Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

16 minutes ago, sheeesh said:

Is Tonali + Martial enough for Gnabry/Coman/Sane or am i offering too much

I will do for only gnabry. 
Coman injury prone , sane too plus don’t really rate him. 
martial off form , tonali is good but you have enough cover for your CM position then I will do this deal for Gnabry.

54 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

I have a chance to get De Gea (91) for David Soria (89) & Exequiel Zeballos (76 playing for boca junior). In my mind I’m thinking of accepting the offer, but do you think de Gea will continue to drop even more? Is in a very competitive game world which in this game world all value younger and talented u21 players. Can zeballos be good? 

Cheers 

Zeballos is a good talent but I think he’s worth trading for De Gea which would improve your goalkeeping situation substantially.

49 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

My low div team does need money and transfers to keep growing, my team average rating is now 88 so this might be a good time to cash in on Dumfries (had him since he was added). But I'm having doubts about this offer being worth it as well. I currently have Gorosabel (88) and Maksimovic (89, currently playing him as CB) as direct replacements, and Dodo (87) as a potential long term replacement. 

Im not sure it is worth it, I would try to sell Gorosabel instead. After Dumfries impressing at the Euros he’s now been linked to some top teams where he could potentially push through into the 90’s. Inter being the latest after selling Hakimi, looks a good fit in my opinion.

Angel Gomes would be a good pick up though, I can see him getting game time at Lille next season with their financial situation and the need to sell some of their top assets.

But all in all I would keep Dumfries, maybe try to work a deal with Gorosabel if that’s an option.

16 minutes ago, sheeesh said:

Gnabry

19 hours ago, TheKingOftheKings said:

Vlahovic or Malen

Close one Malen

18 hours ago, Pip said:

Marquinhos or Varane?

Marquinhos

16 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Here's a list of players with more than 2000 minutes in the Süper Lig, all valued under £1m, ordered by their club's final league position:

Name Club Age Rating Price
S. Asan Trabzonspor 22 76 £500,000
D. Akintola Hatayspor 25 80 £700,000
B. Kutlu Alanyaspor 23 75 £280,000
A. Ndao Fatih Karagumruk 24 78 £400,000
M. Paluli Göztepe 26 77 £340,000
O. Nwobodo Göztepe 24 78 £400,000
İ. Eğribayat Göztepe 22 78 £700,000
C. Ndiaye Göztepe 25 81 £1,000,000
A. Bardakcı Konyaspor 26 78 £380,000
T. Břečka Kasimpasa 26 78 £380,000
B. Balcı Antalyaspor 20 73 £300,000
T. Hadebe Malatya Belediyespor 25 80 £700,000
D. Alemdar Kayserispor 18 78 £600,000
A. Kızıldağ Gençlerbirligi 22 77 £800,000

Well Done Brocky!

4 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Moussa Dembelé for my Jamal Musiala. Should I accept?

Thank you!

Keep Musiala

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Myron boadu a good buy right now ?

Yes

Ps Will hopefully have a "Best of Premiership" uploaded later today

Will Spinazzola keep his right side positions? 

Will need an answer as last time no one replied. 

This is ridiculous that I want to buy a player for a specific position but know full well that position might get taken away after buying. 

Big 5 positions are still getting done. 

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

This is ridiculous that I want to buy a player for a specific position but know full well that position might get taken away after buying. 

I think he may only be available to the left. Lately he has not played on the right

11 minutes ago, gbonello said:

I think he may only be available to the left. Lately he has not played on the right

That's the thing how do I define "lately"? 

I want to buy a RB but will end up with a LB. 

I want to know so I can make my own decisions. Forum is there to nudge towards a deal or solve puzzling deals. 

I don't want to know from forum if I am buying a winger or a forward. 

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

That's the thing how do I define "lately"? 

I want to buy a RB but will end up with a LB. 

I want to know so I can make my own decisions. Forum is there to nudge towards a deal or solve puzzling deals. 

I don't want to know from forum if I am buying a winger or a forward. 

i wouldnt risk it. players with more appearances at RB have lost it.

Unless someone has specifically put in the edit and is willing to tell you though, I dont know how definite an answer youll get. I lost elvedi as my RB today so scrambling for another

Best of Premiership Spreadsheet Predictions

PremiershipBestOfSpSheePredic.thumb.png.3093d394f3512faa4f19b7e8e830bab4.png

2BestofSPSheePredPremier2.thumb.png.8f8855cf6845394706ed75fe3c823589.png

Will have a go at premiership Under 23's tomorrow usual time 😀

... Prem 1774, Best of Prem 1788

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

To SM Search for this post EnglBest  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

On 7/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, Milanista1 said:

@TMCosta

Can you remind us how well do you rate this Nuno Tavares?

