Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

What are people's thought on Botman staying put at Lille when the team has gone/going through wholesome changes? 

Will he be able to replicate his performance?

Considering your answer above Badiashille (I noticed he was benched a good few times towards the end of the season) or Botman?

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

COMPLETED!

85BD4429-C788-4425-BF59-D8650C5E27BF.jpeg.e222ceaa959abddb851cd8dbf07d8049.jpeg

Marc Guehi (21) joins Crystal Palace for £18 million on a five year deal, he’s going to be a significant riser next season!

If the rumours are to be believed, Palace are also in talks with Manchester City for the young forward, Morgan Rogers who impressed on loan at Lincoln. 

2 hours ago, gbonello said:

Is Maradishvili and Maslov going to rise again soon?

Yes although Maslov has only played 5 games since his last rise on the 22nd of March so I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

What are people's thought on Botman staying put at Lille when the team has gone/going through wholesome changes? 

Will he be able to replicate his performance?

Considering your answer above Badiashille (I noticed he was benched a good few times towards the end of the season) or Botman?

He will still have the same partner in defence with Jose Fonte, but the whole teams performance will drop next season with the players that are leaving, so I predict a +1 at most, they won’t be fighting for a title again that’s for sure and I feel that’s the only way he will break the 90 barrier.

I could be wrong but that’s my opinion, I think they will struggle, also one of the best attributes of that Lille team was Galtier the manager, he’s left to go to Nice.

Probably Badiashile because I expect Monaco to be fighting for the title and he will only get better through experience.

1 hour ago, dgormand said:

If the rumours are to be believed, Palace are also in talks with Manchester City for the young forward, Morgan Rogers who impressed on loan at Lincoln. 

I like what they’re doing at Palace, just worried that Vieira won’t be the man to get the best out of that team.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

You either cheated, have multi account or deal(s) of yours has been misunderstood. Cannot think of any other reasons for many managers to behave like that. 

...And (beep beep beep)...health vs a GW? You got your beep beep beep beep beep priorities right.

something serioulsly wrong with this fella 🤐

On 7/18/2021 at 5:11 PM, PokerDaddy said:

Been awhile but here I am again with a question I think I know the answer to!! LOL

Been offered Frenkie + Alphonso Davies AND 25m for VVD

I'd be a dummy to reject this wouldn't I? LOl

Wouldn't say Dummy but it's a really good deal and the 25m is a bonus. 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, The Finisher said:

Good time to sell Kroos for Hakimi, considering age and SM rating drop? I have another mid that can take over.

Yes definitely get out now

On 7/19/2021 at 8:13 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Is it too early to get the ‘sack bruce’ banners out? 😂

Possibly but Newcastle could do worse than getting @Kieran_S91who I think knows more about football then Brucie and the chairman put together.

I might add it should be stipulated in Kieran's contract that he still has to do the Swiki Report  at 5AM  before leaving for work and give us "early inside info" on which "Must Buys"  he's going to transfer in each & every week! 👀💥🤑

We have more than a couple of Big Liverpool supporters on here? Is this true? Coutinho wouldn't be welcomed back or is it just the usual headline grabbing punditry?

'We don’t need him', 'He's washed' - Many LFC fans fume at journalist's fresh claim over 29 y/o (msn.com)

Varane deal creeps closer to fruition But Pogba?? :- Man Utd plotting huge display of intent over future of divisive midfielder (msn.com)

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

We have more than a couple of Big Liverpool supporters on here? Is this true? Coutinho wouldn't be welcomed back?

'We don’t need him', 'He's washed' - Many LFC fans fume at journalist's fresh claim over 29 y/o (msn.com)

I loathe those "articles" which just trawl twitter nonsense and repackage it as a "news story"

however, I'm not a fan of going back. liverpool pushed on after he left and not sure he would improve the team now. 

53 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Klostermann for 20M it's a good investment?

Thank you

Yeah why not

17 minutes ago, achimitom04 said:

Martin Zubimendi can be a 90+ player ? Not sure if i should keep or sell...

Not sure if he’s a 90+ player but I would keep him for next season, should rise again.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

We have more than a couple of Big Liverpool supporters on here? Is this true? Coutinho wouldn't be welcomed back or is it just the usual headline grabbing punditry?

Varane deal creeps closer to fruition But Pogba?? :- Man Utd plotting huge display of intent over future of divisive midfielder (msn.com)

Liverpool have moved on in so many ways since Coutinho has left. Bottom line he isn't the kind of player Klopp would be needing now. The style and current players just wouldn't work for Coutinho at all. He burn't his bridges so like Sterling he wouln't be welcome back anyways.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

0116B1D7-1C79-459B-9043-E681E7C8ECF8.png.94b262cd514a3f6d58bfcd4b5e4a27db.png

Standing at 5’7 Lewis is a small central midfielder who has a low centre of gravity with a wand of a left foot and has got the vision to complement his passing ability.

