Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

28 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

i very rarely complain about these reviews, but how does a team win the champions league with the best defensive record conceding only 4 goals which i believe is a record for a team that's gone on to win it, get 0 reward for doing so, i was already quite annoyed yesterday with the lack of rises, but waking up today seeing players like Jota, Zinchenko and Maguire get rises please someone make it make sense.

I broadly agree. Which defenders do you should have risen though?

Mendy and James got their rises. 

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Nathaniel Phillips is apparently leaving the reds for Burnley .

Even though he has a bigger chance of getting into the first team at Burnley compared to Liverpool , I do not think it is worth keeping him from a soccermanager perspective , right ?

More of a reason to keep him because he will play regularly. Tarkowski gone as well. 

24 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Even though he has a bigger chance of getting into the first team at Burnley compared to Liverpool , I do not think it is worth keeping him from a soccermanager perspective , right ?

He'll play so can get up to 87 at least at Burnley

36 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

No I would keep him if you have patience for a +1 each review next season.

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Miranchuk (Atalanta), Dolberg or Brekalo?

Brekalo

27 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Does anyone have any info on Romain Perraud? Looks like Saints are signing him. Seems very highly rated in France.

Yeah he’s a good left back, great from an SM POV too, should rise throughout the season.

48 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Does anyone have any info on Romain Perraud? Looks like Saints are signing him. Seems very highly rated in France.

Leeds were interested in him too, which (without wanting to sound egotistical) I'd take as a good sign, given how involved Bielsa is in identifying who we target. Looking likely that we'll sign Junior Firpo soon, hence cooling on Perraud.

28 minutes ago, sylphid said:

so whats next on the review? will eradivisie get their turn?

Spanish second tier, Belgium, Romania, Eredivise, Ukraine all on soccerwiki, I would imagine the Championship won’t be far off or the Portuguese and Turkish league.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes a tad underwhelming.

How does same rating rise matter? Dias is 92, Shaw is 91. There's the distinction. 

Shaw was arguably best left-back in the league and comparing him to Dias isn't fair.

Agreed on Ederson.

AWB has played a lot but I do not think he warrants a +1 just yet. Still not the perfect product, number of goals come from his side, mistakes covering the back post off crosses etc. Shaw and AWB can't be on the same rating.

My issue is Zinchenko got 90 with half the minutes AWB had. 

Comparing to Martial isn't fair. He had an excellent season in 19/20 getting 91. I wouldn't drop him so soon. Been injured since March.

IMO Dias shouldn't have gotten PL player of the year and I find the whole narrative a bit over the top. 

I think it matters because winning the league +reaching the UCL final is measured in the same way the same way as finishing top four. Manchester United didn't have a comparable season to Manchester City in the slightest. If Shaw was to have risen by +1 then Dias and Foden should have gotten a +2 respectively. Even more interesting is that Zinchenko also got a +1 and he also shares the same rating as Foden. Would you say of Foden is comparable in regards to a +1 rating increase of Zinchenko?

I think Dias in particular not getting a +2 is very harsh. Especially after Llorente got his 92 just a few days ago. 

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I broadly agree. Which defenders do you should have risen though?

Mendy and James got their rises. 

even Mendy i thought was inline for 91 but that's not too bad, i'd say Rudiger, AC and Chilwell were definitely most deserving of rises, I suspect AC and maybe even jorginho could get rises off the back of these euros if they continue to do well.

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nuno Tavares (21) is on the move this summer with many clubs interested, Arsenal his desired destination.

81B638E8-8736-405D-ADBB-B8E3D0E10591.thumb.png.f33df5ff38d5fb2653a946cf92491b27.png

Albert Sambi Lokonga (21) also linked with Arsenal which is also his preferred location.

Some good young talents which would be good business for Arsenal, both have potential to rise next season in the Premier League.

Nuno Tavares - 82

Albert Sambi Lokonga - 85

Nuno Tavares (21) everything agreed, should get game time next season especially with Tierney’s injury record

18913B6C-1B28-4CAF-835E-32FFEFA9DAC0.thumb.png.5d0d237d8a7330ccfe4cfe9ab805e832.png

12 minutes ago, rimicovi said:

So...

