Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 hours ago, selfishro said:

CGW - low budget 

Is Skrinniar + 12m too much for Pedri? 

If you've got decent-ish cover for when you lose Skriniar then certainly not. As your (possibly) bringing in a player (Pedri) who has the potential to become a much higher rated midfielder (one day). This means you've (possibly) got one position covered for the next 10 years+.    

4 hours ago, rob12c said:

Who would you keep or sell out these back up Midfielders

- Nikola Moro 23yrs 85

- Hamza Choudhury 23yrs 85

- Antonee Robinson 23yrs 85 (keep for now)

- Mehdi Leris 23yrs 82

Sell the other 3. 

A.R is linked with a move away from Fulham to a better football club, therefore I would hold on to him (for now). 

Once you've sold the 3 players (who are not in bold), what other slightly younger midfielders in their earlier 20's - between 20-22 years young are available for you to snap 🐊 up? 

13 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

If you had the below team and €8 million cash would you sell/swap any squad members for those available externally? 

Conditions I'm trying to satisfy:

1. Don't blow out the weekly salary

2. Greater interest in potential than immediate rating

Starters:  

• Pedro NETO
  • Giovanni REYNA

Bench: 

• Giacomo RASPADORI
  • Jérémy DOKU
  • Ander BARRENETXEA

Available:  (external club) 

1. Marcus THURAM
  2. Dani OLMO
  3. Dejan KULUSEVSKI 
  4. Goes RODRYGO
  5. Víctor OSIMHEN

I would try to bring in Kulusevski and sell Barrenetxea if that’s possible.

13 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

Also, how does the forum rank the below: 

1. Myron BOADU 

2. Jonathan DAVID 

3. Alexander ISAK

4. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

5. Donyell MALEN

*(I own Vlahovic so I'd be looking to sell/swap for whoever the forum recommends) 

Isak, David/Vlahovic, Boadu/Malen

10 hours ago, Terrythevillan said:

Botman - 21 - £14m - 88

Konate - 22 - £16m - 88

Are they different because Konate can play DM? And if he loses this position would he reduce in value? I’ve seen people lose positions and their values say the same…

Value will probably stay the same, Konate’s price has always been inflated, he should certainly lose his DM position though.

7 hours ago, selfishro said:

CGW - low budget 

Is Skrinniar + 12m too much for Pedri? 

Fair deal if you rate Pedri as highly as most of us do.

SWIKI REPORT (14/07/21)

12 pages this morning but more of the same with a lot of transfer edits, there were a couple of pages of Turkish edits but too early to say if this is a review.

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Denizlispor - 1
Eyupspor - 1
Erzurumspor BB - 8
Hatayspor - 1
Samsunspor - 1
Genclerbirligi - 8
Fatih Karagumruk - 1
Ankara Demirspor - 1

Transfer news

Yusuf Demir - Barcelona B (Loan)
Olamide Shodipo - Sheffield Wednesday (Loan)
Joao Mario - Benfica
Maty Ryan - Real Sociedad
Jose Sa - Wolves

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Teens to Watch in the 🇩🇪 Bundesliga next season:

🇩🇪 J. Musiala
🇺🇸 Gio Reyna
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz
🇳🇱 B. Brobbey
🇩🇪 Y. Moukoko
🇭🇷 Josko Gvardiol
🇵🇱 B. Bialek
🇹🇷 Ömer Beyaz
🇩🇪 M. Dárdai
🇩🇪 Ansgar Knauff
🇫🇷 Tanguy Nianzou
🇧🇪 Aster Vranckx
🇩🇪 Armel Kotchap
🇩🇪 Jan Thielmann
🇹🇷 Ali Akman
🇳🇱 Mo Sankoh
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jude Bellingham

13 minutes ago, Hisham said:

What are major factors leading to rating change? I think minutes played and position of club in the league table/cups are one of them.

for the lower rated players it certainly is minutes played and where the team ends up. for higher rated players (88 and above I think)  a bit more on the actual performance in games  as well as minutes and of course international matches etc will all add to the players rating

29 minutes ago, Hisham said:

What are major factors leading to rating change? I think minutes played and position of club in the league table/cups are one of them.

Position/status of club + minutes played generally, but as we go higher up the rating scale minutes become less important than performances, certainly gets more subjective. Int matches don't matter as much.

