Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

17 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Any cheap keepers that are good for back up and due a good rise?

Irfan can eğribayat GK 

Altay bayındır GK 

Luiz  junior GK 

Lautaro morales GK 

Xavier dziekoński GK 

These are all cheap great future GK and will all rise in the future. Especially the first two which should rise very soon.

44 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Who can I talk to in charge of the forum that can get rid of this (see below) on my profile? Bothered me for a long time. @Kev

Also, finally changed my username, that's a relief :D 

core_pfieldgroups_99

Where on your profile is this? I couldn't find it. Can you pm me a screenshot or something?

EDIT: Oh, I see it. Let me take a look....

1 hour ago, Rahul W said:

Who can I talk to in charge of the forum that can get rid of this (see below) on my profile? Bothered me for a long time. @Kev

Also, finally changed my username, that's a relief :D 

core_pfieldgroups_99

Delete some messages from your inbox and/or outbox so I can PM you! You're currently at 102% capacity :D

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

SWIKI REPORT (12/07/21)                                                                                                

This is just 11 pages of the summer transfers going on and players changing clubs .

Ruben Vinagre going to Sporting CP , Ait-Nouri permanently moving to Wolves , Tonali and Nuno Tavares to Arsenal , Jack Harrison to Leeds etc.
Messi also amongst the edits , becoming a free agent .

Cheers , (STILL NOT YET) Kieran 😁

Not Kieran, do you mean Tavares and Lokonga to Arsenal? Or Milan's Tonali is moving to Arsenal?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Not Kieran, do you mean Tavares and Lokonga to Arsenal? Or Milan's Tonali is moving to Arsenal?

Not sure why I wrote tonali there , as it is nuno tavares who is moving to Arsenal .

I checked and Tonali is in the edits , but under AC Milan tag .

Will edit my post :)

BTW Enock MWEPU moving from Salzburg to Brighton (also in the edits) . He already got his +3 to 86 in May 2021 though .

Declan Rice (22) at the Euro 2020:

7 games
539 minutes
54 passes per 90
91% pass accuracy
2.4 tackles won per 90
2 interceptions per 90
1.3 clearances per 90
68% defensive duels won
12.3 forward passes per 90/83% accuracy

One of the players of the tournament in my opinion and was excellent against Italy.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, Nighch said:

I need a right back for my starting eleven, which one is more solid:

Luiz Danilo (29, 90)

Luiz Danilo had a better season at Juve last season, which got him his deserved +1 to 90. However due to his age and fact that there is a (possible) better option a few players below 👇so I would pass on him.

Ward-Prowse (26, 90)

He can play RB, yet he's more of a midfielder who's (currently) playing at a rating capped team.

Nelsón Semedo (27, 90)

I've never rated him as a RB - he seems a liability defensively. And, is restricted to a 90 at his current club. 

Timothy Castagne (25, 90)

His versatility is useful. However if he starts playing at LB more often he could most probably be at risk of losing his RB postion. Plus he can't go above/will struggle to go above 90 at Leicester City FC, especially if they don't finish in the top 4. 

Aaron-Wan-Bissaka (23, 90) 

He's the youngest out of your options, and is your best and safest option in my opinion. He's very good getting forward and not tooo bad defensively - "just ask Raheem Sterling". 😀

Nikola Milenkovic (24, 90)

He isn't really an out an out RB, he's more of a CB. He's (currently) still in a rating capped team. Recently linked to Tottenham Hotspur though. 

On 7/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, Nighch said:

Thanks in advance 👍

I have put my thoughts 💭 into your question. 

On 7/11/2021 at 9:51 AM, sharkdan said:

Hi everyone! Who would you choose? 

1) Ronald Araujo

2) Badiashile

3) Ben White + Guillamon/ Vanheusden/ Timber/ Bade/ Doucoure

And also

Rank Mingueza, Porro, Baku and Maehle

3. I was torn between Timber and Bade. 

Atm: Maehle, Mingueza, Baku/Porro.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:41 PM, sheeesh said:

Tolisso or Tonali (long term)

Immediate term = Tolisso.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:41 PM, gbonello said:

Hi, 

Baku or Dumfries?

Jonathan David or Lucas Paqueta? I choose JD because he can play as an AM and further forward + he has more time to develop even further. 

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, 

I have to choose between Loic Bade and Perr Schuurs.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

I remember he had a great rise last season even as a player playing in Ligue 1. He must be quite a talented young player then.

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Where on your profile is this? I couldn't find it. Can you pm me a screenshot or something?

EDIT: Oh, I see it. Let me take a look....

I have a similar on my profile. 

Screenshot_20210712-165704.thumb.png.0abed1a4ea310518168daae4e000c744.png

9 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Have a chance to sell taa (93) for angelino (90) & pavard (91). Been trying to sell taa for months to get depths. This is the best offer so far. It’s in extremely competitive game world. Both pavard and Angelino will slot into my first team. Is this a fair deal? 

Personally I’d hold out for a better offer than that

22 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Have a chance to sell taa (93) for angelino (90) & pavard (91). Been trying to sell taa for months to get depths. This is the best offer so far. It’s in extremely competitive game world. Both pavard and Angelino will slot into my first team. Is this a fair deal? 

with the way the position culling is going, especially with fullbacks, i would hold out for better.

theres less and less top rated players available for RB every week 🤪

53 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

you'd be insane to accept that offer 

21 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Paqueta or Tierney. better future for which one? ie largest potential?

I have spinazola as first choice LB does Tierney beat him?

klosterman can cover  and also I have Danilo. so not short of LB options, and I know Paqueta isnt LB just he is the player that the manager of Tierney wants of mine.

dont bother replying to this question he swapped odegaard for tierney from another team

3 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Have a chance to sell taa (93) for angelino (90) & pavard (91). Been trying to sell taa for months to get depths. This is the best offer so far. It’s in extremely competitive game world. Both pavard and Angelino will slot into my first team. No deal. Keep TAA. Hold out (ask another manager) for a LB who plays more regular as a LB, and look for a RB who is a better RB (defensively) in real life. 

A good duo I would consider = AWB + Renan Lodi. Or Davide Calabria + Ferland Mendy. 

A similar rated (more stable in keeping his position) LB would make it a better offer for you. Because Angelino has played more as a Left- sided midfielder than he has as a LB for RB Leipzig, say if this continues he could (even) be at risk of losing his LB position in the later future. 

And tbh I don't rate particulary rate Benjamin Pavard as a RB anymore. I reckon 91 is his limit unless SM are generous with him/he has a better individual season with BM next season. 🙂

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Centre Back Decision ...

NDIDI or ZAKARIA ?

Thanks in advance!

Ndidi is the better option of the two players for me. I think he played a few games at CB last season so any worries of him losing the CB position shouldn't be a problem for you. Plus he plays for the better side (irl). 

Go grab him friend. 😉