Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

I’m beginning to suspect that you lean towards dissatisfaction regarding the positional changes.  No doubt a few more posts blaming Rahul will undo it all and put things back to how they were.  

No it will not. But he is one person I know who has been largely involved in this matter and can bring some method to this craziness and question Steve or whoever is in charge that how and why his hard voluntarily work has been so badly used and more importantly still being used badly.

Stop being one of those people who cannot argue constructively and take side UNNECESSARILY which creates division. Which in turn sways every argument being made to something totally different, did I say, UNNECESSARILY.

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

Reece Oxford + Ebimbe (PSG) for Delaney (out) ? Have a good team in DIv4 and surely will win it. Is this a good transfer since my team wages are high and I have young 88,87 and another 87 in DMC.

I would do the deal considering your needs and current players.

On 6/28/2021 at 4:12 PM, Soccahappy said:

Pps  Go ndéana sé maith duit  @AeyDawn

Yes! Ar dóigh! 😄

Been offered 20,000,000 plus Francisco TRINCÃO and Perr SCHUURS for Pedri... 

Tempted to tell the other manager to get absolutely f*cked - right decision? 

21 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

Yes! Ar dóigh! 😄

Yes you could get more than this. I was offered Ruben loftus cheek (88) & Bernardo Silva (93) for Pedri which I rejected. If Pedri keeps up his leve he can easily be a top player can see him becoming 94-95 player in the near future. 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:17 AM, Ben-SCFC. said:

Any of the Brentford youth players worth keeping in a competitive GW?

Ben Winterbottom

Patrik Gunnarsson

Ellery Balcombe

Kane O'Connor

Fin Stevens

Dominic Thompson

Jan Zamburek

Jaakko Oksanen

Paris Maghoma

Joe Adams

Max Haygarth

Lachlan Brook

Aaron Pressley

Gustav Mogensen

Halil Dervisoglu

Any thoughts on the above? Thanks in advance :) 

6 minutes ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

we had oksaanen on loan at afc wimbledon, he was keen but struggled to get into first team when the "adults" were fit. Dont see a massive future for him, that said didnt see Forss getting any real game time either and he is improving slowly. Might need a bit more time and games before he makes a move up in ratings., certainly didnt set the world on fire at Plough Lane

1 hour ago, gbonello said:

Jordan larsson +1 or +2???

+2

1 hour ago, AeyDawn said:

Yes! Ar dóigh! 😄

Yeah keep Pedri

I wouldnt maybe use that language but I would chose the ‘I’m insulted by your offer’ option 😉

20 minutes ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Not sure, I would keep Balcombe, Maghoma and Dervisoglu though.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

No it will not. But he is one person I know who has been largely involved in this matter and can bring some method to this craziness and question Steve or whoever is in charge that how and why his hard voluntarily work has been so badly used and more importantly still being used badly.

Stop being one of those people who cannot argue constructively and take side UNNECESSARILY which creates division. Which in turn sways every argument being made to something totally different, did I say, UNNECESSARILY.

I’m taking a side alright.  I have no issues with the positional adjustments.  Most are very reasonable.  Have mistakes been made?  Of course there have been and always will be.  

If you had a back line of a bunch of DCs that could play L and R, then you were aware they were not really DRs and DLs.  Adjust and move on with your life.  It’s a GAME.

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Nayef AGUERD sell? or keep? 

Im trying to trim down my squad

Not a starter would only go out n loan. reached his potential?

thanks

Sell

2 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Who is likely to rise soon or in winter 

E Martinez

E Mendy

M Maignan

Y Sommer

Mendy would be the obvious choice for me with the way things are going for Chelsea under Tuchel, with Chelsea’s high rating cap also, all it takes is for a string of good performances and decent amount of clean sheets for Mendy to warrant a rise.

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

You definitely have nicer way of putting words. 

I am not giving Rahul and co an out on backlog. 

To not have the foresight to see how this impacts in a game is inexcusable. Also to put the changes forward and not ask how, when, where, why is weak. 

Intentions can be as good as possible but if it causes bad than good results I rather have bad intentions. 

Season just ended in my GW and I don't know what position I am buying! This is beyond joke. 

See, I also think it would be better for all changes to happen in one go. As we know, the database has limitations in how much data is ported over each day. And I still don't understand whether the data that gets updated daily is random or not. 

I don't think anybody on the chat was responsible for a KDB F(C) (for example). People have been submitting changes on the wiki long before me so I don't see the connection. I suppose SW/SM will look closely into who's submitting these changes.

I understand your perspective though. I hope this is just a rough initial period before things smooth over long term.

SWIKI REPORT (09/07/21)

Same as the last few days, nothing much doing with 2 and half pages. Sorry if I’ve butchered some of these names, not the easiest to type out but all edits listed below.

FC Juniors OO - 1
Farul Constanta - 1
Feyenoord - 1
Rio Ave - 1
CD Chalatenango - 1
Vila Nova - 3
Chindia Targoviste - 1
Academica Clinceni - 1
Septemvri Simitli - 1
Levski Karlovo - 1
Sportist Svoge - 1
Caykur Rizespor - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Mons Calpe SC - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 1
Hapoel Petah Tikva - 1
Celaya FC - 1
Politehnica Iasi - 1
Pacos de Ferreira - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Bromley FC - 1
Concordia Chiajna - 1
Leixoes SC - 1
Wigan Atheltic - 1
CS Emelec - 1
Kasimpasa SK - 2
Avai FC - 2
Ituano FC - 2
Shenzhen FC - 1
CS Alagoano - 2
Clube do Remo - 2
GKS Belchatow - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Nautico - 1
Ferroviario AC - 1
Coritiba - 2
Brasiliense - 2

Thats all for now, maybe another MUST BUY TALENT ALERT later on today if I get time, got a nice attacking midfielder from Serbia to show you guys 😁

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 7/7/2021 at 4:03 PM, FourTwo31 said:

Been lurking for a year. Just came to say what a great thread this is. Sensational work by many of you. Appreciate it.

