Rahul W

On 8/30/2020 at 9:42 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Josko Gvardiol

Club - Dinamo Zagreb

Age - 18

Position - CB

Nationality - Croatian

9F448FB2-48C6-4EE2-83BE-3273073BF02C.png.25652e7f74ceec84a5770812ebc86fba.png

Gvardiol is a relatively well known player who has interested a lot of top clubs around Europe.

Josko is a centre half who is very comfortable in possession and already has great knowledge of the game.

Highlights below:

Gvardiol will become a Croatian senior international in years to come that I am sure but I think the next step of his progression is to keep gaining first team football.

Very expensive and hyped in SM but definitely worth the price.

SM rating - 73

*rating changes - 73 -> 80

Value - 1 million

Josko Gvardiol (19) played in every game for Croatia in the Euros, didn’t look out of place and ready to flourish in Germany next season. Spent all of the tournament in his second position LB.

Should rise substantial next season playing for Leipzig.

22 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

SELLING JUDE BELLINGHAM ADVICE? 🤔

I've managed to sign Jude Bellingham recently in a fairly CGW. 

A manager moved to another club, leaving a lot of talent /potential behind.

I'm a 2nd division team atm but planning for longer term; mainly seeking young, low rated talents. 

I likely won't be be promoted from D2 currently and struggle frequently for cash etc. 

Question is, do I transfer list Bellingham for £50 million+ (if possible) once transfer ban is up? 

Is selling Bellingham for max amount worth it to invest in club for future? 

e.g. Talents currently available (at external clubs): 

1. Jonathan DAVID

2. Dejan KULUSEVSKI

3. Sandro TONALI

4. Goes RODRYGO

5. Jamal MUSIALA

6. Alexander ISAK 

Thanks in advance! 

Go raibh maith agaibh!

Keep Bellingham

21 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Would you guys trade bellingham for niklas sule ? Niklas sule would be the highest rated in his team . (Currently he has 90 max)

just testing the waters here :)

Bellingham

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Nathaniel Phillips is apparently leaving the reds for Burnley .

Even though he has a bigger chance of getting into the first team at Burnley compared to Liverpool , I do not think it is worth keeping him from a soccermanager perspective , right ?

Burnley now has a cap of 89, so I'd keep

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Miranchuk (Atalanta), Dolberg or Brekalo?

Miranchuk..Dolberg .......... Brekalo

33 minutes ago, WolfTargaryen said:

DCL + Coman for Rashford ?

I don't mind giving up DCL, i have Benzema, Moreno and Andre Silva.

Is the Rashford for Coman swap worth ? 

Duo

Rashford

Reminder: The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st July 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

Birtdays1stJuly21.png.0587b5653e89790acfc68e8abf05461e.png

Eberechi Eze added recently. Cheers Socca 😃

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Josko Gvardiol (19) played in every game for Croatia in the Euros, didn’t look out of place and ready to flourish in Germany next season. Spent all of the tournament in his second position LB.

Should rise substantial next season playing for Leipzig.

Super excited to see a potential CB partnership of Gvardiol and Simakan. Great balance (1 left footer, 1 right) and both supremely talented - just praying Simakan can stay fit because that partnership could be spectacular. Going to be really interesting watching Leipzig next season under Jesse Marsch.

56 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Reminder: The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st July 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

Birtdays1stJuly21.png.0587b5653e89790acfc68e8abf05461e.png

Eberechi Eze added recently. Cheers Socca 😃

was hoping Rodri would get a +1 to counter this! not sure to hope for a bid by tomorrow or put him into part ex.....

SWIKI REPORT (30/06/21)

21 pages this morning with the start of Portugal, also more edits from Romania and a few from Switzerland.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaNos)

Sporting CP - 12
FC Porto - 12
Boavista - 1
SL Benfica - 7
Sporting de Braga - 13
Pacos de Ferreira - 4

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

19 hours ago, keefmj said:

Maguire a 92 rated defender 🤣

At least SM have a sense of humour.  

Nothing wrong with that. He's one of the best centre-backs in the league. 

21 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

even Mendy i thought was inline for 91 but that's not too bad, i'd say Rudiger, AC and Chilwell were definitely most deserving of rises, I suspect AC and maybe even jorginho could get rises off the back of these euros if they continue to do well.

Yes that's fair. With Rudiger he could have well dropped in Jan so giving him 92 would be premature?

21 hours ago, Marek said:

Are we definitely done with top 5 leagues review?

Yes

21 hours ago, rimicovi said:

So...

