Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

Since rises has been scattered is there a risk decreases will be scattered as well? Example players such as Pjanic will be reviewed 6months to 6 months or he will be at risk of another -1 randomly if say he doesn't start the first 6-10 matches of the new season?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I just double checked and SM gave an example and in that example it says games not turns. 'If a player plays 2 out of 15 GAMES, it's less than 75%...would grow concern'.

In the example they say "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . they are talking about a (non existing) gameworld with 38 games and 38 turns . Meaning only in that fictive example 1 game = 1 turn . So it is an extremely bad example they give which throws off many people . This is NOT a normal gameworld in their example as even when you lose your first rounds of the cup games you would have 40 games and 38 turns .
That's why I said before they should rewrite it , properly . Because many people now read what they want to read .

From the manual regarding the 75% "Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns"
TURNSssss guys , turns . not games . a game where a player loses fitness CAN contribute to a played turn .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another thing I have read before is that managers complain about a player getting a concern even though he is injured .

Well , in some cases this is possible .
For example sub any 90 or above player (who needs to play 65% or more) on in the first turn and let's assume he immediately picks up a 6 week injury in that very first match . On the 12th turn he will have developed a concern even though he is injured ! Because he only played in 0.5 turn which is 50% of turns (0.5 of total 1) over the first 12 turn period (only first turn counts because he was injured after that in the next 11) , while he needs 65%+ total .

If he would have started instead , then he would have played 100% of available turns and not develop concern .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

In the example they say "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . they are talking about a (non existing) gameworld with 38 games and 38 turns . Meaning only in that fictive example 1 game = 1 turn . So it is an extremely bad example they give which throws off many people . This is NOT a normal gameworld in their example as even when you lose your first rounds of the cup games you would have 40 games and 38 turns .
That's why I said before they should rewrite it , properly . Because many people now read what they want to read .

From the manual regarding the 75% "Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns"
TURNSssss guys , turns . not games . a game where a player loses fitness CAN contribute to a played turn .

 

Nah. Do not agree with this explanation of yours. The example clearly says GAMES but you have put turns in bracket. There's no bracket in the example. 

Second thing is it doesn't matter if the GW exists or not an example is given to give clear idea and that example does that. 

Anyway all in all I never had problems with concerns and when I do (very very rare) I seem to get it back down. I rotate players a lot. May be that's my secret but I never had concern problem so never dived into details. 

The only problem with concern that baffles me is when a 70 or 75 rated 'promising' player gets concern. I can't define promising and I always find out I have better 75-80 'promising' players without concern.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nah. Do not agree with this explanation of yours. The example clearly says GAMES but you have put turns in bracket. There's no bracket in the example. 

 

Let me quote you on that .

concerns.thumb.png.099e6679cd5c19bc2d03e0b74a6ee9b2.png

I marked it in red for you .

So now you too are amongst the people that read what they want to read .. just like I said before . You accused me of something which is for everyone to be seen . It sais and I literally quote again "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . It is a non existing , fictive example as I explained in my previous post .

You are clearly in denial .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Valentin Barco (16) product of the Boca Juniors youth academy and recently became the 4th youngster player to ever play for Boca Juniors.

5E7B4363-D8D2-4CB4-B133-EF8677802FE9.thumb.jpeg.fc6f2d5ef23e146d94c5ec607ceb1a67.jpeg

Barco is an attacking full back who looks to get forward at every opportunity making great overlapping runs, when in position he loves to run at the oppositions defence and has great delivery from wide positions.

Footage of his debut

He’s also a very intelligent player for someone so young, able to play in various roles and formations understanding the game very well.

Hopefully it shouldn’t be too long till he gets added to the database with him making his senior debut and playing for one of the biggest clubs in South America. MUST BUY!!

SM Rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:


well , there have come so many before you on the forum regarding concerned players . Managers who keep track of their players stats and still end up with concerns . Yet they never seem to want to listen and stick to their own ideas of how the concerns work ?
using excel does not help when someone inputs the wrong numbers .

