Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 7/5/2021 at 11:20 PM, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 @jaybee

Now I'm the one who need advice again 😛

I want to know from you two who should I sell, keep or sent on loan.. :)

Goalkeepers - ...
□ Jan Oblak
■ Ilan Meslier
□ Maarten Vandevoordt

Defenders - ...
□ Trent Alexander-Arnold
■ Joakim Mæhle
□ Sergiño Dest

■ Dayot Upamecano
□ Jules Kounde
■ Edmond Tapsoba
■ Odilon Kossounou
□ Edson Alvarez
□ Takehiro Tomiyasu
■ Jurriën Timber
□ Rubén Dias
□ Roger Ibañez
■ Ronald Araujo
■ Wesley Fofana
■ Mathijs De Ligt
□ David Alaba
■ Lisandro Martinez
□ Josko Gvardiol

■ Andrew Robertson
□ Alphonso Davies
■ Vitalii Mykolenko
□ Owen Wijndal
■ Nuno Mendes

Midfielders - ...
■ Joshua Kimmich
□ Ruben Neves
■ Sandro Tonali
□ Eduardo Camavinga
□ Tyler Adams
■ Martin Zubimendi
□ Pedri Gonzalez
■ Jude Bellingham
□ Weston McKennie
■ Amadou Haidara
■ Ryan Gravenberch
□ Matheus Henrique
■ Enock Mwepu
□ Mohamed Camara
□ Albert Sambi Lokonga

3-4-2-1 attacking "10"... -
■ Phil Foden
□ Daichi Kamada (not gonna leave, my favorite)
■ Gio Reyna
■ Florian Wirtz
□ Charles De Ketelaere
□ Kristian Thorstvedt
■ Brenden Aaronson

Wingers...
□ Jadon Sancho
■ Joâo Félix
□ Dejan Kulusevski
■ Kylian Mbappé
■ Bukayo Saka
□ Ferran Torres
■ Ansu Fati
□ Goes Rodrygo
■ Sadio Mané
■ Dominik Szoboszlai
□ Bryan Gil

Centre forward
□ Erling Haaland
■ Lautaro Martinez
□ Jonathan David
■ Victor Osimhen
□ Kai Havertz
□ Patson Daka
■ Darwin Nuñez
□ Sasa Kalajdzic
■ Mason Greenwood

I'm gonna sell Mané for sure...

@Kieran_S91 What's your opinion ?

5 hours ago, keefmj said:

good move for him but I can see Palace struggling this season. lot of change there in personnel and im not convinced about Vieira. maybe theyll surprise!

Yeah I agree, I’ve got Frank De Boer vibes with this appointment, let’s hope he can do better than De Boer and achieve a better win rate than 0% and 0 goals scored.

I would of liked to see an English coach at Palace and even Frank Lampard if they were going down the unproven route which it looks like they have with Vieira.

3 hours ago, mingmong said:

Will Eric garcia get a rating change after euros? Maybe Pedri might get another +1?cheers 

Eric Garcia potentially could and as good as Pedri has been I think 89 is fine for him at the minute.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

This stat, like most, is funny. There's only 4 knockout stages for a country. So one nation will be lucky to have 2 penalty shoot outs. 

Not an attack on you but at the useless stat they keep telling us. 

Would be nice to see how many attempts have been made to break this sequence out of the 15 tournaments, Switzerland and Spain have tried and failed this year.

I wouldn’t say a useless stat, maybe strange lol, in my logic (maybe nonsensical) having had experience of a penalty shoot out once in a tournament (probably a few days prior) surely you would think that would help when coming to the second penalty shootout, surprised every team has lost the second shootout.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Kieran_S91 What's your opinion ?

Stacked in every position! What does the black squares mean?

Sell: Roger Ibanez, Edson Alvarez, Vitali Mykolenko, Martin Zubimendi, Enoch Mwepu, Mohammed Camara, Sadio Mane, Goes Rodrygo, Darwin Nunez, Sasa Kalajdzic, Kristian Thorstvedt.

