• Mohamed Simakan to Leipzig (85)
  • Brian Brobbey to Leipzig (82)
  • Caden Clark to Leipzig (76)
  • Aster Vranckx to Wolfsburg (82)
  • Fabio Blanco to Frankfurt (70)

tbc

will continue when I have time

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@Namelessthis was very difficult team to select which you eluded too, tried to make it as obscure as possible but a few players in this team have had first team minutes this/last season

C744B216-24AF-4EDB-9B5D-18DB0E15705C.jpeg.f640921b90e666b78086339335f64bda.jpeg

As you can see Enzo Fernandez who has played consistently in Argentina this season wouldn’t be classed as unknown but he hasn’t had much recognition on this forum.

Also Ive changed my mind after watching more of Lesley Ugochukwu, originally said he wasn’t a must buy but this boy is special, got a huge future in the game.

Ive banged on about Bynoe-Gittens for over a year now and I think his time will come this season or the next. Likewise some of the other English lads in Baptiste, Livramento and Small.

Goalkeeper was the most difficult position for me to select, Mastrantonio is one of the most talent young goalkeepers in Europe.

Honorable mentions, who I thought were maybe too well know:

Flavio Nazinho
Dane Scarlett
Carney Chukwuemeka
Lenny Lacroix
Miguel Azeez
Leo Cardoso
Arsen Zakharyan 
Charlie Patino

Leo Cardoso is a serious talent but I would imagine his inception into SM or spotlight in the media will take considerably longer with him being only 14.

From my knowledge of youngsters this is my best 11.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Thanks a lot!

Can't say much since I don't know most of them.  

One thing I will take from this though - 

I will not use the word obscure again. It's detrimental to me.

PS: I loved your previous team better. I knew almost everybody i.e. Homer, Donald, Peter et al.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:21 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Better late than never! English Premier League best XI PROSPECTS and RISERS in my opinion.

*only 3 players from each team allowed considering you can only buy this amount from a team in a single season on SM.

490D11DE-080A-473B-B0D9-694128D7A812.jpeg.cf9a4029e6598fb30059e3984510fa42.jpeg

Toss up between Meslier and Robert Sanchez but he already rose today.

Another big riser in defence would be Nathaniel Phillips who should rise to 84, also Wesley Fofana more likely to get 88 than 89 if we compare him to Botman, both had great breakout seasons. As we all know though, SM tend to be more generous to players playing in the Premier League.

Nathan Tella could of made the list, had a good impact at Southampton and I believe he could get a +5.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Some results from today’s review.

Pascal Struijk - 78 -> 83

Illan Meslier - 85 -> 87

Fabio Silva - 80 -> 82

Silva has been done dirty in terms of his rating this season, just under 1700 minutes for a +4 in total. Players in lesser leagues like Bulgaria, Poland, Russia get a similar rise for same number of minutes irrespective of performances.

On 10/19/2020 at 10:16 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Carney Chukwuemeka

Age - 16

Club - Aston Villa

Position - CDM/CM/CAM

Nationality - England

CB571CBE-05BF-4DB8-9B15-A52CF94AECE5.png.7b70270d6bc4ebf7ac07baef8ed8ccf3.png

Dubbed as the best 16 year old in England, Carney is a highly rated English central midfielder who can play as a box to box midfielder or who is capable in the number 10 role.

Similar to Manchester City’s Darko Gyabi Carney is a very athletic midfielder who is a powerful runner from deep as well as being agile and nimble with brilliant close control.

Although known for being English Carney is eligible to also play for Nigeria so will have a big decision to make regarding his international career in the future.

SM rating - 65 -> 70

Value - 600k

65 -> 70 (+5) expect to see much more from Carney next season.

On 2/24/2021 at 1:54 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jaden Philogene-Bidace

Age - 18

Club - Aston Villa

Position - LW

Nationality - England

9B9A2D3C-CE12-4723-8233-E417B1F714A0.thumb.jpeg.36947f3defeb7ddd65b3b964624e9c73.jpeg

Highly rated left winger Jaden Philogene-Bidace is currently attracting a lot of interest from clubs in Europe such as RB Leipzig and Barcelona.

Jaden is a very technically gifted winger with lots of pace with the ability to glide effortlessly past defenders, he has the talent to become a top player in the future.

Short clip above of his ability. Along with Louie Barry, Carney Chukwuemeka, Aaron Ramsey and many others, Aston Villa currently have some of the best teams at youth level.

Jaden has been performing really well in his first season at Premier League 2 level having played 11 games scoring 5 times and creating 2 assists.

SM rating - 67 -> 70

Value - 600k

67 -> 70 (+3)

19 hours ago, Amar said:

What does Jack Grealish's rating potential look like at say Manchester City if he does in fact make the move to Manchester City?

He is a 91 now but a lot of players despite good performances at Man City have never really exceeded 92. Leroy Sane, Mahrez, Laporte (when he won the title in 18/19), Walker for example. Zinchenko for instance isn't even a 90.

Depends really, if he's a squad player who contributes very well like Mahrez he'll probably hit 92.

If he becomes pivotal to how City play and gets very good numbers, he'll hit 93. 

If Man City win a Champions League AND he does that he should hit 94.

