Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I wonder whether either of James Justin or Harvey Barnes will get an "injury credit" from SM or both even? I know Justin was nailed on for a really good rise before the injury, probably less so for Barnes.

I doubt it. SM have been pretty ruthless when it comes to injuries this review. Wouldn't be hugely surprised if Van Dijk gets a -1 even.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:26 PM, shrey04 said:

David Alaba + Vinicius Jr for De Ligt? It's a very tempting offer in the present moment. However, I beleive MDL has a higher ceiling than his current rating shows for. Therefore I would consider keeping De Ligt (if your hoping to stick around for the very long-term).

I have De Ligt.

On 6/23/2021 at 2:37 AM, TCLVikerz said:

My team won the U-14 league, but I believe none of them, including me, becoming a pro.

Meanwhile, the team who become runner-up 7 points behind us, has 2 players playing for the national team right now. And I think a total of 3 players playing in top flight football.

There have been some fascinating personal stories on here as of late.

The two that turned international pros, any notable names?

On 6/23/2021 at 9:19 AM, sylphid said:

demiral + saul or koke?

Duo - only just though.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:39 AM, James.J. said:

I was hoping for Correa a +1, i don't think Spain is already done. I thin Carvajal, Griezmaan will get a -1 and ho ping for Correa 

I can't believe that the Spanish review is done, and SM are on their way over ✈ to England:

Surely Luis Suarez deserves a +1 (at the very least, if not more) and Lucas Vazquez a +1 as well.

Griezmann is fine at 93. And, of course Angel Correa has earned a +1 as well with his performances this season. Oh and what about Kieran Trippier?

On 6/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, Franco Armani said:

And another year without 93 for Gimenez 😢

He's not been influential enough in Atletico Madrids (title winning) season this year.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:49 AM, Fotis1992 said:

Casemiro or Pavard+Tielemans??

Duo = better for versatility and long term-wise.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:51 AM, Vinnynx said:

I'm still laughing about them celebrations Friday night ....after the 0-0 draw with England that left them bottom of the group on 1 point hilarious 🤣😆😂

😂 I never thought of it like that. 

On 6/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, PaulC said:

Sell Romagnoli? Si. 

Could buy Boubacar Kamara or Mukiele. Who has the most potential?

On 6/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, JordanW1130 said:

Pedri and Jonathan David for sancho ? Si. 
in a very competitive game world. Which side will you take? My right side

Sancho is most possibly a future 93+ rated player. The other two have great potential, yet it's still a little soon to make a high rating judgements for them both.

I don't know why this seemed like a tough question to answer. 

So guys I have just completed a season in soccer manager worlds and this is my team's individual performances. I have never won the league but won every other competition with this team and I rotate well with no player concerns or fitness issues. Only scored 82 goals in the league in 38 league games conceding 32 with a final points tally of 84. Finishing 3rd by the eventual winners who have 102 points.

Anyone else think this game world is just bugged and I will never win the league? 🤪

Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 20.27.59.png

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

He's gone full Newcastle United, can take the player out of Newcastle but not the Newcastle out of the player.

When I saw it..I immediately thought of you 😂

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I thought about it but cant be doing with the hassle, fair play though, that made me chuckle 👍

😁

😉😁

Yeah I understand your reasoning. Gotta have a laugh at things like that . Atleast you saw the funny side :)

Also these group F games are wild! Hungary literally conceded and a minute later score from kick off pretty much 😂

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Pedri and Jonathan David for sancho ?

I'd go for Pedri and JD PLUS CASH.  I agree that Sancho is young and great, but Pedri appears to be the future at Barca, and has great potential, and depending on where he ends up David has a chance to be a good or very good but probably not great player.  Also concerned about Sancho's maybe move to United under OGS.  It has not been a great environment for young offensive players of late.

5 hours ago, Franco Armani said:

Don Pedri González 🇪🇸

Being wrote off on the forum a few days back 😂

3 goal involvements this evening, can see why he plays a major role in this Spanish team, even when it came down to a must win game and Enrique reverted to experienced players in Azpi and Busquets, Pedri kept his spot in midfield.

4 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Reiss Nelson worth keeping? 

Yes

3 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Tierney, Angelino or Reguillon? 

Angelino

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Pick your 2 most promising midfielders :

Merino

Neuhaus

Hojbjerg

Bennacer

Neuhaus + Bennacer

Surprise package of the Euros so far and a serious fair play. Hungary being placed in the group of death can hold their heads very high tonight!

Held Portugal for 84 minutes and gained a point against many peoples favourites in France. 6 minutes away from qualifying this evening when nobody including myself gave them a chance.

Well done Hungary! 🇭🇺 

SWIKI REPORT (24/06/21)

12 pages this morning with the Premier League still rolling on, many edits from teams such as City with a lot of loanees coming back as well as rating changes.

Also Hakan Calhanoglu has joined Inter

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (EPL)

Liverpool - 26
Manchester United - 15
Manchester City - 35
Tottenham Hotspur - 23
West Ham United - 13
Leicester City - 16
Chelsea - 27

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Surprise package of the Euros so far and a serious fair play. Hungary being placed in the group of death can hold their heads very high tonight!

Held Portugal for 84 minutes and gained a point against many peoples favourites in France. 6 minutes away from qualifying this evening when nobody including myself gave them a chance.

Well done Hungary! 🇭🇺 

Germany was out for a long period. Mbape penalti was a scandal. He threw himself completely into the field. Rui Patrício’s save of Pogba shot was something amazing.

This was the most complicated group and despite Germany being disappointed in 2 games, Hungary did very well, in a group that has, in my opinion, the 3 best teams in the euros.

55 minutes ago, Rr3ix said:

Geertruida plus 3M for matias arezo? 

Matias Arezo

47 minutes ago, Buka said:

Barrerio, David Frattesi, Yeremi Pino, Mano Solomon, David Turnbull and Esposito.

Who is worth buying?

All 6 but i would lean towards Pino, Esposito and Frattesi if you haven’t got a huge amount of riches.

19 minutes ago, rimicovi said:

Heya guys... You do agree Wijnaldum is safe at 93, right?. Like, please?

BTW... Jimenez or Llorente (AT. Madrid) I have more need for a RD

Yeah I would say so and his performances at the Euros would cement his 93.

Llorente