Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:
  1. Arsenal: Good review, though Pablo Mari and Saliba should be 86s for me.
  2. Tottenham: Good, although surprised Dier dropped so fast. Sessegnon should have gotten 86.
  3. West Ham: Great review. Diop lucky to keep 89 but he has age on his side. Lingard should be done tomorrow.
  4. Leicester: Good, Under and Praet a tad lucky to keep 89.
  5. Chelsea: Batshuayi and Gallagher done today as expected. Gilmour too, as I had said in my Euro roundup. Barkley lucky to keep 89. Nice rises for loanees Ugbo and Broja. Chalobah maybe deserved a small bump.
  6. Liverpool: Generous for Phillips, good review. Origi should be dropping but I expect he'll keep.

No rise for Harvey Barnes? Seems a tad harsh on him 

SWIKI REPORT (28/06/21)

2 pages again today, not a lot to discuss similar to yesterday

Chelsea - 3
Burton Albion - 1
Portsmouth - 1
CE Aimore - 1
Ho Chi Minh City - 1
Cruzeiro - 1
Levski Lom - 1
Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 2
CSKA Sofia - 2
Juventus - 1
Yokohama F Marinos - 2
Hokkiado Consadole Sapporo - 1
Montedio Yamagata - 1
Arda Kardzhali - 1
Botafogo SP - 1
Real Fontera SC - 1
Burnley - 1
Internacional SC - 1
Sheffield United - 1
Manchester City - 1
Pumas Tabasco - 1
Tokushima Vortis - 1
Genoa CFC - 1
Plameiras - 1
CS Alagoano - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 3
Sampaio Correa - 1
RB Bragantino - 1
Raith Rovers - 1
Avenir Beggen - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

41 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Long term injury at the back end of season.

30 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Are these clubs finished with? As I kept Chilwell for the money to 91 but guessing that's not happening aha 

To say Chelsea won the Champions League I feel like their review was underwhelming 😂

33 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Are these clubs finished with? As I kept Chilwell for the money to 91 but guessing that's not happening aha 

Chilwell was not even a regular for Tuchel. Yes he did well whenever he played but he didn't play that much. 

And before anyone (not you) starts throwing around minutes I am tired of saying minutes hardly matters when you are 90 and above. And for a 90 he didn't accumulate enough minutes anyway. 

For me, Chelsea was nicely done. A proper team performances with a few standout players (Mount, Alonso when played, Christensen, Rudiger, Kante) with hardly any goals in the team.

47 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Long term injury at the back end of season.

To say Chelsea won the Champions League I feel like their review was underwhelming 😂

Appreciate the injury but when he did play he def deserved the 90 and then on the other hand you have guys like vvd that will keep their rating although they have been injured seems odd stop one going up due to injury but the other stays and doesn't drop because when they did play they did well is it not the same practically? 

9 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Appreciate the injury but when he did play he def deserved the 90 and then on the other hand you have guys like vvd that will keep their rating although they have been injured seems odd stop one going up due to injury but the other stays and doesn't drop because when they did play they did well is it not the same practically? 

Can’t really compare VVD and Barnes, VVD is a world class defender, one of the best in the world, but I get your point about injuries 😊

Also I would say that Barnes sustained his season ending knee injury only 1 month after his rise in January.

88 -> 89 (27th Jan)

Knee Injury (28th February)

Not a lot of playing time to warrant a +1 regardless of performance.

Just now, bigtunna said:

Barnes should of walked 90 imo. Was forcing his way into England reckoning week by week and getting Liverpool links. Injury shouldnt of stopped that.

Your short reason is full of contradiction. Why am I the only person always pointing it out?

Was forcing his way into England but due to injury couldn't.

Getting linked to LFC (I never read it anywhere) but didn't end up at LFC.

So according to your own reason his injury did stop two big factors. So why not the rating?

He got his rise for 1st half of the season. This review is from Jan-Feb onwards

On 6/26/2021 at 9:21 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Better late than never! English Premier League best XI PROSPECTS and RISERS in my opinion.

*only 3 players from each team allowed considering you can only buy this amount from a team in a single season on SM.

490D11DE-080A-473B-B0D9-694128D7A812.jpeg.cf9a4029e6598fb30059e3984510fa42.jpeg

Toss up between Meslier and Robert Sanchez but he already rose today.

Another big riser in defence would be Nathaniel Phillips who should rise to 84, also Wesley Fofana more likely to get 88 than 89 if we compare him to Botman, both had great breakout seasons. As we all know though, SM tend to be more generous to players playing in the Premier League.

Nathan Tella could of made the list, had a good impact at Southampton and I believe he could get a +5.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Prediction results from today.

Luke Thomas - 80 -> 83

Wesley Fofana - 87 -> 88 (happy with this after Botman 😂)

Ben Johnson - 78 -> 80

Curtis Jones - 85 -> 87

Joe Willock - 84 -> 86

Emile Smith-Rowe - 83 -> 86

On 6/4/2021 at 4:26 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Also a player I’ve spoken a lot about in months gone by, Armando Broja (19) set for a new deal at Chelsea and potential first team role according to reports.

