Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, selfishro said:

Sorry for the off topic post but is there any explanation for this?

Nkunku leaves the pitch and THEN he assists to Ndombele? What? 😂 

I tried watching the match on 2D but it stopped a second before this happened and on the 2d site the game finished 1:0 for me, when in reality the score was 1:1 because of that equalizer by Ndombele. I lost 2 huge points on the race for the title because of this. 

Screenshot_20210704-212556_SM Worlds.jpg

That happened to me several times since I play it, 9 years after. But always on that particular thing of assisting.

It also happened before a player taking a red card and being substituted, but they fixed that.

Let's hope they do it right, one bug at a time =p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, keefmj said:

anyone have some good tips for sub 1m money makers in turkish league?

I have benyamin balci, enis destan at the moment 

cheers!

Here's a list of players with more than 2000 minutes in the Süper Lig, all valued under £1m, ordered by their club's final league position:

Name Club Age Rating Price
S. Asan Trabzonspor 22 76 £500,000
D. Akintola Hatayspor 25 80 £700,000
B. Kutlu Alanyaspor 23 75 £280,000
A. Ndao Fatih Karagumruk 24 78 £400,000
M. Paluli Göztepe 26 77 £340,000
O. Nwobodo Göztepe 24 78 £400,000
İ. Eğribayat Göztepe 22 78 £700,000
C. Ndiaye Göztepe 25 81 £1,000,000
A. Bardakcı Konyaspor 26 78 £380,000
T. Břečka Kasimpasa 26 78 £380,000
B. Balcı Antalyaspor 20 73 £300,000
T. Hadebe Malatya Belediyespor 25 80 £700,000
D. Alemdar Kayserispor 18 78 £600,000
A. Kızıldağ Gençlerbirligi 22 77 £800,000

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Here's a list of players with more than 2000 minutes in the Süper Lig, all valued under £1m, ordered by their club's final league position:

         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         

noice! thats great. cheers mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Milanista1 @jaybee

Now I'm the one who need advice again 😛

 

I want to know from you two who should I sell, keep or sent on loan.. :)

Goalkeepers - ...
□ Jan Oblak
■ Ilan Meslier
□ Maarten Vandevoordt

Defenders - ...
□ Trent Alexander-Arnold
■ Joakim Mæhle
□ Sergiño Dest

■ Dayot Upamecano
□ Jules Kounde
■ Edmond Tapsoba
■ Odilon Kossounou
□ Edson Alvarez
□ Takehiro Tomiyasu
■ Jurriën Timber
□ Rubén Dias
□ Roger Ibañez
■ Ronald Araujo
■ Wesley Fofana
■ Mathijs De Ligt
□ David Alaba
■ Lisandro Martinez
□ Josko Gvardiol

■ Andrew Robertson
□ Alphonso Davies
■ Vitalii Mykolenko
□ Owen Wijndal
■ Nuno Mendes

Midfielders - ...
■ Joshua Kimmich
□ Ruben Neves
■ Sandro Tonali
□ Eduardo Camavinga
□ Tyler Adams
■ Martin Zubimendi
□ Pedri Gonzalez
■ Jude Bellingham
□ Weston McKennie
■ Amadou Haidara
■ Ryan Gravenberch
□ Matheus Henrique
■ Enock Mwepu
□ Mohamed Camara
□ Albert Sambi Lokonga

3-4-2-1 attacking "10"... -
■ Phil Foden
□ Daichi Kamada (not gonna leave, my favorite)
■ Gio Reyna
■ Florian Wirtz
□ Charles De Ketelaere
□ Kristian Thorstvedt
■ Brenden Aaronson

Wingers...
□ Jadon Sancho
■ Joâo Félix
□ Dejan Kulusevski
■ Kylian Mbappé
■ Bukayo Saka
□ Ferran Torres
■ Ansu Fati
□ Goes Rodrygo
■ Sadio Mané
■ Dominik Szoboszlai
□ Bryan Gil

Centre forward
□ Erling Haaland
■ Lautaro Martinez
□ Jonathan David
■ Victor Osimhen
□ Kai Havertz
□ Patson Daka
■ Darwin Nuñez
□ Sasa Kalajdzic
■ Mason Greenwood

