Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 7/15/2021 at 7:37 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Pedri

Marquinhos + Saka

I think the last Romanian review was in January but it does seem like they focus on Romania a lot.

Turkey is round the corner for sure along with the Championship and other lower leagues.

Any predictions or risers for the Turkish League? 😀

9 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys Serge Gnabry or Leroy Sane?

I have Leroy Sane and I was considering swapping him for Gnabry. Who has the higher ceiling? I ideally want a winger who can also play as a forward. 

So I can play Gnabry upfront partnered with Kane, Halaand and Mbappe.

For the wings I already have Salah, Bernardo Silva, Sancho and Foden. 

Many Thanks,

Amar

Gnabry

7 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Curtis Jones + Cherki or Pedri? 👀 

Pedri as much as I like the Duo has to be Pedri

4 hours ago, The punch said:

i sell robertson for saka + koundé ? i have gosen

Duo

1 hour ago, gbonello said:

Hi, I have 27 M (Baumgartner + Jonathan David) (can sell Baku for 9.1 too and reach 36 M)

which players would you buy?

Vlasic 12M
Isak 14M
Schick 10 M

Pedro Goncalvez 12M
Ikone 12 M
Malcom 12 M
Dumfries 10 M
M. Cunha 10 M

Im thinking in Isak + Vlasic

Thanks!

You must have known instinctively Gbonello, putting them at the top

14 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Any predictions or risers for the Turkish League? 😀

I haven’t really paid attention but I reckon Larin will rise to 86/7 and Ridvan Yilmaz from 76 to 80.

Apart from that @brocky64made a couple excellent spreadsheets of low rated players with a lot of minutes last season. Can’t remember which page that was on but it wasn’t that long ago he posted them.

52 minutes ago, Nameless said:

So those 92s do fall under your best 5 rated players. 

There's this bug that always existed in SM and SM does nothing about it. You can have a player rated 90 for 9 months and as soon as the player reaches 91 SM calculates as though he has been 91 all along. There's no way dealing with this problem. 

Yes, I assumed that way. The problem is that I played some of these 92's exactly the amount necessary for the criteria of the 5 highest players (i think that is 80% of the 12 games) and they still grew concerns, which was not supposed to happen.

5 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

I know that this is not the usual place, but I do not know where else to ask. Does anybody is having problems with concerns or know how to deal with them?
I mean, I always had them and dealt with them as neccessary, which is part of the game. But recently it is getting ridiculous to the point that I have almost a whole squad of 25 players with ratings ranging from 94 to 90(and the majority of them are between 90 and 91, so is not a squad full of +94) with concerns and most of them on level 2 or 3. It is a fairly balanced squad, the kind that I have had for years, but now I cannot control more the concerns...

I checked the rules again on how they compute the concerns to see if they have not changed, computed how many games a certain player had to play in order to decrease his concerns. He played more than the minimum neccessary and his concern grow regardless. I send bug tickets about this and they only say that there is no problem with the concerns...

I've been trying out a spreadsheet to track my appearances and manage concerns. The first point is that it's hard to match the quoted statistics with how many I think they've actually played. I think someone mentioned in here recently that the sub appearances in the brackets are also included in the first number outside the bracket.

The main advice I can give you is that with my stronger teams, generally only the first 11 is 90 and above. That way anyone 89 or below only has to play 40% of the turns. I might squeeze in an extra one or two players of higher rating but that's all and a cup run is very important.

This has eliminated most concerns. In one game world I still get plenty of low rated and even young players who develop concerns.

I don't have an answer to your 92 rated players getting concerns if you think they've played 80% of the time since you bought them.

13 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Yes, I assumed that way. The problem is that I played some of these 92's exactly the amount necessary for the criteria of the 5 highest players (i think that is 80% of the 12 games) and they still grew concerns, which was not supposed to happen.

It is 80% turns ,  which is not equal to games .

Example playing one as a starter in a cupgame on tuesday and as a starter in a league game on thursday means he has played 2 full games , but he has played in 1 turn only .

smfa matches dont count as players dont lose fitness , so the statistics on players are not something you should go by (squad statistics view counts smfa games too)

however I must say that the manual is very unclear in many different aspects of the concerns . They should definately rewrite it .

given how many bugreports they get from people who are not able to manage their players concerns , i do not understand why they have not yet rewritten the concerns part of the manual to make things more clear .

