Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

aarons, simakan and max cash for Klosterman? its a tough full world, dont want to make a mistake as I had Kloster ages ago and let him go when he was a 89 player. He would be my youngest and highest rated defender. I think go for it. Do you?

PS Im feeling less sorry for myself now, so sorry for previous outburst, just caught me at the wrong time.

he is level 4 concerns but has 6 other managers interested in him and will be a 20m max cash lottery in a few weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Romagnoli - 1? Noooo. He stay.

He was a very very very important for us in the first half of the season. 

He should stay at rating 91, not sure if he will stay at Milan 😔 though: with Barça interested he could leave for 20M+. 

Although if we can replace him with someone who's younger, defensively sound and faster then I wouldn't mind Romoneynoli leaving us. 

34 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

aarons, simakan and max cash for Klosterman? its a tough full world, dont want to make a mistake as I had Kloster ages ago and let him go when he was a 89 player. He would be my youngest and highest rated defender. I think go for it. Do you?

PS Im feeling less sorry for myself now, so sorry for previous outburst, just caught me at the wrong time.

Go for him (Klostermann) as he'll bring much versatility and stregth to your backline. 

It's fine we all have these moments (believe me). And, with having chronic medical issues/conditions it can only make it harder for us to control our emotions (sometimes). Yet we gotta keep fighting 💪 and soldiering on. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

aarons, simakan and max cash for Klosterman? its a tough full world, dont want to make a mistake as I had Kloster ages ago and let him go when he was a 89 player. He would be my youngest and highest rated defender. I think go for it. Do you?

PS Im feeling less sorry for myself now, so sorry for previous outburst, just caught me at the wrong time.

I would keep the youngsters, more than likely Simakan will be playing alongside Klostermann at Leipzig next season so his rating should rocket up and Aarons will be in the Premier League with Norwich or even someone better.

39 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Worth keeping?? 

Or should I sell and try and get anyone else ? 

Screenshot_2021-06-14-05-45-41-950_com.android.chrome.jpg

Keep, unless there are better talents available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (14/06/21)

Only 3 pages this morning and nothing of significance to report, all edits below.

Chelsea - 1 (Fikayo Tomori)
Maritsa Plovdiv - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Jahn Regensburg - 1
FC Basel - 1
Motherwell - 1
AFC Fylde - 1
FC Oborishte - 1
Hatayspor - 1
Torino - 1
FK Graficar - 1
FK DAC 1904 - 2
Feyenoord - 1
Fenerbahce SK - 1
Fehervar  FC - 2
FCSB - 1
FC Utrecht - 2
FC Rostov - 2
Fulham - 2
Flamengo - 1
Fleetwood Town - 1
FK Teplice - 1
FK Partizan - 2
FK Partizani - 1
FK Jablonec - 1
FK Spartaks Jurmala - 2
Celtic - 1
AS Nancy Lorraine - 1
Olympiacos - 1
Hapoel Ra’anana - 1
Hapoel Kfar-Saba - 1
Hajduk Split - 4
Gremio Anapolis - 1
Grasshopper-Club - 3
Goztepe SK - 1
Glentoran - 2
Glenavon - 1
Genoa CFC - 3

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (14/06/21)

Only 3 pages this morning and nothing of significance to report, all edits below.

Chelsea - 1 (Fikayo Tomori)
Maritsa Plovdiv - 1
RB Leipzig - 1
Jahn Regensburg - 1
FC Basel - 1
Motherwell - 1
AFC Fylde - 1
FC Oborishte - 1
Hatayspor - 1
Torino - 1
FK Graficar - 1
FK DAC 1904 - 2
Feyenoord - 1
Fenerbahce SK - 1
Fehervar  FC - 2
FCSB - 1
FC Utrecht - 2
FC Rostov - 2
Fulham - 2
Flamengo - 1
Fleetwood Town - 1
FK Teplice - 1
FK Partizan - 2
FK Partizani - 1
FK Jablonec - 1
FK Spartaks Jurmala - 2
Celtic - 1
AS Nancy Lorraine - 1
Olympiacos - 1
Hapoel Ra’anana - 1
Hapoel Kfar-Saba - 1
Hajduk Split - 4
Gremio Anapolis - 1
Grasshopper-Club - 3
Goztepe SK - 1
Glentoran - 2
Glenavon - 1
Genoa CFC - 3

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

takes a long time before they choose direction of PL/Spain .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

GMilan:

Kessie +1 to 91- yes

Saelemaekers +1 to 88- yes

Tomori +1 to 88- yes

Diaz +1 to 86- yes

Tatarusanu -1 to 86- yes

Kalulu +4 to 82- yes

Dalot +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Leao +1 to 90

Mandzukic -2 to 89

Gabbia +1 to 84

Donnarumma -2 to 78

 

Atalanta:

Djimsiti +1 to 90- yes

Toloi +1 to 90- yes

Pessina +1 to 88- yes

Caldara -1 to 88- yes

Romero +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Gosens +1 to 91

Malinovskiy +1 to 90

Gollini +1 to 89

Maehle +1 to 88

 

Juventus:

