Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

2 MUST BUYS added to the SM database this morning:

Alex Luna (17) + Julian Rijkhoff (16)

Saw that a fair few youngsters had been added today and was about to ask if any were worth picking up, already beat me to it thanks Kieran 😉

Happy birthday btw!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Moise Kean or Rodrygo?

Rodrygo

1 hour ago, boasnoites said:

Hi guys, thinking about selling Martial to get Vinicius, since it looks like Martial's future at Utd is uncertain. Opinions? 

Vinny Jr

28 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

shame too see these guys go, but i respect them for putting their careers in their own hands, we've wasted way too many talents over the years just sending them on loans that never made sense

I would take a few of these guys at Newcastle 😁

10 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Saw that a fair few youngsters had been added today and was about to ask if any were worth picking up, already beat me to it thanks Kieran 😉

Happy birthday btw!

My eyes didn’t see Antoni Milambo (16) he’s a MUST BUY too lol, he’s been training with Feyenoord’s first team in pre season and has potential to feature in the Eredivise.

Thank you Toby, you have now overtaken Vinny for the latest overdue happy birthday message 😉😂

*out of reactions, will thank you later’ 😊

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

If u have the chance of either then great, Alaba 

I'm still keeping Rodrygo myself but sold Moise K some time ago

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Rodrygo

Vinny Jr

I would take a few of these guys at Newcastle 😁

My eyes didn’t see Antoni Milambo (16) he’s a MUST BUY too lol, he’s been training with Feyenoord’s first team in pre season and has potential to feature in the Eredivise.

Thank you Toby, you have now overtaken Vinny for the latest overdue happy birthday message 😉😂

*out of reactions, will thank you later’ 😊

Even with the risk (very very likely) Rodrygo will go unregistered with RM since they already have Militao, Junior and Bale?

Bale becomes non-EU from 21-22 season I think. 

57 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Even with the risk (very very likely) Rodrygo will go unregistered with RM since they already have Militao, Junior and Bale?

Bale becomes non-EU from 21-22 season I think. 

Yeah, for me this is more of a case of Martial looking uninterested at United. Im hoping Real Madrid can work something out with the non-EU players.

————————————-

On the transfer front, Bryan Gil is moving to Spurs and Erik Lamela going the other way to Sevilla. Really looking forward to seeing one of the top Spanish youngsters in the Premier League.

Anyone aware of the cutoff time for transfers being completed on gamedays? This is something I’ve always been intrigued by, keeping a player for the game but for the transfer to be completed as soon after the game as possible. Is there a time prior to kickoff/amount of hours before kickoff where the player isn’t guaranteed to leave or a player who’s been accepted won’t join? 
Thanks in advance 🙂

30 minutes ago, Lloydy105 said:

Anyone aware of the cutoff time for transfers being completed on gamedays? This is something I’ve always been intrigued by, keeping a player for the game but for the transfer to be completed as soon after the game as possible. Is there a time prior to kickoff/amount of hours before kickoff where the player isn’t guaranteed to leave or a player who’s been accepted won’t join? 
Thanks in advance 🙂

I usually accept bids of players who I want to sell when external makes an offer on other players to be on the safe side. 

I fell victim to other strategy where I accepted an external bid "with great timing" whereby the player would play his final game. And voila the transfer got completed in 6 hours. That's 1 hour before kickoff.

Anything between the external offers and 6 hours prior will be completed at the same (12:14 am to 12:34am UK time if I am accurate). Hence, some takes 7, 8, 10 and 14 hours to complete.

10 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

I hope the story's and rumours about gyffy Sigurdsson aren't true 

Yes he's innocent til fully proven guilty. Understand Everton have suspended him, which is automatic and not in the slightest a sign of guilt. I hope justice one way or the other will be rightly served.

https://global247news.com/2021/07/19/gylfi-sigurdsson-arrested-on-suspicion-of-child-sex-offences/ 

17 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes he's innocent til fully proven guilty. Understand Everton have suspended him, which is automatic and not in the slightest a sign of guilt. I hope justice one way or the other will be rightly served.

https://global247news.com/2021/07/19/gylfi-sigurdsson-arrested-on-suspicion-of-child-sex-offences/ 

He's innocent until proven Gylfi

16 hours ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

Andy Robertson or David Alaba? It certainly sounds like your in a CGW, especially if your able to pull either one of these two. 😀 Looking for a left-back.