 

I'm gonna sell Mané for sure...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Here's a list of players with more than 2000 minutes in the Süper Lig, all valued under £1m, ordered by their club's final league position:

 

Name Club Age Rating Price
S. Asan Trabzonspor 22 76 £500,000
D. Akintola Hatayspor 25 80 £700,000
B. Kutlu Alanyaspor 23 75 £280,000
A. Ndao Fatih Karagumruk 24 78 £400,000
M. Paluli Göztepe 26 77 £340,000
O. Nwobodo Göztepe 24 78 £400,000
İ. Eğribayat Göztepe 22 78 £700,000
C. Ndiaye Göztepe 25 81 £1,000,000
A. Bardakcı Konyaspor 26 78 £380,000
T. Břečka Kasimpasa 26 78 £380,000
B. Balcı Antalyaspor 20 73 £300,000
T. Hadebe Malatya Belediyespor 25 80 £700,000
D. Alemdar Kayserispor 18 78 £600,000
A. Kızıldağ Gençlerbirligi 22 77 £800,000

 

Also might be useful, all players under 26 with a decent(ish) amount of minutes from the top 4 clubs:

Name Club Age Minutes Rating Price
U. Çakır Trabzonspor 25 3150 86 £4,000,000
Edgar Ié Trabzonspor 26 2965 86 £3,000,000
Marlon Xavier Trabzonspor 23 2956 82 £1,600,000
Marcão Teixeira Galatasaray 24 2955 87 £5,000,000
A. Bayındır Fenerbahce 23 2880 85 £3,000,000
E. Destanoğlu Beskitas 20 2755 82 £2,000,000
V. Rosier Beskitas 24 2557 85 £2,800,000
C. Larin Beskitas 26 2527 83 £1,800,000
O. Tufan Fenerbahce 26 2403 87 £5,000,000
L. Baker Trabzonspor 26 2386 83 £1,800,000
T. Antalyalı Galatasaray 26 2354 83 £1,800,000
E. Kılınç Galatasaray 26 2255 85 £2,600,000
S. Asan Trabzonspor 22 2040 76 £500,000
M. Saracchi Galatasaray 23 1884 86 £5,000,000
A. Parmak Trabzonspor 26 1862 83 £1,800,000
Flavio Trabzonspor 25 1680 82 £1,400,000
Attila Szalai Fenerbahce 23 1530 80 £800,000
N. Sangaré Fenerbahce 26 1516 83 £1,800,000
M. Yandaş Fenerbahce 26 1477 83 £1,800,000
B. Mensah Beskitas 26 1387 83 £1,800,000
G. N'Koudou Beskitas 26 1301 86 £3,000,000
A. Ömür Trabzonspor 21 1294 85 £5,000,000
O. Etebo Galatasaray 25 1234 83 £1,800,000
D. Toköz Beskitas 24 1210 82 £1,600,000
R. Yılmaz Beskitas 19 1088 76 £700,000
B. Özdemir Trabzonspor 22 1065 82 £1,800,000
Gedson Fernandes Galatasaray 22 1056 85 £5,000,000
Javi Montero Beskitas 22 918 83 £2,600,000
O. Kocuk Galatasaray 25 900 80 £700,000
H. Türkmen Trabzonspor 23 856 83 £2,000,000
O. Çağlayan Galatasaray 25 829 80 £700,000
B. Osayi-Samuel Fenerbahce 23 811 83 £2,000,000
Mostafa Mohamed Galatasaray 23 797 83 £2,000,000
F. Kadıoğlu Fenerbahce 21 662 82 £2,200,000

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, rob12c said:

Thibo Somers worth a buy and a rise? No-no. 

Not worth buying. He's already 22 and hasn't been getting enough gametime at Club Brugge, only sub apperances. 

On 7/4/2021 at 7:08 AM, Peter Dobbin said:

Good Defenders are becoming a rare breed in football compared to good attacking players. I am trying to nail the best young under 23 defenders for future (if they are available). I have a number so far. Who do you view as options? Kieran got you well covered in this one amico.

