Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

17 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Luiz Junior rose to 80 this morning, if anyone is wondering whether to sell him now, I wouldn’t. Keep him.

I was planning on selling him once his ban ends. What is it about him in particular that makes you suggest keeping him? 

Cheers

5 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I was planning on selling him once his ban ends. What is it about him in particular that makes you suggest keeping him? 

Cheers

Brilliant young goalkeeper I rate him and he’s also been attracting interest from Benfica.

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Brilliant young goalkeeper I rate him and he’s also been attracting interest from Benfica.

Who would you sell between him or Etienne Green? 

Also what’s the thoughts on Dogan Alemdar? Is he as good a prospect?

Cheers

3 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Who would you sell between him or Etienne Green? 

Also what’s the thoughts on Dogan Alemdar? Is he as good a prospect?

Cheers

I would sell Etienne Green.

Yes, Alemdar is a good prospect, only a month ago Milan bid 3 million for him and others are circling too, I don’t think Alemdar will be at Kayserispor next season.

Turkey have a lot of young goalkeepers coming through at the moment.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would sell Etienne Green.

Yes, Alemdar is a good prospect, only a month ago Milan bid 3 million for him and others are circling too, I don’t think Alemdar will be at Kayserispor next season.

Turkey have a lot of young goalkeepers coming through at the moment.

Yeah I read that about Milan and think I also read something about Lyon as well. Right cheers for the advice. Il sell Green if it comes down to it 

Juan Familia-Castillo (21) to join Birmingham City on season long loan, good move for game time from the Chelsea youngster.

0AAF579F-0EC3-4979-B5B4-0857DCBF6E0C.thumb.jpeg.9cfa0c8813bf592d98f453539e839357.jpeg

SM rating - 76

Value - 1 million

Add this to the list of Levi Colwill and Billy Gilmour who have gone out on loan, I’d also like to see Tino Anjorin out on loan, would be great for most Championship sides.

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Best of Premiership Spreadsheet Predictions

PremiershipBestOfSpSheePredic.thumb.png.3093d394f3512faa4f19b7e8e830bab4.png

2BestofSPSheePredPremier2.thumb.png.8f8855cf6845394706ed75fe3c823589.png

Will have a go at premiership Under 23's tomorrow usual time 😀

... Prem 1774, Best of Prem 1788

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

To SM Search for this post EnglBest  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Best of Under 24's Premiership Spreadsheet Predictions

BestOfUnder24sPremiership.thumb.png.8c37ffd57bfc7c05b11a6d8afc677070.png

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

To SM Search for this post EnglU24S  ie two 4 letter keywords for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps Think I'll ditch the SM Page Numbers (which actually Change) as most if not all are using the Search code now. which is much quicker. Let me know if U disagree, I won't delete the page section until a few days have gone by. Will have a look at uploading Spain predictions soon, possibly tomorrow usual time.

16 minutes ago, FourTwo31 said:

Been lurking for a year. Just came to say what a great thread this is. Sensational work by many of you. Appreciate it.

One out of few reasons given was that emergency positions shouldn't apply on permanent basis but hey ho.... The intention at the beginning was right but it's been screwed up big big time. I guess they all needed free gold memberships (harsh I know but this positional changes have annoyed me big time for last few days). 

At the beginning it didn't affect any of my teams but now that a couple of GW's seasons have ended I simply don't know who I am buying and who I will get. 

Rahul is at the heart of this.

AND I tagged you!!! 

On 7/5/2021 at 10:20 PM, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 @jaybee

Now I'm the one who need advice again 😛

I want to know from you two who should I sell, keep or sent on loan.. :)

Goalkeepers - ...
□ Jan Oblak
■ Ilan Meslier If his rating is similar or less than MV's rating in (🤔 say) 3 seasons time then sell him.
□ Maarten Vandevoordt (Loandini for 3 seasons depending on his development/rise). 