Maguire = Ruben Dias

Ederson <2 Alisson

Rodri = Partey = Parejo and < Fabinho Tavares

Aparently, SM are from Manchester but not city's fans? Unbelievable review IMHO. Worst so far for me.

When you put it like that 😂

Its strange too because most City fans are actually from Manchester, United fans are more global and nationwide.

10 minutes ago, Marek said:

Are we definitely done with top 5 leagues review?

Yes, SM moved onto the Spanish second division.

Spreadsheet Result for Wolves 13th

ResulWolves13th.png.b9266fc3f3e96c8a24cd40828c921c94.png

3 out of 3 (100%) are over the Over0% Line and 2 within -3.6% below it also rose (Pedro Neto Injury lost him a fair few minutes).

To SM Search for this post EnglWolv  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Spreadsheet Result for Villa 11th & Newcastle 12th

ResulVilla11th.png.b643a9cb7a2478a17084982756c99b85.png

100% of predictions over 10% (6players) received rises.

John Mcginn at +3% did not get a rise so I will adjust the Over0% Line by 3% for Aston Villa for the next SM Review in December. Of course if they are higher or lower than 11th position then there is a formula within the spreadsheet that adjusts & compensates for this at any time during a stat input.

Interestingly I see that SM "Credited" Matty Cash's Injury minutes lost. This doesn't happen often, Diego Jota had a similar credit last review at Liverpool and the Premiership is most commonly where it happens. Otherwise the best Star Players do get recognised throughout the Big5 but again not that often.

Spreadsheet Result at NEWCASTLE and SM were rather skimpy in their review, Unfortunately. it's not a great result for the spreadsheet, but I don't want to ignore it out of respect particularly for our Number One Forumer @Kieran_S91as well as Newcastle, I will show it below with the percentages unremoved:-

ResulNewcast12th.png.24d0293152300ca494238e707c323d12.png

The stats for the Goalies should have brought particularly a rise for Freddie Woodman I feel. Almiron also I thought was a shining light, along with Willock (Rose +2 Arsenal) and Saint-Maximin (Injured). Callum Wilson also Injured showed how much his injury cost the club when they both returned to a rejuvenated Newcastle to sprint away from relegation at the gallop!

Will be good to see them this coming season all fit and ready to show there true colours! 

To SM Search for this post EnglNewc and EnglAsto  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

49 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Result for Villa 11th & Newcastle 12th

ResulVilla11th.png.b643a9cb7a2478a17084982756c99b85.png

100% of predictions over 10% (6players) received rises.

John Mcginn at +3% did not get a rise so I will adjust the Over0% Line by 3% for Aston Villa for the next SM Review in December. Of course if they are higher or lower than 11th position then there is a formula within the spreadsheet that adjusts & compensates for this at any time during a stat input.

Interestingly I see that SM "Credited" Matty Cash's Injury minutes lost. This doesn't happen often, Diego Jota had a similar credit last review at Liverpool and the Premiership is most commonly where it happens. Otherwise the best Star Players do get recognised throughout the Big5 but again not that often.

Spreadsheet Result at NEWCASTLE and SM were rather skimpy in their review, Unfortunately. it's not a great result for the spreadsheet, but I don't want to ignore it out of respect particularly for our Number One Forumer @Kieran_S91as well as Newcastle, I will show it below with the percentages unremoved:-

ResulNewcast12th.png.24d0293152300ca494238e707c323d12.png

The stats for the Goalies should have brought particularly a rise for Freddie Woodman I feel. Almiron also I thought was a shining light, along with Willock (Rose +2 Arsenal) and Saint-Maximin (Injured). Callum Wilson also Injured showed how much his injury cost the club when they both returned to a rejuvenated Newcastle to sprint away from relegation at the gallop!

Will be good to see them this coming season all fit and ready to show there true colours! 

To SM Search for this post EnglNewc and EnglAsto  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Really happy to see Willock get a +2, well deserved in my opinion and really was the difference maker near the end of the season 😁