 

On 7/4/2021 at 11:38 AM, Franco Armani said:

Trincao at Wolverhampton, do I keep or sell it? Keep for sure.

Let's see how he fares in the PL before we decide to sell him. He's gone on loan to Portuwolves with the option for Portuwolves to sign him on a permanent basis. 

On 7/4/2021 at 1:18 PM, Lost soul said:

Thanks.

Would you give Gravenberch + Greenwood or Tonali+Gravenberch+Moriba for Marquinhos?

Is this a Deja Vu post? I'm lost. ☺😀

If it's a very CW I would sacrifice the trio to bring in Marquinhos because Correa will go straight into your team, whereas the others will take time to get stronger in rating. 

On 7/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, Hrodulf said:

Harroui and Veerman were two of the best MCs in the Eredivisie this season.   Couldn’t even get a +1 to 85?  Boscagli only a +1 (86)…. Very weird Juliper League and Eredivisie updates.  

Makes you wonder if SM even really watch the Eredivisie. 

On 7/4/2021 at 4:28 PM, gbonello said:

Hi, vertessen (psv) don't deserve rise? Is psv done?

Only +1 to Malen, I think he could have been +3 if he had scored the goal against Czechia🤣🤣🤣

Let's not overrate him now. 😀 He's a good young player, yet not that good (atm). 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:20 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ibrahima NIANE + Brendan CHARDONNET keep or sell? wont be a starter, just a squad/loaned out player.

I would sell both players and try to invest the cash in signing a player who is rated slighy higher than both players.  🙂

On 7/4/2021 at 8:33 PM, selfishro said:

Sorry for the off topic post but is there any explanation for this?

Nkunku leaves the pitch and THEN he assists to Ndombele? What? 😂 

I tried watching the match on 2D but it stopped a second before this happened and on the 2d site the game finished 1:0 for me, when in reality the score was 1:1 because of that equalizer by Ndombele. I lost 2 huge points on the race for the title because of this. 

Screenshot_20210704-212556_SM Worlds.jpg

If these strange game in-scriptions continue to occur then please report it as a matchday 🐛 bug.  

On 7/4/2021 at 9:34 PM, CoryR97 said:

I have been offered wirtz & thiago alemda for renato sanchez should I accept?

The opposition manager's 🔮crystal ball must have reviled that Renato Sanches is gonna become a star player soon enough. 

22 hours ago, jaybee said:

Loic Bade set to sign for Rennes after an impressive season in Ligue 1 with Lens.

Could be a decent riser if he can play regularly there. 

Potential to rise from 85 to 88 next season I reckon.

Started last season at 73 and finished at 85.

Wow! What a rise in one season! Although he'd be very lucky to get 87, given how some CB's get treated on SM. 

Does Loic Bade remind you of Raphael Varane in any play?

11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ferro needs to play and Lets see Carmo after injury but atm Carmo.

Grazie amico. 🙂

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Tofu-Mensah worth buying? Leverkusen seems to have adopted machine gun approach regarding their defensive reinforcement. 

As a potential riser - yes he is. 

16 hours ago, Alyril said:

Sven Botman or Wesley Fofana guys? It's a very tough question though

Also, thoughts on Daka and Soumare moving to Leicester? Surely they'll be stronger and be able to put in a better challenge for the top 4 once these two settle in. 

Thanks in advance!

 

15 hours ago, Terrythevillan said:

No rise for Veerman and Vertessen is madness

SM = Strange Madness.

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

deal changed slightly. Now my  Sergi roberto + H Clahanglou = K Walker and Cuhna

Deal or no deal? Dealo.

 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Nuno Mendes - 82 -> 86 this morning, slowly creeping towards being my first 90 rated player that I’ve made a scout report on.

14 months to go from not on the database to 86, has always been a MUST BUY.

🎊🎉 Wonderful find 🕵 amico! 😊

5 hours ago, Patron said:

If you are playing with a similar team should I pick the same play style and instructions?

thanks 

You mean against a similar rated team?

Yes. Play the similar tactics.

 

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Luka Romero (16) on the verge of signing for Lazio, superb talent!

BBF70F1E-545A-4362-9F82-2D5D8FEF43B2.thumb.png.07d02ce434f1587f781fd41f254efd40.png

Ahhhh would have loved him at Milan. All the best to him. 

