Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

TURKEY 

depositphotos_57109825-stockafbeelding-d

Çakir; Çelik, Demiral, Söyüncü, Meraş; Yokuşlu, Tufan, Yazici; Karaman, Çalhanoğlu; Yılmaz

ITALY

wp1841297.jpg

Donnarumma; Florenzi, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Jorginho; Barella, Locatelli; Berardi, Insigne; Immobile

First line-ups in EK 2020 THREAD!

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How on earth is that remotely FUN! Competition is why you play manager games or any game in general right!

There is a guy on discord who could potentially help, PM me your SM name and game world and I will pass on the information. Not guaranteed to help but worth a shot.

I messaged him on Discord about cheating in a GW, he said he would look into it for it, he hasn't replied to my last 2 messages. Really disappointing from him.

7 hours ago, Ashraf N said:

N. Pepe for goncalo guedes. Good? 

Pepe

7 hours ago, James.J. said:

Hi guys what do you think about Pedro Porro, are there any other good young risers on the right with similar rankings? (no reece jamen, cancelo, bissaka and others) Thanks

Decent youngster, you also have Ridle Baku who is doing brilliantly at the minute. Tariq Lamptey, Sergino Dest, Emerson.

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I messaged him on Discord about cheating in a GW, he said he would look into it for it, he hasn't replied to my last 2 messages. Really disappointing from him.

That is disappointing, I’ll give it today then message him again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Then I’ll get kicked from discord 😂

SWIKI REPORT (12/06/21)

Morning guys, 9 pages this morning with mostly teams from Scotland and the Netherlands.

I have a feeling most of the Eredivise edits are positional but we shall see in 10 minutes.

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Kilmarnock - 4
Ross County - 6
St. Johnstone - 1
Rangers - 5
Aberdeen - 2
Celtic - 6

Netherlands 🇳🇱  

Ajax - 4
Feyenoord - 6
PSV - 3
FC Utrecht - 3
FC Groningen - 1

Also Emiliano Buendia has completed his transfer in game to Aston Villa for 30 million plus add ons.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 6/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

SERIE A XI prospects and risers:

Very talented front line with the likes of Dusan Vlahovic and Giacomo Raspadori looking like having bright futures.

Raspadori recently got called up to the Italian senior team and with his strong end to the season could see a decent rise.

Valhovic has been outstanding for Fiorentina and may have earned himself a big money move this summer.

3BA2F3F5-E5E0-49CE-A8D4-E5EC28B53368.jpeg.a359764abb20a82fc5a84f8c474fdd5d.jpeg

Also had a tough call to make between Wilfried Singo and Nahuel Molina who I believe could see a similar rise playing a fair amount at Udinese this season.

Ebrima Darboe could also see a small rise 73 -> 75/6, another highly talented midfielder.

Hope you guys find this useful

Cheers Kieran 😁

Prediction results:

Ivan Provedel - 83 -> 85

Wilfied Singo - 80 -> 83

Martin Erlic - 82 -> 84

Andrea Carboni - 80 -> 82 (yesterday)

Giulio Maggiore - 83 -> 85

Dusan Vlahovic - 86 -> 88

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Bologna:

Soriano +1 to 88- yes

Schouten +1 to 86- yes

Svanberg +1 to 86- yes

Poli -1 to 86- yes

Mbaye -1 to 85- yes

Ravaglia +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Tomiyasu +1 to 88

Barrow +1 to 88

Di Silvestri -1 to 87

Danilo -1 to 86

Farago -1 to 85

Donsah -2 to 83

Antov +1 to 82

Paz -1 to 82

Fiorentina:

Vlahovic +2 to 88- yes

Pezzella -1 to 88- yes

Malcuit -1 to 87- yes

Callejon -1 to 87- yes

Venuti +2 to 85- yes

Valero -1 to 86

Udinese:

Bonifazi +1 to 86- yes

Molina +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Braaf +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Becao +1 to 87

Stryger Larsen +1 to 87

Arslan +2 to 85

Zeegelaar +2 to 85

Scuffet -1 to 84

De Paul +1 to 91

Llorente -1 to 86

Nestorovski -1 to 85

De Maio -1 to 84

Gasparini +2 to 70

Spezia:

