Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Anyone noticed this player added this morning? no height or weight? Must be a hologram or ghost.

They say he has a tendency to go missing in important games.

57BDD036-8F4A-4ADD-8132-C110F2480267.thumb.png.4c9a2eec0adc568069403d929fe5c7ba.png

Just someone who added him to the game but didn't know his height and weight. Strange that it's voted well...

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Nobody?

Brazilian Serie A has been mentioned on discord, but I believe theres a lot of other leagues to be reviewed first along with numerous transfer edits which are slowing the league review process down.

As for his prediction, 78 -> 82? But that could change depending on how long we are waiting for the league review.

1 hour ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Curtis Jones + Cherki or Pedri? 👀 

Currently I would say Pedri but if you ask me at the end of the season the answer might change 😂 

I’m expectant of Cherki this season, think he could have a big impact, he was showing signs the back end of last season.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Just someone who added him to the game but didn't know his height and weight. Strange that it's voted well...

You guys on discord are being taken for fools. To give another example is F(c) added to De Bruyne. 

Literally things happen without you and you guys are there voluntarily to improve the game but SM does what they want to do WITHOUT any of your consultation. 

And do not even reason with me and say it's a slip up. Recently, it's been proved it's not a slip up. 

I simply do not understand why having the inner network you guys cannot exert pressure? 

For God sake, you guys are volunteering not getting paid to do a job where questioning your boss might not always seem wise. 

Ask Steve, question him hard, how is all this happening and even you guys on discord are taken aback and you guys are facing the wrath of some of us. 

1 hour ago, The punch said:

i sell robertson for saka + koundé ? i have gosen

I would definitely do it. 

EDIT: Putting reason to my answer.

Robertson reached a level where he and/or LFC needs to perform on a very high level to get another +1. It's possible but difficult.

Kounde will possibly get +1 on hype. So will Gosen most probably. Saka can only rise. 

You guys on discord are being taken for fools. To give another example is F(c) added to De Bruyne. 

Literally things happen without you and you guys are there voluntarily to improve the game but SM does what they want to do WITHOUT any of your consultation. 

And do not even reason with me and say it's a slip up. Recently, it's been proved it's not a slip up. 

I simply do not understand why having the inner network you guys cannot exert pressure? 

For God sake, you guys are volunteering not getting paid to do a job where questioning your boss might not always seem wise. 

Ask Steve, question him hard, how is all this happening and even you guys on discord are taken aback and you guys are facing the wrath of some of us. 

You really need to let this go mate, people who expect change overnight just because a few have been given a direct line to SM need to get in tune with reality, "but SM does what they want to do WITHOUT any of your consultation." yes that's what tends to happen with people who have ownership of companies, and like you said these people are volunteering, SM is not their 'boss' lol they are  taking time out of their days to try to make it better for everyone else and i'm sure they don't appreciate you coming on here every other day rambling on about KDB playing upfront or the fact that you can't decide which right back or left back to buy because of all these changes, this might sound crazy to you, but just buy a right back and a left back voila problem solved. There are many on here who volunteer there advice to help others, they are also not paid yet you seem to be on this high horse what you think people must answer to your problems or that you are the only player having to deal with what's going on, so instead of bothering these guys with your 'wrath' lol go out and touch some grass mate.

I'm just adding players and correct positions. What they do is not my case.. :)

3 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

You really need to let this go mate, people who expect change overnight just because a few have been given a direct line to SM need to get in tune with reality, "but SM does what they want to do WITHOUT any of your consultation." yes that's what tends to happen with people who have ownership of companies, and like you said these people are volunteering, SM is not their 'boss' lol they are  taking time out of their days to try to make it better for everyone else and i'm sure they don't appreciate you coming on here every other day rambling on about KDB playing upfront or the fact that you can't decide which right back or left back to buy because of all these changes, this might sound crazy to you, but just buy a right back and a left back voila problem solved. There are many on here who volunteer there advice to help others, they are also not paid yet you seem to be on this high horse what you think people must answer to your problems or that you are the only player having to deal with what's going on, so instead of bothering these guys with your 'wrath' lol go out and touch some grass mate.

Plus De Bruyne played their a couple of times in the Champions League and Premier League plus even with Belgium.. 

So it's not that weird to be honest..

I’m positive that most people on here and the discord channel are just there to see when the next review is happening lol

51 minutes ago, The punch said:

i sell robertson for saka + koundé ? i have gosen

Depends.

If Kounde is going to be first choice I would go for the duo, if not, Robertson.

32 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

You made a whole argument based on wrong or no information at all. 

Where did I say EVER I want change overnight? 

Understand what I am saying or don't bother. 

If you understood make the correct argument or ignore my comments. Unless you are on discord it's not for you anyway. 

The grass is wet. How's the paint on your wall?

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You made a whole argument based on wrong or no information at all. 

Understand what I am saying or don't bother. 

If you understood make the correct argument or ignore my comments. Unless you are on discord it's not for you anyway. 

The grass is wet. How's the paint on your wall?

currently playing in FC position, have asked for it to do a job at right back but it's not willing to fill in. something to do with the bosses at sm removing it's position, have emailed Steve... eagerly awaiting his response.

