Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Hudson Odoi+ Hugo Souza for Wirtz?

Get in your time machine, go back 23hours 59minutes and accept the Bid for you to get Wirtz. If your getting the duo don't bother and decline immediately!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Will Attila Szalai be reviewed any time soon? If so prediction please

It's alphabetical order so he will be reviewed immediately after "Attila the Hu* "   BUT his review may take SM a long time to check his minutes and Red Cards! 😉🤣

-----------------------------

Actually he'll be reviewed soon and he's got plenty of minutes (1,835 + 3goals) so 83/84 

Ps SM won't allow me to say Attila The Hu. I mean it's history SM! ... Ancient History, he doesn't frighten or slay anybody nowadays..... well not as often as when he was younger....

On 7/1/2021 at 11:38 PM, bavarac91 said:

Hello

I recive offer for my Renato Sanchez

He offer chris richards, maxence caqueret and sofiane diop(monaco) Not sure amico

Thanks

🤔 If you really require additional players in your squad then accept  his offer. Otherwise keep Sanches and hope he carries his fine form for his country on to his club in the new season. 

On 7/2/2021 at 5:34 PM, Brian Tiddy said:

Victor osimhen & gio reyna for ferran torres, good deal?

I would keep the duo. Atm it looks tooo much to sacrifice for one player. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:15 PM, AlfonDaddy said:

Dominik Szoboszlai or Dusan Vlahovic? Vlahovic for me. Reason 👇

I reckon with the right move and management he could become the better player out of the two players, and even reach a higher rating first. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, Damien1990 said:

Wow! What high stamina he has. 

15 hours ago, Hisham said:

Buendia for Danilo? Danilo. Competitive League. Currently in DIv4 and will surely win the league with my good youth team. Have Gorosabel at RB if Danilo leaves. Buendia will be a substitue until he becomes 89/90 in my team.

Danilo is the safest option in my opinion. He's currently doing quite well at the Copa for 🇧🇷 Brasil. 

12 hours ago, Buka said:

Rodri or Barella? Barrel

Barella could be in for a random +1, happen Italy win/reach the final. 

12 hours ago, russj said:

Kimpembe and 20million for my De Ligt? Money is very important in this gw

With Ramos in-coming At PSG, this will surely decrease Kimpenbe's gametime and influence in the team. Therefore he could miss out on rising further if PSG have a very good season.

On the other foot De Ligt looks a solid 92+ player (in the long mode).  

11 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Goretzka or llorente? 

10 hours ago, MShahid said:

Adama Traore or Renato Sanchez? Renato.

Atm Renato Sanches. 

10 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Antony or Gouiri?

Anthony is an impressive young player, yet Gouri is still the more influential for his team and has the most potential to become a top player one day. 

9 hours ago, Buka said:

Pogba, Wijnaldum, and Kante 

Sign One.

Kante for sure. He's the kind of midfielder ever top team dreams of: a high energy combative midfielder, who is very good at both attacking and defending. 

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my calhanglu and sergi roberto for kyle walker and cash? he hasnt mentioned how much, but I am not sure.

If you've got enough to cover the  loss of Hakan flopanoglu, and the cash offered is a useful amount then only sacrifice the duo to bring in Kyle Walker. 

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Did anybody see Jesus' red card vs Chile? Si. De Jong on Alonso is a fail. 

I don't know what possess a player to jump with their leg so high in the air. He must have watched Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon movie 🎥 before the game or something. 😀

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Hudson Odoi+ Hugo Souza for Wirtz? It's gotta be Florian

52 minutes ago, Dek said:

Kasper Schmeichel Or Édouard Mendy? (Edouard) One must go.....

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Kluiverth AGUILAR worth starting a bidding war over ?

If money is very important in your GW I would only offer a reasonable amount, without going over the top for him. 

His ambition is to play for Man City one day. However he first needs to really impress at City's sister club in Belgium before giving City consideration to bring him into the team in season 22-23. 🙂

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Kluiverth AGUILAR worth starting a bidding war over ?

Unless you’re in it for the long term, no.

12 hours ago, Dek said:

Kasper Schmeichel Or Édouard Mendy? One must go.....

Edouard Mendy, plays for the better club.

1 hour ago, Peter Dobbin said:

Good Defenders are becoming a rare breed in football compared to good attacking players. I am trying to nail the best young under 23 defenders for future. I have a number so far. Who do you view as options? 

Maxence Lacroix, Ronald Aruajo, Benoit Badiashile, Dayot Upamecano, Ibrahima Konate, Wesley Fofana, Sven Botman, Reece James, De Ligt.

Cheaper Options: Lenny Lacroix, Josko Gvardiol, Emin Bayram, Tagir, Kaiky Melo, Simakan, Armel Bella Kotchap, Chris Richards, Justin Che, Nuno Tavares, Nathan Collins, Marc Guehi, Devyne Rensch, Vitao

SWIKI REPORT (04/07/21)

Just 3 pages this morning with it being lazy Sunday, all edits below.

