Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

18 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Just looking at De Pauls stats. For all the stats whores for the laugh. Even when you delve into the brass tacks, the meat and potatoes, into the 9 goals and 9 assists. Of them, 3 goals and 3 assists came against 3 teams that ended up in the bottom 4! That's 33% of his action right there against utter dross. Peeling back the scab

oh please just shut up and move on. SM are not going to reduce him down. This is just a game, it isnt like we are playing for money or even that one player may or may not be "correctly" rated. and even if there are players that are "wrongly" rated, sometimes they will go in your favour sometimes not. and 1 player does not make a team in SM. Can we please talk about something different

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

oh please just shut up and move on. SM are not going to reduce him down. This is just a game, it isnt like we are playing for money or even that one player may or may not be "correctly" rated. and even if there are players that are "wrongly" rated, sometimes they will go in your favour sometimes not. and 1 player does not make a team in SM. Can we please talk about something different

Jesus mate are you the thread police?? if you can't have a rant about rating season that comes twice a year in a thread that's focused pretty much around players ratings, then where and when can you talk about it?? yeah you can talk about something else, what do you want to talk about mate?? Do you want to talk about ratings, in a thread about ratings?? yeah go on ahead and talk about it. It's what the thread for 

4 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Jesus mate are you the thread police?? if you can't have a rant about rating season that comes twice a year in a thread that's focused pretty much around players ratings, then where and when can you talk about it?? yeah you can talk about something else, what do you want to talk about mate?? Do you want to talk about ratings, in a thread about ratings?? yeah go on ahead and talk about it. It's what the thread for 

no I am just fed up with your ranting about something that you cant change.

Just now, Id rather be in SW19 said:

life isnt always fair, not everything goes the way that you want it or think it should, just ask the danes last night, how many shots? how much possession and they dont win. do they whinge on and on about it. no.

14 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Any chance of a hakimi +1?

Wondering if I should make the deal quick or if I have time to see the euros unfold

At this point I'd say there's no way he doesn't get a +1

15 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

Tomorrow many -1 in Juventus

Yes, praying they'll be lenient with Dybala although I really doubt it

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

5 posts in a discussion about a players rating and you're fed up? log off mate. Go out into the sunshine if you're that fed up. This is what the threads for. There's been just as much discussion in relation to raspadori and his rating. Mad stuff this discussion board lark isn't it. Discussion

10 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

life isnt always fair, not everything goes the way that you want it or think it should, just ask the danes last night, how many shots? how much possession and they dont win. do they whinge on and on about it. no.

Are you danish?? is this why you're so miserable?? Place would be dead without discussion no matter how lively that discussion is. Embrace it mate. It's all a big nothing anyway. Cheer up

5 minutes ago, Gumball said:

5 posts in a discussion about a players rating and you're fed up? log off mate. Go out into the sunshine if you're that fed up. This is what the threads for. There's been just as much discussion in relation to raspadori and his rating. Mad stuff this discussion board lark isn't it. Discussion

if I were able to get up (without help) I would, but since some bstrd decided it was ok to have a skinfull and then attempt and fail to drive home without hitting people walking along a path (killing my best friend and leaving me in a chair for the rest of my life) I cant. my carer hasnt arrived so I have had to try and get up on my own and so the last thing I need to read is this so yes I will be logging off as you dont want to waste what life I can get to enjoy reading your rubbish. I play this game to give me a reason to wake up each day and I really appreciate the vast majority of peoples posts. yours have just got to me today. so sorry but I wont be posting/debating with you any more.

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

if I were able to get up (without help) I would, but since some bstrd decided it was ok to have a skinfull and then attempt and fail to drive home without hitting people walking along a path (killing my best friend and leaving me in a chair for the rest of my life) I cant. my carer hasnt arrived so I have had to try and get up on my own and so the last thing I need to read is this so yes I will be logging off as you dont want to waste what life I can get to enjoy reading your rubbish. I play this game to give me a reason to wake up each day and I really appreciate the vast majority of peoples posts. yours have just got to me today. so sorry but I wont be posting/debating with you any more.

Jesus mate. I'm sorry for your situation. You're clearly going through a bad time but that doesn't give you an excuse to come onto a discussion board and be rude to people and tell them to shut up but i can take your punches if it helps. I hope you get better intime and all the best for the future

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I’m sorry you're going through all this. I wish you a lot of strength and I hope that in the future things can be better for you. 

