Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

45 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I think he is fine at 85 given he played almost nothing at Olympiacos last season and Famalicao were towards bottom half of the table.

He went on loan to famalicao on 5th of jan 2021 and played every single game till the end of the season (20 games) .
Was expecting a +1 to 86 just by his minutes alone really .

At the risk of straying into @Kieran_S91's and @Soccahappy's territory, thought it might be useful to update on some of the recent additions to the Leeds youth set up. Apologies if this isn't the best place for it.

For background:

• Leeds have a small, versatile first-team squad, in line with Bielsa's philosophy;
  • The U23s are used as an extension of the first-team, either to supplement the bench when injuries happen, or to help get first team players back up to fitness (since a limited number of older players can play in U23 games);
  • Leeds use the youth set up to bring in quality youngsters and develop them, either for re-sale or for promotion to the squads further up (best example of this so far is Pascal Struijk);
  • Notable additions over the last year include Sam Greenwood (Arsenal) and Joe Gelhardt (Wigan);
  • With the U23s recently winning promotion to Premier League 2 - Division 1, the club are now looking at increasing the quality/standard of the players so they can continue to be competitive at a higher level, and to continue to do all of the things mentioned above.

Recent additions:

• Sean McGurk - following in Gelhardt's footsteps, McGurk has signed from Wigan Athletic, with a view to him going into the U23 setup (currently 65 rated/£140k);
  • Amari Miller - another product of Birmingham City's youth set up, who has some Championship games under his belt - not yet on SM but worth keeping an eye out for;
  • Ones to track for future years (to see if they make the grade) are two players involved in the England U16 set up: Darryl Ombang (goalkeeper, signed from Bradford City) and James Debayo (defender, signed from Watford).

If anyone would find it interesting, I can note some of the players who've headed out recently too.

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

James Tarkowski worth getting? Might get a transfer?

Nah, won’t rise further at Burnley.

2 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

End of season transfer frenzy time. Ones on the left are my players

Szczesny for Unai Simon? I don't think Szczesny is at particular risk, but I gather Gk ratings dont matter too much and i could use the extra cash to improve/reduce the age elsewhere.

Carvajal for Digne/Castagne/Laimer? My full backs are Carvajal, Pavard, Cancelo and Calabria. I think Carvajal was potentially at risk of dropping last review and he's not getting any younger. Digne for me picks up too many injuries to stand a chance of getting to 92, plus Everton. Castagne has also had an injury hit season, but is younger, better club SM wise. Laimer I don't think really plays at RB for Leipzig but I'm not 100% sure if someone could confirm/deny. I'm leaning towards Castagne atm

Orban for Romero/Akanji? More of an age thing here. I'd think if Orban was to get 91 at Leipzig, he would have done so by now. Romero seems to be rated highly after a good season at Atalanta, and at Juve he can go higher. Akanji is the only other option available right now, not sure if he's good enough to get 91? Romero seems sensible choice

Bennacer/Neves/Can/Asensio/Plea for Gerard Moreno/Olmo/Andre Silva/En Nesyri/Bamba? Lot to unpack here. Is Bennacer good enough to get 91? He's still young so got plenty of time. Ruben Neves would probably need a move to get 92, but again still young ish and he gets linked every now and again. Emre Can, not sure how safe he is but he can cover at CB too which can be handy. Asensio, not sure how safe he is and he's still just about clinging on as young ish. Plea I can't see rising any further, a case of sell him while he's peaked? Gerard Moreno can only go down from here, and at Villareal he might struggle to keep a higher rating comapred to if he was at Barca say. Dani Olmo has looked decent at the Euros, has potential to rise further for sure. Andre Silva got 91 on the back of an impressive season at Frankfurt, can he keep it up at Leipzig, will have to do well to get 92 there. Don't know enough about En Nesyri or Bamba.. I think Olmo and Silva would be the best choice to bring in

TIA

I would go for these players….

Szczesny, Digne, Romero, Bennacer, Neves, Olmo, Andre Silva, En Nesryi.

1 minute ago, Ebedar said:

At the risk of straying into @Kieran_S91's and @Soccahappy's territory, thought it might be useful to update on some of the recent additions to the Leeds youth set up. Apologies if this isn't the best place for it.

