Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Hi everyone. Need a bit of advice. I was offered Udokhai, Eggestein and Samassekou for Xhaka. Is this worth it? 

Udokhai I would want, but it will be a back up. Eggestein just dropped - 1 do you think he will raise again in the future? 

I'm fighting for promotion in a competitive world and I am afraid that taking Xhaka out of my mid will damage my changes to promote. What do you guys think? 

2 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi everyone. Need a bit of advice. I was offered Udokhai, Eggestein and Samassekou for Xhaka. Is this worth it? 

Udokhai I would want, but it will be a back up. Eggestein just dropped - 1 do you think he will raise again in the future? 

I'm fighting for promotion in a competitive world and I am afraid that taking Xhaka out of my mid will damage my changes to promote. What do you guys think? 

Keep Xhaka

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

J. Andersen or Muldur?

Andersen, proved his worth last season at Fulham and now a fairly in demand CB with Spurs among clubs interested.

5 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Xhaka

ResulManUtd2nd.png.379cac386458bcb2bd7a61b5331b67c9.pngSpreadsheet Result for ManU 2nd

It moved out of it's intended placement but doesn't look too bad this way.

Was thinking last night when watching England 's Luke Shaw aand Harry Maguire playing so well that they might get a plus 1 from SM but of course they have already given them both one very recently, so I guess not.

Bruno & Wan Bissaka didn't get rises but I think neither will now. Still 22.75M Profit isn't to be "sneezed  at" unless your Jadon Sancho of course. I suppose he'll get 10% of £73 Million?? Leeds United will have to be on top form in August to get a point from ManU in the first game of the new season with so many top players already in top form & 100% morale.

To SM Search for this post EnglManU  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

21 hours ago, Dek said:

Kasper Schmeichel Or Édouard Mendy? One must go.....

Schmeichel

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

hahaha

U keep laughing Sir but U haven't denied it on any of these many posts, all i get is "Smiley Faces".

"You don't get away with it so easy Moriarty!"

I have my beady eyes and magnifying glass poised for obvious fingerprints👀  Sir! 🤓

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

J. Andersen or Muldur?

Joachim

1 hour ago, Grimmjow said:

Xhaka

45 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Any early predictions for next year on rises and who’s in for a good season?

Great question! Thought I’d have a go with the goalkeepers.

1️⃣Robert Sanchez (85) - Brighton 

- Really think he puts himself in the shop window this season, building on a stellar season last where he took the #1 shirt. Everything you’d want in a modern goalkeeper, just feel he needs to improve his parrying of shots - has a tendency to parry back into trouble at times but if he can work on this, sky really is the limit. Has the dream size (6ft 5in), super aggressive coming for crosses and great reactions/shot-stopping - Marca recently referred to him as ‘La Pantera’, which I’m led to believe means Panther. Speaks volumes he’s been included in the Spanish squad for the Euros too.

The only concern I have is whether a team could get a deal done with Brighton, given he recently signed a deal until 2025 and they’ve proven of late (with clubs pursuing Lamptey/White/Bissouma) that they won’t be bullied into selling at below their valuations. May be sexier risers for next season and isn’t going to be a 90 overnight but a high ceiling talent. 

🚨Honourable Mentions 🚨

Etienne Green (76) - Saint Etienne 

- 6ft 4 and only 20, he was thrown in last season after injuries to both #1 and #2 - not a bad start either, saving a penalty on his debut! I’d absolutely love him to start next season as #1 but even if he doesn’t, got to think he’d be due a loan move to continue his development. 

Gavin Bazunu (73) - Man City (on loan at Portsmouth) 

- Was on loan to Rochdale in League 1 last year (who were relegated) and he was absolutely peppered. Now on his way to Pompey (who finished 8th last year), I think he could kick on and perhaps help them with a promotion push and even if unsuccessful, I see him playing Championship football a year from now, as his development continues. Made his debut for the Republic of Ireland also, at only 19! 

Sorry for the off topic post but is there any explanation for this?

Nkunku leaves the pitch and THEN he assists to Ndombele? What? 😂 

I tried watching the match on 2D but it stopped a second before this happened and on the 2d site the game finished 1:0 for me, when in reality the score was 1:1 because of that equalizer by Ndombele. I lost 2 huge points on the race for the title because of this. 

Screenshot_20210704-212556_SM Worlds.jpg

just wondering, has anyone ever scored two goals in consecutive minutes? I have had many chances but never managed it. Tonight I scored then had a penalty (with no player booked, so was hopeful) but no he blazed it over the bar.

At least there is a small bit of doubt with free kicks nowadays. no longer no booking = goal, I think booking = no goal pretty much guaranteed still. but if you cross the free kick it is a lottery as to whether you core or not, direct shots all seem to go in. Anyone else noticed this?

