Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

13 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

when does he see the bank balance? and is it managed team by a human or unmanaged computer team that he can see the balance of

He just messaged me saying, 'isn't this your bank balance' and said exactly how much I have. 

7 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

From ndombele, kessie, rubens neves and tielemans who would you pick (at most 2)?

Kessie + Tielemans

2 hours ago, St3p Ov3r said:

Hi guys, can someone help with the following:

I can only afford to one: Musa Barrow, Dwight McNeil or Justin Kluivert, all 88 rated.

Musa Barrow

53 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Thanks @Kieran_S91

Another question 

Keep or sell 

Abdallah Sima

Tiago Djalo  

Oscar Mingueza

Nuno Mendes

I’d keep all 4

SWIKI REPORT (22/07/21)

Nothing much to report this morning apart from transfer edits and a lot of position changes for the Bundesliga

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

Bayern Munich - 2
Vfl Wolfsburg - 7
VfB Stuttgart - 7
Hoffenheim - 4
Borussia Monchengladbach - 9
1.FSV Mainz 05 - 5
1.FC Koln - 4
FC. Union Berlin - 3
RB Leipzig - 3
Dortmund - 2
Eintracht Frankfurt - 6
SC Freiburg - 4

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship/League 1)

Sheffield Wednesday - 8
Birmingham City - 8
Barnsley - 6

TRANSFER NEWS

Andros Townsend - Everton
Andy Pelmard - Basel (Loan)
Justin Kluivert - Nice (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (22/07/21)

Nothing much to report this morning apart from transfer edits and a lot of position changes for the Bundesliga

Germany 🇩🇪 (Bundesliga)

Bayern Munich - 2
Vfl Wolfsburg - 7
VfB Stuttgart - 7
Hoffenheim - 4
Borussia Monchengladbach - 9
1.FSV Mainz 05 - 5
1.FC Koln - 4
FC. Union Berlin - 3
RB Leipzig - 3
Dortmund - 2
Eintracht Frankfurt - 6
SC Freiburg - 4

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship/League 1)

Sheffield Wednesday - 8
Birmingham City - 8
Barnsley - 6

TRANSFER NEWS

Andros Townsend - Everton
Andy Pelmard - Basel (Loan)
Justin Kluivert - Nice (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Yeah most of that were my edits, I was tidying up the second teams of those leagues.

On 7/19/2021 at 4:20 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate (18) looking like he could be on his way to Leeds United, looking for a club that has a quick pathway to the first team and would be a great signing for the Yorkshire club!!

As mentioned on Monday, Leeds United the likely destination. Confirmed this morning, Lewis Bate (18) moves to Leeds United for a fee around 1.5 million

C2C84D56-EED9-48E3-8686-58E3F7891DAC.jpeg.b7aeb1e3157f55030c551742d7127607.jpeg

Excellent signing for Leeds United!

8 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

As mentioned on Monday, Leeds United the likely destination. Confirmed this morning, Lewis Bate (18) moves to Leeds United for a fee around 1.5 million

C2C84D56-EED9-48E3-8686-58E3F7891DAC.jpeg.b7aeb1e3157f55030c551742d7127607.jpeg

Excellent signing for Leeds United!

Excellent move from him too, an education under Bielsa who likes to involve the U23s in training. If he's good he'll get opportunities. Back-up for Phillips?

2 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Excellent move from him too, an education under Bielsa who likes to involve the U23s in training. If he's good he'll get opportunities. Back-up for Phillips?

Yeah, I think we will see him make his senior debut this season. I said this to TMCosta on discord the other day.

I think there would of been guarantees of first team football in the near future too, no point swapping Chelsea u23s for Leeds u23s (could of just gone out on loan if that was the case)

On 9/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Lewis Bate

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

0116B1D7-1C79-459B-9043-E681E7C8ECF8.png.94b262cd514a3f6d58bfcd4b5e4a27db.png

Standing at 5’7 Lewis is a small central midfielder who has a low centre of gravity with a wand of a left foot and has got the vision to complement his passing ability.

Bate has been knocking around the first team in the last 6 months and even made it on to the bench against Sheffield United last season.

I’m expecting big things from Bate in years to come and believe he’s got what it takes to make it at the very top. Another capable midfielder in a long line of English talents in that position.

Lewis has also played at International level for England’s u17 and u18s.

Chelsea have such a strong youth system with fellow Englishman coming through including, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwill, Jude Soonsup-Bell, Charlie Webster to name a few.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Little bit of information on Lewis Bate (18) a report I did above from back in September (almost a year ago)

Diminutive figure who plays as a deep lying midfield playmaker, excellent at starting off attacks switching balls to either flank, also has the vision and capabilities to breakthrough the lines of the midfield or defence with his passing ability.

2 hours ago, mister keegan said:

I have Depay.
Memphis DEPAY of £15,640,000 plus Lukas KLOSTERMANN and Dušan VLAHOVIĆ .