For background:

• Leeds have a small, versatile first-team squad, in line with Bielsa's philosophy;
  • The U23s are used as an extension of the first-team, either to supplement the bench when injuries happen, or to help get first team players back up to fitness (since a limited number of older players can play in U23 games);
  • Leeds use the youth set up to bring in quality youngsters and develop them, either for re-sale or for promotion to the squads further up (best example of this so far is Pascal Struijk);
  • Notable additions over the last year include Sam Greenwood (Arsenal) and Joe Gelhardt (Wigan);
  • With the U23s recently winning promotion to Premier League 2 - Division 1, the club are now looking at increasing the quality/standard of the players so they can continue to be competitive at a higher level, and to continue to do all of the things mentioned above.

Recent additions:

• Sean McGurk - following in Gelhardt's footsteps, McGurk has signed from Wigan Athletic, with a view to him going into the U23 setup (currently 65 rated/£140k);
  • Amari Miller - another product of Birmingham City's youth set up, who has some Championship games under his belt - not yet on SM but worth keeping an eye out for;
  • Ones to track for future years (to see if they make the grade) are two players involved in the England U16 set up: Darryl Ombang (goalkeeper, signed from Bradford City) and James Debayo (defender, signed from Watford).

If anyone would find it interesting, I can note some of the players who've headed out recently too.

Read good thinks about Mcgurk, looks a good bit of business for the future along with players they already have like Cody Drameh, Summerville, Gelhardt and even Kenneh who they didn’t buy.

On 5/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

LIGUE 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇫🇷

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75
Mohamed Bayo - 82 - 84
Janis Antiste - 78 -> 80
Johann Lepenant - 67 -> 75
Kouadio Kone - 82 -> 83
Bafode Diakite - 82 -> 84
Noah Diliberto - 80 -> 82
Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76
Cristopher Wooh - 70 -> 75
Brahim Traore - N/A -> 70
Amine Adli - 80 -> 83
Alan Virginius - 75 -> 76
Sikou Niakate - 82 -> 83
Jason Ngouabi - N/A - 70

Some talents from Ligue 2 who are worth investing in, some additional information below for a few players on the list.

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Johan Lepenant (18) the biggest riser on the list and the cheapest. He’s a creative deep lying midfielder who has a beautiful touch and great vision in the middle of pitch.

Short highlight video below.

Warren Bondo (17) is another attracting interest, teams such as PSG, Liverpool and Manchester United have made contact this past year. Had a few cameo games at Nancy this season making 13 appearances 9 coming off the bench.

Warren Bondo

13E54708-0809-4E46-9013-7CF38EBBBC7A.jpeg.0fb11665dda5e376e6883aa4be96a520.jpeg

Cristopher Wooh (19) will sign for Lens on a free in the summer, excellent signing and another younger French defender with good potential.

Cristopher Wooh

2653EC1F-6E8F-4E07-B73D-04B2DF7AFBCE.jpeg.76c0abc4811ec108b962af0a62965a2e.jpeg

Two well known youngsters are Kouadio Kone (20) who has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach and will join in the summer with a deal that got finalised back in January, and Amine Adli (20) who’s future is still up in the air and looking likely to leave Toulouse now they have failed to get promoted, Milan are interested.

Kouadio Kone

9795E50D-A7E8-4B14-8802-19926FCDE33C.jpeg.dfb28cc446a76f708caac2a6c4746428.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these players make the step up to Ligue 1 next season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Sikou Niakate (20) on his way to Metz, loan with option to buy for 3 million, excellent business.

2BE6A5F5-1087-49E3-B2E7-8739E209E3A9.thumb.jpeg.1d3a77d1b2a5fd0c2c00af6c9ab0489a.jpeg

Another talented French defender who’s currently low rated at 82, should be a decent riser next season playing in Ligue 1. Good buy!!

12 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Read good thinks about Mcgurk, looks a good bit of business for the future along with players they already have like Cody Drameh, Summerville, Gelhardt and even Kenneh who they didn’t buy.

Yeah, there is some real potential amongst them, and you could add the likes of Charlie Cresswell and Max Dean to them too.

What will definitely be interesting is the goalkeeping situation. We've got Elia Caprile and added Dani van den Heuvel last year. There are strong rumours that Kiko Casilla will return to Spain on loan for this coming season, which begs the question of who will play backup to Meslier on the bench.

2 questions - 

(i) Ketelaere keep or sell?

(ii) in a money tight GW is it worth buying Firpo? He will turn 25 next month so value will drop. He is already 88 and realistically he will not reach 89 (to balance the investment) in next review, right? It will at least take a real life season for him to get +1 at Leeds...if he survives murder-ball. Or is my assessment wrong?