Actually had a booking and someone missed a direct shot at goal in another game tonight, so booking= no goal more often than not, but not always a goal if no booking.

36 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Sorry for the off topic post but is there any explanation for this?

Nkunku leaves the pitch and THEN he assists to Ndombele? What? 😂 

I tried watching the match on 2D but it stopped a second before this happened and on the 2d site the game finished 1:0 for me, when in reality the score was 1:1 because of that equalizer by Ndombele. I lost 2 huge points on the race for the title because of this. 

Screenshot_20210704-212556_SM Worlds.jpg

I think it is random generated text, I have had players who were on the bench for my opponents score against me. Nrwich City did it twice in one season! different players, but both games he made 3 subs and none of them was the player who ended up scoring V me.

4 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Great question! Thought I’d have a go with the goalkeepers.

1️⃣Robert Sanchez (85) - Brighton 

- Really think he puts himself in the shop window this season, building on a stellar season last where he took the #1 shirt. Everything you’d want in a modern goalkeeper, just feel he needs to improve his parrying of shots - has a tendency to parry back into trouble at times but if he can work on this, sky really is the limit. Has the dream size (6ft 5in), super aggressive coming for crosses and great reactions/shot-stopping - Marca recently referred to him as ‘La Pantera’, which I’m led to believe means Panther. Speaks volumes he’s been included in the Spanish squad for the Euros too.

The only concern I have is whether a team could get a deal done with Brighton, given he recently signed a deal until 2025 and they’ve proven of late (with clubs pursuing Lamptey/White/Bissouma) that they won’t be bullied into selling at below their valuations. May be sexier risers for next season and isn’t going to be a 90 overnight but a high ceiling talent. 

🚨Honourable Mentions 🚨

Etienne Green (76) - Saint Etienne 

- 6ft 4 and only 20, he was thrown in last season after injuries to both #1 and #2 - not a bad start either, saving a penalty on his debut! I’d absolutely love him to start next season as #1 but even if he doesn’t, got to think he’d be due a loan move to continue his development. 

Gavin Bazunu (73) - Man City (on loan at Portsmouth) 

- Was on loan to Rochdale in League 1 last year (who were relegated) and he was absolutely peppered. Now on his way to Pompey (who finished 8th last year), I think he could kick on and perhaps help them with a promotion push and even if unsuccessful, I see him playing Championship football a year from now, as his development continues. Made his debut for the Republic of Ireland also, at only 19! 

Morales at Lanus one to watch out for. He's only 76 rated, their first choice and tipped as a future number 1 for Argentina.

8 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Any early predictions for next year on rises and who’s in for a good season?

Billy Gilmour, signed on loan at Norwich City and should get plenty of game time this season (82 rated)

Christopher Wooh, joined Lens for the new season potentially to replace Loic Bade (73 rated)

Both Simakan and Josko Gvardiol at Leipzig, could probably add Brian Brobbey to these 2 aswell.

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ibrahima NIANE + Brendan CHARDONNET keep or sell? wont be a starter, just a squad/loaned out player.

Sell

4 hours ago, CoryR97 said:

I have been offered wirtz & thiago alemda for renato sanchez should I accept?

Wirtz + Thiago Almada

SWIKI REPORT (05/07/21)

Hi guys only 3 pages again this morning, all edits below

Pafos FC - 1
Norrby IF - 1
Malmö FF - 2
Bray Wanderers - 1
Finn Harps - 2
Waterford FC - 1
Galway United FC - 1
FC Lviv - 1
CE Aimore - 1
ADO Den Haag - 1
Livingston - 2
Portuguesa - 1
Port Vale - 1
Eintracht Norderstedt 03 - 1
Illertissen - 1
Shamrock Rovers - 1
Sligo Rovers - 1
Queens Park - 1
Turkgucu Munchen - 1
SD Ponferradina - 1
Kelly Hearts - 1
Cordoba CF - 1
Valletta - 1
Leixoes SC - 1
KR Reykjavik - 1
UD Melilla - 1
PFC Montana - 1
Beroe Stara Zagora - 1
Cadiz CF - 1
Atletico Paranaense - 1
FC Porto - 1
SC Freiburg - 2
TSG Hoffenheim - 6
FC Mainz - 1
FC Augsburg - 3
Hertha BSC - 2
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Al Hilal SC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

U keep laughing Sir but U haven't denied it on any of these many posts, all i get is "Smiley Faces".

"You don't get away with it so easy Moriarty!"

I have my beady eyes and magnifying glass poised for obvious fingerprints👀  Sir! 🤓

Reviews would be in more detail and a bit slower if I was in charge! But also I have no interest to do it beyond big teams