Clubs/leagues have an unspoken rating cap though this has been more relaxed off-late if smaller clubs have world-class players - see Grealish, De Paul, also Aspas at Celta. 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 9/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

0116B1D7-1C79-459B-9043-E681E7C8ECF8.png.94b262cd514a3f6d58bfcd4b5e4a27db.png

Standing at 5’7 Lewis is a small central midfielder who has a low centre of gravity with a wand of a left foot and has got the vision to complement his passing ability.

Bate has been knocking around the first team in the last 6 months and even made it on to the bench against Sheffield United last season.

I’m expecting big things from Bate in years to come and believe he’s got what it takes to make it at the very top. Another capable midfielder in a long line of English talents in that position.

Lewis has also played at International level for England’s u17 and u18s.

Chelsea have such a strong youth system with fellow Englishman coming through including, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwill, Jude Soonsup-Bell, Charlie Webster to name a few.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Lewis Bate, Tino Livramento and Myles Peart-Harris all yet to accept contract offers from Chelsea.

Bate and Livramento have only 1 year left on their contracts, something to watch closely.

Along with this, Dynel Simeu (19) snubs 2 year deal and will sign for another Premier League club next week, solid centre back who’s represented England at youth level.

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Teens to Watch in the 🇩🇪 Bundesliga next season:

🇩🇪 J. Musiala
🇺🇸 Gio Reyna
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz
🇳🇱 B. Brobbey
🇩🇪 Y. Moukoko
🇭🇷 Josko Gvardiol
🇵🇱 B. Bialek
🇹🇷 Ömer Beyaz
🇩🇪 M. Dárdai
🇩🇪 Ansgar Knauff
🇫🇷 Tanguy Nianzou
🇧🇪 Aster Vranckx
🇩🇪 Armel Kotchap
🇩🇪 Jan Thielmann
🇹🇷 Ali Akman
🇳🇱 Mo Sankoh
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jude Bellingham

Bellingham at the end? You must be Scottish. 

On 7/13/2021 at 1:34 PM, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to try and add Chiesa to my squad after a brilliant tournament. To do so I need to sell though and raise about 20m.

I've got quite a lot of players in the CM/AMC role including Camavinga (16m), Bellingham (16m), Reyna (14m), Pedri (20m), Wirtz (14m) and Musiala (7m).

Would you sacrafice any of these guys for Chiesa? I thought I could maybe lose Reyna but thought I'd ask here first and get your thoughts.

Thanks as always!

No even tho Chiesa looked close to player of the tournament I wouldn't want to lose any of those players future potential

On 7/13/2021 at 2:08 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

been offered S Bergwijn and K Dolberg for my Paqueta. I think no what do you think?

Paqueta is a starter for me, I dont see the others rising soon?

If the 2 don't play for U then keep paquet

20 hours ago, keefmj said:

kane was awful

schick was probably the main standout centre forward

I only know kane was awfully schik to lose the final 🤢

20 hours ago, AeyDawn said:

If you had the below team and €8 million cash would you sell/swap any squad members for those available externally? 

Conditions I'm trying to satisfy:

1. Don't blow out the weekly salary

2. Greater interest in potential than immediate rating

Starters:  

• Pedro NETO
  • Giovanni REYNA

Bench: 

• Giacomo RASPADORI
  • Jérémy DOKU
  • Ander BARRENETXEA

Available:  (external club) 

1. Marcus THURAM
  2. Dani OLMO
  3. Dejan KULUSEVSKI 
  4. Goes RODRYGO
  5. Víctor OSIMHEN

Sorry AeyDawn I would only want to lose BARRENETXEA and that wouldn't buy me any??

17 hours ago, Terrythevillan said:

Botman - 21 - £14m - 88

Konate - 22 - £16m - 88

Are they different because Konate can play DM? And if he loses this position would he reduce in value? I’ve seen people lose positions and their values say the same…

If u play for a BIG Club your likely to command a bigger value

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Is Raphina of Leeds worth a max cash bid in CGW? he is 89 rated, so wont be a starter, but interested to know what you guys think of his future?

