Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 minutes ago, spark said:

Surely its easier to just change formation than leave lol

I've seen people quit over than the same thing and I can understand why they're so upset. not very optimal to change formation when the meta involves having 2 fullbacks and not easy to find decent fullbacks in competitive GWs.(not to mention cases when your funds are locked up in transfer banned players and you can't buy anyone.) 

I very much support the idea of applying positional changes at the same time with rating reviews. At least it gives players time to prepare and take measures. 

13 hours ago, Ashraf N said:

N. Pepe for goncalo guedes. Good? 

N Pepe

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Is benzema still worth getting or will he decline soon ?

Yes Ok while he's playing so regularly, I think it will be obvious when he stops getting selected

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Sorry for going off topic but wanted to get a question to the regulars so this seemed the best place... has anyone had any problems logging in to the forum over the last couple of days?

I'm desktop and automatic

----------------------

Romaine Faivre will be 23 on 14th JULY... So his value will decrease on 1st August to 4m from 5m! Just a random one I came across, will post if I see anymore.

Leeds Live Report:-

Ben White future

Arsenal are widely reported this morning to be readying themselves for a £40m bid for former Leeds United loan man Ben White.

The Brighton centre-back, who is currently on international duty with England, looks like he could be one of the big transfer stories of the summer.

Brighton are thought to want close to £50m if they are to cash in on their prized asset.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not sure who said it, but all changes should apply at the end of each SM season so people have time to make changes before the next competitive game.

I think that’s a good idea.

Once just now, once yesterday. Putting in all the right credentials but it doesn’t recognise me, Ive had to reset my password twice.

Just thought I had really bad short term memory loss.

Must be a clever chap, whoever it was.

Tomas Galvez (16) has joined Manchester City from Watford beating off the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea. Galvez qualifies for both England and Finland and is currently playing for Finland at youth level.

5EB0C9B8-E76F-463B-85AA-982B1FA68F65.thumb.jpeg.3217db6b76099000f802a45eaabb0e1e.jpeg

Superb attacking left back who’s great technically being able to dribble out of tight situations and progress the ball with incise passing through the press, in his time at Watford he was deemed as one of the best playmakers.

Not in SM yet.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Some of you have access with the power to be and this inconvenience should be raised and discussed. 

Everybody who approves the changes play SM so i cannot fathom how this random positional changes are still happening. 

I understand SM is playing catch-up for 4-6 years but they don't have to lose their mind or common sense over it. 

Ligue 1 players' positions get changed during French review is not a big ask. 

At least this way managers will know what's coming and can at least, salvage the team and season if they can. 

I personally know 7 LONG TERM managers who left because of this untimely positional changes. One of them had ZERO fullbacks! 

I’ve only been bitten a couple of times.  If you pay attention to real soccer you will usually have players in positions that they really play.

Best Spreadsheet Predicted German Risers

32416874_SpShtBestOfGermanRisers2.png.c6efb7ccbe9575df496a37049bf25f78.png

As I didn't do predictions for all Bundasliga clubs only the Spreadsheet predicted clubs results are shown.

4thRestBestGermanRisers4.png.c58776631f5c5d78aa5c4661bdcd50ef.png

The Red Boxed Predictions didn't do at all well other than Haaland, Lienhart and Andre Silva. To be expected Because ......

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

To SM Search for this post  GermBest  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Best into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Cheers Socca😀

18 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kieran_S91

Do you know who Jon Moncayola (23) is? He's a Ossuna player.

I beleive he's signed a 10-year contract (maybe he's planning on becoming the manager). 😀

Is he any good? A good money maker? 

Reminds me of when Mike Ashley gave Alan Pardew a 6 year contract.

Hes a good money maker and should get a +2 in the summer.

@Sir Rahul I'm confused. 😕

You were in our GW (AK 17's GW) then resigned? Plus there's a manager (with a similar DP to you) who (i'm sure) took over as BM manager after you gave in your resignation.

You have no association to him, right?

P.S. I apologize for my confusion/implying anything negative.Screenshot_20210608-224707.thumb.png.47a26135a63f946cb555423c9dc6d983.pngScreenshot_20210608-224719.thumb.png.9e2c47b7e2c5d15bd72287891fb57cc1.png

13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You were in our GW (AK 17's GW) then resigned? Plus there's a manager (with a similar DP to you) who (i'm sure) took over as BM manager after you gave in your resignation.

P.S. I apologize for my confusion/implying anything negative.Screenshot_20210608-224707.thumb.png.47a26135a63f946cb555423c9dc6d983.pngScreenshot_20210608-224719.thumb.png.9e2c47b7e2c5d15bd72287891fb57cc1.png

Yeah that's me. He offered it to me, some bug means I can't reject applications so need to accept and quit. 

30 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Praying for Christian Eriksen 🙏 

10776D6D-A49A-47D3-9F65-698918CD1C70.thumb.jpeg.629552368996ef6ada0abeee2b7ec18e.jpeg

Good sign hopefully ☺️

Thank god he's okay. One request, could we not share pictures here?

18 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah that's me. He offered it to me, some bug means I can't reject applications so need to accept and quit. 

Thank god he's okay. One request, could we not share pictures here?

Sorry, I thought it was a positive image to show that he is awake if nobody knew. He’s stable in hospital now, I will take the photo down 😊

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lorenzo Insigne’s Uber 😂

D5E14EAB-065E-4190-86A1-3DA84DA0D59B.jpeg.dd140ff4412a64f099b26e14c0da3b5e.jpeg

Thought that was pretty cool!

41 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Yeah I offered him the manager job to keep the gameworld populated

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Sorry about that

The reason I don’t do fantasy league or bet on football, had Meunier in my 11 but replaced him knowing he’s more likely to be a sub behind Castagne.

Anyway, first half Castagne goes off injured only for Meunier to replace him. What does Meunier do? Score one and assist another, should of kept him 🤣🤣🤣

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

That is disappointing, I’ll give it today then message him again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Then I’ll get kicked from discord 😂

LOL, you'd get his attention any way. I think I'll message him again, especially because he said he'd help me out.

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Praying for Christian Eriksen 🙏 

7362E021-B15C-40C5-83B9-388C2E0F732B.thumb.png.f8c8184c887969f07e80a7d2c248529f.png

Such a relief that he made a recovery. Just have to pray that he can make full recovery now.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The reason I don’t do fantasy league or bet on football, had Meunier in my 11 but replaced him knowing he’s more likely to be a sub behind Castagne.

Anyway, first half Castagne goes off injured only for Meunier to replace him. What does Meunier do? Score one and assist another, should of kept him 🤣🤣🤣

Competitors of mine in a work mini league have him, I was delighted to see him on the bench. I was less than delighted after his goal and assist!