Ronaldo -1 to 96- yes

Sandro -1 to 91- yes

Arthur -1 to 91- yes

Danilo +1 to 90- yes

Ramsey -1 to 90- yes

Kulusevksi +1 to 89- yes

McKennie +1 to 89- yes

Buffon -1 to 88- yes

Frabotta +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Dragusin +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Dybala -1 to 92

Chiellini -1 to 90

Costa -2 to 89

Baden Frederiksen +3 to 80

Peeters +2 to 78

Correia +2 to 78

Ake +2 to 78

Ranocchia +3 to 76

Fagioli +2 to 75

 

Napoli:

Koulibaly -1 to 93- yes

Lobotka -1 to 88- yes

Ghoulam -1 to 87- yes

Manolas -1 to 91

Rrahmani +1 to 87

 

Lazio:

Strakosha -1 to 89- yes

Reina +1 to 88- yes

Lulic -1 to 88- yes

Parolo -1 to 87- yes

Akpa Akpro +2 to 85- yes

Marusic +1 to 90

Patric +1 to 88

Caicedo -1 to 87

Minala -2 to 80

Good review today! Everyone should be pretty satisfied.

Milan attackers should be done tomorrow. No way will they leave Mandzukic on 91.

Reina getting 88 is proof SM are slowly getting over their age bias.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone for a bargain talent/riser?

Piero Hincapie (19) made his full senior debut in the Copa America last night for Ecuador, on top of this he has played every minute for CA Talleres in Argentina this season amassing 1170 minutes.

Piero Hincapie v Colombia

☑️ 90 min
⚔️ 14 duels won
💪 3/3 tackles won
✈️ 5 aerial duels won
🤼‍♂️ 5 ball recoveries
🔀 4/5 dribbles won
🦶 95 touches

Good player to pick up now on 3k wages, only rated 70 and at 240k value, should get a big rise +8/10 when reviewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Anyone for a bargain talent/riser?

Piero Incapie (19) made his full senior debut in the Copa America last night for Ecuador, on top of this he has played every minute for CA Talleres in Argentina this season amassing 1170 minutes.

Piero Incapie v Colombia

☑️ 90 min
⚔️ 14 duels won
💪 3/3 tackles won
✈️ 5 aerial duels won
🤼‍♂️ 5 ball recoveries
🔀 4/5 dribbles won
🦶 95 touches

Good player to pick up now on 3k wages, only rated 70 and at 240k value, should get a big rise +8/10 when reviewed.

Good shout! It's Hincapie though. I searched Incapie five times before googling 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hugh Nitedite said:

Let me be the first..Strakosha ! 😄... , will he bounce back or should i go for a younger prospect like Dragowski who seems to be on the up, Lafont maybe.. (Henderson and Meslier are taken)

Seen rumours linking Kepa to Lazio (Sarri, so makes sense). I'd go for Dragowski, I guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Neo72 said:

What are the next league / teams to be reviewed?

Bundesliga 2 was being reviewed on Swiki before Serie A, so SM could switch their attention to that league.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Good shout! It's Hincapie though. I searched Incapie five times before googling 😂

My mistake, I was literally looking at his stats and game time before I wrote the post, so don’t know how I got that wrong, brain fart.

1 hour ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Let me be the first..Strakosha ! 😄... , will he bounce back or should i go for a younger prospect like Dragowski who seems to be on the up, Lafont maybe.. (Henderson and Meslier are taken)

Dragowski for me

25 minutes ago, Patron said:

They miss Darboe (Roma). Finish the season as starter and already been called to play at his nacional team. 
At least give him a photo on the game! 😂

Easy +2 in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jude BELLINGHAM v Ansu FATI 

 

A highly rated manager has just accepted a new club in my current GW. 

He left a wealth of talents behind in his previous club. 

I'm assuming Haaland, Kane, Gnarby etc are going to attract the most interest from other managers. 

However, I (hope) have the chance to either sign BELLINGHAM or FATI - who would you pick? 

I'm fairly well covered in both areas but either would be the highest rated player on the squad immediately. 

 

To raise funds to secure their signing I'm selling the below; you agree it's sensible to do? 

1. Sergio GÓMEZ (Dortmund) 

2. Mehdi ZERKANE

3. Fiete ARP

4. Abdallah SIMA

5. Giacomo RASPADORI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

Jude BELLINGHAM v Ansu FATI 

 

A highly rated manager has just accepted a new club in my current GW. 

He left a wealth of talents behind in his previous club. 

I'm assuming Haaland, Kane, Gnarby etc are going to attract the most interest from other managers. 

However, I (hope) have the chance to either sign BELLINGHAM or FATI - who would you pick? 

I'm fairly well covered in both areas but either would be the highest rated player on the squad immediately. 

 

To raise funds to secure their signing I'm selling the below; you agree it's sensible to do? 

1. Sergio GÓMEZ (Dortmund) 

2. Mehdi ZERKANE

3. Fiete ARP

4. Abdallah SIMA

5. Giacomo RASPADORI

I would try to keep Raspadori but sell the others and I would go for Bellingham out of the two, so mature at such a young age and seems to be getting better and better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...