4 hours ago, TheKingOftheKings said:

Vlahovic or Malen

He's looks a really dangerous striker to me. Plus he's a better, more confident finisher. 🙂

3 hours ago, Pip said:

Marquinhos or Varane?

🤔 PSG look a stable rated team on SM, even when they have the odd off season. 🙂

Although Neymar seems to be justifying his rating of 96 in the latest edition of the Copa America. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheKingOftheKings said:

Vlahovic or Malen

Malen. Dortmund, Liverpool among others interested in his signature.

5 hours ago, Pip said:

Marquinhos or Varane?

Marquinhos

2 hours ago, selfishro said:

Bentancur worth buying? Can he drop in the near future? 

He should be ok for now, but I would rather invest in players such as Kessie, Locatelli, Neuhaus etc if they are available.

1 hour ago, brocky64 said:

Also might be useful, all players under 26 with a decent(ish) amount of minutes from the top 4 clubs:

 

Name Club Age Minutes Rating Price
U. Çakır Trabzonspor 25 3150 86 £4,000,000
Edgar Ié Trabzonspor 26 2965 86 £3,000,000
Marlon Xavier Trabzonspor 23 2956 82 £1,600,000
Marcão Teixeira Galatasaray 24 2955 87 £5,000,000
A. Bayındır Fenerbahce 23 2880 85 £3,000,000
E. Destanoğlu Beskitas 20 2755 82 £2,000,000
V. Rosier Beskitas 24 2557 85 £2,800,000
C. Larin Beskitas 26 2527 83 £1,800,000
O. Tufan Fenerbahce 26 2403 87 £5,000,000
L. Baker Trabzonspor 26 2386 83 £1,800,000
T. Antalyalı Galatasaray 26 2354 83 £1,800,000
E. Kılınç Galatasaray 26 2255 85 £2,600,000
S. Asan Trabzonspor 22 2040 76 £500,000
M. Saracchi Galatasaray 23 1884 86 £5,000,000
A. Parmak Trabzonspor 26 1862 83 £1,800,000
Flavio Trabzonspor 25 1680 82 £1,400,000
Attila Szalai Fenerbahce 23 1530 80 £800,000
N. Sangaré Fenerbahce 26 1516 83 £1,800,000
M. Yandaş Fenerbahce 26 1477 83 £1,800,000
B. Mensah Beskitas 26 1387 83 £1,800,000
G. N'Koudou Beskitas 26 1301 86 £3,000,000
A. Ömür Trabzonspor 21 1294 85 £5,000,000
O. Etebo Galatasaray 25 1234 83 £1,800,000
D. Toköz Beskitas 24 1210 82 £1,600,000
R. Yılmaz Beskitas 19 1088 76 £700,000
B. Özdemir Trabzonspor 22 1065 82 £1,800,000
Gedson Fernandes Galatasaray 22 1056 85 £5,000,000
Javi Montero Beskitas 22 918 83 £2,600,000
O. Kocuk Galatasaray 25 900 80 £700,000
H. Türkmen Trabzonspor 23 856 83 £2,000,000
O. Çağlayan Galatasaray 25 829 80 £700,000
B. Osayi-Samuel Fenerbahce 23 811 83 £2,000,000
Mostafa Mohamed Galatasaray 23 797 83 £2,000,000
F. Kadıoğlu Fenerbahce 21 662 82 £2,200,000

 

I love these spreadsheets, time and effort well spent 😊

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

 

🎊🎉 Wonderful find 🕵 amico! 😊

 

Hopeful I can bring many more to the table in the future 😁

48 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

I have Ruben dias and countered a deal for Araujo and Wirtz? Is that a smart deal?

Keep Ruben Dias

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Arda Guler (16) for me the best talent of his age group coming out of Turkey, a technical advanced playmaker currently playing for Fenerbahce’s u19’s

B8060EE4-7AF8-407A-AFFB-78D819EEBB4F.jpeg.2a2d6054f489a66bb5851db4a3c0a9f8.jpeg

Guler has a high level of technical and creativeness about his play, playing primarily as a number 10 and also the ability to pick the ball up deep to find teammates on the counter. Arda is very capable of getting out of tight situations with great close control and intricacy.

