Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kev

I sometimes can't seem to save my responses to the questions on the SM forum. After taping "Submit Reply" it comes up as saving - yet it freezes on that.

Is this some kind of 🐛bug?

Or may be its just my not-so-smart phone playing up (constantly). 

Is your Wi-Fi strong enough ? I sometimes have that, but that's because I'm in an area in another city / town where the network isn't strong..

Use Mobile Data (4G - 16G) if possible.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Please rank according to the player you would buy right now - 

Saliba 

Vanheusden

Schuurs

Saliba - Schuurs - Vanheusden

8 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Valverde or grealish?

Grealish

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, 

I need your opinion with a deal. Should i give Joao Felix + Raphael Guerreiro for Alphonso Davies?

Thanks!

Duo

7 hours ago, selfishro said:

Thorgan Hazard + Emre Can + cash for Reece James? 

Reece James

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Elvedi or Militao?

(ii) Soyuncun or Milinkovic (Fiorentina defender)? 

Militao

Soyuncu

1 hour ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello

I recive offer for my Renato Sanchez

He offer chris richards, maxence caqueret and sofiane diop(monaco)

Thanks

Take it

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is your Wi-Fi strong enough ? I sometimes have that, but that's because I'm in an area in another city / town where the network isn't strong..

Use Mobile Data (4G - 16G) if possible.

My Wi-Fi speed hasn't changed in the last year and it's reasonable fast for the area, so I doubt it's a problem there. Grazie for the suggestion though amico. It gave me a brain 🌊 wave: 👇

I may have to try accessing the forum more often via my (snail speed) laptop rather than my not-so-smartphone to see if it makes any difference than I can be sure that it's my phone 📱 that needs an upgrade. 

P.S. I'm still waiting on this response to save I'll refresh and check it's status again in a couple of hours time.

SWIKI REPORT (02/07/21)

Not sure which league is next but I know Turkey has been mentioned on discord, real mix bag of edits with teams from Mexico, Uruguay, Chile, Ukraine, Russia and Argentina among others this morning.

Decided to post the few Turkish teams that have been edited but it doesn’t look like the start of Turkey just yet.

Turkey 🇹🇷 (SuperLig)

Alanyaspor - 3
Adana Demirspor - 1
Antalyaspor - 1
Kayserispor - 1
Istanbul Basaksehir - 2
Konyaspor - 1

Konrad De La Fuente has completed his switch to Marseille.

Thanks for ready and have a good day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 6/18/2021 at 11:55 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Zhirayr Shaghoyan (20) currently ripping it up in Armenia playing for BKMA Yerevan (loan) having played 31 games scoring 32 goals and 15 assists.

BB95E442-8055-47ED-89EA-93D0DE2B0E69.thumb.jpeg.0915a7e8b462433d030c9e18b496424f.jpeg

He reminds me of Eden Hazard in how his movement is, very low centre of gravity and the ability to beat a defender on body feints alone, brilliant close control and a great touch.

Video below, exceptional talent remember the name!

Already played for Armenia at senior level and would expect him to be a central figure in years to come.

Big move incoming this summer!

Not currently in SM unfortunately!

Zhirayr Shaghoyan (20) added this morning along with Fabio Carvalho (18) both worth buying.

12 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

Noticed this in a few GGW this morning.

'Manager has been removed as the manager of Club by the SMFA.'

Is that SM taking action, cause I thought that only happened in fairytales?

Yeah I’ve noticed this too, I actually thought these were just bot accounts with one manager having over 200 clubs, but if you go on to the account now it says BANNED.

All the best players are now available too 🤣

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kev

I sometimes can't seem to save my responses to the questions on the SM forum. After taping "Submit Reply" it comes up as saving - yet it freezes on that.

Is this some kind of 🐛bug?

Or may be its just my not-so-smart phone playing up (constantly). 

Not noticed this myself.

Any else having this problem?

10 minutes ago, Kev said:

Not noticed this myself.

Any else having this problem?