We have to wait and see cause its a big question mark this transfer. Benfica fans are really happy that he will leave (twitter or insta episode killed his chances at the club and reveals that he is still a child).

PLAYER TO WATCH THIS UPCOMING SEASON!

Luan Peres (26) to join Marseille, the defender has been good in Brazil for Santos and looks to ply his trade in Europe once again.

C4631A91-6255-4526-943A-5EF83B9B471E.thumb.jpeg.ac599fa7b93a1266e94916ae062d288c.jpeg

Marseille are looking to sign him for €4.5 million, should be a decent riser next season considering his current rating

SM rating - 82

Value - 1.4 million 

HUGE NEWS!!

Michael Olise (19) to Crystal Palace confirmed.

Contract signed 2025 📝

Medical Complete 🏥

2B1EE5FE-DE16-4CE2-BABA-0FA87CACD1BD.jpeg.98546a627c43c3545ee0cbba3139b3bb.jpeg

Alongside Billy Gilmour I expect these two to have great season’s and therefore brilliant risers.

Michael Olise - 83

Billy Gilmour - 82

Both 85+ by the end of the season.

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

HUGE NEWS!!

Michael Olise (19) to Crystal Palace confirmed.

Contract signed 2025 📝

Medical Complete 🏥

good move for him but I can see Palace struggling this season. lot of change there in personnel and im not convinced about Vieira. maybe theyll surprise!

14 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Been offered Moussa Dembelé 😱 for my Jamal Musiala. Should I accept? Siiiiiiii! Before the opposition manager is 🍺🍺🍺🍺= 🙃 sober again. 

Thank you!

Either the opposition manager is drunk or is badly in need of a player higher in rating. 

13 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Been offered Josip Ilicic and Angel Gomes plus cash for my Dumfries. Have equally rated replacements for Dumfries and a decently talented back-up. Thoughts on this deal? Keep Dumfries.

13 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Myron boadu a good buy right now? Si. With 15 goals to his name this season gone - i'm sure there's more to come from this young talented striker.

10 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I have a chance to get De Gea (91) for David Soria (89) & Exequiel Zeballos (76 playing for boca junior). In my mind I’m thinking of accepting the offer, but do you think de Gea will continue to drop even more? Is in a very competitive game world which in this game world all value younger and talented u21 players. Can zeballos be good? Si

Cheers 

Keep your duo. Oh Dear Gea has lost his place in the national 🇪🇸 side as number one. And I'm sure soon enough he'll lose his spot as United's No 1 as well.

10 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

My low div team does need money and transfers to keep growing, my team average rating is now 88 so this might be a good time to cash in on Dumfries (had him since he was added). But I'm having doubts about this offer being worth it as well. I currently have Gorosabel (88) and Maksimovic (89, currently playing him as CB) as direct replacements, and Dodo (87) as a potential long term replacement. 

Sacrifice the player in bold to bring in cash. 

10 hours ago, sheeesh said:

Atm it's enough. 

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Would Sir Rahul or one of the managers on Discord have a clear answer for you?

6 hours ago, Palestrino said:

Would you give maddison + rodrygo + reyna for Fede valverde + theo hernandez

Si. I would sacrifice the trio. And then I would be unhappy about losing Gio Reyna. 

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

We have to wait and see cause its a big question mark this transfer. Benfica fans are really happy that he will leave (twitter or insta episode killed his chances at the club and reveals that he is still a child).

From what I could gather of him he seems like a less talented version of Nelson Semedo who's main attributes are his, speed, pace, athleticism and stregth, his defensive output has a lot to be desired and needs more work on it. 

Although Nuno Tavares is able to play on both full back positions, and he's only arriving at Arsenal as a back-up to Kieran Tierney. And with 41 apps (this season gone) he's certainly a reliable (injury-free) young player.

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Sory still catching up my 2 weeks holidays ;)

Is that your way of telling us that you've been hiding away whilst Portugal were having a tournament to forget?

😀  I'm only kidding around amico. 

Out of interest, who is/are to blame for Portugals no-show/dissapointing at Euro 2020? 

P.S. It's still taking 2 hours for my posts to go through. 

Edited by Milanista1

54 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No team in the entire history of the euros has ever won more than 1 penalty shoot out in the same tournament, pretty crazy stat.

This stat, like most, is funny. There's only 4 knockout stages for a country. So one nation will be lucky to have 2 penalty shoot outs. 

Not an attack on you but at the useless stat they keep telling us.