1 west ham player 

1 Everton player

Italy has 

2 Torino players 

3 Sassuolo players 

1 Fiorentina player

Bernardeschi 

But it's going well

The problem doesn't come from mid table players, but IMO from Southgate and his wrong decisions

43 minutes ago, gbonello said:

Hi!

Lukas Nmecha or Yunus Musah?

is Nmecha soon raise?

Nmecha, he should rise soon, Belgium review is just round the corner and the English review too depending on whether he risers with Manchester City or Anderlecht.

11 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Italy has 

2 Torino players 

3 Sassuolo players 

1 Fiorentina player

Bernardeschi 

But it's going well

The problem doesn't come from mid table players, but IMO from Southgate and his wrong decisions

100%

54 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Italy has 

2 Torino players 

3 Sassuolo players 

1 Fiorentina player

Bernardeschi 

But it's going well

Italy are in form coming into the tournament. They have played Switz and out of depth Turkey. If they go on and win it then it’s a diff story. But all boils down to Southgate is clueless. He subbed off his Foden shockingly. Gonna be thought game v CZech. Let’s hope. 

The players below are VERY LIKELY to lose a chunk of value on 1st July 2021.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as a De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down the following 1st of the month this can save u chunks of cash if u wait to buy, if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to calculate. 

OddBirthdayReductJuneJuly1st.png.f3af556f70f2f340c2a2c529b47a4d9b.png

Started looking for some of these reductions at the start of this month and i have decided I have spent enough time now. It always takes longer than I expect.

The estimates above should be mainly accurate as SM have used these exact figures before, but that was some time ago now. We will see if SM have changed any on the first of July. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I can't promise to do this each month, but will when I can find the time.

20 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Scotland played well. Southgate and Ole are same person. 

I disagree Southgate is English whereas Ole is Norwegian. Southgate also has the (overall) stronger side. 😀

10 hours ago, selfishro said:

hummels & witsel + 30m for barella? Probably Barella.

Barella - but only if it's not a CGW, because cash is important in a CGW as well as squad depth. 

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Hahaha everybody is safe with me. Just thought a man of your deep knowledge about football to solely make a celebration about the final score line was difficult to take. Then again you are English 😉

Are u 🇮🇪 Irish or Welsh?

4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Hey could someone list centre backs that are 24 or younger, not common knowledge and who could get rating increases soon. Budget is 8mil 

Welcome back amico. 

R. Koch, F. Tomori, G. Maghalhaes or T. Koopmeiners. I doubt they will all rise in the next review though (Tomori just rose to 88 on Monday). 🙂 

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Can P Schick get 90? Not sure. Worth picking up? Yes. If it's a CGW.

Schick could possibly receive a random 90 if he can (first) help the Czechs make it past/up to the quarter-final stage. 

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Has anyone doing a rating prediction for Belgium ?

The Belgium expert thread: 

https://forum.soccermanager.com/profile/59317-thorgan-lesar/

You can find the link to his thread on the page. 

27 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

welcome back amico. 

R. Koch, F. Tomori, G. Maghalhaes or T. Koopmeiners. I doubt they will all rise in the next review though (Tomori just rose to 88 on Monday). 🙂 

Thanks mate glad to be back 🙂I meant players who are less likely to be known. Its a competitive league so all 4 are taken

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

So who has Guerreiro and Dias in their fantasy team? 😂

53 minutes ago, Mele10 said:

Wondering if Dias' +2 is at risk at this point 😂

Both in fantasy team and in CGW... AND I'M from Portugal... Just gonna sit there and cry a little...

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The players below are VERY LIKELY to lose a chunk of value on 1st July 2021.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as a De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down the following 1st of the month this can save u chunks of cash if u wait to buy, if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to calculate. 

OddBirthdayReductJuneJuly1st.png.f3af556f70f2f340c2a2c529b47a4d9b.png

Started looking for some of these reductions at the start of this month and i have decided I have spent enough time now. It always takes longer than I expect.

The estimates above should be mainly accurate as SM have used these exact figures before, but that was some time ago now. We will see if SM have changed any on the first of July. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I can't promise to do this each month, but will when I can find the time.

For Rodri, It's possible that he rises in the meantime, so I'd be careful with getting back "cheaper".

11 minutes ago, selfishro said:

zaniolo still worth it to go for?

He surely is class when healthy, but he's had two hard seasons plagued by injuries. Afaik he's been okay for a while now, he just hasn't played as not to risk anything. 

Still I'd  only give him a go if no other promising talents are available. I'm afraid the injuries will creep up again next season. Certainly a gamble to buy him, especially considering he's not exactly cheap. 

38 minutes ago, rimicovi said:

Both in fantasy team and in CGW... AND I'M from Portugal... Just gonna sit there and cry a little...

One game does not make or break a player, Dias is quality and deserves at least a 93… anything less will be criminal 

Just now, Cvilhete said:

talk of his +2 strange to me, he's had a good season but not that good to jump from 90 to 93

I think he deserves the +2 anyway. Feels unfair to leave arguably the best defender in the world this season at 92. Especially when you compare him to Van Dijk and Bruno Fernandes who also got +2.

16 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Wondering if Dias' +2 is at risk at this point 😂

I guess he's proven that he still has some way to go in order to fill Ricardo Carvalho's boots for the National side. 

However one bad game shouldn't deplete his chance at getting a +2 in the upcoming PL review.

16 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Thanks mate glad to be back 🙂I meant players who are less likely to be known. Its a competitive league so all 4 are taken

Excuse my haste in responding to your original question. 

These are more lesser known CB's who may be worth a search: G. Ferrari, D. Duarte, J. Brooks, A. Elustondo and E. Pulgar.

If (the most known) John Brooks isn't available then i'd vroom vroom a head for G. Ferrari.

Consider that at the present time I have no idea who could rise again from this lot next season. SM have proven to be stingy when it comes to CB's which the recent league reviews have shown.

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

Gosens another +2

Too soon amico. Let him help his nation lift the EC first - then we 👀 will see. 😀

15 hours ago, selfishro said:

zaniolo still worth it to go for? If you've got the cash to splash then go for him. 

I would think so. He's still only in his early 20's therefore he has time to come back stronger and return to his best. I just hope Mourinho eases him back the side and doesn't over pressure him. 

From what I gather: Zaniolo has been given the all clear to train with his team mates again, and is looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho. 

Edited by Milanista1
Addition/subtraction.

21 minutes ago, selfishro said:

on a very competitive gw where money doesn't really matter that much since u start with 300m ive been offered rashford + mctomminay +30m for haaland. what would you do? sell or keep? 

I'd keep Haaland, players like that don't come often. 

1 hour ago, Mele10 said:

I think he deserves the +2 anyway. Feels unfair to leave arguably the best defender in the world this season at 92. Especially when you compare him to Van Dijk and Bruno Fernandes who also got +2.

him and VVD isn't even close 92 seems like a perfectly fine rating imo