Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Hi guys, long time lurker and beneficiary finally introducing myself. I figured it was time after I pipped Rahul to our FantasyEuros title by 4 points.

I'm wondering if Robin Le Normand has a chance of rising before he value drops in December, and what his rating ceiling is likely to be. And if Renato Tapia has 90+ potential, or whether Celta is his level. Apparently he looks good in their system but failed at Feyenoord.

And my contribution is Renan VICTOR who I haven't found in the thread when I searched.  19YO CB/LB, rated 75, 340k. TransferMarkt valuation of £6.3m and regularly starting for Palmeiras. Must buy!

15 minutes ago, FaustRPeggi said:

Hi guys, long time lurker and beneficiary finally introducing myself. I figured it was time after I pipped Rahul to our FantasyEuros title by 4 points.

I'm wondering if Robin Le Normand has a chance of rising before he value drops in December, and what his rating ceiling is likely to be. And if Renato Tapia has 90+ potential, or whether Celta is his level. Apparently he looks good in their system but failed at Feyenoord.

And my contribution is Renan VICTOR who I haven't found in the thread when I searched.  19YO CB/LB, rated 75, 340k. TransferMarkt valuation of £6.3m and regularly starting for Palmeiras. Must buy!

Ah it was you! Congrats mate :D 

Thinking of selling 2 defenders , and buying 2 others .

selling : 
-Balerdi (84)
-Aguerd (86)

buying :
-ezri Konsa (88)
-axel Tuanzebe (84)

For me it is dangerous to keep Aguerd since he gets no playtime in my squad and he is 25 years old . I might buy him back at a later time right before he gets a rise .
Ezro Konsa is higher rated and thus could be used for a cupgame some time .

Tuanzebe could get a transfer to Villa .

Both viable talents to invest in ?

I know Balerdi just got a transfer to OM , where he seems to get decent gametime . 
So maybe Balerdi I sell and rebuy ?

43 minutes ago, FaustRPeggi said:

Welcome mate 😁

I prefer Le Normand but a rise in the winter all depends on his and Sociedad’s performance.

22 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Good time to sell Kroos for Hakimi, considering age and SM rating drop? I have another mid that can take over.

Yeah that would be a great bit of business long term.

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Thinking of selling 2 defenders , and buying 2 others .

selling : 
-Balerdi (84)
-Aguerd (86)

buying :
-ezro Konsa (88)
-axel Tuanzebe (84)

For me it is dangerous to keep Aguerd since he gets no playtime in my squad and he is 25 years old . I might buy him back at a later time right before he gets a rise .
Ezro Konsa is higher rated and thus could be used for a cupgame some time .

Tuanzebe could get a transfer to Villa .

Both viable talents to invest in ?

I know Balerdi just got a transfer to OM , where he seems to get decent gametime . 
So maybe Balerdi I sell and rebuy ?

I would sell Aguerd for Konsa but leave buying Tuanzebe, even if he moves to Villa I would imagine he would be 3rd choice behind Mings and Konsa.

Thats my thoughts anyway.

On 7/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Result for Birthdays in June 2021

1101284858_BirthdayReduct1July2021.png.5fe424b1621d14c424ab97f92261bdbb.png

Almost £30m reduction. Demarai Gray might have been an error on my part in inputting a wrong Valuation of 7M instead of 6M. BUT SM as I remember sometimes inflate valuations to then reduce them later, something @topofthebilly has come across and I have noticed many times in the past too. That is why I am never predicting a certainty on these but use the word estimate. 

Anyway I hope this has been a help already but now u can buy any of the above at a bargain price that should stay the same for another 2 whole years.

Now the BIG5 Reviews are over again until December (BIG5 Winter Review) I will have hopefully just enough time to continue these estimates on a monthly basis. 

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st August 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

BirthdaysOddAug1.png.2d41d11e69631d8751e4f568b726929a.png

Yeah be careful with Jesper Karlsson he may go down again b4 they reduce him, like a SM double whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca

59 minutes ago, FaustRPeggi said:

Ah I forget to publish the winner. 

Thanks for coming forward, humbly.

Congratulations!

34 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would sell Aguerd for Konsa but leave buying Tuanzebe, even if he moves to Villa I would imagine he would be 3rd choice behind Mings and Konsa.

Thats my thoughts anyway.