I need a bigger squad is this a good deal?
Will depay ever get 93 at barcelona?

If I'm reading this right, Depay or Klostermann + Vlahovic + 15m?

Duo and cash easy. Yes Depay might have a flying start to life at Barca and get 93. But Klostermann's versatility is great, he's a solid 91, could maybe get 92 if he's outstanding at Leipzig. Vlahovic looks to be one of the brightest young strikers in Italy, should rise further this season. With 15m you can buy a cheap 90 rated player to further boost squad numbers

Without knowing the competitiveness of the GW or the specific needs of your squad, I'd say it's a solid deal.

4 hours ago, mister keegan said:

I have Depay.

Duo

2 hours ago, gbonello said:

Only +1 to Destanoglu 🤨☹️

What about Kerem Akturkoglu, surely a rise tomorrow. Been given the number 7 shirt this season for Galatasaray off the back of last season where he scored 6 goals in 800+ minutes.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

youssouf Badji....sell or keep? he is young but seems to be "stalling" in his development.

thanks

Keep unless there are better talents available.

7 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What about Kerem Akturkoglu, surely a rise tomorrow. Been given the number 7 shirt this season for Galatasaray off the back of last season where he scored 6 goals in 800+ minutes.

Yes, excelent tournament to Kerem, he deserve 80 or more

21 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

my casemiro for hakimi

Hakimi 92 for the future or Casemiro 94 for now! I myself like the future, maybe cos I'm running out of it.😱

20 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Amine Gouiri (Nice) 

or

Santos Anthony (ajax)

Also keep or sell both

Lucas Tuta

Alexis Claude Maurice 

I'm surer about Gouiri & Tuta than I am about Selling Claude Maurice or Holding. 50/50 on him I'd wait, he's only 23 but injured since May. Expected to be fit by 4th of August. So i'd see how he does early season. 

If U can't wait Ok sell.

19 hours ago, SaintTW said:

TBH I would be ok with us selling Vestergaard now. We can use the money to invest in other parts of the squad. Salisu, after multiple injury/illness setbacks, is finally ready to show the PL how good he is (he showed it briefly last season). 

Salisu has always impressed me on the few occasions I watched him last season. I have him and holding to see if he gets more games in.

10 hours ago, St3p Ov3r said:

Hi guys, can someone help with the following:

I can only afford to one: Musa Barrow, Dwight McNeil or Justin Kluivert, all 88 rated.

Kluivert seems all hype (His father etc) but loaned out and haven't seen that spark or explosion from him yet.

Dwight only if he went to a big club and did well this coming season.

Musa had a really good season at Bologna, almost 3000mins and 8G+8A stand out atm

4 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Yes or not neccesarily just backup for Kalvin! Looks to have the skill & determination to do really well and Bielsa will improve him as he does almost everybody he trains & coaches. 

4 hours ago, mister keegan said:

I have Depay.

That is the question but right now the Duo looks better to me.

Could easily be a flop, he's not a "spring chicken" and assessing what he's done so far, not quite a Super Glactico until he shows he's a better player playing with better players. 

@Kieran_S91 Sorry thought I was editing my post b4 I saw it wasn't my post

12 players Chelsea could sell to get Haaland:-

The 12 players Chelsea could sell this summer that will save them more than £1m every week (msn.com)

Lewis bate and Contract signing also Any nearer on Bielsa Signing his contract

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/breaking-lewis-bate-leeds-chelsea-21109273

Looking for some cheap players (88-90 rated) in (5-10) millions price range. Definitely not youngsters, but below 30 years of age players who will hold on to their ratings for at least a couple of years or even have a chance to rise.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, MFarhan said:

Looking for some cheap players (88-90 rated) in (5-10) millions price range. Definitely not youngsters, but below 30 years of age players who will hold on to their ratings for at least a couple of years or even have a chance to rise.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks.

Search russian, gyanthecat made some predictions (russian, turkey, ukranian, etc)

On 11/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Bobby Clark

Age - 15

Club - Newcastle United

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

Son of the former Geordie and Newcastle United player Lee Clark, Bobby is certainly carrying a lot of hype at the minute and recently appeared on BBC series ‘Wonderkid challenge’

Bobby Clark is a player with plenty of flair and plays mainly as a number 10 for Newcastle’s youth sides. He is full of tricky and pace with a keen eye for goal he does however need to grow physically which isn’t a shock considering he’s only 15 years old.

Clark has played at youth level for England scoring a hat trick for the u15s and made history by featuring for Newcastle’s u18s at the age of 14 years and 206 days.

I for one hope Newcastle can keep him long term considering his potential and I believe he is a future must buy when added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Bobby Clark (16) leaves Newcastle United to join Liverpool, he will play for the u18’s. Great recruitment from the red side of Merseyside.