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Example playing one as a starter in a cupgame on tursday and as a starter in a league game on thursday means he has played 2 full games , but he has played in 1 turn only .

smfa matches dont count as players dont lose fitness , so the statistics on players are not something you should go by (squad statistics view counts smfa games too)

however I must say that the manual is very unclear in many different aspects of the concerns . They should definately rewrite it .

given how many bugreports they get from people who are not able to manage their players concerns , i do not understand why they have not yet rewritten the concerns part of the manual to make things more clear .

Not quite how it works.

"For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games"

Any game where fitness is lost, League, Cup, Shield, Community Shield, counts towards a game / 38. So, essentially the further you progress in the cups the easier concerns are to manage.

A slighlty riskier way to deal with concerns (but one I've had success with) is leaving out 1 or 2 players until level 3 (never level 4), and then just playing them every game, and then repeat with the other players who then lose out haha.

Substitutes are also massive because even coming on in the 75th counts as half of a game, so 3 subs a game can really help.

3 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

I've been trying out a spreadsheet to track my appearances and manage concerns. The first point is that it's hard to match the quoted statistics with how many I think they've actually played. I think someone mentioned in here recently that the sub appearances in the brackets are also included in the first number outside the bracket.

The main advice I can give you is that with my stronger teams, generally only the first 11 is 90 and above. That way anyone 89 or below only has to play 40% of the turns. I might squeeze in an extra one or two players of higher rating but that's all and a cup run is very important.

This has eliminated most concerns. In one game world I still get plenty of low rated and even young players who develop concerns.

I don't have an answer to your 92 rated players getting concerns if you think they've played 80% of the time since you bought them.

Yes, the sub appearances are counted in the number outside the brackets, but I already accounted that for. And about your advice, I think your policy (only the first 11 is 90+) is quite conservative. I usually can get around with around 20~25. That is why I'm trying to understand what is happening, because I have other teams with similar size and ratings range and as much sometimes 2~3 players grow concerns sometimes, but I usually can manage them reasonably well...

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Example playing one as a starter in a cupgame on tursday and as a starter in a league game on thursday means he has played 2 full games , but he has played in 1 turn only .

Actually if he starts at a cupgame and a league game it counts as two full games as long as it is a game that he loses fitness. So, you can use the statistics on players tab, as long as you don't count the smfa games or others that he does not lose fitness. And yes, they should fix some bugs that there are regarding concerns...

8 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Will anyone do ginter (91) Zakaria (91) & Nkunku (91) for Pedri? 
I have Pedri. depth in my game world is important and 3 of the 91 will slot into my first 11 hands down. Is this a good deal? As me personally I don’t see myself playing more than 3 years. 

Trio suits you more.

7 hours ago, gbonello said:

i'm undecided, Paquetá + Schick or Vlasic + Isak

Vlasic + Isak

7 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Shrewd signing for Rennes this! Interesting to see how he gets on in Ligue 1!

7EAEA375-EA8D-4B11-90FE-7373019B387A.jpeg

Scary prospect, Sulemana and Doku on each wing, two fantastic dribblers.

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

A manager has been asking my Gourna Douath/Pape Sarr.

1. Offered any 2 out of Salisu, Leite, Joao Jota, Lookman, Balikwisha.

or

2. Offered Simakan direct swap.

Any thoughts? 

Keep Gourna Duoath.

If he’s willing, I would swap Sarr for Simakan.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:01 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not in soccer manager.

Fifth and final list of talents:

Mylian Jimenez / PSV

Omari Hutchinson / Arsenal

Artem Sokolov / Chertanovo Moscow

Valentin Barco / Boca Juniors

Jakub Drozd / Banik Ostrava

Kevin Leone / Sampdoria

Samuel Mbangula / Anderlecht

Shola Shoretire / Manchester United

Mamin Sanyang / Bayern Munich

Joao Resende / Benfica

So there you have it, 50 young players to keep an eye on in the future and be sure to buy when they get added to SM.