Will buy Konsa , and then buy Igor Diveev instead of Tuanzebe . :)
Russian review right around the corner I hope .

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Been awhile but here I am again with a question I think I know the answer to!! LOL

Been offered Frenkie + Alphonso Davies AND 25m for VVD

I'd be a dummy to reject this wouldn't I? LOl

Yes 😂

11 hours ago, FaustRPeggi said:

Actually, I was the one in first place until the day before the final, so I'm the one who got overtaken at the last corner like a rookie. 😢

Anyway, well done for the final victory and welcome to the forum! :)

SWIKI REPORT (19/07/21)

Hi guys I’m back again with another swiki report, only a couple of pages this morning with all the edits below.

HNK Rijeka - 1
Botev Plovdiv - 1
CSKA Sofia - 1
River AC - 1
Watford - 2
Liverpool - 1
Celt Vigo - 1
CD Leganes - 1
Atletico Madrid - 1
FC Noah - 1
NK BSK Bijelo Brdo - 1
FC Botosani - 1
Shrewsbury Town - 1
HSK Zrinjski - 1
Jaguares de Córdoba - 1
Deportivo Pasto - 1
Hajduk Split - 1
Farul Constanta - 1
Dinamo Tbilisi - 1
Brondby IF - 1
Cerro Porteno - 1
Club Libertad - 1
River Plate - 1
Seattle Sounders - 1
RKC Waalwijk - 1
ADO Den Haag - 1
Almere City - 1
FC Utrecht - 1
Vitesse - 1
America de Cali - 1
FBC Melgar - 1
Club Cienciano - 1
Tokushima Vortis - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁 

19 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

With the Romania review currently underway, Stefan Baiaram (18) is a good cheap riser to purchase.

D6C6720F-7CD0-4AC9-A242-84E8522B89E3.thumb.jpeg.10406ad01cb95f55e5544239f7fff076.jpeg

31 games last season 1706 minutes played scoring 2 goals, rated 75 in game.

Prediction - 75 -> 80

Value - 340k

75 -> 78 this morning.

Not quite the rise I was thinking but jeez was he worth the buy, 340k to 2 million!

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Hello, I’m being bullied in a GW. All clubs writing awful things about me on the news feed. I don’t want to leave as I’m doing well and building something. But it’s not great for my for Heath anymore and getting me down. 

any suggestions or who I can report too? 

also every-time I bid, 8 clubs bid just to stop me getting any player. Everytime they do transfers, they get blocked. But nothing more seems to happen. 

You either cheated, have multi account or deal(s) of yours has been misunderstood. Cannot think of any other reasons for many managers to behave like that. 

...And (beep beep beep)...health vs a GW? You got your beep beep beep beep beep priorities right.

27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You either cheated, have multi account or deal(s) of yours has been misunderstood. Cannot think of any other reasons for many managers to behave like that. 

...And (beep beep beep)...health vs a GW? You got your beep beep beep beep beep priorities right.

Thanks. I think. 

SMFA kept rejecting deals for players between clubs and I mentioned I think there’s some dodgy deals going on

On 7/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Crystal Palace are making serious moves this summer for exciting young talents, next on the list Marc Guehi (21) let’s hope Patrick Vieira can get the best out of these players.

8990FEEA-5C50-4B71-954C-4D1855B80CD7.thumb.jpeg.d5bf510e5f0847c1be93038ef5a78f2b.jpeg

Chelsea have first refusal of any future move for Guehi and also a sell on clause.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.6 million

COMPLETED!

85BD4429-C788-4425-BF59-D8650C5E27BF.jpeg.e222ceaa959abddb851cd8dbf07d8049.jpeg

Marc Guehi (21) joins Crystal Palace for £18 million on a five year deal, he’s going to be a significant riser next season!

4 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Hello, I’m being bullied in a GW. All clubs writing awful things about me on the news feed. I don’t want to leave as I’m doing well and building something. But it’s not great for my for Heath anymore and getting me down. 

any suggestions or who I can report too? 

also every-time I bid, 8 clubs bid just to stop me getting any player. Everytime they do transfers, they get blocked. But nothing more seems to happen. 

We're not here to judge if it was your fault or theirs. But if you are being harassed and insulted, you can take a screenshot of the messages received and report it to: support@soccermanager.com.