2 goals
1 assist
31 passes per 90
76% pass accuracy
1.6 key passes per 90
2.4 successful dribbles per 90
1.6 tackles won per 90
1.9 interceptions per 90

E3F971AA-4484-4E3F-969C-A1730BDF7517.thumb.jpeg.c62f5bbfd644ae7a5b3ce2bcea3abda8.jpeg

Brilliant tournament for the young Dane and deserves a +1 once the tournament is over.

Life works in mysterious ways, if it wasn’t for the stressful seasons in the opening game of Denmark’s Euros, we may never have seen such a talented player perform so well on the big stage.

9 hours ago, Solarized said:

So KdB is the equivalent to Ronaldo as a CF now.

Good one.

It's a joke, I agree. Should be reversed eventually.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

One out of few reasons given was that emergency positions shouldn't apply on permanent basis but hey ho.... The intention at the beginning was right but it's been screwed up big big time. I guess they all needed free gold memberships (harsh I know but this positional changes have annoyed me big time for last few days). 

At the beginning it didn't affect any of my teams but now that a couple of GW's seasons have ended I simply don't know who I am buying and who I will get. 

Rahul is at the heart of this.

Do you think I'll have added F(C) to KdB? Lol.

Some of the recent, more outrageous changes have nothing to do with me. 

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello my friend, hope you are getting ready for the Euro final! (and support the right Italia team!)

In the meantime, here are my partial predictions of the Russian Premier Liga, the Ukrainian Premier League, the English Championship and the Turkish Super Lig! I hope you enjoy, cheers! :)

I think everyone will support the Italians apart from the English on Sunday 😂

SWIKI REPORT (08/07/21)

CONFIRMED: SM are on holiday, a grand total of 22 edits. Fascinating, wish I could offer more.

Billericay Town - 1
Ionikos - 1
Kidderminster Harriers - 1
Kilmarnock - 1
Alianza Atletico - 1
Sampaio Correa - 1
Hallerscher FC - 1
Belenenses SAD - 1
KV Mechelen - 1
Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe - 1
Club Brugge KV - 1
Clube de Regatas Brasil - 1
Cuiaba EC - 1
Guarani FC - 1
Veres Rivne - 2
Penarol - 1
FC Oborishte - 1
Aris Limassol - 1
Defensor Sporting - 1
Fremad Amager - 1
Tokyo Verdy - 1

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😊

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

It's a joke, I agree. Should be reversed eventually.

Do you think I'll have added F(C) to KdB? Lol.

Some of the recent, more outrageous changes have nothing to do with me. 

You started this and now there's no stopping. 

Like I mentioned the intention at the beginning was good but once you realized that this positional changes are harming than helping you should have said, 'yo dude stop. I volunteered to help but the way you guys are doing it with no patterns, no timing, out of the blue, etc was not what I offered to help'. You guys have a voice but you guys are happy to stay silent because you have inside track now.

Like I said I want to buy 2 RB and 2 LB but will end up with 3 LB. I want to buy a RB who can play CB but will end up with a GK. And this is your doing. 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (08/07/21)

CONFIRMED: SM are on holiday, a grand total of 22 edits. Fascinating, wish I could offer more.

Cheers Kieran 😊

Thats good to know but did they go 'on holiday' half way through the Portugal updates?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

You started this and now there's no stopping. 

Like I mentioned the intention at the beginning was good but once you realized that this positional changes are harming than helping you should have said, 'yo dude stop. I volunteered to help but the way you guys are doing it with no patterns, no timing, out of the blue, etc was not what I offered to help'. You guys have a voice but you guys are happy to stay silent because you have inside track now.

Like I said I want to buy 2 RB and 2 LB but will end up with 3 LB. I want to buy a RB who can play CB but will end up with a GK. And this is your doing. 

lol

I can also understand that the position changes were needed , and are needed to be done on a frequent basis . Also I understand that not every player can have all positions as main positions . The lesser positions make up for a more tactical approach with player positions . Which should equal more fun .

But the randomness of the changes is something typical SM . No guidelines , no timeframe , not at the end of each season . Just random .

I buy a MC/AMRLC to play him on the flanks , only to have him get stripped of his flank positions some time later where he is changed to DMC/MC/AMC . In the middle of the real season , or in the middle of the SM season , sometime , somewhere it happens .

Or I loan out an AMC cause the other team needs a central atacking midfielder , only to be left soon after with an FC position .

