Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

11 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Thought that was pretty cool!

Yeah I offered him the manager job to keep the gameworld populated

Sorry about that

No problem mate, have tried to increase number of GWs I'm in but I've found two is my limit. Thanks for offering :) 

4 hours ago, dgormand said:

Wrong, De Paul simply put is one of the best players in Italy hands down. He’s done brilliantly considering the players around him and the quality they face. 

Agreed

SWIKI REPORT (13/06/21)

5 pages this morning and just a jumble sale of edits, no real pattern so I’ve listed every edit below.

Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 4
Botev Plovdiv - 1
Trabzonspor - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Juventus - 2
Jahn Regensburg - 1
Goztepe SK - 1
Charlotte FC - 1
AC Milan - 2
Guayaquil SC - 1
Chacaritas FC - 3
Union Omaha - 1
Sportivo Trinidense - 1
AS Roma - 1
Sassuolo - 1
Sampdoria - 2
Deportivo Tachira - 1
Avenir Beggen - 1
Atalanta BC - 1
CD Olimpia - 1
CD Real Sociedad - 1
UNAM Pumas - 1
Internazionale - 1
FC Porto - 3
FC Petrzalka - 1
FC Orenburg - 1
FC Midtjylland - 4
FC RB Salzburg - 14
FC Krasnodar - 1
FC Echallens - 1
FC Chertanovo - 1
FC Chambly Oise - 1
FC Botosani - 1
FC Basel - 1
FC Aarau - 1
Everton - 3
EA Guingamp - 1
Dynamo Kiev - 3
Dundee United - 1
Dundee - 3
Dukla BB - 1
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 9
Weymouth - 1
Dinamo Tiblisi - 1
FC Rostov - 1

Thanks for reading and COME ON ENGLAND! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 6/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

SERIE A XI prospects and risers:

Very talented front line with the likes of Dusan Vlahovic and Giacomo Raspadori looking like having bright futures.

Raspadori recently got called up to the Italian senior team and with his strong end to the season could see a decent rise.

Valhovic has been outstanding for Fiorentina and may have earned himself a big money move this summer.

3BA2F3F5-E5E0-49CE-A8D4-E5EC28B53368.jpeg.a359764abb20a82fc5a84f8c474fdd5d.jpeg

Also had a tough call to make between Wilfried Singo and Nahuel Molina who I believe could see a similar rise playing a fair amount at Udinese this season.

Ebrima Darboe could also see a small rise 73 -> 75/6, another highly talented midfielder.

Hope you guys find this useful

Cheers Kieran 😁

Another good review in my opinion:

Nicolo Rovella - 80 -> 82

Ivan Ilic - 80 -> 83

Gonzalo Villar - 85 -> 87

Giacomo Raspadori - 82 -> 86

Excellent rise for Raspadori, he’s definitely one of the most talented on this 11.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Roma:

Mancini +1 to 90- yes

El Shaarawy -1 to 89- yes

Karsdorp +1 to 88- yes

Mayoral +1 to 88- yes

Villar +2 to 87- yes

Ibanez +1 to 87- yes

Fazio -1 to 87- yes

Pastore -1 to 87- yes

Reynolds +2 to 80- yes

Calafiori +2 to 78- yes

Peres +1 to 87

Dzeko -1 to 91

Smalling -1 to 89

Kumbulla +1 to 87

Jesus -1 to 85

Coric -1 to 82

Fuzato +5 to 78

Sassuolo:

Consigli +1 to 88- yes

Hamed Traore +1 to 87- yes

Defrel -1 to 87- yes

Muldur +1 to 86- yes

Kyriakopoulos +1 to 86- yes

Magnanelli -1 to 85- yes

Raspadori +1 to 83- +4 to 86

Peluso -2 to 83- -1 to 84

Djuricic +1 to 88

Rogerio +1 to 87

Oddei +3 to 73

Sampdoria:

Balde -1 to 88- yes

Thorsby +1 to 87- yes

Ramirez -1 to 87- yes

Damsgaard +1 to 86- yes

Augello +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Colley +1 to 88

Yoshida +1 to 87

Regini -1 to 82

D'Amico +3 to 73

Hellas Verona:

Faraoni +1 to 87- yes

Benassi -1 to 87- yes

Dimarco +1 to 86- yes

Dawidowicz +2 to 85- yes

Ilic +3 to 83- yes

Lovato +1 to 83- yes

Gunter +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Silvestri +1 to 88

Lazovic +1 to 87

Colley +2 to 82

Salcedo +2 to 82

Genoa:

Scamacca +2 to 86- yes

Zapata -1 to 85- yes

Czyborra +1 to 83- yes

Masiello +1 to 87

Radovanovic +1 to 86

Destro +1 to 86

Strootman -1 to 87

Lerager -1 to 86

Rovella +2 to 82

Spinelli -2 to 78

Five clubs done today, fairly good

6 hours ago, dgormand said:

Wrong, De Paul simply put is one of the best players in Italy hands down. He’s done brilliantly considering the players around him and the quality they face. 

Oh yeah? you watch a lot of udinese in your spare time?? i'll take your word for it.

Ive just looked at De Pauls stats. He is a whoppingly low 27th in serie a for goals scored. he scored 9 goals, 3 of them penalties. He's 9th in the league for assists. What is the basis for that 91?? Someone's going to tell me now 'oh it's not all about stats' but when it comes to the low teams, who are supposed to be rating capped! then the stats of these players playing for this dross should be pretty special to warrant those bloated ratings.