Also having a tendency to drift out wide and into pockets between the midfield and defence to find space to receive the ball and open up play for others. He’s a very useful player in a number of areas in midfield making himself a great threat and nuisance for defenders to defend against.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, I believe Guler to be one of the best players in his age group and has huge potential to become a standout out player at club level and for Turkey in the future.

Hes been a standout performer for Fenerbahce u19s playing 16 games scoring 7 times and creating 4 assists, he’s also been named on the Fenerbahce senior teams bench a couple of times last season and his first team debut seems like it could be just around the corner.

Although there is one catch, Guler is not currently in SM. MUST BUY when added for sure!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (06/07/21)

Hi guys, turns out Tuesday is the new Sunday with only 1 and a half edits today, all edits listed below.

Pacos de Ferreira - 1
SL Benfica - 1
Caykur Rizespor - 1
Fatih Karagumruk - 1
Stomil Olsztyn - 1
PAS Lamia 1964 - 1
SSV Jeddeloh - 1
Independiente del Valle - 1
Barcelona SC - 1
Gil Vicente FC - 1
Vfb Stuttgart - 1
Borussia Monchengladbach - 3
Eintracht Frankfurt - 2
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1
Borussia Dortmund - 1
Genoa CFC - 1
Casa Pia AC - 1
Palmeiras - 1
CS Alagoano - 1
AD Confianca - 1
AA Caldense - 1
Ituano FC - 2
Guarani FC - 1
ASU Politehnica Timisoara - 1
AFC Sudbury - 1
Vasco da Gama - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 @jaybee

Now I'm the one who need advice again 😛

 

I want to know from you two who should I sell, keep or sent on loan.. :)

Goalkeepers - ...
□ Jan Oblak
■ Ilan Meslier
□ Maarten Vandevoordt

Defenders - ...
□ Trent Alexander-Arnold
■ Joakim Mæhle
□ Sergiño Dest

■ Dayot Upamecano
□ Jules Kounde
■ Edmond Tapsoba
■ Odilon Kossounou
□ Edson Alvarez
□ Takehiro Tomiyasu
■ Jurriën Timber
□ Rubén Dias
□ Roger Ibañez
■ Ronald Araujo
■ Wesley Fofana
■ Mathijs De Ligt
□ David Alaba
■ Lisandro Martinez
□ Josko Gvardiol

■ Andrew Robertson
□ Alphonso Davies
■ Vitalii Mykolenko
□ Owen Wijndal
■ Nuno Mendes

Midfielders - ...
■ Joshua Kimmich
□ Ruben Neves
■ Sandro Tonali
□ Eduardo Camavinga
□ Tyler Adams
■ Martin Zubimendi
□ Pedri Gonzalez
■ Jude Bellingham
□ Weston McKennie
■ Amadou Haidara
■ Ryan Gravenberch
□ Matheus Henrique
■ Enock Mwepu
□ Mohamed Camara
□ Albert Sambi Lokonga

3-4-2-1 attacking "10"... -
■ Phil Foden
□ Daichi Kamada (not gonna leave, my favorite)
■ Gio Reyna
■ Florian Wirtz
□ Charles De Ketelaere
□ Kristian Thorstvedt
■ Brenden Aaronson

Wingers...
□ Jadon Sancho
■ Joâo Félix
□ Dejan Kulusevski
■ Kylian Mbappé
■ Bukayo Saka
□ Ferran Torres
■ Ansu Fati
□ Goes Rodrygo
■ Sadio Mané
■ Dominik Szoboszlai
□ Bryan Gil

Centre forward
□ Erling Haaland
■ Lautaro Martinez
□ Jonathan David
■ Victor Osimhen
□ Kai Havertz
□ Patson Daka
■ Darwin Nuñez
□ Sasa Kalajdzic
■ Mason Greenwood

 

I'm gonna sell Mané for sure...

@Milanista1 take your time but it's only a reminder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 11:07 AM, rimicovi said:

My try to give back to the community:

My thoughts on Portuguese Primeira Liga next review and transfer market. I tried to focus on more youth players or players that are way over/underrated.

