Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

So many players added this morning, some MUST BUYS others worth investing in:

MUST BUY

Omari Hutchinson, James Balagizi, Charlie Setford, Tommaso Baldanzi.

Worth investment

Layton Stewart

Database is on fire these days 🔥

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

How long will it take  for Liam Delap to reach a playable rating in SM terms? 

City pursuing a striker doesn't bode well for him.

Sell or keep?

First question, I have no clue. If he has to wait he has to wait, Phil Foden has turned out a pretty decent player at the start of his career and I hold Delap to a similar standard.

Keep all day long, if you sell you might never get him back which you will regret in 4/5 years. That’s if you’re still playing this game after the 654735 time SM promised an update.

18 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Tapsoba or Abdou Diallo?

McKennie or Haidara?

Tapsoba

McKennie

7 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

hermoso or kimpempe ?

Thank you.

Her!

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hmmm my greenwood and cash for Jota?

Keep Greenwood and send the Cash to me Please and Thank You!

13 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The Sunday Times giving list, what a guy Marcus Rashford is 👏

676D24FB-82A8-469B-A87B-EE94808F3F76.thumb.jpeg.73acd92aa1fea74001db043d0fcab3ae.jpeg

Well done Rashy & U gave the Government a good going over for the kids school meals too. Brilliant particularly as giving 125% of his wealth would mean he's Maxed out all his Credit Cards and gone on Benefits himself. More likely his Yearly salary?

Good to see Jordan Henderson and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour too. 

Sir Chris Hohn proves the point re "Wealth" as he is worth almost 6 billion dollars for mainly managing his own hedge fund. Still £314.3M is no Taxi Tip.

Ahhh wish I could be that generous I'd give it to SM in a hostile takeover bid and then I 'd throw out all the cheats!

We would have @Rahul W @Kieran_S91 @gyanthecat @thorgan lesar @TMCosta starting at 5AM on the dot as the SM Review panel . Objective to be twice as fast & twice as accurate and even I would pop-in just before Noon with my spreadsheet shortly before I went to a nice Lunch.

😇Ahh "Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree"... 😂

Transfer Talking Points:-

Fee agreed for Lewis Bate with Leeds United. He should sign contract tonight after passing medical. £1.5Million fee but add on's as well.

Brighton look best placed to get Tino Livramento

ManU not going to sign Saul Niguez it's reported

Tammy Abraham cold shouldered by Tuchel and basically told to leave but surely they won't let him go to Arsenal or West Ham?? They want £40million but Loan deal initially.

Real shame if U ask me, done really well for Chelsea as far as I can see.

1 hour ago, WolfTargaryen said:

my casemiro for hakimi ? 

Hakimi

15 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Amine Gouiri (Nice) 

or

Santos Anthony (ajax)

Also keep or sell both

Lucas Tuta 

Alexis Claude Maurice 

Gouiri

Keep Tuta for now and sell Claude Maurice

3 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Southampton set to sign young Chelsea CB Dynel Simeu on a free transfer after turning down a new deal with Chelsea. He's not on the DB yet. Anyone know anything about him?

Solid young CB, just about to mention this. I’ve been following 4 chelsea youngsters who look to be on the move this summer.

So far…

Lewis Bate - Leeds United (should be completed tonight)

Dynel Simeu - Southampton (fee agreed) don’t believe it’s a free transfer.

Valentino Livramento - Brighton?

Myles Peart-Harris - Brentford?

On 7/14/2021 at 1:57 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dynel Simeu (19) snubs 2 year deal and will sign for another Premier League club next week, solid centre back who’s represented England at youth level.

As mentioned last week (above) Dynel Simeu joins another premier league club this week which is Southampton.

069B48A3-733E-48D7-B689-3910640EA03F.thumb.png.22dc02c06cd62b22750abe95f04d104f.png

TBH I would be ok with us selling Vestergaard now. We can use the money to invest in other parts of the squad. Salisu, after multiple injury/illness setbacks, is finally ready to show the PL how good he is (he showed it briefly last season). 