2 hours ago, Gumball said:

Of course i don't watch udinese mate. Nobody watches udinese. Nobody in here sits at home and thinks to themself "oh you know, i think i'm going to watch udinese and rodrigo de paul tonight against already relegated crotone or benevento...". Not even whoscored or sqwuaka watches udinese. It's a computer following every player on the pitch. Players are nothing but a bunch of circles and ones to these computers. Not even the hipster dufus's out there that twitter is awash with watch these teams. You see them out there. "Oh sucha sucha player is so underrated, a lovely player, i've always rated him", and then they quote a bunch of stats from a game regurgitated up by a computer. They haven't even watched said player. They're basing it all on whoscored and sqwuaka and xpg or whatever nonsense aswell. The only stats that matter are goals and assists(?) and their relevance to the team they play for and that teams relevance to the league they play in. It's the brass tacks. The rest is all a puff piece for stats virgins. I'm sure he's a fantastic player but 91 rated? no. Kessie and Barella are playing for two of the top 3 in the league come on

You’ve described exactly why we have and need stats. Because it’s simply not possible to watch every single player out there. For the sake of argument, let’s say you somehow manage to do it, how are you going to convince me that player A is better than player B? Especially if they are defenders or midfielders. We’re all biased. While eye test is important,  stats- when used with proper context- are extremely useful. 

2 hours ago, Gumball said:

Just looking at De Pauls stats. For all the stats whores for the laugh. Even when you delve into the brass tacks, the meat and potatoes, into the 9 goals and 9 assists. Of them, 3 goals and 3 assists came against 3 teams that ended up in the bottom 4! That's 33% of his action right there against utter dross. Peeling back the scab

Judging a midfielder with how many goals and assists he has?

59 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Judging a midfielder with how many goals and assists he has?

Well yeah unless you think his goal and assists record had nothing to do with him getting 91?? you don't think he would have gotten that rating with zero goals and zero assists do you? If not those stats, then what other stats would have been factored in to give him that rating? no other stats would, given the team he plays for, don't you agree?? he wouldn't have gotten that rating without them stats so that's exactly my point. It's the goals and assists, the meat and potatoes, but are they that impressive for a relatively poor team? and then it's only fair to delve further into those goals and assists to see exactly how impressive they are, because as you say....

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

stats- when used with proper context- are extremely useful. 

On 6/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Ski13th said:

Anyone else starting to think Lukaku is getting +2 this review? 

+1 is fine - Euro 2020 has only just begun. 🙂

19 hours ago, dgormand said:

Wrong, De Paul simply put is one of the best players in Italy hands down. He’s done brilliantly considering the players around him and the quality they face. 

Agree. I guess being a vital player for Udinese game after game in their push to stay in  Serie A would have helped +(a 40 Million release clause) being linked to many top clubs.  

11 hours ago, shrey04 said:

I’ve a swap deal of Vincius Junior for my Camavinga. Neither would be a first team player. Who is the better prospect in the long run?

Eduardo!

10 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Curious as to why I've seen a majority of people in here think that Gosens has a higher chance of staying 90, than getting a +1. 

Imo he should be nailed for 91. (Agreed). Atalanta had a great season: 3rd place in Serie A, Coppa Italia final, decent showing in UCL. Gosens himself had 11 goals and 6 assists in Serie A playing as a wingback. On top of this he's starting for the German national team. (Very good points).

If this isn't enough for a 91, (me neither) then I don't know what is. I just hope that the SM folks didn't get influenced in any way. 

10 hours ago, Gumball said:

Stat 🚨 alert! ☺

9 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Tomorrow many -1 in Juventus

About time! 😊

9 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Any chance of a hakimi +1?

Wondering if I should make the deal quick or if I have time to see the euros unfold

May be its too soon (just yet). Although if he continues his fine form into the winter then (I think) it's more likely. I only say this because SM have always underrated or either taken a bit toooo long to give full- backs a +1 (take prime Jordi Alba and Dani Carvajal for example). 

9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Stay strong amico....We are here for you if you need to talk. 

9 hours ago, Gumball said:

Are you danish?? is this why you're so miserable?? Place would be dead without discussion no matter how lively that discussion is. Embrace it mate. It's all a big nothing anyway. Cheer up

Dissing a Nation is uncalled for. I'm surprised that nobody has yet reported you to the "thread 👮police". 

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Trippier at LB when we have Shaw and Chilwell 🤣

Whens Trippier’s LB position getting added on SM @Sir Rahul😂

🤔 Now that would be very useful for my Atletico Madrid side. 😀

Edited by Milanista1

8 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Yes, praying they'll be lenient with Dybala although I really doubt it

He should hold really. Missed 21 games through injury and struggled for fitness all season. Serie A MVP last season and think most would agree that Juve's season would have been different with a fully fit Dybala available.

18 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

He should hold really. Missed 21 games through injury and struggled for fitness all season. Serie A MVP last season and think most would agree that Juve's season would have been different with a fully fit Dybala available.

There are precedents in Pogba and Hazard, who were in the same situation during the 19-20 season and were spared for a whole year pretty much. 

But I doubt they'll have mercy for a Serie A player lol. 

aarons, simakan and max cash for Klosterman? its a tough full world, dont want to make a mistake as I had Kloster ages ago and let him go when he was a 89 player. He would be my youngest and highest rated defender. I think go for it. Do you?

PS Im feeling less sorry for myself now, so sorry for previous outburst, just caught me at the wrong time.