How it's made? Name - Current rating - Change to Next Rating - % of transfer to big 5 leagues this summer. PLEASE be aware this is only my opinion.

Here it goes:

SPORTING CP:

Antonio ADÁN - 87 - +2 to 89 (+1 to 88)
Sebastian Coates - 88 - +1 to 89 (RIGHT ON)
Gonçalo INÁCIO - 76 - +7 to 83(+6 to 82) - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Nuno MENDES - 82 - +5 to 87 - (+4 to 86)80% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Pedro PORRO - 86 - +2 to 88(+1 to 87) - on loan from Man City - Should stay 1 more season
Daniel BRAGANÇA - 78 - +5 to 83(+4 to 82) - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Dário ESSUGO - 70 - +3 to 73 (NOPE)
Matheus NUNES - 83 - +2 to 85 (+1 to 84)
João PALHINHA - 87 - +1 to 88(+2 to 89) - 75% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Pedro GONÇALVES - 87 - +2 to 89( RIGHT ON) - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Tiago TOMÁS - 80 - +4 to 84 (+2 to 82)
 
SL Benfica:
 
Nicolás OTAMENDI - 90 - -1 to 89 (RIGHT ON)
Jan VERTONGHEN -91 - -1 to 90 (RIGHT ON)
Luís PIZZI - 91 - -1 to 90 (RIGHT ON)
Diogo GONÇALVES - 83 - +2 to 85 (RIGHT ON)
Haris SEFEROVIĆ - 87 - +1 to 88 (RIGHT ON)
 
FC Porto:
 
Diogo LEITE - 84 - +1 to 85 (RIGHT ON)- 50%chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
Wilson MANAFÁ - 85 - +2 to 87 (RIGHT ON)
Chancel MBEMBA - 86 - +1 to 87 (+2 to 88)
Zaidu SANUSI - 85 - +2 to 87(+1 to 86)
Luis DÍAZ - 87 - +1 to 88 (RIGHT ON)
Sérgio OLIVEIRA - 87 - +2 to 89 (RIGHT ON)
Chico CONCEIÇÃO - 75 - +4 to 79 (+3 to 78)
Toni MARTÍNEZ - 83 - +1 to 84 (RIGHT ON)
 
SC Braga:
 
Al MUSRATI - 83 - +2 to 85 (RIGHT ON)
Wenderson GALENO - 86 - +1 to 87 (Nop)
Abel RUÍZ - 80 - +4 to 84 - (+3 to 83) 50%chance of transfer to top 5 leagues
 
Thoughts are very welcome.
 

Truth be told... I'm kinda proud of myself... Thank you Masters @Kieran_S91, @Sir Rahul, @Soccahappy...

 

Let's see about the "transfer chance" idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Moussa Dembelé for my Jamal Musiala. Should I accept?

Thank you!

Keep Musiala

2 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Been offered Josip Ilicic and Angel Gomes plus cash for my Dumfries. Have equally rated replacements for Dumfries and a decently talented back-up. Thoughts on this deal? 

If you didn’t have a decent replacement for Dumfries I would of kept him, out of curiosity who is the replacement?

2 hours ago, Nighch said:

Emre Kilinc from Galatasaray rise to 86?

Yeah should do

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Myron boadu a good buy right now ?

 

Yes, one of those highly rated strikers who will take a step up from the Eredivise at some point in the near future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a chance to get De Gea (91) for David Soria (89) & Exequiel Zeballos (76 playing for boca junior). In my mind I’m thinking of accepting the offer, but do you think de Gea will continue to drop even more? Is in a very competitive game world which in this game world all value younger and talented u21 players. Can zeballos be good? 
 

Cheers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If you didn’t have a decent replacement for Dumfries I would of kept him, out of curiosity who is the replacement?

My low div team does need money and transfers to keep growing, my team average rating is now 88 so this might be a good time to cash in on Dumfries (had him since he was added). But I'm having doubts about this offer being worth it as well. I currently have Gorosabel (88) and Maksimovic (89, currently playing him as CB) as direct replacements, and Dodo (87) as a potential long term replacement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...