Welcome amico. 👍

Looking forward to your input amico. 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:01 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Trade Foden for Pedri?

Yes. Especially because you are Om"barca"gunner. 

On 7/7/2021 at 5:59 PM, Fotis1992 said:

Guys we should wait for any further rating changes when copa america and euro finish? Or the next one is due to december?

Possibly any of these guys:

•Joakim Maehle

•Damsguaard

•Emiliano Martinez

•Lucas Paqueta

21 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sell werner or sane? Getting swept away and signing sterling

🤔 Hmmmm. I would sell Leroy Sane instead of Timo Turbo Werner because Sane has competition with Serge Gnabry and Kingley Coman for a place in the BM side. Whereas, Timo has less of a problem in getting a place in the Chelsea side.

We can only hope that T. Werner has a better zeason in season 21-22. Even though he hasn't scored enough last season his movement certainly helps Chelsea game after game. 

10 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Euro rise for Damsgaard?

Possibly. 

6 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Who is likely to rise soon or in winter 

E Martinez (soon)

E Mendy (winter)

M Maignan (possibly in winter)

Y Sommer

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I hate SM I cant offer much more than twice for a player.. I would offer Pedri for 100M but his value is 20M I can only offer 39M max :(

SM have bought in FFP. 😀

7 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

I’m taking a side alright.  I have no issues with the positional adjustments.  Most are very reasonable.  Have mistakes been made?  Of course there have been and always will be.  

If you had a back line of a bunch of DCs that could play L and R, then you were aware they were not really DRs and DLs.  Adjust and move on with your life.  It’s a GAME.

Are you nuts or what? You think my life is stuck with SM? What are you even getting at I don't know. But one thing I will do is not waste a second on you. "Adjust and move on with your life" what a numpty!

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

See, I also think it would be better for all changes to happen in one go. As we know, the database has limitations in how much data is ported over each day. And I still don't understand whether the data that gets updated daily is random or not. 

I don't think anybody on the chat was responsible for a KDB F(C) (for example). People have been submitting changes on the wiki long before me so I don't see the connection. I suppose SW/SM will look closely into who's submitting these changes.

I understand your perspective though. I hope this is just a rough initial period before things smooth over long term.

When you have people like Hrodulf  in this living earth with his prophecy it sucks and kills everything one has to say. 

Last thing I will add to this is it has never been about positional changes being done in one go but bring a routine to it. 

Finally, till now we don't know what will make a player remove his secondary position i.e. if he has not played their for XYZ years. If a player has not played their more than 5 times in two seasons or anything basically. Right now only people on the discord knows it which makes it unfair and unmanageable. 

I would like to check it for myself than constantly come on forum and face people like Hrodulf, with his life, about positional changes. 

PS: A player hasn't played a position in X years is different to a player who cannot play in that position or played as emergency. 

End of season transfer frenzy time. Ones on the left are my players

Szczesny for Unai Simon? I don't think Szczesny is at particular risk, but I gather Gk ratings dont matter too much and i could use the extra cash to improve/reduce the age elsewhere.

Carvajal for Digne/Castagne/Laimer? My full backs are Carvajal, Pavard, Cancelo and Calabria. I think Carvajal was potentially at risk of dropping last review and he's not getting any younger. Digne for me picks up too many injuries to stand a chance of getting to 92, plus Everton. Castagne has also had an injury hit season, but is younger, better club SM wise. Laimer I don't think really plays at RB for Leipzig but I'm not 100% sure if someone could confirm/deny. I'm leaning towards Castagne atm

Orban for Romero/Akanji? More of an age thing here. I'd think if Orban was to get 91 at Leipzig, he would have done so by now. Romero seems to be rated highly after a good season at Atalanta, and at Juve he can go higher. Akanji is the only other option available right now, not sure if he's good enough to get 91? Romero seems sensible choice

Bennacer/Neves/Can/Asensio/Plea for Gerard Moreno/Olmo/Andre Silva/En Nesyri/Bamba? Lot to unpack here. Is Bennacer good enough to get 91? He's still young so got plenty of time. Ruben Neves would probably need a move to get 92, but again still young ish and he gets linked every now and again. Emre Can, not sure how safe he is but he can cover at CB too which can be handy. Asensio, not sure how safe he is and he's still just about clinging on as young ish. Plea I can't see rising any further, a case of sell him while he's peaked? Gerard Moreno can only go down from here, and at Villareal he might struggle to keep a higher rating comapred to if he was at Barca say. Dani Olmo has looked decent at the Euros, has potential to rise further for sure. Andre Silva got 91 on the back of an impressive season at Frankfurt, can he keep it up at Leipzig, will have to do well to get 92 there. Don't know enough about En Nesyri or Bamba.. I think Olmo and Silva would be the best choice to bring in

TIA

49 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

they seemingly are missing a lot of loaners lately ?

Ruben Vinaigre did not get a rise in the English review , and apparently also not in the Portugese review ..

I think he is fine at 85 given he played almost nothing at Olympiacos last season and Famalicao were towards bottom half of the table.