Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Do excuse my haste in responding to your original question. 

These are more lesser known CB's who may be worth a search: G. Ferrari, D. Duarte, J. Brooks, A. Elustondo and E. Pulgar.

If (the most known) John Brooks isn't available then i'd vroom vroom a head for G. Ferrari.

Consider that at the present time I have no idea who could rise again from this lot next season. SM have proven to be stingy when it comes to CB's which the recent league reviews have shown.

I should've mentioned it again in the 2nd comment but the age cap is 24 😅 most of the cbs from the top 5 leagues that have had brilliant seasons are taken so it's probably easier to either list non top 5 leagues or ones who are likely to go under the radar. Rating isn't that big of a deal, they don't need to start for me

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SPAIN LA LIGA

Valencia:

Cillessen -1 to 89- yes

Garay -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Cheryshev -1 to 87

Cutrone -1 to 87

Racic +1 to 86

Mangala -1 to 86

Piccini -1 to 86

Guillamon +2 to 85

Correia +2 to 84

Musah +1 to 84

Blanco +2 to 80

Koindredi +2 to 75

Vazquez +3 to 73

Sibille +3 to 73

Levante:

Clerc +1 to 86- yes

Malsa +1 to 86- yes

Duarte +2 to 85- yes

Dani Gomez +1 to 85- yes

Hidalgo Son +1 to 83- yes

Cardenas +2 to 80- yes

De Frutos +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Miramon +1 to 86

Iniguez -2 to 78

Carvajal +3 to 75

Getafe:

Portillo -1 to 85- yes

Chakla +2 to 82- yes

Olivera +1 to 87

Nyom +1 to 87

Juan Iglesias +2 to 75

Rodriguez -1 to 86

Harper -2 to 80

Alaves:

Joselu +1 to 87- yes

Perez -1 to 87- yes

Rioja +1 to 86- yes

Mendez +1 to 86- yes

Pellistri +2 to 82- yes

Tachi +2 to 80- yes

Lejuene +1 to 87

Deyverson -1 to 86

Javi Lopez +2 to 75

Elche:

Badia +1 to 85- yes

Guti +1 to 85- yes

Verdu +1 to 85- yes

Carrillo -1 to 85- yes

Piatti -1 to 85- yes

Morente +1 to 84- yes

Josema Sanchez +1 to 83- yes

Dani Calvo +1 to 83- yes

Boye +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Fidel +1 to 85

Milla +1 to 84

Huesca:

Galan +1 to 86- yes

Mir +1 to 86- yes

Pulido +1 to 84- yes

Ferreiro +1 to 84- yes

Escriche +2 to 82- yes

Alvaro Fernandez +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Seaone +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Rico +1 to 85

Insua +1 to 84

Pedro Lopez +1 to 83

Andres Fernandez -1 to 85

Garcia -1 to 85

Okazaki -1 to 85

Silva -2 to 83

Real Valladolid:

Bruno Gonzalez +1 to 85- yes

Joaquin Fernandez +1 to 85- yes

Luis Perez +1 to 83- yes

Weissman +1 to 86

Roberto Jimenez +1 to 84

Hervias +1 to 84

Eibar:

Angel -1 to 86- yes

Recio -1 to 85- yes

Gil +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Atienza +3 to 78

Valencia started; Levante, Getafe, Alaves, Elche, Huesca, Valladolid done; Eibar finished. Fast progress.

Kieran_S91 Assistant has come to the rescue this morning !

SWIKI REPORT (20/06/21)

Since it is Sunday , we are facing an absolutely non-exciting 2.5 pages of edits .

Some loaners moving clubs , a few transfers but nothing worth mentioning and also no pointers of the next league being done .

What is currently of importance is that the bottom of La Liga is coming through in game and it is going at a fast pace .

Brian Gil even got himself a generous +2 rise .

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran's assistant 😁

A few cheap players I've recently picked up that might be useful for money-making players:

• Dany Mota (AC Monza) £400k – played most minutes for the 3rd placed Serie B team, hopeful of him getting up to around £1.4m–£1.8m in the upcoming review.
  • Fabiano Parisi (Empoli) £360k – 20 years old, 20 games for the Serie B champions. Again, hopeful of being valued at well over a million post-rise.
  • Yerson Mosquera (Wolves) £360k – You've probably already seen that he's moved to Wolves, could be worth a punt for this price.
  • Gabriel Pirani (Santos) £300k – 19yr old that has started all four games so far for Santos and played 8 games in the state league too. Picked up early in case of random rises.
  • Matheus Martinelli (Fluminense) £340k – 20yr old, played 3 out of 4 league games for unbeaten Fluminense as well as 10 games in the state league.
  • Rodrigo Nestor (São Paulo) £300k – Not that São Paulo have won a league game yet, but 20yr old that played 12 games in the state league and 3/4 in Série A.
  • Oliveira Gustavo (Sport Recife) £240k – Not starting every game, but racking up minutes in all competitions – not bad for 18 years old!

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

SWIKI REPORT (20/06/21)

Since it is Sunday , we are facing an absolutely non-exciting 2.5 pages of edits .

Some loaners moving clubs , a few transfers but nothing worth mentioning and also no pointers of the next league being done .

What is currently of importance is that the bottom of La Liga is coming through in game and it is going at a fast pace .

I hope you are not getting paid. Kieran always posted before the reviews. 

Getting sacked tomorrow.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born from the years 2003 - 2005 not currently in Soccer Manager.