Thanks! 😁

David Alaba. Obviously due to his versatility and being a 94 rated, rather than a 93 rated player (as Kieran mentioned). I reckon if David Alaba eats/trains right then he could possibly last as long at the highest level of football.

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Jota worth swapping my players like two from Rensch, vranckx, simakan p sarr, eze, benrahma , T Marcao, or p Gueye,and max cash for? Possibly. 

I am trying to keep Zubimendi, fofana, wirtz, musiala, greenwood but am sure he will want one of those (I would also want one/two from those). 

May be you could offer the bold trio and half max cash for Diogo Jota.

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Moise Kean or Rodrygo? Rodrygo for sure.  

Unfortunately Goes Rodrygo didn't play enough last season for us to measure his season fairly. Yet when he did play he was one of RM's best performing player - before his long lay off. 

7 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Hi guys, thinking about selling Martial to get Vinicius, since it looks like Martial's future at Utd is uncertain. Opinions? I'm not sure. He (Anthony) might implode at a different club.  Martial certainly has more ability than Vinicius Junior. In my view Vinicius has cut a dissapointing figure thus far at RM. 

27 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

He's innocent until proven Gylfi

😀

It just had to come from a Liverpool supporter, didn't it. 

2 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Tapsoba or Abdou Diallo?

McKennie or Haidara?

Tapsoba I just think has the higher ceiling. Strong, nice passer and comfortable at left CB so think he gets a move at some point. Just undergone surgery and will miss start of the season so will have to see how he returns from the injury but I much prefer him to Diallo.

Excited to see what Allegri does with McKennie - seems to allude in his recent interviews to using him similarly to how he used Vidal during his last Juve tenure. 

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Further Transfer Rumours and Speculations:-

Barca offer both Griezmann and Umtiti (he has a dodgy injury concern tho) for Pogba.

Varane to accept ManU offer

Tielemans transfer option to Liverpool looking as if Leicester will fight very hard to keep him. 2 years left on contract.

Liverpool's  Grujic to Porto 10.5m imminent now Done!

Kalvin Philips or Florian Neuhaus to take Jordan Henderson's place

I can't see Liverpool signing Tielemans, because of his price tag. We aren't going to pay £50-60m for him.

I don't think Jordan Henderson will be leaving this summer, as he has 2 years left on his contract. Kalvin Philips would be too expensive, due to his performances in the Euros. Neuhaus I have no idea, that talked seemed to have died down.

9 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Tapsoba or Abdou Diallo?

McKennie or Haidara?

Tapsoba

Mckennie

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Mirror story linking Kamara to a Newcastle transfer.  He'd be an excellent addition, especially for the price indicated, which seems low.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-eye-15million-boubacar-kamara-24504984

Would be an excellent signing for us, not so great from an SM perspective.

SWIKI REPORT (21/07/21)

Not sure which league is next but 11 pages this morning. Some transfer news at the bottom and a few edits from the Greek league.

Greece 🇬🇷 

Olympiacos - 4
PAOK - 5
AEK Athens - 10
Panathinaikos - 6
Aris Thessaloniki - 8

TRANSFER NEWS

Chris Fuhrich - Stuttgart
Albert Sambi Lokonga - Arsenal
Marko Grujic - Porto
Steven Berghuis - Ajax
Marc Guehi - Crystal Palace

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 9/26/2020 at 9:58 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Omari Hutchinson

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

E635EADF-261A-4F46-A76C-666EE2CE7D86.jpeg.c12cd14e9c0e87e9fbf9c2f0139a08f2.jpeg

Another product of the Arsenal academy, Omari along with Charlie Patino could play a big role in Arsenal’s midfield in years to come.

Hutchinson, a skilful attacking midfielder who is good in 1v1 situations and has the ability to spot a pass. He’s a very agile player with his small stature being able to turn defenders quickly with his low centre of gravity.

Clearly very talented at 12 years old too. Video below.

Omari has also played for England at youth level and with his first week with the team he managed to provide 4 assists in 3 games.

He grew into his first week with England, providing 1 assist in his 2nd game against Sweden and then provided 3 assists in a 4-0 win over Ukraine in the final game.