27 minutes ago, Patron said:

Raspadori 86 with less than 1300 minutes? 😂 84 wouldn’t be more than fair for now?

Called up to senior team for Euro’s and had a good end to the season, 85 was fair for me.

22 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Ive just looked at De Pauls stats. He is a whoppingly low 27th in serie a for goals scored. he scored 9 goals, 3 of them penalties. He's 9th in the league for assists. What is the basis for that 91?? Someone's going to tell me now 'oh it's not all about stats' but when it comes to the low teams, who are supposed to be rating capped! then the stats of these players playing for this dross should be pretty special to warrant those bloated ratings.

Team of year in Serie A helps, along with him being Udinese best player by a long shot and has been for sometime now.

Also don’t think there’s such thing as a rating cap anymore 😂

To everyone: De Paul has recently been linked to Atletico Madrid, I think he is certain to move this summer whether it’s Madrid or someone else.

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Team of year in Serie A helps, along with him being Udinese best player by a long shot and has been for sometime now.

Also don’t think there’s such thing as a rating cap anymore 😂

When you say team of the season, you're talking whoscored aren't you? i just know you're talking whoscored. Diego Godin is on whoscoreds serie a team of the season! That's 35yr old Diego Godin who plays for Cagliari who just finished out of the relegation spots. A defender for that team in team of the season!

ForzaItalianfootball doesn't have him on their team of the season. A great blogsite run by people who watch serie a

Yeah the rating cap looks dead and buried

11 minutes ago, Gumball said:

When you say team of the season, you're talking whoscored aren't you? i just know you're talking whoscored. Diego Godin is on whoscoreds serie a team of the season! That's 35yr old Diego Godin who plays for Cagliari who just finished out of the relegation spots. A defender for that team in team of the season!

ForzaItalianfootball doesn't have him on their team of the season. A great blogsite run by people who watch serie a

Yeah the rating cap looks dead and buried

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/serie-a-team-season-2020-21-ronaldo-lukaku-donnarumma/3

I honestly don’t see the big issue with De Paul being 91, in my opinion he’s been up there with Barella and Kessie this season. I’m guessing you watch Udinese a lot to justify if he deserves his rise or not.

Curious as to why I've seen a majority of people in here think that Gosens has a higher chance of staying 90, than getting a +1. 

Imo he should be nailed for 91. Atalanta had a great season: 3rd place in Serie A, Coppa Italia final, decent showing in UCL. Gosens himself had 11 goals and 6 assists in Serie A playing as a wingback. On top of this he's starting for the German national team. 

If this isn't enough for a 91, then I don't know what is. I just hope that the SM folks didn't get influenced in any way. 

15 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

VVD will keep his 96? 

YES, can't wait for him to be back and enthuse Liverpool back into League and Champions League serious challengers. 

3 hours ago, dgormand said:

Only a +1 for Ibanez????

On stats yes :-

Roger Ibanez Roma 7th 10.7% 1 87 23.5% 18.5% 10.7%
2 hours ago, Patron said:

Raspadori 86 with less than 1300 minutes? 😂 84 wouldn’t be more than fair for now?

On Stats no even tho he scored 5 goals since early April, but his performances must be mightily impressive, can't wait to see him play. Hope he gets a "runout" in the Euro's, must have a good chance 😀   

G Raspadori Sassuolo 8th 8.8% 1 83 3.1% 8.8%

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/serie-a-team-season-2020-21-ronaldo-lukaku-donnarumma/3

I honestly don’t see the big issue with De Paul being 91, in my opinion he’s been up there with Barella and Kessie this season. I’m guessing you watch Udinese a lot to justify if he deserves his rise or not.

Of course i don't watch udinese mate. Nobody watches udinese. Nobody in here sits at home and thinks to themself "oh you know, i think i'm going to watch udinese and rodrigo de paul tonight against already relegated crotone or benevento...". Not even whoscored or sqwuaka watches udinese. It's a computer following every player on the pitch. Players are nothing but a bunch of circles and ones to these computers. Not even the hipster dufus's out there that twitter is awash with watch these teams. You see them out there. "Oh sucha sucha player is so underrated, a lovely player, i've always rated him", and then they quote a bunch of stats from a game regurgitated up by a computer. They haven't even watched said player. They're basing it all on whoscored and sqwuaka and xpg or whatever nonsense aswell. The only stats that matter are goals and assists and their relevance to the team they play for and that teams relevance to the league they play in. It's the brass tacks. The rest is all a puff piece for stats virgins. I'm sure he's a fantastic player but 91 rated? no. Kessie and Barella are playing for two of the top 3 in the league come on

Just looking at De Pauls stats. For all the stats whores for the laugh. Even when you delve into the brass tacks, the meat and potatoes, into the 9 goals and 9 assists. Of them, 3 goals and 3 assists came against 3 teams that ended up in the bottom 4! That's 33% of his action right there against utter dross. Peeling back the scab

6 minutes ago, Patron said:

Darboe (Roma) didn’t get +2/+3 at least? If it was a Sassuolo maybe he get a 80 or 82! 😂

I hope he'll get a rise tomorrow. Certainly deserves it. Even though he's only played in the last matches of the season he has shown a lot and doesn't deserve a 73 rating. 

I'd give him at the very least a +5.

24 minutes ago, Patron said:

Darboe (Roma) didn’t get +2/+3 at least? If it was a Sassuolo maybe he get a 80 or 82! 😂

Agree that one surprised me. Maybe tomorrow a rise as he did play well in the final games of the season. Interesting to see how Jose plays the youth at Roma