TURNS do not equal games played . any game where a player loses fitness CAN be a game where he earns a point towards the playpercentage that player needs .this is to say that the smfa games dont count . Playpercentage of 80% in a normal gameworld means he expects to play in 80% of the 38 turns and 80% of 38 is 30.4 . A player cant play .4 turns so this means he either needs to play in 30.5 turns , or to be safe 31 turns .

now regarding playing cup and leage in 1 turn , it is only so you can play more players , instead of playing a player twice (unless you sub him on twice which means he played a full turn too) . Doing so (playing a player twice) will only mean he played 1 TURN .

Cards and injuries do not count towards a turn that can be played . Not sure what the game thinks about a player who is not match fit since the manual does not say anything about this , but i would think that being not match fit still counts towards a missed turn .

 

 

That's an interesting point. In my spreadsheet I simply look at the number of times they've played and compare it to the expected amount of turns. I hadn't thought about whether or not playing more than once in the same turn counts towards the total. Either way, it doesn't seem to be an issue. 

I know I'm being a little conservative by having a second team of 89s (it has completely eradicated concerns for me though) but I simply cannot see how Troianos77's 20-25 players rated over 90 will ever work in a world with concerns. 

Anyone else have success managing concerns with such a large strong squad?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

 

Let me quote you on that .

concerns.thumb.png.099e6679cd5c19bc2d03e0b74a6ee9b2.png

I market it in red for you .

So now you too are amongst the people that read what they want to read .. just like I said before . You accused me of something which is for everyone to be seen . It sais and I literally quote again "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . It is a non existing , fictive example as I explained in my previous post .

You are clearly in denial .

I'm afraid you're wrong in what you're saying and I have done many tests and consequently never had issues with concerns. 

It's worked out on games losing fitness / 12, 3 times a season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

 

Let me quote you on that .

concerns.thumb.png.099e6679cd5c19bc2d03e0b74a6ee9b2.png

I marked it in red for you .

So now you too are amongst the people that read what they want to read .. just like I said before . You accused me of something which is for everyone to be seen . It sais and I literally quote again "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . It is a non existing , fictive example as I explained in my previous post .

You are clearly in denial .

Dude what's wrong with you? When did I accuse you? And why am I in denial? 

I simply said I do not agree with your explanation. 

Seriously, I spoke simple English. 

You are the one accusing me of denial (for some reason) and then saying another person that he might have made mistake in his excel. 

You have taken this whole thing personally as if people are blaming you for concerns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Yes, I assumed that way. The problem is that I played some of these 92's exactly the amount necessary for the criteria of the 5 highest players (i think that is 80% of the 12 games) and they still grew concerns, which was not supposed to happen.

Dude all in all, I never had problems with concerns and I use games and not turns. 

The only time in recent past I had problem is when Grealish developed concern due to his rating jump which, as said, SM calculates has always been that rating. 

In the same GW I have Lautaro and Haaland and I play with only one forward and still no concern for either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any news at all about the so promised SM Worlds Update?? The respective thread is dead! Some time ago a respectful member here informed that they were "working on it"

The game urgently needs an update! And they informed that they would do it..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

In the example they say "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . they are talking about a (non existing) gameworld with 38 games and 38 turns . Meaning only in that fictive example 1 game = 1 turn . So it is an extremely bad example they give which throws off many people . This is NOT a normal gameworld in their example as even when you lose your first rounds of the cup games you would have 40 games and 38 turns .
That's why I said before they should rewrite it , properly . Because many people now read what they want to read .

From the manual regarding the 75% "Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns"
TURNSssss guys , turns . not games . a game where a player loses fitness CAN contribute to a played turn .

 

I think their example is good enough. From what I understood, "In a 38 turn Gameworld, Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in 75% of turns" means they need to play 9 matches in 12 turns. Cup games are a bonus which adds to the 'number of games played' and not to the ' number of games to be played'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Hisham said:

I think their example is good enough. From what I understood, "In a 38 turn Gameworld, Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in 75% of turns" means they need to play 9 matches in 12 turns. Cup games are a bonus which adds to the 'number of games played' and not to the ' number of games to be played'

Yes, that's my understanding too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

That's an interesting point. In my spreadsheet I simply look at the number of times they've played and compare it to the expected amount of turns. I hadn't thought about whether or not playing more than once in the same turn counts towards the total. Either way, it doesn't seem to be an issue. 

I know I'm being a little conservative by having a second team of 89s (it has completely eradicated concerns for me though) but I simply cannot see how Troianos77's 20-25 players rated over 90 will ever work in a world with concerns. 