Hope these lists were helpful and will help you guys get a leg up on your competition in which ever game worlds you participate in.

PS: If there are any other players you guys think I have missed I could do a separate list with all your recommendations 😊

There are so many young talented players out there at the minute it’s hard to scale it down to 50 

Valentin Barco (16) made his debut for Boca Juniors last night, report coming soon.

MUST BUY when added to SM!

SWIKI REPORT (17/07/21)

15 pages this morning with more of Turkey being reviewed.

Hoping not Kieran can take over tomorrow’s report as it’s my 30th birthday, which means in terms of SM my value will now start to decrease each month 😂

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Fatih Karagumruk - 10
Samsunspor - 2
Caykur Rizespor - 10
Kasimpasa SK - 4
Hatayspor - 9
Sivasspor - 8
Yeni Malatyaspor - 4
Goztepe SK - 9
Gaiziantep SK - 8
Antalyaspor - 4
Kayserispor - 8
Genclerbirligi - 2
Konyaspor - 7

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😊

7 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Actually if he starts at a cupgame and a league game it counts as two full games as long as it is a game that he loses fitness. So, you can use the statistics on players tab, as long as you don't count the smfa games or others that he does not lose fitness. And yes, they should fix some bugs that there are regarding concerns...

well , there have come so many before you on the forum regarding concerned players . Managers who keep track of their players stats and still end up with concerns . Yet they never seem to want to listen and stick to their own ideas of how the concerns work ?
using excel does not help when someone inputs the wrong numbers .

TURNS do not equal games played . any game where a player loses fitness CAN be a game where he earns a point towards the playpercentage that player needs .this is to say that the smfa games dont count . Playpercentage of 80% in a normal gameworld means he expects to play in 80% of the 38 turns and 80% of 38 is 30.4 . A player cant play .4 turns so this means he either needs to play in 30.5 turns , or to be safe 31 turns .

now regarding playing cup and leage in 1 turn , it is only so you can play more players , instead of playing a player twice (unless you sub him on twice which means he played a full turn too) . Doing so (playing a player twice) will only mean he played 1 TURN .

Cards and injuries do not count towards a turn that can be played . Not sure what the game thinks about a player who is not match fit since the manual does not say anything about this , but i would think that being not match fit still counts towards a missed turn .

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/07/21)

15 pages this morning with more of Turkey being reviewed.

Hoping not Kieran can take over tomorrow’s report as it’s my 30th birthday, which means in terms of SM my value will now start to decrease each month 😂

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Fatih Karagumruk - 10
Samsunspor - 2
Caykur Rizespor - 10
Kasimpasa SK - 4
Hatayspor - 9
Sivasspor - 8
Yeni Malatyaspor - 4
Goztepe SK - 9
Gaiziantep SK - 8
Antalyaspor - 4
Kayserispor - 8
Genclerbirligi - 2
Konyaspor - 7

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😊

Happy 30th old man.

25 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

well , there have come so many before you on the forum regarding concerned players . Managers who keep track of their players stats and still end up with concerns . Yet they never seem to want to listen and stick to their own ideas of how the concerns work ?
using excel does not help when someone inputs the wrong numbers .

TURNS do not equal games played . any game where a player loses fitness CAN be a game where he earns a point towards the playpercentage that player needs .this is to say that the smfa games dont count . Playpercentage of 80% in a normal gameworld means he expects to play in 80% of the 38 turns and 80% of 38 is 30.4 . A player cant play .4 turns so this means he either needs to play in 30.5 turns , or to be safe 31 turns .

now regarding playing cup and leage in 1 turn , it is only so you can play more players , instead of playing a player twice (unless you sub him on twice which means he played a full turn too) . Doing so (playing a player twice) will only mean he played 1 TURN .

Cards and injuries do not count towards a turn that can be played . Not sure what the game thinks about a player who is not match fit since the manual does not say anything about this , but i would think that being not match fit still counts towards a missed turn .

I just double checked and SM gave an example and in that example it says games not turns. 'If a player plays 2 out of 15 GAMES, it's less than 75%...would grow concern'.