Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

Patrick Schick deserves 90 after that EURO performance. Carried his country on his shoulders. Scored as many as Golden Boot winner Cristiano Ronaldo. Scored the goal of the tournament as well. If players like Paulinho, Oscar and Arnautovic can have 90, why can't Schick? If Jorginho can be in the running for the Ballon d'Or, SM Wiki can give Schick 90. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I’m in a competitive game world as a division 2 side, I’ve got some decent young players with one of them being ander barrenrtxea… what are your opinions on him? Is he worth keeping or should I be selling him? I don’t really know a lot about him haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Oh silly 🤦‍♂️ me. I didn't pay attention to your name. And, I actually thought I saw an Arsenal badge in your display image. I wasn't wearing my 👓 either, plus it was like 6 in the morning when I answered. ☺

I have the same problem with 62 pages of soccer wiki at 4am, really easy to misspell some of the Eastern European and South American teams when your eyes are not functioning properly 😂 

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

got beaten in the max bid lottery, went for a smaller player and higher cash than my bid. Ah well

That’s a shame, the old SM lottery.

14 minutes ago, Kahn said:

Hello, I’m in a competitive game world as a division 2 side, I’ve got some decent young players with one of them being ander barrenrtxea… what are your opinions on him? Is he worth keeping or should I be selling him? I don’t really know a lot about him haha

All depends on who’s available in your game world to be honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I have the same problem with 62 pages of soccer wiki at 4am, really easy to misspell some of the Eastern European and South American teams when your eyes are not functioning properly 😂 

That’s a shame, the old SM lottery.

All depends on who’s available in your game world to be honest.

I have doku available for 8m but I’m sure other teams with bigger money may try outbid me as there’s a fair few interested 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Patrick Schick deserves 90 after that EURO performance. Carried his country on his shoulders. Scored as many as Golden Boot winner Cristiano Ronaldo. Scored the goal of the tournament as well. If players like Paulinho, Oscar and Arnautovic can have 90, why can't Schick? If Jorginho can be in the running for the Ballon d'Or, SM Wiki can give Schick 90. 

Tell me you have Schick in your team without telling me you have Schick in your team. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gbonello said:

Schick or Vlasic???

Thanks!!

Vlasic

Schick had a decent tournament and now he’s in huge demand, I can remember Milan Baros who also played for Czech

48 minutes ago, Kahn said:

I have doku available for 8m but I’m sure other teams with bigger money may try outbid me as there’s a fair few interested 

I prefer Doku over Barrenetxea but if there’s no guarantee you can get Doku I would just keep Barrenetxea for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

1. James Maddison or Mikkel Damsgaard + Cristoph Baumgartner (I'm just inclined to the duo). That Damsgaard looks a heck of a talent. 

2. I need to choose one from this list: Y.Malacia, A. Truffert, J.Miranda, D.Rensch, G.Inacio, D.Kamenovic, L.Thomas, K.Pierie, R.Ait Nouri. (I need a player in the near feature)

 

Thanks!

 

8 hours ago, Viper_84 said:

Thinking about Swapping Casemiro for Frenkie De Jong…. Who would you choose!!! FDJ

Frankie is (overall) the more talented player. 

7 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Hello, my Angelino for D. Nunez, Olise, M.Paulo and Ait Nouri

Thanks

 

If your Angelino is a regular starter for you then you'd rather keep him.  The 4 players offered are obviously not on his level and will take sometime to ever get there (if they do). 

4 hours ago, Kahn said:

Hello, I’m in a competitive game world as a division 2 side, I’ve got some decent young players with one of them being ander barrenrtxea… what are your opinions on him? Is he worth keeping or should I be selling him? I don’t really know a lot about him haha

In a CGW he is worth keeping because surely he'll rise further throughout the next few seasons - depending on his development and gametime. 

4 hours ago, gbonello said:

Schick or Vlasic???

Thanks!!

Vlasic (atm).

Patrick Schick need a move to a stronger club to show us how good he can really become, something which Vlasic has already done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Teens to watch in 🇮🇹 Serie A this season:

🇮🇹 Nicolò Rovella
🇮🇹 R. Calafiori
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Aaron Hickey
🇺🇸 Tanner Tessmann
🇮🇹 Lorenzo Colombo
🇫🇷 Lucien Agoumé
🇮🇹 Samuele Ricci
🇵🇱 Aleksander Buksa
🇮🇹 Eddie Salcedo
🇮🇹 Brian Oddei
🇪🇸 Raúl Moro
🇮🇹 Matteo Ruggeri
🇮🇸 Andri Baldursson
🇵🇱 Nicola Zalewski
🇬🇲 Ebrima Darboe
🇵🇱 Kacper Urbanski

I’ve added Urbanski and Darboe from the original list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (16/07/21)

9 pages this morning and the start of the Turkish review with the odd team from Romania.

Romania 🇷🇴 

FC U Craiova 1948 - 6
CSM Resita - 2
CS Mioveni - 6
Rapid Bucuresti - 6
Concordia Chiajna - 1

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Galatasaray SK - 9
Fenerbahce SK - 10
Besiktas JK - 5
Trabzonspor - 7
Istanbul Basaksehir - 6
Alanyaspor - 4
Kayserispor - 3
Hatayspor - 1
Erzurumspor BB - 1
Altay SK - 1
Ankara Keciorengucu - 1
Antalyaspor - 8
Konyaspor - 1
Goztepe SK - 1

TRANSFER NEWS

Gianluigi Donnarumma - PSG
Mitchell Bakker - Bayer Leverkusen
Kays Ruiz-Atil - Barcelona
Liam Millar - FC Basel
Rui Patricio - AS Roma
Pierre Lees Melou - Norwich City

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys Serge Gnabry or Leroy Sane?

I have Leroy Sane and I was considering swapping him for Gnabry. Who has the higher ceiling? I ideally want a winger who can also play as a forward. 

So I can play Gnabry upfront partnered with Kane, Halaand and Mbappe.

For the wings I already have Salah, Bernardo Silva, Sancho and Foden. 

Many Thanks,

Amar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Amar said:

Guys Serge Gnabry or Leroy Sane?

I have Leroy Sane and I was considering swapping him for Gnabry. Who has the higher ceiling? I ideally want a winger who can also play as a forward. 

So I can play Gnabry upfront partnered with Kane, Halaand and Mbappe.

For the wings I already have Salah, Bernardo Silva, Sancho and Foden. 

Many Thanks,

Amar

Serge Gnabry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...