List 3 is as follows:

Hugo Felix / Benfica

Dejan Popara / FK Zvijezda 09

William Boving / Copenhagen

Youri Regeer / Ajax

Melkamu Frauendorf / Hoffenheim

Nnamdi Collins / Dortmund

Lamare Bogarde / Feyenoord

Fabian Luzzi / Rayo Vallecano**

Alejandro Balde / Barcelona

Bright Arrey-Mbi / Bayern Munich

As you guys know William Boving got added yesterday but for some reason I missed Fabian Luzzi get added so I can only apologise for not letting you guys know.

EDIT: I think Fabian Luzzi got added a couple of days ago, may still be a free agent in some GGW

If Luzzi is still available in your GW I would snap him he’s still only worth 240k.

Thank you for reading and have a good day 😊

Nnamdi Collins (17) added this morning, MUST BUY 

15 hours ago, selfishro said:

zaniolo still worth it to go for?

I’ve kind of lost patience, his injury record doesn’t fill me with a lot of hope. Bad injuries too.

13 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Day 2 of lobbying for Llorente DR 😁

I’m in 😂

13 hours ago, selfishro said:

on a very competitive gw where money doesn't really matter that much since u start with 300m ive been offered rashford + mctomminay +30m for haaland. what would you do? sell or keep? 

Haaland all day every day.

8 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Do you think that is possible a +3 for Pedri? I wouldn't be surprised. 

I think 89 is fine for now

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

SWIKI REPORT (20/06/21)

Thank you for doing this, you’ve done a better job than me, so much more information 👍😊

1 hour ago, The SilentOne said:

Which player has the better value and outlook: Cody Gakpo or Noni Madueke?

Noni Madueke

45 minutes ago, Franco Armani said:

How many chances to see Laporte 91?

Do I keep or sell it?

Sell, not even first choice at City. As for a drop, I’m not sure.

15 hours ago, selfishro said:

zaniolo still worth it to go for?

No Long Term Injury - Pity 🤕

14 hours ago, selfishro said:

on a very competitive gw where money doesn't really matter that much since u start with 300m ive been offered rashford + mctomminay +30m for haaland. what would you do? sell or keep? 

Never Sell Haland

8 hours ago, Palestrino said:

+2 to 89 would be satisfactory

10 hours ago, Palestrino said:

I highly recommend reading some Barcelona's forums about him. He's massively overrated so far. He has been extremely poor since october or so. The hype around him is astonishing. Without any specific reason besides being 17/18 and starting for Barca because they're absolutely broke and can't afford anyone else. Of course, the talent is there as we've seen at Palmas in some highlights, but he hasn't done anything special so far in Barcelona.

39 minutes ago, Raz. said:

I highly recommend reading some Barcelona's forums about him. He's massively overrated so far. He has been extremely poor since october or so. The hype around him is astonishing. Without any specific reason besides being 17/18 and starting for Barca because they're absolutely broke and can't afford anyone else. Of course, the talent is there as we've seen at Palmas in some highlights, but he hasn't done anything special so far in Barcelona.

What about Mingueza and Moriba? What those forums say? I believe that Moriba has everithing to become a great player in Barcelona or anywhere else. 

1 hour ago, Raz. said:

I don't know why Luis Enrique excluded Luis Alberto from euro 2020 for him and I don't know why Thiago and Fabian are on the bench for him (when Thiago plays he replaces Rodri and not Pedri). He's still only 18 and he has time to improve his performances and play for the National team, but now he's overrated. 

1 hour ago, Raz. said:

Barcelona forums are always overly critical and toxic, so I highly recommend not taking their opinions at face value.  [added to say: r/barca is a better place to look for player opinions]

There’s a reason why Pedri benched Pjanic the entire season, and is a starter for Spain, while there’s Thiago, Fabian Ruiz etc on the bench. 

I agree his performance dropped off in last few weeks, he looked tired. He’s 18 and he’s played almost 50 games this season... 

“He hasn’t done anything special at Barca” isn’t true. 

1 hour ago, Patron said:

What about Mingueza and Moriba? What those forums say? I believe that Moriba has everithing to become a great player in Barcelona or anywhere else. 

On Moriba, he’s barely played and they already hate him.

21 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Barcelona forums are always overly critical and toxic, so I highly recommend not taking their opinions at face value. 

There’s a reason why Pedri benched Pjanic the entire season, and is a starter for Spain, while there’s Thiago, Fabian Ruiz etc on the bench. 

I agree his performance dropped off in last few weeks, he looked tired. He’s 18 and he’s played almost 50 games this season... 

“He hasn’t done anything special at Barca” isn’t true. 

On Moriba, he’s barely played and they already hate him.

Pjanic and Melo swap was done to solely balance the book. Pjanic to Barcelona was never a football decision. Ergo, the comparison shouldn't be made. 

Pedri is good but is also over hyped. So both the observations are true. It's just which side one chooses to believe more. 

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Koeman knows full well that this will be his last season unless something extraordinary will happen. 

Taking that into account, Koeman will be all about results and not pastor to giving promising players their opportunities. Even then if Moriba clocks up minutes then you will have your answer. 

As for Mingueza, I see him playing in FB positions more often. Pique, Araujo, Lenglet, Garcia there's quite a few CBs. Unless Garcia is played at RB.

Barca transfers are a mess. They are overloaded in two positions, CB being one.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Pjanic and Melo swap was done to solely balance the book. Pjanic to Barcelona was never a football decision. Ergo, the comparison shouldn't be made. 

True, but for a 17 year old(then) to bench an arguably world class player is impressive regardless.