇫🇷

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75
Mohamed Bayo - 82 - 84
Janis Antiste - 78 -> 80
Johann Lepenant - 67 -> 75
Kouadio Kone - 82 -> 83
Bafode Diakite - 82 -> 84
Noah Diliberto - 80 -> 82
Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76
Cristopher Wooh - 70 -> 75
Brahim Traore - N/A -> 70
Amine Adli - 80 -> 83
Alan Virginius - 75 -> 76
Sikou Niakate - 82 -> 83
Jason Ngouabi - N/A - 70

Some talents from Ligue 2 who are worth investing in, some additional information below for a few players on the list.

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Johan Lepenant (18) the biggest riser on the list and the cheapest. He’s a creative deep lying midfielder who has a beautiful touch and great vision in the middle of pitch.

Short highlight video below.

Warren Bondo (17) is another attracting interest, teams such as PSG, Liverpool and Manchester United have made contact this past year. Had a few cameo games at Nancy this season making 13 appearances 9 coming off the bench.

Warren Bondo

13E54708-0809-4E46-9013-7CF38EBBBC7A.jpeg.0fb11665dda5e376e6883aa4be96a520.jpeg

Cristopher Wooh (19) will sign for Lens on a free in the summer, excellent signing and another younger French defender with good potential.

Cristopher Wooh

2653EC1F-6E8F-4E07-B73D-04B2DF7AFBCE.jpeg.76c0abc4811ec108b962af0a62965a2e.jpeg

Two well known youngsters are Kouadio Kone (20) who has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach and will join in the summer with a deal that got finalised back in January, and Amine Adli (20) who’s future is still up in the air and looking likely to leave Toulouse now they have failed to get promoted, Milan are interested.

Kouadio Kone

9795E50D-A7E8-4B14-8802-19926FCDE33C.jpeg.dfb28cc446a76f708caac2a6c4746428.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these players make the step up to Ligue 1 next season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75 this morning.

1 hour ago, dgormand said:

I must have missed the offical announcement of Dollarumma to PSG? 

Sorry free agent not PSG, but the PSG announcement does look imminent. I jumped the gun slightly 😂

40 minutes ago, Ashraf N said:

Cristian romero would rise to how much? 

88 -> 89 possibly 90 if SM factor in his award for best defender in Serie A this season.

38 minutes ago, Ashraf N said:

Goncalo guedes stay/rise/down? 

Stay

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Bologna:

Donsah -2 to 83

Fiorentina:

Malcuit -1 to 87- yes

Cagliari:

Simeone -1 to 88- yes

Crotone:

Magallan -1 to 86- yes

Messias +1 to 85- yes

Reca +1 to 85

Guys, how do we feel Ebrima Darboe will go next season for Roma under Jose? I am half expecting a rise in the review coming but won’t be surprised if he doesn’t change. Looks a good talent but I do get nervous wondering how much game time he will see under Jose. 

Part of Roma’s blueprint is to give youth a pathway to the first team, but Jose in recent times hasn’t give youth much of a look in. Definitely an interesting scenario in Rome for next season 

3 hours ago, Kev said:

There was an update tonight and it wiped all achievement points, ranks and badges (despite me specifically setting it not to do this). I've set it to recalculate everything, but this is going to take a long time. We'll have to look plain for a couple of days, but it'll be fixed. 

Likes are not so important.. So no problem, thanks for the update.

42 minutes ago, dgormand said:

Guys, how do we feel Ebrima Darboe will go next season for Roma under Jose? I am half expecting a rise in the review coming but won’t be surprised if he doesn’t change. Looks a good talent but I do get nervous wondering how much game time he will see under Jose. 

Part of Roma’s blueprint is to give youth a pathway to the first team, but Jose in recent times hasn’t give youth much of a look in. Definitely an interesting scenario in Rome for next season 

Depends who Roma can sign, Mourinho may have to play some youth. But it is going to be interesting to see how often he and others like Calafiori, Reynolds, Zalewski get on.

I think Darboe should at least get a +2, played and performed well after his addition to the game.

4 hours ago, Kev said:

I wish the new forum update allowed for removing the right sidebar which is taking up viewing space .
It is an annoyance .

4 hours ago, Kev said:

I always knew this had something to do with you. 

Your fingerprints are all over this. 

Caught!

Can someone tell me if it's wise to hang onto Luka Romero, 16, of Mallorca aka Spanish Messi in a squad cap GW?

I am aware of the hype but he rarely plays so in SM he will get paltry rises. 

And I know he is 16 but if he was anything like Messi he would play way more. This leads to my second question, he isn't Messi (see above) would you say he is Spanish Martial?

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Can someone tell me if it's wise to hang onto Luka Romero, 16, of Mallorca aka Spanish Messi in a squad cap GW?

I am aware of the hype but he rarely plays so in SM he will get paltry rises. 

And I know he is 16 but if he was anything like Messi he would play way more. This leads to my second question, he isn't Messi (see above) would you say he is Spanish Martial?

Too funny I looked into Romero yesterday , since I was cleaning up my squad .
He is indeed not playing enough for SM to give him a decent rise .
However , since I am not near the 250 cap yet I decided to keep him as he is only costing me 1k on wages .

If he was a 78 rated with 7k wages I would have sold him most likely .