Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

16 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Andre Silva (25) will be playing Champions League football next season after joining RB Leipzig from Eintracht Frankfurt after an incredible goal scoring season, let’s hope he can repeat that with Leipzig.

C4ACC0A7-BFAD-4D6D-99D6-082540903FC4.thumb.png.1d97dcff9a0ffccc20a4803f9651520c.png

Santos Borre will join Frankfurt right?

Spreadsheet Result for Chelsea 4th

ResulChels4th.png.b55fc12c7fb1d9ecd397ddb303831190.png

Another Loan player missed, M Guehi having 3,819mins for Swansea and clearly should receive a Rise at 82 rated, as soon as possible, should have been done at Chelsea! Similar SM error to Skipp at Tottenham.

To SM Search for this post EnglChel  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

19 hours ago, Brian Tiddy said:

Victor osimhen & gio reyna for ferran torres, good deal?

Duo mainly because of Reyna

18 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d go with the duo. I think Reyna has a very bright future. 

Dominik Szoboszlai or Dusan Vlahovic

Vlahovic

17 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Regardless of the penalty shoot out, Yann Sommer is such an underrated goalkeeper, outstanding performance!

Agreed put himself firmly in the shop window with his heroic displays in the Euros

5 hours ago, Buka said:

Rodri or Barella?

Barella might yet get another rise IF Italy win the Euro's! 

4 hours ago, russj said:

Kimpembe and 20million for my De Ligt? Money is very important in this gw

If Cash makes enough difference ok BUT I'd be keeping De Ligt in my GW

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Goretzka or llorente? 

Goretzka

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

Adama Traore or Renato Sanchez?

Renato shows his best in the Euros but not sure he will keep that standard up. Up until last season he didn't 

2 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Antony or Gouiri?

Gouiri

1 hour ago, rob12c said:

Thibo Somers worth a buy and a rise?

Small rise maybe +2 to 75. This coming season will tell us if he can do any better with more minutes he needs

1 hour ago, Buka said:

Pogba, Wijnaldum, and Kante 

Sign One.

Kante

10 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my calhanglu and sergi roberto for kyle walker and cash? he hasnt mentioned how much, but I am not sure.

I'd be inclined to Walker if u don't play the 2 and it's a "fair" amount of cash

21 hours ago, Eureka said:

Finally SM takes some action. I used to play with some guy called Nuno Bento and he had several teams and accounts and SM never banned his main account. Hoping that SM takes serious actions against this type of players

Palhação got my account reported near 1937474557 Times already! Rahul can confirm this since he play TOP100 with me since 2015. SM never banned my account cause i dont use other accounts! Happy to know you got back to SM after you destroy a Portuguese GW cause you let 4/5 fifteen years old kids boss you! Get back to the cave you were at. 

Spreadsheet Result for Liverpool 3rd

ResulLiverp3rd.png.47c85c3ffa306c9e371ed72022eb94f2.png

Disappointing result by any "Yardstick", only £ 6.2M Profit, only 4 risers and Harvey Elliot rated only 82 Continues the sequence of Loans not being picked up and reviewed at the "Parent Club" by SM. This time 2,751 minutes plus 7 goals racked up by Harvey Elliot. I'm sure if @Sir Rahul was doing the review he would not have missed all these Loaned players. Were U not working those days @Sir Rahul??

To SM Search for this post EnglLive  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Did anybody see Jesus' red card vs Chile? De Jong on Alonso is a fail. 

You mean this one? Hardly touched him

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Result for Liverpool 3rd

ResulLiverp3rd.png.47c85c3ffa306c9e371ed72022eb94f2.png

Disappointing result by any "Yardstick", only £ 6.2M Profit, only 4 risers and Harvey Elliot rated only 82 Continues the sequence of Loans not being picked up and reviewed at the "Parent Club" by SM. This time 2,751 minutes plus 7 goals racked up by Harvey Elliot. I'm sure if @Sir Rahul was doing the review he would not have missed all these Loaned players. Were U not working those days @Sir Rahul??

To SM Search for this post EnglLive  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Maybe these players will get a rise in the Championship review? Same can be said for Marc Guehi who got missed.