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

2 questions - 

(ii) in a money tight GW is it worth buying Firpo? He will turn 25 next month so value will drop. He is already 88 and realistically he will not reach 89 (to balance the investment) in next review, right? It will at least take a real life season for him to get +1 at Leeds...if he survives murder-ball. Or is my assessment wrong?

(I) Keep

(II) No not for me, maybe a good transfer for Leeds but in terms of SM I’m not in any rush to sign him.

4 hours ago, Patron said:

Moffi (Lorient) is 85 and still has no photo on the game. Try to edit him on soccerwiki but it didn’t work. Anyone can do it?

I can see his photo, maybe there is an issue in your GW (in one of mine I couldn't see Pape Sarr's photo while in others I could, and this problem fixed in a few days) 1376837387_Screenshot_20210709-144408_SMWorlds.thumb.jpg.28973dc3d268162f9da7bc67ef864840.jpg

23 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Sell Werner!

Sorry I clicked the wrong post Emy!

I'd sell Sane but not much in it. Werner hopefully will get less "nervous" in front of goal next season has the pace to get there just gets flustered when the keeper "jumps out at him, unexpectedly" 🥶 😉

17 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Euro rise for Damsgaard?

Deserves it but SM don't usually give all that deserve it a rise, just the topliners! I'd give Sterling his 95 myself

13 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Nayef AGUERD sell? or keep? 

Im trying to trim down my squad

Not a starter would only go out n loan. reached his potential?

thanks

I'd keep not reached potential yet

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (09/07/21)

Same as the last few days, nothing much doing with 2 and half pages. Sorry if I’ve butchered some of these names, not the easiest to type out but all edits listed below.

FC Juniors OO - 1
Farul Constanta - 1
Feyenoord - 1
Rio Ave - 1
CD Chalatenango - 1
Vila Nova - 3
Chindia Targoviste - 1
Academica Clinceni - 1
Septemvri Simitli - 1
Levski Karlovo - 1
Sportist Svoge - 1
Caykur Rizespor - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Mons Calpe SC - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 1
Hapoel Petah Tikva - 1
Celaya FC - 1
Politehnica Iasi - 1
Pacos de Ferreira - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Bromley FC - 1
Concordia Chiajna - 1
Leixoes SC - 1
Wigan Atheltic - 1
CS Emelec - 1
Kasimpasa SK - 2
Avai FC - 2
Ituano FC - 2
Shenzhen FC - 1
CS Alagoano - 2
Clube do Remo - 2
GKS Belchatow - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Nautico - 1
Ferroviario AC - 1
Coritiba - 2
Brasiliense - 2

Thats all for now, maybe another MUST BUY TALENT ALERT later on today if I get time, got a nice attacking midfielder from Serbia to show you guys 😁

Cheers Kieran 😁

I wish SM had gone on holiday during BIG5 as they have done b4 and I could have done a lot more spreadsheet predictions Italy Etc

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

they seemingly are missing a lot of loaners lately ?

Ruben Vinagre did not get a rise in the English review , and apparently also not in the Portugese review ..

At plague proportions Toppo.

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (09/07/21)

Same as the last few days, nothing much doing with 2 and half pages. Sorry if I’ve butchered some of these names, not the easiest to type out but all edits listed below.

FC Juniors OO - 1
Farul Constanta - 1
Feyenoord - 1
Rio Ave - 1
CD Chalatenango - 1
Vila Nova - 3
Chindia Targoviste - 1
Academica Clinceni - 1
Septemvri Simitli - 1
Levski Karlovo - 1
Sportist Svoge - 1
Caykur Rizespor - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
Mons Calpe SC - 1
Diosgyori VTK - 1
Hapoel Petah Tikva - 1
Celaya FC - 1
Politehnica Iasi - 1
Pacos de Ferreira - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Bromley FC - 1
Concordia Chiajna - 1
Leixoes SC - 1
Wigan Atheltic - 1
CS Emelec - 1
Kasimpasa SK - 2
Avai FC - 2
Ituano FC - 2
Shenzhen FC - 1
CS Alagoano - 2
Clube do Remo - 2
GKS Belchatow - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Nautico - 1
Ferroviario AC - 1
Coritiba - 2
Brasiliense - 2

Thats all for now, maybe another MUST BUY TALENT ALERT later on today if I get time, got a nice attacking midfielder from Serbia to show you guys 😁

Cheers Kieran 😁

You tease!! LOL

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

2 questions - 

keep

You are Right Nameless. Could be just like Rodrigo got a drop off SM in similar circumstances when he took time, until end of the season when we saw the results of the "Bielsa treatment".