FC Tambov - 2
Jeunesse Esch - 2
Chamois Niortais - 1
Racing Ferrol - 1
NK Olimpija - 1
CE Aimore - 2
FC Kaiserslautern - 1
Darlington - 1
Cordoba CF - 1
FK Senica - 1
CD El Ejido - 1
Cultural Leonesa - 1
UE Llagostera - 1
Dunfermline Athletic - 1
Barnet - 1
SV Wehen Wiesbaden - 1
Chesterfield - 1
Rigas Futbola Skola - 1
Castanhal EC - 1
Gloucester City - 1
SCR Altach - 1
Southend United - 1
Birkirkara - 1
Cadiz CF - 1
Atletico Paranaense - 1
PEC Zwolle - 2
Heracles Almelo - 1
FC Twente - 3
FC Groningen - 1
FC Utrecht - 1
Maidstone United - 1
Guadalajara - 1
HNK Sibenik - 1
Olympique Lyonnais - 2
AS Monaco - 3
Lille OSC - 3
AS Roma - 1
Everton - 1
Paris Saint Germain - 4
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Stade Rennais - 1
FC Schalke - 1
Holstein Kiel - 1
Beitar Jerusalem - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

@thorgan lesarCant private message you for some reason, I’ve deleted all the comments regarding discussions between me and Jaybee.

This thread is for rating predictions, advice on deals etc. You would be better to put me and Jaybee in a private message to try resolve things if that is your goal.

Apart from Drama I doubt anyone will want this to go on much longer. Let’s keep it strictly football related.

20 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wirtz

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

Wirtz all day long. 

If you are getting Wirtz log off from forum and accept it IMMEDIATELY! Prunto!

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hudson Odoi+ Hugo Souza for Wirtz? It's gotta be Florian

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Get in your time machine, go back 23hours 59minutes and accept the Bid for you to get Wirtz. If your getting the duo don't bother and decline immediately

Haha, that was my bid on Wirtz, received a counter offer: Musiala+ Lucas Gourna-Douath. Thoughts? 

Offer Hudson Odoi+ Gourna-Douath?

1 hour ago, Franco Armani said:

Trincao at Wolverhampton, do I keep or sell it?

Keep

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Should I swap Bernando Silva for Mane ? 

Maybe an unpopular opinion but Bernardo Silva for me. Younger and had a better season 20/21.

6 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Haha, that was my bid on Wirtz, received a counter offer: Musiala+ Lucas Gourna-Douath. Thoughts? 

Offer Hudson Odoi+ Gourna-Douath?

Wirtz, but these bids are getting better 😂

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@thorgan lesarCant private message you for some reason, I’ve deleted all the comments regarding discussions between me and Jaybee.

This thread is for rating predictions, advice on deals etc. You would be better to put me and Jaybee in a private message to try resolve things if that is your goal.

Apart from Drama I doubt anyone will want this to go on much longer. Let’s keep it strictly football related.

Boooo 

Just imagine how boring football would be without Grealish crashing his car during lockdown. 

14 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wirtz, but these bids are getting better 😂

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yup I would try Odoi+Douath

Thanks.

Would you give Gravenberch + Greenwood or Tonali+Gravenberch+Moriba for Marquinhos?

24 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Thanks.

Would you give Gravenberch + Greenwood or Tonali+Gravenberch+Moriba for Marquinhos?

I would give Gravenberch + Greenwood. 

The second option you are giving away 3 CMs/DMs and I am still hoping Tonali will make it.

Here's the conundrum that is eating me inside. 

Position changes took place because a player didn't start a game in a particular position for a period of time (the period of time still unknown). 

A right winger interchanges during the game so wingers usually keep both left and right wing. So in this instance in game positions have been taken into account.

So...

(i) How does Ronaldo keep his wing positions when he has been out and out forward for few years now? 

The reason I was told is because the website used to determine positions shows his starting position on the wing. 

(ii) By the theory above how does Salah keeps his LW?

(iii) Firmino floats everywhere during a game but his positions have been taken out. 

There are so many mix messages here. 

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Result for Liverpool 3rd

ResulLiverp3rd.png.47c85c3ffa306c9e371ed72022eb94f2.png

Disappointing result by any "Yardstick", only £ 6.2M Profit, only 4 risers and Harvey Elliot rated only 82 Continues the sequence of Loans not being picked up and reviewed at the "Parent Club" by SM. This time 2,751 minutes plus 7 goals racked up by Harvey Elliot. I'm sure if @Sir Rahul was doing the review he would not have missed all these Loaned players. Were U not working those days @Sir Rahul??

To SM Search for this post EnglLive  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

hahaha