Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Feel like there isn't much love here for Dybala lol

3 years of sub par performances... Serie A player of the year last season and plagued by injuries for the majority of this season. I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Players who with long term injuries tend to be excluded as we all know. Why should Dybala be the exception? Or is it simply Juve hate thats fueling it? I know a few on here thought he should drop last review as well.

27 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Ben woodburn should I sell? 

yes i would. has had a few unsuccessful loans and is likely to be sold this summer if theres any suitors. hasnt really progressed since showing early promise

6 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Feel like there isn't much love here for Dybala lol

3 years of sub par performances... Serie A player of the year last season and plagued by injuries for the majority of this season. I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Players who with long term injuries tend to be excluded as we all know. Why should Dybala be the exception? Or is it simply Juve hate thats fueling it? I know a few on here thought he should drop last review as well.

I thought he should drop but hey it's not a bad thing to have him at 93 and revisit in the winter review. Don't have a major issue. And I don't think he should be compared with Sancho given different ages, club situations etc etc.

20 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Let me be the first..Strakosha ! 😄... , will he bounce back or should i go for a younger prospect like Dragowski who seems to be on the up, Lafont maybe.. (Henderson and Meslier are taken)

Could also go for Cakir - feel like he will move to a bigger club this window...

SWIKI REPORT (15/06/21)

Morning guys, 21 pages this morning with the main focus being the start of La Liga, so that means the Premier League will be the last league reviewed of the big5.

Spain 🇪🇸 (La Liga)

Eibar - 4
Real Valladolid - 15
SD Huesca - 9
Elche CF - 5
Deportivo Alaves - 12
Getafe CF - 9

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 6/2/2021 at 9:24 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

BUNDESLIGA 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇩🇪

Some great risers and top talents have played in the Bundesliga 2 this season Armel Bella-Kotchap being the pick of the bunch for me.

Josh Vagnoman -                     82 -> 84
Armel Bella-Kotchap -           82 -> 84
David Raum -                              82 -> 84
Amadou Onana -                      76 -> 80
Shinta Appelkamp -                76 -> 78
Benjamin Goller -                      78 -> 80
Tom Krauss -                              78 -> 80
Lars Lukas Mai -                        80 -> 82
Anton Stach -                             77 -> 80
Jan Schoppner -                       73 -> 78
Erik Shuranov -                          70 -> 75
Dennis Borkowski -                 73 -> 76 

Really excited to see how Armel Bella-Kotchap (19) will perform in the Bundesliga next season after gaining promotion with Bochum, that is of course if he hasn’t been snapped up before a ball is kicked. Much interest around Europe for this young CB who has a lot to offer.

Armel Bella-Kotchap

2283D861-AF2A-4DAF-A57D-FC241834FBA7.thumb.jpeg.a0971de8ecbcb2fb2d9bdd1d64a52256.jpeg

Amadou Onana (19) is another player who is gaining reputation and growing interest from top clubs in Europe, I’ve spoke about Onana months ago after being impressed throughout this season, he’s a very intelligent midfielder who lends himself well in both defence and attack. Excellent in the tackle as well has having great vision and the ability to execute a wide range of passes.

Amadou Onana

F51988F1-BFA5-45C4-804E-4F449847C8EF.thumb.jpeg.4912b26dd69c18da227fbbfeed6a4ce6.jpeg

David Raum (23) already signing for Hoffenheim in the summer on a free transfer, likely to be a great riser next season. Wonderful attacking full back who has been really impressive this season with 14 goal involvements in the league (13 assists)

David Raum

B91658F5-65D1-4A8B-BB43-A65CF99F471F.thumb.jpeg.05bf48735b97596b85bf602125ca4bd3.jpeg

Shinta Appelkamp (20) born in Japan raised in Germany is a talent less well known but who has had a decent campaign this season and recently been called up to the German u21 team for the knockout stages at the Euros.

Shinta Appelkamp

51B85C56-22D7-4B98-94DB-50A7B656B6E0.jpeg.ebefc57e00797d0bd6a7a355ec568844.jpeg

Finally we have the two Leipzig loanees Dennis Borkowski (19) and Tom Krauss (19) the latter playing almost every game this season for Nurnberg. Will be very interesting to see what happens to this duo next season whether it’s another loan to the Bundesliga 2 or in top tier of German football.

Some good prospects to keep an eye on next season

Cheers Kieran 😁

Some prediction results from the Bundesliga 2 this morning…

Amadou Onana - 76 -> 80

David Raum - 82 -> 84

Dennis Borkowski - 73 -> 76

Eric Shuranov - 70 -> 75

Anton Stach - 77 -> 82

Excited to see where these guys will be performing next season.

17 hours ago, Amar said:

So Dybala after 3 years of sub par performances has some how managed to retain his 93 whilst Sancho can't  get to the same rating.

Can't see the justification for that in all honesty.

Very surprising 😅

If Mbappe has 2018 World Cup like showing at the Euros can we expect him to get a +1 to 96 before the next time French league is reviewed?

Do World Cups and European Champions result in a one off rating rise anymore or are they just simply 'taken in to account' when the next rating schedule arises?

Also is Messi is going to drop again like Cristiano Ronaldo? Or is he safe at 98?

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Inter:

Lukaku +1 to 94= yes

Barella +1 to 92- yes

Bastoni +1 to 91- yes

Kolarov -1 to 89- yes

D'Ambrosio -1 to 88- yes

Sensi -1 to 89- nope

Padelli -2 to 83- nope

Hakimi +1 to 92

Milan:

Mandzukic -2 to 89- yes

Castillejo -1 to 88

Tsadjout +2 to 78

Inter done, Serie A done. On to 2. Bundesliga, should be quick.

1 hour ago, Franco Armani said:

Lautaro remains 92 😭

Sancho is 92 ;) 

4 minutes ago, Amar said:

If Mbappe has 2018 World Cup like showing at the Euros can we expect him to get a +1 to 96 before the next time French league is reviewed?

Do World Cups and European Champions result in a one off rating rise anymore or are they just simply 'taken in to account' when the next rating schedule arises?

Also is Messi is going to drop again like Cristiano Ronaldo? Or is he safe at 98?

They will take it into account but it really would depend on which team it was

Messi could drop to 97, think that would be fair

Someone offered me Aubameyang and Carvajal for Kimmich......TWICE! First time I countered his offer with Alaba and Dias for Kimmich which is far more fair (although probably more in my favour given Dias will rise to 92 or 93. But his offer was just insulting. 

35 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Sancho is 92 ;) 

They will take it into account but it really would depend on which team it was

Messi could drop to 97, think that would be fair

Have to Disagree with the Messi one... Best player for Barcelona (which didn't have such a poor season, comparing to Juventus) and still is 2 years younger than CR7, so by keeping him safe at 98, imo, SM should protect themselves to have to raise again in January 😇

2 minutes ago, rimicovi said:

Have to Disagree with the Messi one... Best player for Barcelona (which didn't have such a poor season, comparing to Juventus) and still is 2 years younger than CR7, so by keeping him safe at 98, imo, SM should protect themselves to have to raise again in January 😇

I really don't think Barcelona had a better season than Juventus, both were equally trash