Defenders - ...
□ Trent Alexander-Arnold
■ Joakim Mæhle (Loan/maybe sell after next rise)
□ Sergiño Dest (loan)

■ Dayot Upamecano
□ Jules Kounde
■ Edmond Tapsoba
■ Odilon Kossounou (loan)
□ Edson Alvarez (sell)
□ Takehiro Tomiyasu (loan for now)
■ Jurriën Timber (loan)
□ Rubén Dias
□ Roger Ibañez (sell)
■ Ronald Araujo (loan)
■ Wesley Fofana 
■ Mathijs De Ligt
□ David Alaba
■ Lisandro Martinez (sell)
□ Josko Gvardiol (loan)

■ Andrew Robertson
□ Alphonso Davies
■ Vitalii Mykolenko (loan)
□ Owen Wijndal (sell)
■ Nuno Mendes (loan)

Midfielders - ...
■ Joshua Kimmich
□ Ruben Neves
■ Sandro Tonali 
□ Eduardo Camavinga (loan)
□ Tyler Adams (sell)
■ Martin Zubimendi (loan)
□ Pedri Gonzalez 
■ Jude Bellingham (loan)
□ Weston McKennie
■ Amadou Haidara 
■ Ryan Gravenberch (loan)
□ Matheus Henrique (sell)
■ Enock Mwepu (sell)
□ Mohamed Camara (sell)
□ Albert Sambi Lokonga (loan)

3-4-2-1 attacking "10"... -
■ Phil Foden
□ Daichi Kamada (not gonna leave, my favorite)
■ Gio Reyna (loan)
■ Florian Wirtz
□ Charles De Ketelaere (loan)
□ Kristian Thorstvedt (sell)
■ Brenden Aaronson (loan)

Wingers...
□ Jadon Sancho
■ Joâo Félix
□ Dejan Kulusevski (loan)
■ Kylian Mbappé
■ Bukayo Saka
□ Ferran Torres
■ Ansu Fati (loan)
□ Goes Rodrygo (sell)
■ Sadio Mané (sell)
■ Dominik Szoboszlai (loan)
□ Bryan Gil (loan)

Centre forward
□ Erling Haaland
■ Lautaro Martinez
□ Jonathan David (loan/sell)
■ Victor Osimhen 
□ Kai Havertz
□ Patson Daka (loan)
■ Darwin Nuñez (loan)
□ Sasa Kalajdzic (sell)
■ Mason Greenwood (loan)

I'm gonna sell Mané for sure...

You didn't explain why some players have a bullet point (■) next to their names. 

I would keep all the ones with a blank response (after their name).

I wasn't tooooooo sure about one or two of them so I left them as blank as well. 

37 minutes ago, Solarized said:

So KdB is the equivalent to Ronaldo as a CF now.

Good one.

One out of few reasons given was that emergency positions shouldn't apply on permanent basis but hey ho.... The intention at the beginning was right but it's been screwed up big big time. I guess they all needed free gold memberships (harsh I know but this positional changes have annoyed me big time for last few days). 

At the beginning it didn't affect any of my teams but now that a couple of GW's seasons have ended I simply don't know who I am buying and who I will get. 

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Played as a FW 5 times in last 50 games. I think next he will be getting his GK added too as he plays there in training 2 times a week.

3 hours ago, keefmj said:

KdB a fc....

maybe they should wait a bit before adding these positions, when players do it more than once or twice a season to cover injuries. then people wouldnt be so annoyed when they lose positions.

its the constant tinkering that makes it difficult to work with

3 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Just remembered some time ago I suggested someone take Mane over Salah, I didn't expect to see him drop, sorry for that.

Also WHY has Havertz's left side positions been taken off? And WHY can De Bruyne play as a striker now? What are the SM admins smoking?

1 hour ago, Solarized said:

So KdB is the equivalent to Ronaldo as a CF now.

Good one.

All I can say is, it’s been brought up on discord too, many managers not happy. Some of these changes could get reversed.

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

You didn't explain why some players have a bullet point (■) next to their names. 

I would keep all the ones with a blank response (after their name).

I wasn't tooooooo sure about one or two of them so I left them as blank as well. 

No reason :)

Change of lay-out...

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

First major final since 1966! 🦁🦁🦁

Commiseration to Denmark who have done excellent to get this far after what happened in their first game.

Next step, the Italians, who for me have been the best team in the tournament so far, may the best team win.

Best 2 teams in the Euros, so hopefully it'll make for a exciting final! Nothing worse than building up a big game & it being a boring 0-0 😴