Bate has been knocking around the first team in the last 6 months and even made it on to the bench against Sheffield United last season.

I’m expecting big things from Bate in years to come and believe he’s got what it takes to make it at the very top. Another capable midfielder in a long line of English talents in that position.

Lewis has also played at International level for England’s u17 and u18s.

Chelsea have such a strong youth system with fellow Englishman coming through including, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwill, Jude Soonsup-Bell, Charlie Webster to name a few.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Lewis Bate (18) looking like he could be on his way to Leeds United, looking for a club that has a quick pathway to the first team and would be a great signing for the Yorkshire club!!

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Liverpool have moved on in so many ways since Coutinho has left. Bottom line he isn't the kind of player Klopp would be needing now. The style and current players just wouldn't work for Coutinho at all. He burn't his bridges so like Sterling he wouln't be welcome back anyways.

So how d you rate Jota? he seemed to be brilliant, then injured and then not so good. Will he return to his greatness? I ask as level 3 concerns at another club and I am thinking of making an offer

its that CGW with "that manager who will no doubt ask for wirtz and musiala and cash (but I wont do that) Just wondering how you rate his chances of retaining 91 and can he go higher?

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Lesley Ugochukwu (17) is part of the Rennes youth academy who seem to be brilliant at bringing central midfielders through with the likes of Eduardo Camavinga and Noah Francoise who is likely to feature in future years (another one to watch for)

A288760D-3C19-4D56-8A4E-01B3CCEA2769.jpeg.265e0fc76bd0053bc37a65e6f1b3d590.jpeg

Ugochukwu is a holding midfielder who has a strong physical presence to his game, he can also play as a box to box midfielder with tremendous natural fitness. Defenders have a hard time dealing with him because of his size and ability to brush of opponents when in contact situations.

On top of this he’s also very adapt technically, showing great vision and executing passes into the final third and through the different phases of play. All round very accomplished for his age and I believe he has a huge future in the game.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I wouldn't have him back at Liverpool! 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate (18) looking like he could be on his way to Leeds United, looking for a club that has a quick pathway to the first team and would be a great signing for the Yorkshire club!!

The last thing I heard was West Ham are more likely but we might be in 2nd place. Think he would go into the U21's if we got him.

I'm a little bit more hopeful of us getting  Nahitan Nandez as "someone" is out in Sardinia I think for a face to face with either the club or him, not sure which or both. He's an 89 on SM 😲.

Then again Leeds are in the queue for so many players and we can't afford to pay out for all of them obviously. Operating loss of £66m just reported for last 13months.

I like Noa Lang myself but that's gone quiet.

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I understand same with me and Jack Clarke (Tottenham bought him)

38 minutes ago, Dek said:

I wouldn't have him back at Liverpool! 

Yeah Dek like me for Clarke.

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The last thing I heard was West Ham are more likely but we might be in 2nd place. Think he would go into the U21's if we got him.

I'm a little bit more hopeful of us getting  Nahitan Nandez as "someone" is out in Sardinia I think for a face to face with either the club or him, not sure which or both. He's an 89 on SM 😲.

Then again Leeds are in the queue for so many players and we can't afford to pay out for all of them obviously. Operating loss of £66m just reported for last 13months.

I like Noa Lang myself but that's gone quiet.

I understand same with me and Jack Clarke (Tottenham bought him)

Yeah Dek like me for Clarke.

It’s between, Southampton, West Ham, Liverpool (unlikely, he wants a quick pathway to first team football) and Leeds.

Leeds the most intriguing with Bate recently following the entire squad on Instagram.

Lewis Bate is regarded a better prospect at his age than Billy Gilmour when he was 18.

Ill be watching this develop closely.

Leeds are linked with everyone though, you are correct 🤣

17 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s between, Southampton, West Ham, Liverpool (unlikely, he wants a quick pathway to first team football) and Leeds.

Leeds the most intriguing with Bate recently following the entire squad on Instagram.

Lewis Bate is regarded a better prospect at his age than Billy Gilmour when he was 18.

Ill be watching this develop closely.

Leeds are linked with everyone though, you are correct 🤣

Yes I can confirm that's the list & the instagram story I've heard too. Also I'm told Bate wants out because Gilmour is ahead of him at Chelsea.

Me too I'd like them all but just get one of them soon Leeds and make it 89 rated  Nahitan Nandez for me! That would make my day 😄