N'Zola +1 to 86- yes

Zoet -1 to 86- yes

Gyasi +2 to 85- yes

Provedel +2 to 85- yes

Maggiore +2 to 85- yes

Erlic +2 to 84- yes

Terzi +1 to 83- yes

Estevez +1 to 83- yes

Agudelo +1 to 83- yes

Vignali +4 to 82- yes

Rafael -1 to 82- yes

Piccoli +1 to 77- +4 to 80

Chabot +1 to 84

Ismajli +1 to 83

Bastoni +1 to 83

Sala -1 to 82

Torino:

Sirigu -1 to 88- yes

Linetty -1 to 88- yes

Izzo -1 to 88- yes

Verdi -1 to 88- yes

Rodriguez -1 to 88- yes

Bremer +1 to 87- yes

N'Koulou -1 to 87- yes

Baselli -1 to 87- yes

Lukic +1 to 86- yes

Singo +3 to 83- yes

Vojvoda +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lyanco +1 to 86

Milinkovic-Savic +1 to 83

Ujkani -2 to 80

Zaza -1 to 87

Murru -1 to 86

Buongiorno +2 to 82

Cagliari:

Nainggolan -1 to 89- -2 to 88

5 teams done today, good review

Sorry for going off topic but wanted to get a question to the regulars so this seemed the best place... has anyone had any problems logging in to the forum over the last couple of days?

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

Sorry for going off topic but wanted to get a question to the regulars so this seemed the best place... has anyone had any problems logging in to the forum over the last couple of days?

No, but my log in is automatic. I haven't tried logging in with a different device.

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

SM really needs to find a way when positional changes should take place.

Players are also bought by the positions they play in. In GWs with squad cap or no money this positional changes are ruining a team. 

I am all for getting real but not this way - randomly out of nowhere. 

Yes agreed. I was submitting them by timing when the league rating reviews were going on. But it's taken a long time to get updated on game.

16 minutes ago, Kev said:

Not me, mine is automatic login

13 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

No, but my log in is automatic. I haven't tried logging in with a different device.

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

OK, well it doesn't seem like a universal problem then so I'll stop clogging up the thread with this. 

There's a recent update which might only affect desktop users. If anyone has problems, log in with your email address rather than username. This is a security update because usernames are public so are easier for hackers/bots etc to try to abuse. Any problems please send me a PM!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

SM really needs to find a way when positional changes should take place.

Players are also bought by the positions they play in. In GWs with squad cap or no money this positional changes are ruining a team. 

I am all for getting real but not this way - randomly out of nowhere. 

Not sure who said it, but all changes should apply at the end of each SM season so people have time to make changes before the next competitive game.

I think that’s a good idea.

48 minutes ago, Kev said:

Once just now, once yesterday. Putting in all the right credentials but it doesn’t recognise me, Ive had to reset my password twice.

Just thought I had really bad short term memory loss.

48 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes agreed. I was submitting them by timing when the league rating reviews were going on. But it's taken a long time to get updated on game.

Some of you have access with the power to be and this inconvenience should be raised and discussed. 

Everybody who approves the changes play SM so i cannot fathom how this random positional changes are still happening. 

I understand SM is playing catch-up for 4-6 years but they don't have to lose their mind or common sense over it. 

Ligue 1 players' positions get changed during French review is not a big ask. 

At least this way managers will know what's coming and can at least, salvage the team and season if they can. 

I personally know 7 LONG TERM managers who left because of this untimely positional changes. One of them had ZERO fullbacks! 

33 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure who said it, but all changes should apply at the end of each SM season so people have time to make changes before the next competitive game.

I think that’s a good idea.

Once just now, once yesterday. Putting in all the right credentials but it doesn’t recognise me, Ive had to reset my password twice.

Just thought I had really bad short term memory loss.

Yeah I read that too but I am pretty sure SM doesn't want to input any effort in the game. Ironically, now that they are doing it they are spoiling it.

To break it, this requires to go back to game program and manually set up instructions for each and every GW.

Great idea but not practical.