Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Spreadsheet Result for West Ham 6th & Leicester 5th

ResulWham6thLeicest5th.png.ae9bc07e7e1da23f110230188387292a.png

Anything's better than Tottenham's spreadsheet result and both these 2 are with almost £20M in total.

To SM Search for this post EnglWest and EnglLeic  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The transfer is dragging on a bit. I can say IF Cunha does sign he will have to train harder than he has ever trained B4 and if he doesn't he won't get selected. He will have to love playing "Murder Ball" 

My understanding is that the payment terms are the sticking point, with Leeds trying to spread out the payment installments across a longer period than Hertha are happy with. From what I've heard, personal terms and the overall fee aren't a concern, so there's still a decent chance of this happening but I'd expect it to take time.

The Firpo deal seems close to resolution, and there's a good possibility of it being announced next week (assuming everything goes to plan...)

Juan Musso (26) has joined Atalanta from Udinese

2 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, received an Intresting bid for Leon Goretzka. In return I will get Fabian Ruiz, Konrad Laimer & Kabak. It’s in a very competitive game world. Which ruiz and Laimer will get into my starting line up straight away. As for Kabak he will be my 3rd/4th choice cb which will come in handy. I am looking to do it but I’m a goretzka fan and I do believe he can rise to maybe 94/95 if thing goes well. So do you think this deal is worth it?

If you want quality I would go for Goretzka, don’t see none of the other 3 reach his heights rating wise. Also with the game world being competitive you will struggle to find someone of a similar rating to Goretzka.

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I’ve noticed this too, I actually thought these were just bot accounts with one manager having over 200 clubs, but if you go on to the account now it says BANNED.

All the best players are now available too 🤣

Finally SM takes some action. I used to play with some guy called Nuno Bento and he had several teams and accounts and SM never banned his main account. Hoping that SM takes serious actions against this type of players

6 minutes ago, Eureka said:

Finally SM takes some action. I used to play with some guy called Nuno Bento and he had several teams and accounts and SM never banned his main account. Hoping that SM takes serious actions against this type of players

Think these are bot accounts from gold championships, they have hundreds of teams to manage it’s ridiculous. But hopefully they can extend this mass extermination of managers into standard game worlds where most cheats are.

3 minutes ago, Brian Tiddy said:

Victor osimhen & gio reyna for ferran torres, good deal?

Fairly balanced deal in my opinion but I would just edge the duo.

Anyone got any suggestions for LBs to sign that are 23 or under for a 4 mil budget? I was thinking Antonee Robinson then save for Tyrick Mitchell as a backup. The problem is if Antonee stays at Fulham. He was close to joining AC Milan in a previous window and is linked to Man City which is why I'm considering him. If anyone's got any better suggestions it'd be appreciated 

14 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Anyone got any suggestions for LBs to sign that are 23 or under for a 4 mil budget? I was thinking Antonee Robinson then save for Tyrick Mitchell as a backup. The problem is if Antonee stays at Fulham. He was close to joining AC Milan in a previous window and is linked to Man City which is why I'm considering him. If anyone's got any better suggestions it'd be appreciated 

Manu Sanchez from Atletico Madrid performed quiet good on his loan at Osasuna. While his future doesnt seem to be in Madrid, theres many teams interested. 

Abner and Lucas Piton are also two very interesting options. Both are great in term of potential and looks like their up for some rating increase probably not far from now.

59 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Regardless of the penalty shoot out, Yann Sommer is such an underrated goalkeeper, outstanding performance!

Not really. He made quite a few mistakes in Bundesliga and he always has it in him to make mistakes. 

He is like Xhaka and Pogba i.e. played awesome for his nation and is a vast improvement from club. 

2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d go with the duo. I think Reyna has a very bright future. 

Dominik Szoboszlai or Dusan Vlahovic? 

Dominik Szoboszlai 

2 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Crazy, might feel the affects next season.

1 hour ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Best player on the pitch. Should be in a top top club tbh 

I agree, brilliant shot stopper underrated in my opinion.

51 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Romain Perraud who’s just joined Southampton should be a good riser next season and will be first choice for the saints.

David Raum at Hoffenheim in a similar situation, played last season in the second tier of Germany and should also be a good riser next season at 84 rating.

6 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Dominik Szoboszlai 

Crazy, might feel the affects next season.

I agree, brilliant shot stopper clinically underrated in my opinion.

Romain Perraud who’s just joined Southampton should be a good riser next season and will be first choice for the saints.

David Raum at Hoffenheim in a similar situation, played last season in the second tier of Germany and should also be a good riser next season at 84 rating.

Nuno Mendes 

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If he’s available in Robbo’s game world I would be stunned 🤣

Yeah he's not, I only play in 1 non competitive gw and already have him in that haha. I only really go for gws that have limited budgets, not crazy income and squad caps that make it really difficult for teams to just buy up anyone with a tiny bit of potential. 

1 hour ago, Juanchitoox said:

Manu Sanchez from Atletico Madrid performed quiet good on his loan at Osasuna. While his future doesnt seem to be in Madrid, theres many teams interested. 

Abner and Lucas Piton are also two very interesting options. Both are great in term of potential and looks like their up for some rating increase probably not far from now.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Romain isn't available so I'll go Raum then it's probably between Tyrick Mitchell and Manu Sanchez as a backup. Tyrick Mitchell is first choice for Palace so I'll probably wait to see what happens to Sanchez. If he somehow doesn't get loaned out I'll go for Tyrick since 83 rating for a prem starter seems low. Wouldn't be surprised if hes at least 86 by end of the season

2 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Nuno Tavares, Dimarco, Parisi, Richards and, considering lower rated players, Udogie and Alejandro Balde

Buendia for Danilo? Competitive League. Currently in DIv4 and will surely win the league with my good youth team. Have Gorosabel at RB if Danilo leaves. Buendia will be a substitue until he becomes 89/90 in my team.

3 hours ago, Sven Ulreich said:

Good morning Sir. Are Noa Lang can be riser in 88 when in Belgium league? Also,can Emmanuel Dennis up to 88 because he going to Watford?

Noa Lang just rose to 87 a few days ago and Watford would need to have a decent season in the Premier League for Dennis to rise.

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

Buendia for Danilo? Competitive League. Currently in DIv4 and will surely win the league with my good youth team. Have Gorosabel at RB if Danilo leaves. Buendia will be a substitue until he becomes 89/90 in my team.

Probably Danilo looking at your team, no guarantees Buendia will become 89/90.

SWIKI REPORT (03/07/21)

15 pages this morning with a lot of edits for teams in the lower leagues of Portugal, particularly the second division.

Portugal 🇵🇹 (Lower leagues)

Sporting Covilha - 6
Academico de Viseu - 13
Varzim SC - 13
Desportivo das Aves - 1
UD Vilafranquense - 5
UD Oliverense - 3
CD Feirense - 1
FC Penafiel - 7
Leixoes SC - 8
FC Arouca - 4
GD Chaves - 7