Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wow! Are we still carrying this on? Everyone is bored of this now, this has stemmed from the Kayky comment I just know it lol.

Then you reported me and told the admins to pick mods with the appropriate age to moderate *sigh* now that is disrespectful.

Anyone who knows me, knows that im open for debate and discussion of which I have had many on this forum.

Regards,

As if you got reported 😂 cant he see that you have a hard time supporting Newcastle then have to deal with childish arguments like this on top 👀 . Honestly  though everyone does a great job offering opinions on this thread  etc and it shouldn't be met with toxicity behaviour if someone disagrees 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Zhirayr Shaghoyan (20) currently ripping it up in Armenia playing for BKMA Yerevan (loan) having played 31 games scoring 32 goals and 15 assists.

BB95E442-8055-47ED-89EA-93D0DE2B0E69.thumb.jpeg.0915a7e8b462433d030c9e18b496424f.jpeg

He reminds me of Eden Hazard in how his movement is, very low centre of gravity and the ability to beat a defender on body feints alone, brilliant close control and a great touch.

Video below, exceptional talent remember the name!

Already played for Armenia at senior level and would expect him to be a central figure in years to come.

Big move incoming this summer!

Not currently in SM unfortunately!

Is he a must buy? 🤪

8 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Don't know who he is? 

Hes the boss of the forum and contributes and helps fellow managers more than anyone 

90% of our teams on here are down to @Kieran_S91hard work ...

Have some respect 

He doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him though or you get private messages to put him on ignore 

SWIKI REPORT (19/06/21)

9 pages this morning, potentially the start of the Belgium review with a few teams being edited.

Apart from this there isn’t really much to bring to you guys.

Belgium 🇧🇪 

OH Leuven - 1
KV Oostende - 2
KV Mechelen - 1
K Beerschot VA - 2
Zulte Waregem - 3
Sing-Truidense VV - 1
Waasland-Beveren - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (19/06/21)

9 pages this morning, potentially the start of the Belgium review with a few teams being edited.

Apart from this there isn’t really much to bring to you guys.

Belgium 🇧🇪 

OH Leuven - 1
KV Oostende - 2
KV Mechelen - 1
K Beerschot VA - 2
Zulte Waregem - 3
Sing-Truidense VV - 1
Waasland-Beveren - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Some of them are transfers from my side 

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

England have great player but an average team 

No disrespect, just an interesting fact.  When you zoom out a little. 

1 Leeds player

2 Aston Villa players

1 west ham player 

1 Everton player

These players haven’t played at the highest level nor experience in closing games in pressure situation. I agree they came in on form. But Southgate doesn’t know what he’s doing. You cannot just sub ur talisman / ur captain and kill his confidence. Even though ur the one playing two dms and no supply to Kane. 

30 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

No disrespect, just an interesting fact.  When you zoom out a little. 

1 Leeds player

2 Aston Villa players

1 west ham player 

1 Everton player

These players haven’t played at the highest level nor experience in closing games in pressure situation. I agree they came in on form. But Southgate doesn’t know what he’s doing. You cannot just sub ur talisman / ur captain and kill his confidence. Even though ur the one playing two dms and no supply to Kane. 

Most sides have a few players fron mid table teams who've performed exceptionally. I agree with you though, Southgate's persistence of playing two DMs slows us down and makes us predictable and boring. 

I'm hoping that last night could be a blessing in disguise, in that it shows him that the system doesn't work and that we need to play a more attacking system. I'm not holding my breath though. 

31 minutes ago, selfishro said:

hummels & witsel + 30m for barella? 

Taking a pretty big hit, but I would go for Barella.

12 minutes ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Most sides have a few players fron mid table teams who've performed exceptionally. I agree with you though, Southgate's persistence of playing two DMs slows us down and makes us predictable and boring. 

I'm hoping that last night could be a blessing in disguise, in that it shows him that the system doesn't work and that we need to play a more attacking system. I'm not holding my breath though. 

Agreed 😂

32 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Taking a pretty big hit, but I would go for Barella.