42 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

TBH I would be ok with us selling Vestergaard now. We can use the money to invest in other parts of the squad. Salisu, after multiple injury/illness setbacks, is finally ready to show the PL how good he is (he showed it briefly last season). 

I hope you qualify for Europe as that would put Ings in an interesting position. Would show if he wanted Europe or simply to play for a "big name" team. (If he stays with you until the end of the season)

43 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I hope you qualify for Europe as that would put Ings in an interesting position. Would show if he wanted Europe or simply to play for a "big name" team. (If he stays with you until the end of the season)

I just don't know what to expect from Saints this season. I said before the start of last season we were a team to watch out for and for the first half of the season they proved me right - we carried on our form from when football restarted last June. But then we fell away alarmingly. I don't think we'll qualify for Europe but top 10 is certainly achievable for us - particularly if we keep Ings. 

Here's one for you. I'm in a CGW where 89+ players rarely come up. So I snapped up a couple recently when I had the chance but now I've got too many 'defenders' which will lead to concerns. I play four at the back. Who should I sell?

Doherty, Gaspar, Danilo, Hinteregger, Tapia, Grillitsch, J Brooks, GM Ferrari, Lainer, Maehle

25 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

I just don't know what to expect from Saints this season. I said before the start of last season we were a team to watch out for and for the first half of the season they proved me right - we carried on our form from when football restarted last June. But then we fell away alarmingly. I don't think we'll qualify for Europe but top 10 is certainly achievable for us - particularly if we keep Ings. 

I remember the start of the season well, my wife is a Saint and having lived in Eastleigh for quite a few years until recntly, I "adopted" them as my team when the Wombles were too far away to go and see. Many a great game at the Dell, Micky Channon wheeling away, Matt le tiz doing amazing things. And nowadays looking at the team you could have had if well Liverpool hadnt bought most of them!

On 7/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, Ben-SCFC. said:

Tapsoba or Abdou Diallo?

Tapsoba. Because he is younger and was the better performing player last season. Surely he'll get a move to a stronger club in the future (and a long due rise). 

McKennie or Haidara? Haidara is an underrated player (i don't mean in his rating).  

However, Weston Mckennie could improve (further) as a midfielder under Allegri next season. 

On 7/21/2021 at 5:47 AM, ryan giggs said:

hermoso or kimpempe ?

Thank you.

I choose M. Hermoso because we all expect P. Kimpembe to get much less game-time next season which means he will have less of an impact on PSGs season outcome.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:21 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hmmm my greenwood and cash for Jota? Nope. 

If Mason explodes next season, you'll regret it!

Mason Greenwood has already showed us his immense talent time and time again last season. What I really like about him is his confidence in front of goal at such a young age, plus his ability to shoot with either foot.  

23 hours ago, Nameless said:

How long will it take  for Liam Delap to reach a playable rating in SM terms? Only Pep knows. 😀

City pursuing a striker doesn't bode well for him. IMO a loan move away to a good Championship side (he's linked to several) would do his talent a world of good. Given that he's stipulated to play a large portion of minutes and not be left to rot on the subs bench if he doesn't hit the ground running from the kick off. 

Sell or keep? Keep. Be patient with him. 

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

Who out of Mancini, Hateboer and Militao has the most potential of a +1 in them? Not sure (atm).

Although this is how i would rank them in terms of best defensor = Mancini, Hateboer, Militao - this is based on their influence on their team last season. 

Christensen is also an option.

Christensen = will cost less, had a great Euro 2020 and has the potential to go up in rating as well - happen he gets enough gametime and plays well enough at Chelsea.

As a player of Chelsea he's a player for the best club out of the 4 defensors as well. 

18 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

my casemiro for hakimi ? May be.

If your team really needs the addition of a versatile (high-rated) wing back then certainly do the swap - so as long losing CC doesn't leave you weakened in the middle tooooo much. 

P.S. My responses tend to get frozen out (can't save them) for a few hours. Kev has done all he can to help. Oh well, i'll just have to (get use to) refreshing every few hours and hope they go through. 🙂