That's the maximum I'd go. He'd need to really be one of the very best players in the world to hit 95/96 like KDB. 

A lot of ifs there. 

19 hours ago, Amar said:

What does Jack Grealish's rating potential look like at say Manchester City if he does in fact make the move to Manchester City?

He is a 91 now but a lot of players despite good performances at Man City have never really exceeded 92. Leroy Sane, Mahrez, Laporte (when he won the title in 18/19), Walker for example. Zinchenko for instance isn't even a 90.

At Manchester City I expect him to fly under Pep. 94/95 eventually

14 hours ago, Terrythevillan said:

Locatelli and Maehle +1 from the Euros (on top of recent Serie A review)? 

Maehle I Really like BUT he went up to 88 exactly 13days ago. So don't buy just yet MIGHT BE end December for his 89

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nothing for El Ghazi?

No not worthy Nameless, as -12.6%

Anwar El Ghazi Aston Villa 11th -12.6% 0 87 -26.3% -27.1%  

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Will Gab Martinelli get a rise from 83? Is he worth picking up?

I'm waiting for him to explode is talented enough but Injuries have not allowed him to really get going. Arteta should give him a fair run to get the best out of him. Possibly 84 but his potential ceiling is definitely 90  Plus if your patient enough! 

Eberechi Eze will be 23yo on 29 June ie 2 days from now and consequently will lose 1 million from 7 to 6m on 1st July. I'll add him to all the others losing out and upload later this afternoon...

@RhysMorgan Grealish definitely

29 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Any Southampton fans in here who can tell me what potential Nathan TELLA has ?

Won young player of the season award . 

Looking at his stats right now , it is not showing anything impressive . So I hope others have seen him play and can make a better judgement .

Same from me. keep Kyle walker peters? Jankiewitz? or sell?

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting transfers from an SM pov so far:

Premier League

• Emiliano Buendia to Villa (87)
  • Nathan Collins to Burnley (82)
  • Angus Gunn to Norwich (83)
  • Flynn Clarke to Norwich (67)
  • Imran Louza to Watford (86)
  • Mattie Pollock to Watford (67)
  • Ashley Fletcher to Watford (82)
  • Kwadwo Baah to Watford (70)
  • Yerson Mosquera to Wolves (80) - just rose today

La Liga

• Eric Garcia to Barcelona (85)
  • Juan Miranda to Betis (85)
  • Tomas Alarcon to Cadiz (82)
  • Miguelon to Espanyol (82)
  • Dario Poveda to Getafe (77)
  • Toni Moya to Alaves (78)
  • Taichi Hara to Alaves (78)

Bundesliga

• Omar Richards to Bayern (84)
  • Josko Gvardiol to Leipzig (83)
  • Mohamed Simakan to Leipzig (85)
  • Brian Brobbey to Leipzig (82)
  • Caden Clark to Leipzig (76)
  • Aster Vranckx to Wolfsburg (82)
  • Fabio Blanco to Frankfurt (70)

tbc

will continue when I have time

Takuma Asano to Bochum

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

But not worth selling in a CGW? he will surely rise more in the future ...wont he?

Yup not worth selling. Not now at least. He has been impressive and his performances are there for everybody to see. The only prob is he is playing for CP. Still he can rise by another +2 playing for Palace. 

46 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Any Southampton fans in here who can tell me what potential Nathan TELLA has ?

Won young player of the season award . 

Looking at his stats right now , it is not showing anything impressive . So I hope others have seen him play and can make a better judgement .

He is very quick and highly thought of. Might get "proper" game time if (a) Ings leave and/or (b) Saints stop their yo-yo performances. 

It would be wise to keep him for another real life season to make a detailed judgement. 

Wonder how they will do WestHam reviews ??

They have been very kind to Leeds for their first season back when they were really harsh with Sheffield United who done similar 

Hope to see Ogbonna atleast 88! Definitely better than diop who is somehow 89 still 😂

Coufal 89? Soucek 90, Cresswell 88, 

3 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Wonder how they will do WestHam reviews ??

They have been very kind to Leeds for their first season back when they were really harsh with Sheffield United who done similar 

Hope to see Ogbonna atleast 88! Definitely better than diop who is somehow 89 still 😂

Coufal 89? Soucek 90, Cresswell 88, 

If there's a Hammer fan on discord then do not be surprised if it's like this - Coufal 91, Soucek 95, Cresswell 90, Forlan 91, etc

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

If there's a Hammer fan on discord then do not be surprised if it's like this - Coufal 91, Soucek 95, Cresswell 90, Forlan 91, etc

I'm guessing there is some Leeds fans then xD 

1 hour ago, Palestrino said:

Everton not done, RIGHT? 

Kean🥵

Everton has finished, I thought Kean might of had a rating change with PSG but either way it’s not happening.

27 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Received an offer in a competitive set up.

I have Kalvin Philips

I'm being offer Conor Coady and Tossard so far

I could get 3 or 4 players depends on ratings 

Screenshot_2021-06-27-17-21-15-382_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-27-17-20-57-464_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

I would take Bissouma + Eze, maybe even sneak in an Ampadu or Panzo but that will more than likely be too much and get rejected.