Agreed 😂

ooops copied onto the wrong post but you get the idea of what I am talking about!

If we (England)lose on tuesday then a big win for one of the scots or croatia and we are 3rd place, wonder if that makes a better route than playing one of the teams from the group of death. I cant work out why we are behind the czechs in the table, I thought Goal diff only came into play after the results between the top team in group was taken into account (or is it too early as Czechs havent played a team near the top)?

a draw and a win for croatia and we go top?

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ooops copied onto the wrong post but you get the idea of what I am talking about!

If we (England)lose on tuesday then a big win for one of the scots or croatia and we are 3rd place, wonder if that makes a better route than playing one of the teams from the group of death. I cant work out why we are behind the czechs in the table, I thought Goal diff only came into play after the results between the top team in group was taken into account (or is it too early as Czechs havent played a team near the top)?

a draw and a win for croatia and we go top?

I think it’s because we haven’t played each other yet and the Czechs have a better goal diff, to be honest the way this tournament is set up it’s pretty hard not to qualify for the next round.

As much as I think finishing 2nd or 3rd is better, if we want to go far in the tournament we must beat the top teams, would rather play France etc in the next round and in the unlikely event we were to win, that would give the team great confidence.

Poor from England yesterday but Scotland celebrating the draw like they won the Euros was a bit over the top, they have a good side. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton, Aston Villa, Leeds United players in their team. Premier League quality. They were never going to be a push over and would/will give teams problems in this tournament. They should of beat the Netherlands leading up to the euros as well. This is one of the best Scotland teams we’ve seen for many years and a really exciting time with the talent they have coming through!

13 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Scotland celebrating the draw like they won the Euros was a bit over the top, they have a good side. 

small team mentality.... as you say they have good players. AFC Wimbledons new manager is trying to change the players mindset ie no celebrating staying up this season as "we are better than that" and should be aiming to get up the league. certainly we had mid table form in the 2nd half of the season.

30 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think it’s because we haven’t played each other yet and the Czechs have a better goal diff, to be honest the way this tournament is set up it’s pretty hard not to qualify for the next round.

As much as I think finishing 2nd or 3rd is better, if we want to go far in the tournament we must beat the top teams, would rather play France etc in the next round and in the unlikely event we were to win, that would give the team great confidence.

Poor from England yesterday but Scotland celebrating the draw like they won the Euros was a bit over the top, they have a good side. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton, Aston Villa, Leeds United players in their team. Premier League quality. They were never going to be a push over and would/will give teams problems in this tournament. They should of beat the Netherlands leading up to the euros as well. This is one of the best Scotland teams we’ve seen for many years and a really exciting time with the talent they have coming through!

Scotland were not only celebrating the draw but mainly the performance. 

To outplay England at Wembley for the full duration of the match takes some cajones. 

It is not Scotland's problem that Southgate is the manager. Scotland had a point to prove and they did it. That's where the celebration comes in. 

I am not England or Scotland fan nor am I a hater of either. I find it hard to take when everything is attached to the final score line. Though you being English (I suppose) is taken in to account. 

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Scotland were not only celebrating the draw but mainly the performance. 

To outplay England at Wembley for the full duration of the match takes some cajones. 

It is not Scotland's problem that Southgate is the manager. Scotland had a point to prove and they did it. That's where the celebration comes in. 

I am not England or Scotland fan nor am I a hater of either. I find it hard to take when everything is attached to the final score line. Though you being English (I suppose) is taken in to account. 

Not entirely true if we’re being honest but they were the better team for the most part. Maybe I shouldn’t of disagreed with you here, the ‘I’m taking your comment personally’ police might be out or the ‘I don’t like it when people disagree with me’ police.

30 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not entirely true if we’re being honest but they were the better team for the most part. Maybe I shouldn’t of disagreed with you here, the ‘I’m taking your comment personally’ police might be out or the ‘I don’t like it when people disagree with me’ police.

Hahaha everybody is safe with me. Just thought a man of your deep knowledge about football to solely make a celebration about the final score line was difficult to take. Then again you are English 😉