In normal circumstances there are a few I wouldn’t sell, but the majority of players I’ve listed probably won’t get a look in for your team because of the depth you have.

Any of the Brentford youth players worth keeping in a competitive GW?

Ben Winterbottom

Patrik Gunnarsson

Ellery Balcombe

Kane O'Connor

Fin Stevens

Dominic Thompson

Jan Zamburek

Jaakko Oksanen

Paris Maghoma

Joe Adams

Max Haygarth

Lachlan Brook

Aaron Pressley

Gustav Mogensen

Halil Dervisoglu

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Tommaso Baldanzi (18) is a product of the Empoli youth academy, last season for the u19’s Tommaso scored 13 goals and created 10 assists in 28 games, he also made his first team debut in the Copa Italia against Benevento.

1E451D9D-BCA8-444C-BFCB-80912E86344B.jpeg.6b01902d671c60999327c799f475eab2.jpeg

Baldanzi is another attacking midfielder I’m bringing to you with similar traits to Guler, he likes to free roam in an advanced playmaker role, finding pockets of space in between the lines.

He also has high levels of technical and creativeness with excellent balance, coordination and a great turn of pace. He’s a great dribbler of the ball with his close control while running at speed. I would say his main weakness is physical strength which he should develop more as he gets older.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

SWIKI REPORT (07/07/21)

Starting to think that SM are on holiday taking a small break, another super slow day with only a handful of edits.

Tochigi SC - 2
VVV-Venlo - 1
PEC Zwolle - 1
Olimpik Donetsk - 1
VfR Aalen - 1
FSV Zwickau - 1
Go Ahead Eagles - 1
Rot-Weib Essen - 1
Wuppertaler SV - 1
SC Verl - 1
Independiente del Valle - 1
Barcelona SC - 1
Modena - 1
Necaxa - 1
CS Blooming - 1
Atletico Goianiense - 1
Cruzeiro - 2
Atletico Paranaense - 1
Ceara SC - 1
Chelsea - 1
Manchester City - 1
Atalanta BC - 1
Leicester City - 1
São Paulo FC - 1
Cambridge United - 1
Penarol - 1
Arsenal - 1
Leeds United - 1
FC Voluntari - 1
Aston Villa - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Nautico - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Brasiliense - 1

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can bring you something of importance in the next few days

Cheers Kieran 😁

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

And I am back with my agenda. 

Havertz lost his left attacking position yet Ronaldo and Salah keeps theirs. 

Ronaldo in particular should only be CF and nothing else. 

As a Juventus fan, trust me I wish he was played as a CF lol. Rumors that Allegri will do it.. 

But as things stand now he plays the majority of the games in the left wing. The 4-4-2 lineup Juventus uses is very deceiving, it's not your usual CF+SS. Probably the reason why we sucked this year 😁

11 minutes ago, Mele10 said:

As a Juventus fan, trust me I wish he was played as a CF lol. Rumors that Allegri will do it.. 

But as things stand now he plays the majority of the games in the left wing. The 4-4-2 lineup Juventus uses is very deceiving, it's not your usual CF+SS. Probably the reason why we sucked this year 😁

Not to judge you , simply adding some info from whoscored about ronaldo positions :

Position Apps Goals Assists Rating
FW (Forward Centre) 44 37 5 7.63
FWL (Forward Left) 3 2 0 7.44
Sub (Substitute) 2 2 0 6.82
FWR (Forward Right) 1 0 1 7.6

8 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Not to judge you , simply adding some info from whoscored about ronaldo positions :

Here's an actual heatmap:

aYkm6Bh.png

Like Mele said he does play often from the left.

The De Bruyne change is ridiculous. He's now the joint-third best centre forward on SM despite hardly playing as one

jVc69B8.png

7 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I've watched literally every Juventus game this season and trust me this is very misleading. When we talk about CF, I think of someone like Lukaku or Ibrahimovic. Ronaldo's playstyle is very very different from that of a CF. He mostly cuts in from the wings and enters the box almost always from the left, while a traditional CF is positioned centrally waiting for through balls, long balls and crosses. (even if judging by stats and lineups you'd think Lukaku and Ronaldo have the same role). 