So out of interest, what’s the highest rating change you’ve had for a player during your time on SM? Not multiple changes, just the 1. I’ve not really paid attention until late but did enjoy Jan Bieganski’s +16 this May.

And in relation to that, are you aware of any players who in their next review will get +10 (or more)? Thanks in advance! 

32 minutes ago, Lloydy105 said:

So out of interest, what’s the highest rating change you’ve had for a player during your time on SM? Not multiple changes, just the 1. I’ve not really paid attention until late but did enjoy Jan Bieganski’s +16 this May.

And in relation to that, are you aware of any players who in their next review will get +10 (or more)? Thanks in advance! 

Terem Moffi +20

I feel +10s will get less frequent now given SM stagger rises, so it'll only be for the more obscure players.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

1. I have no issue with the position changes, especially the ones now, mainly 85-87 rated players and some of them are actually getting positions added too. So if it isn't bothering me, I'm not being 'taken for a fool'.

2. This discord is specifically for Soccerwiki and to have a more centralised way of having accurate data, with league experts. Now this feeds into improving the game. After all these mass-scale changes go through I don't expect it to happen again. All this is to correct years of neglect.

3. Slip-up? 

4. Exert pressure for what? These changes are being inputed to the database but they still need approval. And clearly people are approving. Those of us on the Discord have no special power, SW is a community site and there are loads of people outside of the chat who input changes too, and we have no way of contacting them. Steven and co know this. KDB is one such example, and someone will surely reverse this soon.

5. This isn't a job, it's part of the game experience for me and a hobby. The day it stops getting fun for me, I'll stop. And please, Steven is no boss of mine, just a more direct line to the people that run the game. 

6. I don't know what wrath you're referring to, because it's largely only you and tbh I don't really bother anyways. Ultimately it's just a game. And the Discord chat has been portrayed as some elite secret club when in really anybody with a mind to help out can join.

Not you but generally people seem to want change overnight.

On Brazil: plenty of European leagues to be done first. Brazil may only get done in Oct or something.

I know that this is not the usual place, but I do not know where else to ask. Does anybody is having problems with concerns or know how to deal with them?
I mean, I always had them and dealt with them as neccessary, which is part of the game. But recently it is getting ridiculous to the point that I have almost a whole squad of 25 players with ratings ranging from 94 to 90(and the majority of them are between 90 and 91, so is not a squad full of +94) with concerns and most of them on level 2 or 3. It is a fairly balanced squad, the kind that I have had for years, but now I cannot control more the concerns...

I checked the rules again on how they compute the concerns to see if they have not changed, computed how many games a certain player had to play in order to decrease his concerns. He played more than the minimum neccessary and his concern grow regardless. I send bug tickets about this and they only say that there is no problem with the concerns...

36 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Terem Moffi +20

I feel +10s will get less frequent now given SM stagger rises, so it'll only be for the more obscure players.

1. I have no issue with the position changes, especially the ones now, mainly 85-87 rated players and some of them are actually getting positions added too. So if it isn't bothering me, I'm not being 'taken for a fool'.

2. This discord is specifically for Soccerwiki and to have a more centralised way of having accurate data, with league experts. Now this feeds into improving the game. After all these mass-scale changes go through I don't expect it to happen again. All this is to correct years of neglect.

3. Slip-up? 

4. Exert pressure for what? These changes are being inputed to the database but they still need approval. And clearly people are approving. Those of us on the Discord have no special power, SW is a community site and there are loads of people outside of the chat who input changes too, and we have no way of contacting them. Steven and co know this. KDB is one such example, and someone will surely reverse this soon.

5. This isn't a job, it's part of the game experience for me and a hobby. The day it stops getting fun for me, I'll stop. And please, Steven is no boss of mine, just a more direct line to the people that run the game. 

6. I don't know what wrath you're referring to, because it's largely only you and tbh I don't really bother anyways. Ultimately it's just a game. And the Discord chat has been portrayed as some elite secret club when in really anybody with a mind to help out can join.

Not you but generally people seem to want change overnight.

On Brazil: plenty of European leagues to be done first. Brazil may only get done in Oct or something.

See I don't mind being shot at if it's based on the argument.

(i) So if I understood correctly, let's say, there's 10 people on discord and if 6 votes approve changes happen right? So my "fool" comment is based on that. People here said that discord largely was baffled by De Bruyne's forward position. Which makes me believe, using logic, people on discord were not consulted. Which means there's other ways apart from discord? 

(vi) it's just me but that's not the point - how many or how few. 

(v) Job or hobby isn't the issue. What I meant was people on discord have given up time VOLUNTARILY to help out SM. This takes me back to point 1 - you guys were blind sided by the positional changes that day.

EXERT PRESSURE: There's no doubt you have been the driving force behind positional changes for big 5 leagues. So when things like De Bruyne happens you should ask Steve and co why it happened specially when things like that you used to change certain positions. Someone said he played there 5 times out of 50. Exerting pressure here would be asking, 'on what basis De Bruyne got forward position?' 'If that's the case then you have been using data differently. So Steve (not your boss, noted) should give a manual what sticks and what doesnt'. That's what I mean by exerting pressure. 