It takes time and if he plays well it will probably result in him staying at 88. Leeds Squad Cap is now 89, so really he would have to be explosively good to get a plus 1 to the Squad cap.

Anyway we will be able to see how he plays because unless he annoys Bielsa in training then he should be starting. Can't wait but a certain game on Sunday evening will keep me going for the time being.

Incidently my Daughter whose in her 30's now watched her first football match on Wednesday and couldn't open her eyes at times because a certain semi-final encounter was so tense! 

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Nikola Knezevic (18) product of the Crvena Zvezda youth academy, one of the best in Serbia.

Far left

5A84CB43-6486-4AAC-8758-AF89875BAA0F.thumb.jpeg.eefc1d49dc0d4fd898229787e28dd5d0.jpeg

Knezevic is a right footed attacking midfielder who has all the traits to become the perfect playmaker and has a great eye for goal, he combines his wonderful vision with pin point passers for his attackers.

He’s a very intelligent player picking up great positions between the lines of the oppositions midfield and defence, Nikola dictates tempo perfectly and also likes to play vertical passes to give his attackers the best opportunities to score in one on one situations.

I’m a firm believer of him gaining his first team debut next season, he’s one of the best young players in Serbia and definitely a name to remember.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

SWIKI REPORT (10/07/21)

2 and half pages, nothing new and pretty much the same as throughout the week with a lot of random edits

Royal Excel Mouscron - 1
AS Cittadella - 1
Sivasspor - 1
CD Fierense - 1
Botev Plovdiv - 1
AA Altos - 1
FC Sevlievo - 1
US Boulogne - 1
Botafogo PB - 1
Bourg en Bresse Peronnas - 1
Northampton Town - 1
Clube de Regatas Brasil - 4
Turkgucu Munchen - 1
RFC Seraing United - 1
Botafogo SP - 1
Gremio Esportivo Juventus - 1
TSV Hartberg - 1
NK Rudes - 2
Vasco da Gama - 1
Ludogorets Razgrad - 1
Vendsyssel FF - 1
Avai FC - 1
Zaglebie Sosnowiec - 1
GKS Belchatow - 1
Hrvatski Dragovoljac - 1
Cruzeiro - 2
Nautico - 2
AD Confianca - 1
Club Queretaro - 1
Club Guarani - 1
Kalmar FF - 1
Ferroviaria - 1
Guarani FC - 4

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

So we have Tierney and Lucas Hernandez both on level 4 concerns (LH is 3rd choice behind A davies and Laporte at his team) BOTH would be starters for me at CB and level with my Spinazola or Danilo for LB starter.

I have players like fofana, simakan, greenwood,  Vranckx to potentially swap that he will definately ask for (yes its that manager again!).

I also have Nuno mendes, truffert and otavio to come through in the future. Just wonder if LH in particular is worth going for with 1 or probably 2 of my youth? thanks to all for any replies/reasons

3 hours ago, NewtonHeath said:

Odegaard and Felix for Sterling? 

Duo

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

So we have Tierney and Lucas Hernandez both on level 4 concerns (LH is 3rd choice behind A davies and Laporte at his team) BOTH would be starters for me at CB and level with my Spinazola or Danilo for LB starter.

I have players like fofana, simakan, greenwood,  Vranckx to potentially swap that he will definately ask for (yes its that manager again!).

I also have Nuno mendes, truffert and otavio to come through in the future. Just wonder if LH in particular is worth going for with 1 or probably 2 of my youth? thanks to all for any replies/reasons

I wouldn’t bother, you have Davies. No point in doing a deal if it doesn’t benefit you and either player will only gain concerns for you with the depth you have.

4 hours ago, NewtonHeath said:

Odegaard and Felix for Sterling? 

Hi Newton Heath, firstly it's always nice to reply to someone just recently starting to ask questions on the Forum. I hope we will see and hear more from U in the future.

Long Answer: Having Sterling is great BUT this Duo is full of promise and potential. I would usually take this deal unless Sterling was performing brilliantly for me. I think that is the only thing that would hold me back. 

Short Answer: Duo !

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo

I wouldn’t bother, you have Davies. No point in doing a deal if it doesn’t benefit you and either player will only gain concerns for you with the depth you have.

Sorry I probably put too much info and confused things, The team with the concerned player had Davies I have spinnazola and danilo as my LB

so question is do I go for lucas H or keep spinnazola and danilo as my LB players (though both he and Danilo can play CB.) at the moment.?