Maguire = Ruben Dias

Ederson <2 Alisson

Rodri = Partey = Parejo and < Fabinho Tavares

Aparently, SM are from Manchester but not city's fans? Unbelievable review IMHO. Worst so far for me.

Every review is the worst until the next one comes along :D 

21 hours ago, Amar said:

I think it matters because winning the league +reaching the UCL final is measured in the same way the same way as finishing top four. Manchester United didn't have a comparable season to Manchester City in the slightest. If Shaw was to have risen by +1 then Dias and Foden should have gotten a +2 respectively. Even more interesting is that Zinchenko also got a +1 and he also shares the same rating as Foden. Would you say of Foden is comparable in regards to a +1 rating increase of Zinchenko?

I think Dias in particular not getting a +2 is very harsh. Especially after Llorente got his 92 just a few days ago. 

Good point about Zinchenko. I agree with your point just not your earlier reasoning. 

44 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (30/06/21)

21 pages this morning with the start of Portugal, also more edits from Romania and a few from Switzerland.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaNos)

Sporting CP - 12
FC Porto - 12
Boavista - 1
SL Benfica - 7
Sporting de Braga - 13
Pacos de Ferreira - 4

Cheers Kieran 😁

Ive had some low rated Brazilian league players getting positional changes the last few days. Does that mean anything? 

4 minutes ago, Rr3ix said:

Nobody knows. This match engine is a complete mystery. Hope they finally fix this in the future. By the way how is the promised update for SM Worlds?

Still being promised 😂

Not heard anything for a while on discord but wheels are in motion, unfortunately the wheels are currently on a tractor not a Bugatti veyron.

21 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Still being promised 😂

Not heard anything for a while on discord but wheels are in motion, unfortunately the wheels are currently on a tractor not a Bugatti veyron.

Thanks. Can you ask there how is the update? This match engine needs urgently a update 

8 minutes ago, gbonello said:

I am having trouble entering the forum. do you have a facebook group? is someone else having trouble entering the forum? I could only go into incognito mode

Yes it's been strange last night and this morning. I couldn't log in for a while. It's fine for me again now though, and also for others, but I know some people are still having problems. I think it will pass. It seems to be a server issue but I'm not sure. 

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Thanks. Can you ask there how is the update? This match engine needs urgently a update 

They’re currently on phase 1 of 3 in terms of the update, don’t know what that entails though and that’s all I know.

23 minutes ago, gbonello said:

I am having trouble entering the forum. do you have a facebook group? is someone else having trouble entering the forum? I could only go into incognito mode

A lot of people on discord having the same issue you’re not alone.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (30/06/21)

Portugal 🇵🇹 (LigaNos)

Sporting CP - 12
FC Porto - 12
Boavista - 1
SL Benfica - 7
Sporting de Braga - 13
Pacos de Ferreira - 4

Cheers Kieran 😁

I didn't notice any Porto players updated today. There were many La Liga Segunda division players

28 minutes ago, Hisham said:

I didn't notice any Porto players updated today. There were many La Liga Segunda division players

This is Soccerwiki not SM worlds, these edits are what’s to come in game over the next week or so, so we should see SM moving on to Portugal in the near future.

https://en.soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata&subaction=edit

Porto players on page 3, including Chico, Sanusi, Uribe, Corona among others 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

This is Soccerwiki not SM worlds, these edits are what’s to come in game over the next week or so, so we should see SM moving on to Portugal in the near future.

https://en.soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata&subaction=edit

Porto players on page 3, including Chico, Sanusi, Uribe, Corona among others 

Finally I am in!

Forget Porto did you catch Nuno Mendes from the corner of your eyes yet?

Spreadsheet Result for Everton 10th & Leeds U 9th

ResulEverton10th.png.237a1e7c91126742ca24975bacc764ca.png

Not Much to look at for Everton but the only Bright Green one got his rise at least  😒

Better luck with Leeds U:-

ResulLeedsU9th.png.bf38d506b0e0e3b2856f09a694c4fc59.png

Wow £27.676M! Not only that SM generously went a bit over the top but that even the Red Boxes, rose where predicted. Also that, all the top eleven all rose & even SM "Credited" Kalvin's injury minutes too or just gave him an 89 for being selected for the Euro's, maybe?

Anyway I'll never say another bad word about SM's reviews... Erh  I Mean... our own Sir Rahul's Reviews! I mean it really must be musn't it? SM have never reviewed this good have they? Thank You Sir Rahul OBE! 🤩

To SM Search for this post EnglEver and EnglLeed  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