On 6/10/2021 at 9:06 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

I don’t know if it’s just me or my internet, but the forum does seem slower to load up different threads and post on IPhone since the update.

Maybe just a coincidence I don’t know.

Yes Kev, I’ve had this problem since the 10th of June, day after the update. Not so much an issue but can be annoying having to refresh the browser every time I post because it gets stuck.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes Kev, I’ve had this problem since the 10th of June, day after the update. Not so much an issue but can be annoying having to refresh the browser every time I post because it gets stuck.

OK, I'll take a look later and report it if I can't fix it. Busy morning, bear with me...

1 hour ago, TomDeakin said:

Noticed this in a few GGW this morning.

'Manager has been removed as the manager of Club by the SMFA.'

Is that SM taking action, cause I thought that only happened in fairytales?

It happened recently in some #1 Championships too, a lot of inactive accounts/bots/multiaccounts have been removed but not banned.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I've tidied up a couple of things that were logged as problems, but I'm not sure if they're really related to this issue. Also cleared the forum cache which could possibly help. But I've messaged Invision support about it so will see what they say. 

Spreadsheet Result for Tottenham 7th

ResulTottenh7th.png.ee03a8b6b4d921eecf0cbd6aec2b5129.png

Tottenham bit of a failure here.

I can understand all the Red Boxes and Parrott and Sessegnon all not rising BUT not Skipp who played 3800+ minutes out of 4,140 minutes actually 93.3% of the actual available minutes for the Champions & Promoted Norwich. The Championship has a squad cap of 85, Skipp is an 82?

@Sir Rahul Please could U tell us in your experience if this was a "Missed Rise" or Not? Thanks. Perhaps SM will do a "Special one" on Norwich or indeed all the promoted sides??

To SM Search for this post EnglTott  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

On 7/1/2021 at 11:35 AM, RieceM96 said:

Cunha, Lazzari and Melo (17-76) for my Patson Daka ?

Competitive gameworld 

Patson Daka to Leicester for £27M BUT

I'd still see the 3 as more valuable, perhaps it's a Leicester fan wanting him, but certainly improves his chances if he succeeds at Leicester. Perhaps he'd add some extra cash??? Try it 😃

On 7/1/2021 at 2:53 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Leeds United very much interested in Cunha and if they pull that off I would imagine Bielsa would get the very best out of his talent.

The transfer is dragging on a bit. I can say IF Cunha does sign he will have to train harder than he has ever trained B4 and if he doesn't he won't get selected. He will have to love playing "Murder Ball" 

On 7/1/2021 at 3:33 PM, Nameless said:

Please rank according to the player you would buy right now - 

Saliba 

Vanheusden

Schuurs

Saliba...Schuurs...Vanheusden 

22 hours ago, selfishro said:

Thorgan Hazard + Emre Can + cash for Reece James

I wouldn't like to lose Reece James but add £50M Cash and OK.  

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Elvedi or Militao?

(ii) Soyuncun or Milinkovic (Fiorentina defender)? 

Militao

Soyuncu

16 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello

I recive offer for my Renato Sanchez

He offer chris richards, maxence caqueret and sofiane diop(monaco)

Thanks

Trio definitely

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

CONFIRMED: Billy Gilmour (20) to Norwich City on a season long loan. Brilliant for his game time next season as Norwich consider him to be a key member of their squad.

819CF53C-9722-4418-A869-90DDDF65894B.thumb.jpeg.4bc80cdd19e6438354c54f19ab74ea23.jpeg

Will be fabulous to watch him playing consistent games, this coming season Kieran

Ps Everton rumoured to be prepared to pay the asking price of £50M for Ben White

Hi all, received an Intresting bid for Leon Goretzka. In return I will get Fabian Ruiz, Konrad Laimer & Kabak. It’s in a very competitive game world. Which ruiz and Laimer will get into my starting line up straight away. As for Kabak he will be my 3rd/4th choice cb which will come in handy. I am looking to do it but I’m a goretzka fan and I do believe he can rise to maybe 94/95 if thing goes well. So do you think this deal is worth it?