Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

11 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Have a chance to sell taa (93) for angelino (90) & pavard (91). Been trying to sell taa for months to get depths. This is the best offer so far. It’s in extremely competitive game world. Both pavard and Angelino will slot into my first team. Is this a fair deal? 

TAA

11 hours ago, Bones001 said:

I'm in a game world where i don't have a lot of money ( Around £2million) and i don't have a very good squad compared to the rest of the division

Any good risers i could buy?? 

Kerem Akturkoglu, Arsen Zakharyan, Enzo Fernandez.

4 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Centre Back Decision ...

NDIDI or ZAKARIA ?

Thanks in advance!

Ndidi, be lucky if either keep CB position in the future though.

Just now, Rahul W said:

64 and a half pages today of updates, largely transfer changes, I'm going through it slowly 

Just about completed the report 🤣

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Where's Kieran and not Kieran?

Been thrown back in at the deep end

SWIKI REPORT (13/07/21)

Nice steady 65 pages to ease me back into the swiki report, mainly transfer edits some more well known than others. Also a fair few edits from countries such as Romania, Colombia, Russia, Mexico, Croatia.

Done a list of transfer edits at the bottom, I know Rahul has been through soccer wiki this morning so if I’ve missed any interesting transfers I’m sure he’s picked them up.

Colombia 🇨🇴 

America de Cali - 6
Millonarios - 1
Junior FC - 2
Deportivo Cali - 2
Jaguares de Córdoba - 1
CD La Equidad - 1
Once Caldas - 2
Alianza Petrolera - 5
Atletico Nacional - 2
Rionegro Aguilas - 5

Romania 🇷🇴 

Farul Constanta - 3
Dinamo Bucuresti - 6
FC U Craiova 1948 - 4
Universitatea Cluj - 1
FC Arges Pitesti - 1
CFR Cluj - 4
Gaz Metan Medias - 4
FC Voluntari - 1
Concordia Chiajna - 3
Petrolul Ploiesti - 1
Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe - 2
Politehnica Iasi - 10
FCSB - 3
FC Arges Pitesti - 3
FC Botosani - 3
Rapid Bucuresti - 2
CS Tunari - 1
FC Hermannstadt - 9

Transfer edits below, some more interesting than others, including Vanhooijdonk who should rise well next season with plenty of game time and Osaze Urhoghide who’s joined Celtic. Not to mention Puigmal who’s been released from Manchester United and Dapo Mebude who’s joined Watford.

Tranfser news

Zinho Vanheusden - Internazionale 
Dapo Mebude - Watford
Arnau Puigmal - Almeria 
Joshua King - Watford
Sydney Vanhooijdonk - Bologna
Sebastian Soto - Porto (Loan)
Steven Caulker - Fenerbahce 
Aleksander Buksa - Genoa
Osaze Urhoghide - Celtic 
Kuliverth Aguilar - Lommel SK (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 7/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kevin Zefi

BC2BBA54-F2F9-45D0-9DEB-BC16FF612DE4.jpeg

Club - Shamrock Rovers

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Inter, PSV, Juventus

I’ve decided to go further a field with my next player with doing a rapport on a player I have been looking at for a while now in the Republic of Ireland.

Zefi is a player who at 15 has still some way to go before breaking into any first team, he’s been playing for Shamrock at youth level as well as Ireland at u15 level in which he scored twice in a 3-1 win over England.

Kevin is a player with tremendous skill and has great ability to pick out a pass, his weakness is knowing when to release the ball and trying to beat a player usually more than once, this he should learn with age.

Highlights of games he’s played for Ireland and Shamrock:

As said above he’s been linked with some top teams in Europe with an invitation to train with PSV and now there are some suggestions that he is close to agreeing a move to Inter to join their youth setup.

Zeffi looks like he could follow in the footsteps of great Irishman Robbie Keane by joining the Nerazzurri.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Kevin Zefi (16) added this morning, good investment!

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

No wonder not Kieran is a no show. 

Should of swapped days with him 😒

On 1/21/2021 at 9:27 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Kevin Zefi (15) set to join Italian giants Inter Milan

10 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

I heard that his transfer to Inter is almost official a couple days ago

Been in the pipeline for as long as I can remember 🤣 

Hey guys,

I'm looking to try and add Chiesa to my squad after a brilliant tournament. To do so I need to sell though and raise about 20m.

I've got quite a lot of players in the CM/AMC role including Camavinga (16m), Bellingham (16m), Reyna (14m), Pedri (20m), Wirtz (14m) and Musiala (7m).

Would you sacrafice any of these guys for Chiesa? I thought I could maybe lose Reyna but thought I'd ask here first and get your thoughts.

Thanks as always!

4 minutes ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to try and add Chiesa to my squad after a brilliant tournament. To do so I need to sell though and raise about 20m.

I've got quite a lot of players in the CM/AMC role including Camavinga (16m), Bellingham (16m), Reyna (14m), Pedri (20m), Wirtz (14m) and Musiala (7m).