Anyone else have success managing concerns with such a large strong squad?

in uncompetitive GW, I usually have 21 90+s (1 GK + 20 outfielders). I make sure all 92+s are starter though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

In the example they say "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns)" . they are talking about a (non existing) gameworld with 38 games and 38 turns . Meaning only in that fictive example 1 game = 1 turn . So it is an extremely bad example they give which throws off many people . This is NOT a normal gameworld in their example as even when you lose your first rounds of the cup games you would have 40 games and 38 turns .
That's why I said before they should rewrite it , properly . Because many people now read what they want to read .

From the manual regarding the 75% "Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns"
TURNSssss guys , turns . not games . a game where a player loses fitness CAN contribute to a played turn .

 

Yes, it is turns that they count the expected number of games played, but when they compare this to the number of games that they actually played they count other games. That is on their example "For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.".

 

2 hours ago, Hisham said:

I think their example is good enough. From what I understood, "In a 38 turn Gameworld, Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in 75% of turns" means they need to play 9 matches in 12 turns. Cup games are a bonus which adds to the 'number of games played' and not to the ' number of games to be played'

Yes that is what i was trying to say. I don't know if it was clear, so if not, I'm sorry.

 

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:


well , there have come so many before you on the forum regarding concerned players . Managers who keep track of their players stats and still end up with concerns . Yet they never seem to want to listen and stick to their own ideas of how the concerns work ?
using excel does not help when someone inputs the wrong numbers .

TURNS do not equal games played . any game where a player loses fitness CAN be a game where he earns a point towards the playpercentage that player needs .this is to say that the smfa games dont count . Playpercentage of 80% in a normal gameworld means he expects to play in 80% of the 38 turns and 80% of 38 is 30.4 . A player cant play .4 turns so this means he either needs to play in 30.5 turns , or to be safe 31 turns .

now regarding playing cup and leage in 1 turn , it is only so you can play more players , instead of playing a player twice (unless you sub him on twice which means he played a full turn too) . Doing so (playing a player twice) will only mean he played 1 TURN .

Cards and injuries do not count towards a turn that can be played . Not sure what the game thinks about a player who is not match fit since the manual does not say anything about this , but i would think that being not match fit still counts towards a missed turn .

 

 

Man, I don't know why you said that I "never seem to want to listen and stick to their own ideas", but if I made that impression I'm sorry. I was only saying that what people told me was already accounted for. I play this game for a while now(I know that most of you play as long or even more, so I'm no better than anyone here) and never had this problem with concerns.
Even more, I have more than one gameworld and this exact strategy that I'm saying have been working flawlessly for years. So, I was just saying that those things that people pointed out were probably not the problem. I don't want to cause any problems as this is a very respectable thread and I much enjoy the environment created here, so sorry for any bad problems/confusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/07/21)

15 pages this morning with more of Turkey being reviewed.

Hoping not Kieran can take over tomorrow’s report as it’s my 30th birthday, which means in terms of SM my value will now start to decrease each month 😂

Turkey 🇹🇷 

Fatih Karagumruk - 10
Samsunspor - 2
Caykur Rizespor - 10
Kasimpasa SK - 4
Hatayspor - 9
Sivasspor - 8
Yeni Malatyaspor - 4
Goztepe SK - 9
Gaiziantep SK - 8
Antalyaspor - 4
Kayserispor - 8
Genclerbirligi - 2
Konyaspor - 7

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😊

Happy birthday kieran!

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thank you, I’m a spring chicken compared to some of the guys on here and that’s not me being disrespectful 😂

Some :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ben C said:

Ocampos + Rabiot = Hermoso?

 

Which side and why?

Duo

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

my M barrow and Dzecko for ben white?

Only Dzecko would be a starter in this CGW

Duo

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

T marcao at galatasary +1 or +2 should be happening soon?

+1

41 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Pundit Claims Kalvin Phillips might leave Leeds U 😱

'Wow' - Pundit claims there may now be 'agreement in place' for Leeds 'superstar' to leave (msn.com)

Hope not even if it's 60 to £100million I wouldn't want him to leave...

Wouldn’t read too much into pundits, most talk rubbish.

27 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Happy birthday kieran!

Some :D

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...