If there's a CF in Juventus that's Morata. 

18 minutes ago, Mele10 said:

that I can agree with

My issue is not with specific positions but big players are keeping their unwarranted positions. 

In the name of getting "real" things have been messed up. I said it before and will keep saying it that, A PLAYER UNABLE TO PLAY AND A PLAYER ABLE TO PLAY BUT NOT BEING USED IN POSITIONS ARE NOT THE SAME!

In the name of getting "real" (btw this is a game that's far far away from real) things have gone so absurd that I may buy a RB but end up with LB. I may buy a winger/wide player but end up with a centre forward. 

If getting "real" is the new thing fine. How can "real" mis players such as Ronaldo and Salah? 

10 hours ago, mingmong said:

Will Eric garcia get a rating change after euros? Maybe Pedri might get another +1?cheers 

Is ridiculous how much football Pedri has played this season. I think Spain played the most minutes in the Euros due to going to extra time three times, so a max possible 630 minutes played and Pedri has played 629 of them. Added to 3,526 for Barcelona this season and he's going to the Olympics. He still managed to put in performances like that at the Euros at just 18-years-old.

100% pass completion in the first 90 minutes against Italy. Doubt he'll get a post-Euros +1 (though with people saying that Foden should have got one if he had played often for England throughout the tournament, which he hasn't, I'd argue Pedri's done enough - I think only Laporte from outfield players played more minutes for Spain and he's a centreback) but he has got a promising future ahead of him provided the ridiculous amount of football he's played this season doesn't ruin him. If anyone is in a gameworld where he's free, snap him up.

5 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Is ridiculous how much football Pedri has played this season. I think Spain played the most minutes in the Euros due to going to extra time three times, so a max possible 630 minutes played and Pedri has played 629 of them. Added to 3,526 for Barcelona this season and he's going to the Olympics. He still managed to put in performances like that at the Euros at just 18-years-old.

100% pass completion in the first 90 minutes against Italy. Doubt he'll get a post-Euros +1 (though with people saying that Foden should have got one if he had played often for England throughout the tournament, which he hasn't, I'd argue Pedri's done enough - I think only Laporte from outfield players played more minutes for Spain and he's a centreback) but he has got a promising future ahead of him provided the ridiculous amount of football he's played this season doesn't ruin him. If anyone is in a gameworld where he's free, snap him up.

Okay we get it you have Pedri in every GW and he should get 99.

In a GGW, I've played 8 matches from the 26th June to tonight. 5 games from the 2nd July to tonight. Half the team are dead on their feet. The other half are dead, which has probably cost me a chance at a place in SMFA Cup final. And yet there are odd weeks during the season where friendlies are played. Hopefully when the elusive SM update comes out they'll sort out this ridiculous scheduling...

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Is that your way of telling us that you've been hiding away whilst Portugal were having a tournament to forget?

😀  I'm only kidding around amico. 

Out of interest, who is/are to blame for Portugals no-show at Euro 2020? 

Hehehe i really wasnt feeling it this time but i took 2 weeks holiday to see the euro (and other things )..no shame to lose to Belgium and sent home at the same time that France, Germany..and so on

Who to blame? Germany or Goosens...its the same, Cancelo, Bruno Fernandes, Fernando Santos, Hazard, Nelson Semedo, Post, Portuguese mentality and Ronaldo of course and always

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Whats the opinion on jack harrison (city) ?

he is currently rated 87 , is there still enough upside left to keep him ?

Yes I think he can still rise at Leeds United

6 hours ago, NewtonHeath said:

Should I sell Donnarumma to get Oblak? 

Yes

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m being offered Pervis Estupinan & the manager is asking for Rensch/Luke Thomas/Aaron Hickey?

I like what I see from Estupinan but is it worth it to give any one among the 3?

If so, whom should I give?

Aaron Hickey I would offer.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Is that true? Portugal 2016??

Yes, won on penalties against Poland, beat both France and Croatia in extra time and Wales 2-0 in normal time.