Would you sacrafice any of these guys for Chiesa? I thought I could maybe lose Reyna but thought I'd ask here first and get your thoughts.

Thanks as always!

Ni loco vendo a camavinga, bellingham, pedri wirtz o musiala... reyna puede ser...

2 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Thanks as always!

Correct, the only player I would sell is Reyna 😊

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

been offered S Bergwijn and K Dolberg for my Paqueta. I think no what do you think?

Paqueta is a starter for me, I dont see the others rising soon?

Keep Paqueta

3 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Thanks as always!

Wouldn’t even consider any of the others apart from Reyna. Even then I wouldn’t be sure 

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Official Euro team of the tournament: Donnarumma (22); Walker (31), Bonucci (34), Maguire (28), Spinazzola (28); Højbjerg (25), Jorginho (29), Pedri (18); Chiesa (23), Lukaku (28), Sterling (26)

Shaw instead of Spinazzola, Kane instead of Lukaku, and surely someone else instead of Højbjerg?

If you had the below team and €8 million cash would you sell/swap any squad members for those available externally? 

Conditions I'm trying to satisfy:

1. Don't blow out the weekly salary

2. Greater interest in potential than immediate rating

Starters:  

• Pedro NETO
  • Giovanni REYNA

Bench: 

• Giacomo RASPADORI
  • Jérémy DOKU
  • Ander BARRENETXEA

Available:  (external club) 

1. Marcus THURAM
  2. Dani OLMO
  3. Dejan KULUSEVSKI 
  4. Goes RODRYGO
  5. Víctor OSIMHEN

Also, how does the forum rank the below: 

1. Myron BOADU 

2. Jonathan DAVID 

3. Alexander ISAK

4. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

5. Donyell MALEN

*(I own Vlahovic so I'd be looking to sell/swap for whoever the forum recommends) 

2 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

1. Myron BOADU 

2. Jonathan DAVID 

3. Alexander ISAK

4. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

5. Donyell MALEN

*(I own Vlahovic so I'd be looking to sell/swap for whoever the forum recommends) 

Vlahovic Isak David Boadu Malen

Vlahovic and Isak are very close as regard as potential but I still prefer Vlahovic and believe he can score even more under the guidance of Vincenzo Italiano in Florence

19 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Fran Garcia keep or sell? I'll let the article below do the talking. 😀 🤐

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.managingmadrid.com/platform/amp/2021/6/23/22547774/rayo-vallecano-to-exercise-fran-garcia-purchase-option

14 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Thanks as always!

My answer is in bold. You may have read the mind of many of us. 

Losing (the young talent) Giovanni Reyna will be a difficult pill 💊 to swallow. 

14 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Official Euro team of the tournament: Donnarumma (22); Walker (31), Bonucci (34), Maguire (28), Spinazzola (28); Højbjerg (25), Jorginho (29), Pedri (18); Chiesa (23), Lukaku (28), Sterling (26)

Hojbjerg? 😕 I'm sure there were better midfielders on show such at Euro 2020 such as Kalvin Phillips and Marco Verratti.

Who would be your captain? 👇

Captain Walker for me. 😀 He may not be as vocal as the others, yet he's a likable and reliable person/player. He was electric for England at last year's Euro 2020. 😀☺ 

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

been offered S Bergwijn and K Dolberg for my Paqueta. I think no what do you think? Nay.

Paqueta is a starter for me, I dont see the others rising soon? Me neither. 🙂

Si.

I agree with the bold statement: keep Lucas Paqueta or even ask for a better duo in place of Paqueta. 

13 hours ago, Magicfinger said:

Hi, please I'm playing in a group where one the rules is not to sign a player above 89 ratings...

Please help me to win..... What game details do I use? From formation to game details. Thanks in anticipation 

Hey Mr Wizard. Welcome aboard! 😀

Please PM me your current first team, the tactics/formation you use, the average rating of your opponents team, and your first eleven's average overall rating. I need to know if you are facing mainly stronger or weaker opposition. And then I will look to help/advize you further amico. 

10 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

If you had the below team and €8 million cash would you sell/swap any squad members for those available externally? 

Conditions I'm trying to satisfy:

1. Don't blow out the weekly salary

2. Greater interest in potential than immediate rating

Starters:  

• Pedro NETO
  • Giovanni REYNA

Bench: 

• Giacomo RASPADORI
  • Jérémy DOKU
  • Ander BARRENETXEA

Available:  (external club) 

1. Marcus THURAM
  2. Dani OLMO
  3. Dejan KULUSEVSKI 
  4. Goes RODRYGO
  5. Víctor OSIMHEN

Sell Ander Barrenetxea and try to bring in either Number 2 or Number 3 (that's only if your weekly salary won't be affected tooooo much). 

10 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

5. Myron BOADU 

3. Jonathan DAVID 

2. Alexander ISAK

1. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

4. Donyell MALEN

I would keep Vlahovic (for now). He could end up at a better club come the end of the transfer window. He certainly has the ability to become a top striker (one day). 

If, however he remains at Fiorentina, then I'd go for No 2 in place of No 1. 🙂