Very good season at Vitesse, started his loan spell at 70 and finished it on 82, overall +12 for the season.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:22 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dane Scarlett

Age - 16

Club - Tottenham Hotspur

Position - ST

Nationality - England

AC8642F9-DA21-4C14-AF29-4E9B05BA2C97.jpeg.f229d8a6faddbfdc73d2db1424931cb1.jpeg

Currently playing for Spurs in the u18s managing to play 4 games scoring 4 goals and creating 2 assists.

Dane is similar to Liam Delap of Manchester City with his physique, Scarlett can drop deep and help contribute to the build up but is also very good at staying on the shoulder making good runs in behind for one on one situations or to drag defenders out of position.

Couldn't find a compilation of his abilities, video below of a preseason 20/21 game for Tottenham’s senior team where they beat Ipswich Town 3-0. Dane entered as a second half sub. number 53.

Also playing for England at youth level I believe he could have a good future for both club and internationally. Hopefully in the next couple of seasons he can be given opportunities or be allowed to leave for more senior experience.

SM rating - 65 -> 70

Value - 600k

65 -> 70 (+5)

On 10/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Faustino Anjorin

Age - 18

Club - Chelsea

Position - LW/CAM

Nationality - England

69A686A4-22C4-4538-9106-23782FCD47A7.jpeg.48ccff1f8d55fdaac7d266e533d00c39.jpeg

Yet another report on a Chelsea graduate which really has so much depth, one of the most impressive academies in England.

Anjorin has been with Chelsea for many years now and has been developing nicely at the club, he’s another promising young English talent who got a few minutes for the first team in the 2019/20 season.

Tino is a reasonably tall attacking midfielder who loves to drive at oppositions defence and is not one to sit and look to play balls in behind. He has such a good physique for someone so young and possess superb trickery being able to dance around player as well as having the ability to arrive late into the box to pick up easy goals.

Anjorin has played for England at many levels from u15s to u19s currently.

My hope for Tino is that he can maybe seal a loan move in months to come maybe to a team like Vitesse who currently have Armando Broja on loan which is proving successful. Chelsea also have an affiliate with Vitesse with many young players gaining experience at the Dutch side over the years.

SM rating - 73 -> 75

Value - 400k -> 1.4 million

73 -> 75 (+2) 1.4 million at 75!

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Your short reason is full of contradiction. Why am I the only person always pointing it out?

Was forcing his way into England but due to injury couldn't.

Getting linked to LFC (I never read it anywhere) but didn't end up at LFC.

So according to your own reason his injury did stop two big factors. So why not the rating?

He got his rise for 1st half of the season. This review is from Jan-Feb onwards

Why am I the only person always pointing it out? haha Your too modest

Links to Liverpool are clearly there just google them. Just cus you never read it doesnt mean it didnt happen you know that right?

He played a massive role in what ultimately ended up being a very successful season for Leicester. European football next season and an FA cup win. I personally believe his contribution to that should of been rewarded. That is a matter of opinion of course but that is mine.

Spreadsheet Results for Burnley 17th & Brighton 16th

ResultsBurnley17thBrighto16th.png.287fba75dd1df2d2cd94ab6858cfa0ef.png

Lower Clubs moderate profit, but "little fish are sweet!"

Burnley spot on but Brighton's Trossard and Maupay missed and Jacob Moder I should have realised he's an International and at 83 he is too low for that and I lost profit of £800k there 😪

Nevertheless The two "Bright Green" were 100% tho Ben White I truely believe deserved Plus2 !

To SM Search for this post EnglBurn and EnglBrig  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

On 6/27/2021 at 9:41 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

@Namelessthis was very difficult team to select which you eluded too, tried to make it as obscure as possible but a few players in this team have had first team minutes this/last season

C744B216-24AF-4EDB-9B5D-18DB0E15705C.jpeg.f640921b90e666b78086339335f64bda.jpeg

As you can see Enzo Fernandez who has played consistently in Argentina this season wouldn’t be classed as unknown but he hasn’t had much recognition on this forum.

Also Ive changed my mind after watching more of Lesley Ugochukwu, originally said he wasn’t a must buy but this boy is special, got a huge future in the game.

Ive banged on about Bynoe-Gittens for over a year now and I think his time will come this season or the next. Likewise some of the other English lads in Baptiste, Livramento and Small.

Goalkeeper was the most difficult position for me to select, Mastrantonio is one of the most talent young goalkeepers in Europe.

Honorable mentions, who I thought were maybe too well know:

Flavio Nazinho
Dane Scarlett
Carney Chukwuemeka
Lenny Lacroix
Miguel Azeez
Leo Cardoso
Arsen Zakharyan 
Charlie Patino

Leo Cardoso is a serious talent but I would imagine his inception into SM or spotlight in the media will take considerably longer with him being only 14.