It is certainly frustrating currently , but I hope this is because of the huge backlog they had ?

I hope there will be some fixed timeframes in which future position changes happen , and also that there is some communication about when a player will lose a certain position . Is it after he has not played there for 10 matches , a season , 2 seasons ... .

Without a proper manual/guidelines , it is not possible to "manage" , it becomes more like dice rolling/gambling .

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

I can also understand that the position changes were needed , and are needed to be done on a frequent basis . Also I understand that not every player can have all positions as main positions . The lesser positions make up for a more tactical approach with player positions . Which should equal more fun .

But the randomness of the changes is something typical SM . No guidelines , no timeframe , not at the end of each season . Just random .

I buy a MC/AMRLC to play him on the flanks , only to have him get stripped of his flank positions some time later where he is changed to DMC/MC/AMC . In the middle of the real season , or in the middle of the SM season , sometime , somewhere it happens .

Or I loan out an AMC cause the other team needs a central atacking midfielder , only to be left soon after with an FC position .

It is certainly frustrating currently , but I hope this is because of the huge backlog they had ?

I hope there will be some fixed timeframes in which future position changes happen , and also that there is some communication about when a player will lose a certain position . Is it after he has not played there for 10 matches , a season , 2 seasons ... .

Without a proper manual/guidelines , it is not possible to "manage" , it becomes more like dice rolling/gambling .

You definitely have nicer way of putting words. 

I am not giving Rahul and co an out on backlog. 

To not have the foresight to see how this impacts in a game is inexcusable. Also to put the changes forward and not ask how, when, where, why is weak. 

Intentions can be as good as possible but if it causes bad than good results I rather have bad intentions. 

Season just ended in my GW and I don't know what position I am buying! This is beyond joke. 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

First major final since 1966! 🦁🦁🦁

Commiseration to Denmark who have done excellent to get this far after what happened in their first game.

Next step, the Italians, who for me have been the best team in the tournament so far, may the best team win.

It's diving home 🐬 haha just joking but I would have preferred to see England going to the final without that penalty. Let's hope it will be a great final, with Italy winner of course 🟩🟥

5 hours ago, spark said:

Thats good to know but did they go 'on holiday' half way through the Portugal updates?

I don’t think they’re actually on holiday lol, I believe Portugal is about finished now.

2 hours ago, Marek said:

It's diving home 🐬 haha just joking but I would have preferred to see England going to the final without that penalty. Let's hope it will be a great final, with Italy winner of course 🟩🟥

I guess Sterling learnt from Immobile 😉

9BF69CCF-6BB6-4763-BC25-1C432E05EF39.jpeg.b08f70e58a565fdc0376ee2916364376.jpeg

5 hours ago, Nameless said:
3 hours ago, Nameless said:

You definitely have nicer way of putting words. 

I am not giving Rahul and co an out on backlog. 

To not have the foresight to see how this impacts in a game is inexcusable. Also to put the changes forward and not ask how, when, where, why is weak. 

Intentions can be as good as possible but if it causes bad than good results I rather have bad intentions. 

Season just ended in my GW and I don't know what position I am buying! This is beyond joke. 

Look I agree that some of the position changes are questionable but they are obviously attempting to do it to make the game more like real life. Clearly not successfully in some instances. It’s just yet another one of the many things SM do that we will never properly understand or change so you may as well just accept it and try and enjoy the parts of the game that you are happy with. 

Personally I think KDB should have the positions M(C) AM(RLC)

21 minutes ago, Marek said:

At least there was only one ball on the pitch 😂

Should be 47.

One that gets kicked about.  22 players and the referee should have 2 each unless some sort of medical accident has taken place?  

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

One out of few reasons given was that emergency positions shouldn't apply on permanent basis but hey ho.... The intention at the beginning was right but it's been screwed up big big time. I guess they all needed free gold memberships (harsh I know but this positional changes have annoyed me big time for last few days). 

At the beginning it didn't affect any of my teams but now that a couple of GW's seasons have ended I simply don't know who I am buying and who I will get. 

Rahul is at the heart of this.

I’m beginning to suspect that you lean towards dissatisfaction regarding the positional changes.  No doubt a few more posts blaming Rahul will undo it all and put things back to how they were.  

Reece Oxford + Ebimbe (PSG) for Delaney (out) ? Have a good team in DIv4 and surely will win it. Is this a good transfer since my team wages are high and I have young 88,87 and another 87 in DMC.