ATM he is on Leeds U Squad Cap of 89 and that would have to be increased by SM again next Review in December

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

for the lower rated players it certainly is minutes played and where the team ends up. for higher rated players (88 and above I think)  a bit more on the actual performance in games  as well as minutes and of course international matches etc will all add to the players rating

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

SW19 and Rahul's explanations are correct Mins vital for under 88 and Performances same for Over 88 plus less vital a lot of things do score much less ie Caps, lots of Goals scored, pos in table, whether your playing for an elite club etc Eg some players over 88 have got rises from SM for very few minutes relatively but a surprising amount of goals. I can't remember his name right now but was on loan at Dortmund and was mainly subbed in & scored a lot...... Paco Alcacer Phew!

7 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

What should I write to SM to report a manager for multiple accounts? I'm very tired because a stupid men is ruining a beautiful competitive GW

most of the cheats ive come across arent very smart. they join the teams at the exact same time, are in multiple of the same GW and straight away overbid for crap players/ underbid for good ones. so I usually put "both managers joined at the exact same time. are over bidding on weaker players and in multiple of the same gw" some variation of that. i flag the transfers as illegal too. and they are usually reversed.

5 out of the last 6 i reported were removed. the only one that wasnt they just weren't in other GW together. so I dont know if that's a big factor

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Is Raphina of Leeds worth a max cash bid in CGW? he is 89 rated, so wont be a starter, but interested to know what you guys think of his future?

I would go for him.

He's always impressed me whenever I had watched Leeds play last season. Although, if cash is tight and there are other wingers rated 90 out there then it would be better to bring one of them in instead. 

2 hours ago, sharkdan said:

What should I write to SM to report a manager for multiple accounts? I'm very tired because a stupid men is ruining a beautiful competitive GW86972743_Screenshot_20210714-165718_SMWorlds.thumb.jpg.4b333f627e9d6550d6073167b24f0f39.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-175146.thumb.png.ef2ef38c46a3678c06a0494276d8c0ce.pngScreenshot_20210714-175218.thumb.png.c728d989780a202a32535902b3839057.png

The above 👆 messages (ignore my grammer error, was being hasty) are an example of what I messaged SM - this was when I had been notified by a manager who was asking for help (through FB). 

This issue occurred only about year ago, and SM dealt with the ''Cheat of All Seasons'' within a few days. 😀

I'm still playing in that same GW today, even though my intention was only to help remove the cheat and leave. 

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

any prediction for Toby Sibbick at Barnsley? +4 to 80? or am I being generous and wearing my yellow and blue tinted glasses. He played about half the season for a team that finished 6th I think?

+2 at most, nearly 50/50 in terms of starts and sub appearances.

1 hour ago, MFarhan said:

Goalkeeper choice:

Bayindir or Maksimenko?

Also all of this three players below to get a +4?

Bardakci, Ndao, Starfelt

Thanks

Bayindir

All 3 should get +4, I would sell Starfelt after his rise, he’s moving to Celtic in place of Ajer.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:58 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Omari Hutchinson

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

E635EADF-261A-4F46-A76C-666EE2CE7D86.jpeg.c12cd14e9c0e87e9fbf9c2f0139a08f2.jpeg

Another product of the Arsenal academy, Omari along with Charlie Patino could play a big role in Arsenal’s midfield in years to come.

Hutchinson, a skilful attacking midfielder who is good in 1v1 situations and has the ability to spot a pass. He’s a very agile player with his small stature being able to turn defenders quickly with his low centre of gravity.

Clearly very talented at 12 years old too. Video below.

Omari has also played for England at youth level and with his first week with the team he managed to provide 4 assists in 3 games.

He grew into his first week with England, providing 1 assist in his 2nd game against Sweden and then provided 3 assists in a 4-0 win over Ukraine in the final game.

Another player currently not in SM but I will update when he does.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Omari Hutchinson (17) made his senior debut for Arsenal in a friendly game against Hibernian, very talented player who has been training with the first team at pre season camp in Scotland over the last week or so.

Expect good things from him in the future!

F7110F9D-EDB2-40E9-B0CD-0F0A17EFBB2A.thumb.jpeg.bb09e310523f58e67ff56c4a2b302479.jpeg

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:
10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I would go for him.

He's always impressed me whenever I had watched Leeds play last season. Although, if cash is tight and there are other wingers rated 90 out there then it would be better to bring one of them in instead. 

Hi ,thanks, cash and Diallo from PSG is what I have decided to do . I have the cash but not much more than that the 10m Diallo is worth gives me wiggle room for other transfers. I feel his potential is better than diallo? or am I wrong?