From my knowledge of youngsters this is my best 11.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Carrying on from yesterday’s MUST BUY team, came across this transfer value list for most valuable u18s.

Giovani Henrique is 9th still only 240k in SM and a player who hasn’t had much attention on here.

EE4D4FA1-9D5A-454B-8840-8E91E9A0F5B2.thumb.jpeg.a3290c233447b6ccb3272bb2ac94392c.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Carrying on from yesterday’s MUST BUY team, came across this transfer value list for most valuable u18s.

Giovani Henrique is 9th still only 240k in SM and a player who hasn’t had much attention on here.

EE4D4FA1-9D5A-454B-8840-8E91E9A0F5B2.thumb.jpeg.a3290c233447b6ccb3272bb2ac94392c.jpeg

I am pretty sure when you uttered the words "must buy" when he got added he was taken in every GW.

23 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Odegaard or grealish

Grealish!

23 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Joao Pedro or Sima? 🤔 

JP

21 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Any Southampton fans in here who can tell me what potential Nathan TELLA has ?

Won young player of the season award . 

Looking at his stats right now , it is not showing anything impressive . So I hope others have seen him play and can make a better judgement .

I've watched him maybe 8 or 9 times in this season's Premiership, still raw but has pace and energy. Southampton seem very willing to play him, so he'll get more chances this coming season. Stats not great but can only improve.... 

20 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Wonder how they will do WestHam reviews ??

They have been very kind to Leeds for their first season back when they were really harsh with Sheffield United who done similar 

Hope to see Ogbonna atleast 88! Definitely better than diop who is somehow 89 still 😂

Coufal 89? Soucek 90, Cresswell 88, 

The kindness has been overwhelming even in the Euro's they weren't saying Alioski it was "Leeds United's Alioski" which they did say for Kalvin Phillips too until recently. 

It's a wonder they don't say "Bielsa's Alioski" instead, even when leaving, which tho over the top, would be closer to the truth. In Bielsa we trust.

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Meslier or Bodart + Smith-Rowe + max money

I'm Leeds fan obviously but "with my SM head on" definitely 2+Cash!!

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Been offered Coady(90), Coufal(87), Mady Camara(87), Tella(77) and Jude-Soonsup Bell(70) for Kalvin Philips. 

"SM head"  says what ALL that?

3 hours ago, Pip said:

Baumgartner (88) or Tomiyasu (88)?

Position is irrelevant, which one is better?

Baumgartner Pips Tomiyasu

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Injured not harsh one little bit. He had no chance unless SM credited his injury minutes and he had already risen to a very good level.

Harvey Barnes Injured! -37.9% 0 89 22.5% -6.4% -37.9%
1 hour ago, Buka said:

Pau Torres, Kounde or Bastoni 

Who should I go for? Need only one out of the 3.

Thanks 🙂

Bastoni Buka

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Chilwell 90 is fine, you can't be having Shaw and Chilwell both at 91

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Chilwell was not even a regular for Tuchel. Yes he did well whenever he played but he didn't play that much. 

And before anyone (not you) starts throwing around minutes I am tired of saying minutes hardly matters when you are 90 and above. And for a 90 he didn't accumulate enough minutes anyway. 

For me, Chelsea was nicely done. A proper team performances with a few standout players (Mount, Alonso when played, Christensen, Rudiger, Kante) with hardly any goals in the team.

Agreed, it's a team performance so most of them should be around 90/91.

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

It makes sense that you have to earn the rise and once you earn you get some leeway until you drop. Would be really unfair to drop van Dijk (or any of the big Liverpool players) given their last two years.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Is there any possibility of Hysaj getting a minus before next review?

I don't think so. Think he's going to unite with Sarri at Lazio.

2 hours ago, bigtunna said:

Barnes should of walked 90 imo. Was forcing his way into England reckoning week by week and getting Liverpool links. Injury shouldnt of stopped that.

I agree but I can understand why he's stayed, should get it next review if he returns to form. Vaguely remember the Liverpool links though I doubt it was anything credible.

Nuno Tavares (21) is on the move this summer with many clubs interested, Arsenal his desired destination.

81B638E8-8736-405D-ADBB-B8E3D0E10591.thumb.png.f33df5ff38d5fb2653a946cf92491b27.png

Albert Sambi Lokonga (21) also linked with Arsenal which is also his preferred location.

Some good young talents which would be good business for Arsenal, both have potential to rise next season in the Premier League.

Nuno Tavares - 82

Albert Sambi Lokonga - 85

Spreadsheet Result for Southampton 15th

ResulSouthamp15th.png.db8f0a8626bd719444a02917dbec63f3.png

All over the place and the extreme riser was Ibrahim Diallo -22% and possibly it was his minutes from his previous French Club Brest where he had played 442mins which I probably missed. 

Nevertheless 3.9m Profit is not to be sneezed at.

To SM Search for this post EnglSout  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