Another player currently not in SM but I will update when he does.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 9/24/2020 at 5:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

James Balagizi

Age - 17

Club - Liverpool

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

2246F590-7268-4030-85E1-EE7777B0CEA4.thumb.jpeg.d3a2e9b0299bc07db75ee1a60e4096f2.jpeg

Known as one of the best midfielders born in 2003 James Balagizi is tipped to have a great future.

Liverpool managed to snap up Balagizi from their title challengers Manchester City five years ago, James’ parents decided this move be best for the player because they thought he would have a better chance progressing through the system at Melwood.

Balagizi is a midfielder who has great control and is not afraid to beat his man, he’s a tall midfielder with great physical attributes, I don’t think he would need to improve his physicality before entering at senior level.

Although some way off being selected for the first team he is classed as one of Liverpool’s greatest prospect for the future and hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams.

Balagizi is certainly a player to watch out for and a MUST BUY when he’s added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 12/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Layton Stewart

Age - 18

Club - Liverpool

Position - ST

Nationality - England

C8DF0DB6-38DD-4C9B-A20A-AB2CBE3E2C63.jpeg.fc375e4d6784fd1ac1dc4d33fdc637e4.jpeg

Another talent coming out of Melwood is Layton Stewart who has been putting in some impressive displays for Liverpool’s u18s.

Playing in the same team as James Balagizi another player I have mentioned. Layton is a fast striker who is incredibly accurate in front of goal, he likes to sit on the last man and beat the offside trap before sliding the ball past the goalkeeper. He is also very competent in the build up play contributing with nice touches.

Stewart has already been in and around the first team training with them at Melwood and also managed to make the bench last December when the first team was in Qatar for the World Club Champs.

Very interesting player to keep an eye on, this campaign he’s scored 10 goals in 7 appearances at u18 something that hasn’t gone unnoticed with Jurgen Klopp.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 7/14/2021 at 3:35 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie Setford

Age - 17

Club - Ajax

Position - GK

Nationality - England

E96B4409-66A5-47D0-ACCB-857646AFE272.thumb.jpeg.0d364dda40effa496f4a8c311983cfe1.jpeg

Charlie Setford is a player with both Dutch and English roots but pledged his allegiance to England last year, he’s been at the Ajax academy since the age of 7 and has been tipped to have a huge future in the game.

Recent interview

Good reflexes, distribution and handling are all main features in Setford’s play and he’s been rewarded for his good form this year with an appearance on the bench for Jong Ajax in the second tier of Dutch football.

a MUST BUY when added to SM

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 7/7/2021 at 1:31 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Tommaso Baldanzi (18) is a product of the Empoli youth academy, last season for the u19’s Tommaso scored 13 goals and created 10 assists in 28 games, he also made his first team debut in the Copa Italia against Benevento.

1E451D9D-BCA8-444C-BFCB-80912E86344B.jpeg.6b01902d671c60999327c799f475eab2.jpeg

Baldanzi is another attacking midfielder I’m bringing to you with similar traits to Guler, he likes to free roam in an advanced playmaker role, finding pockets of space in between the lines.

He also has high levels of technical and creativeness with excellent balance, coordination and a great turn of pace. He’s a great dribbler of the ball with his close control while running at speed. I would say his main weakness is physical strength which he should develop more as he gets older.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

So many players added this morning, some MUST BUYS others worth investing in:

MUST BUY

Omari Hutchinson, James Balagizi, Charlie Setford, Tommaso Baldanzi.

Worth investment

Layton Stewart

On 7/19/2021 at 4:20 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate (18) looking like he could be on his way to Leeds United, looking for a club that has a quick pathway to the first team and would be a great signing for the Yorkshire club!!

Transfer update/Chelsea youngsters.

Lewis Bate to Leeds United 🤝

Chelsea have agreed a fee with Leeds United, medical and contract signing is schedule for tonight. Should be a Leeds United player this time tomorrow.

Great move and one where I believe he will start in the u23’s and should make his senior debut this upcoming season. Leeds have a real gem of a midfielder on their hands.

Also latest news with Myles Peart-Harris who looks to be on his way to Brentford @Rahul Wmentioned this yesterday.

And Tino Livramento could be on his way to Brighton & Hove Albion, although this could change but the word is his path leads to the south coast of England.

Dynel Simeu still expected to join another Premier League team this week.

TA