It's the same for all. One stops having fun one stops playing SM. It's like the unwritten golden rule.  

6 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

I know that this is not the usual place, but I do not know where else to ask. Does anybody is having problems with concerns or know how to deal with them?
I mean, I always had them and dealt with them as neccessary, which is part of the game. But recently it is getting ridiculous to the point that I have almost a whole squad of 25 players with ratings ranging from 94 to 90(and the majority of them are between 90 and 91, so is not a squad full of +94) with concerns and most of them on level 2 or 3. It is a fairly balanced squad, the kind that I have had for years, but now I cannot control more the concerns...

I checked the rules again on how they compute the concerns to see if they have not changed, computed how many games a certain player had to play in order to decrease his concerns. He played more than the minimum neccessary and his concern grow regardless. I send bug tickets about this and they only say that there is no problem with the concerns...

My is based on assumption regarding your team but you might have got it wrong a bit. 

It doesn't have to be 94+ all the time. Your best 5 rated players expect to play 80 percent. If you have a squad of 25 with all ranging from 90-91 then they are all your 5 best rated players. All 25.

If you are out of even one domestic cup it does become a huge problem. 

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

See I don't mind being shot at if it's based on the argument.

(i) So if I understood correctly, let's say, there's 10 people on discord and if 6 votes approve changes happen right? So my "fool" comment is based on that. People here said that discord largely was baffled by De Bruyne's forward position. Which makes me believe, using logic, people on discord were not consulted. Which means there's other ways apart from discord? 

(vi) it's just me but that's not the point - how many or how few. 

(v) Job or hobby isn't the issue. What I meant was people on discord have given up time VOLUNTARILY to help out SM. This takes me back to point 1 - you guys were blind sided by the positional changes that day.

EXERT PRESSURE: There's no doubt you have been the driving force behind positional changes for big 5 leagues. So when things like De Bruyne happens you should ask Steve and co why it happened specially when things like that you used to change certain positions. Someone said he played there 5 times out of 50. That's what I mean by exerting pressure. 

It's the same for all. One stops having fun one stops playing SM. It's like the unwritten golden rule.  

(i) My point is that none of us on discord are actually deciding anything. We are not deciding positions by vote, we are not deciding ratings. The chat is a mix of people looking to see what review is next (like Kieran said), a lot of league experts who contribute to their league, and then a few who contribute overall. The voting I'm referring to is on Soccerwiki itself. I personally don't 'vote' on any changes there unless I'm reallyyyyyy bored.

(vi) yes but you said 'wrath of some of us'

(v) But aren't we always blind sided by position changes? The point of the Discord is really not for us to approve any of these individual position changes. Anyways it looks like there is a clear pattern right now (Ligue 1). There is no way of knowing how many of these changes are loaded in the database.

Hi, I have 27 M (Baumgartner + Jonathan David) (can sell Baku for 9.1 too and reach 36 M)

which players would you buy?

Vlasic 12M
Isak 14M
Schick 10 M
Pedro Goncalvez 12M
Ikone 12 M
Malcom 12 M
Dumfries 10 M
M. Cunha 10 M

Im thinking in Isak + Vlasic

Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My is based on assumption regarding your team but you might have got it wrong a bit. 

It doesn't have to be 94+ all the time. Your best 5 rated players expect to play 80 percent. If you have a squad of 25 with all ranging from 90-91 then they are all your 5 best rated players. All 25.

If you are out of even one domestic cup it does become a huge problem. 

Yeah, I know this rule. I forgot that without seeing this squad there could be this assumption. But this is not the case unfortunately. I have 4 players that are 93~94 and about 10 that are 92, but 3~4 of these 92 were 91 until the last review. But i already had problems with concerns before that... And the ratings are very diversified in positions. So, its not like only the attackers have the best rating.

1 hour ago, Lloydy105 said:

Terem Moffi + Jan Bieganski 😊

The best one Jonathan Rodriguez +22, best thing to come out of discord yet 😂

26 minutes ago, gbonello said:

Hi, I have 27 M (Baumgartner + Jonathan David) (can sell Baku for 9.1 too and reach 36 M)

which players would you buy?

Vlasic 12M
Isak 14M
Schick 10 M
Pedro Goncalvez 12M
Ikone 12 M
Malcom 12 M
Dumfries 10 M
M. Cunha 10 M

Im thinking in Isak + Vlasic

Thanks!

Vlasic, Pedro Goncalves + Isak

40 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Yeah, I know this rule. I forgot that without seeing this squad there could be this assumption. But this is not the case unfortunately. I have 4 players that are 93~94 and about 10 that are 92, but 3~4 of these 92 were 91 until the last review. But i already had problems with concerns before that... And the ratings are very diversified in positions. So, its not like only the attackers have the best rating.

So those 92s do fall under your best 5 rated players. 

There's this bug that always existed in SM and SM does nothing about it. You can have a player rated 90 for 9 months and as soon as the player reaches 91 SM calculates as though he has been 91 all along. There's no way dealing with this problem.